Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Cut and Dry [Requesting Hokage & Takeshi]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to look over to Maru who had arrived, it seemed that they were now at a position where things could move on easily. Takeshi allowed himself to smile in a few seconds as he pondered the best reply moving forward from this position. Though it seemed with the summoning of Manzo he would be able to deal with this situation, this was something he could work with and work on. He would be able to develop the newest addition to the Branch and this would allow for them to expand on the branch development.

“Ah Zeta thank you for joining myself as requested, I have a task of you and I expect it to be fulfilled as soon as possible make no mistakes this will be hard, and it will be challenging. But I am sure that you come to the task with everything you have got and leave no mistake I expect you to do just that.”

Takeshi allowed himself to glance to the new man as he watched his actions, it seemed that he was prepared to make himself have the stand that he wanted. It would seem that there was a lot of work to be done and the man would me making sure that the new ANBU would be tested to the limits, pushed to strive and pushed to develop this was the end goals of the Branch and this is what would happen inside of the branch, it was how it should be development should be allowed and accepted.

“Zeta, I want you to take this man and put him threw his paces, I want to make sure that he is ready to lead a team, take him to the academy and make sure he is worthy of having the rank of ANBU. Let me know how the trial goes, and make sure that I am given the outcome of the trial. I want to know what happens now if possible”

Takeshi knew that Manzo would understand that he had just requested that he would spar with the new man, it seemed the easiest way to complete the task ahead. Takeshi allowed himself to nod to the two men as he allowed them to get to work on the task that had been given to both of them. It was clear that he expected them to sort things out.

[Topic Left]

Kato Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Manzo looked at the man in the mask. So he was to see what this Umakaki was made of, interesting. The thought made him smile beneath his mask. It had been to long since was able to let loose, his usual assessments were AiT that were fresh out of the academy, which meant that he had to go at a speed that was appropriate to their skill level. He usually did this by letting them pick the speed and would slowly start to ramp it up testing their ability. But that was not for today, not for a full ANBU.

”Zeta,“ he said indicating his own name ”It is a pleasure. If you are ready though, lets go have some fun.“

Continued here

TLUS

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back