Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Cuts, Gashes, and Seperation [Yumi]

Uri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsukino Yumi

He would add that to his ever growing catalog of information that was the twisting nether of his mind. While they were both facing tough times ahead, they would steady one another in such a way that not only would provide support, but allow a bond to grow. At least this was what the optimist inside the ANBU hoped for; some of history's worst people were enabled with good intentions.

An orderly entered the room and Kurisu stood, as was polite, but it was soon that he learned he would be leaving. A whoosh of leather and he was garbed in jacket once more, covered sword resting firmly in one hand.

They would have plenty of time to talk later, so the unanswered question was unimportant right then.

"Hang onto that for me, Yumi-chan."<i></i> He gestured to the chipped and worn mask she still had. "I'll be back for it, and you once they've cleared your exit."<i></i> While aged and hard-lined, Kurisu's affection and warmth shone through like a sun beam in a dark cave, his smile sealing his promise. Eyes turned onto the medical worker who had entered the room and he spoke loud enough for Yumi to hear. "Before her final check-up, you'll send a message for me."<i></i> The aura in the room grew stronger, his sincerity like stone. "Not after. Before. Am I clear?"<i></i>

Piece said, he exited the room. He wasn't family or next of kin, so he had no right to demand his remaining, but no one had the authority to tell him where his job was or wasn't. For the next day, his patrols would conveniently pass by the hospital and a faceless shadow would check in every couple of hours; that soothing white aura never too far away.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back