Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Cutting through the Cold~ [Open]

Kuroda Katsumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: Mega-catch-up-sorry-for-being-inactive-bum post]

So many faces! So many pretty girls, so many potential friends! Katsu was overwhelmed, in a matter of minutes, the co-ed turned into a paradise of cute girls and buddies.

The lady who had her boobs fallen on was a sensei called Hakuren, and had apparently taught a couple of his friend before, namely Yuzu-chan. He wanted to introduce himself, and he didn't intend to peek earlier, so he apologised.

"Hello, I'm Katsumi-desu. Sorry about... seeing earlier. I didn't mean to peek. I'm a student, just wanted to clear up any misunderstandings! I hope you can teach me a lot!" He had hoped it was enough, but perhaps the apology was more for him, maybe he felt guilty, although clearing the air with a potential sensei isn't a bad idea either. And the water spirit stuff and wood dog thing were super cool aswell. Super cool.

His heart skipped a beat when the pink eyed, purple haired beauty replied with a "Yo" in return. He realised he didn't have a lot of experience with girls outside his family at all outside his family before now at this point, if he was to be affected so easily. He noted that her name was Amaya in her future conversation. The more names, the better.

He looked through the other faces he didn't know there at the moment. At a social event, it was important to make everyone feel welcome. Even if everyone was naked or next to with a towel, at a hot spring. He hadn't greeted Aki yet either. So many people. He went over to two of the other people around his age, the boy who feinted after a handful, and another girl there. They seemed to know each other, but there was an awkward air around. Katsumi was fine with that, it takes more than a bit of atmosphere to stop him doing what he wants to do.

"Ohaio~" He gestured to the lady with the red eyes, extending a hand, a wry smile, and an upbeat tone. "I'm Katsumi, what's up." After given an ample response, he moved on to the young boy nearby.

"Yo! I'm Katsu, how's it goin." A much more masculine greeting. Katsumi wasn't the competitive type, but a potential rival or friend, if it's a dude, is better approached from this direction. "Can I ask you a question?" he questioned, leaning in close, whispering quietly so nobody could hear him. "How were they?" His 13 year old horny perverted side leaked out, but it wasn't like it was unhealthy for young boys to bond over curiosity about breasts.

He spied the red eyed girls greeting one another. Iola seemed to be a bit nervous, even more so than normal. Katsu didn't imagine she would be one to be naked in the hot springs. "Are you ok, Koala-chan?" He asked Iola, trying to help her with her a nerves a little. "Feel free to come chill with the rest of the hellcat brigade if you want~" He figured giving her a physical group to belong might help her embarrassment a little, and maybe the sentiment of Katsu trying to help would help too. He flashed her a smile, and returned back to Yuzu and Aki, and greeted his younger, darker skinned friend.

"Yo, what's up man." An informal greeting, but appropriate when you're offering a fistpump to a friend.

All of a sudden, he got a splashful of water on his face. Turning, he saw kawaii-blondie-chan splashing another boy, after he had splashed he and Aki. She went into a laughing fit afterward, and an evil smile crept on Katsumi's face. He got eye contact with Aki, and sent a telepathic message to him. It was time to splash back, and fiercely.

Katsu sent the chakra to his hands and let loose a heavy spray back at the cute blondie, in sweet vengeance. "SPLASH WAR." He declared.

[WC: 655]

Kasamatsu Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Thank you, my name is Hakuren and I taught three of these students.” Hakuren then proceeds to take a big swig from her bottle. “I did a lecture on the uses spirit energy. I recently made quite a break through and did something I did not dream possible. The transference of ones soul into a new vessel.” Amaya nodded as Hakuren spoke. "I see. That's impressive. You must have been doing some extensive research on the subject to have a breakthrough that impressive." As she responded, a wolf of wood burst into the springs. It's apparent name had been Yuichiri. "So would that be a product of said research? Or was this research more or less conducted on yourself with overtones coming into play with...Yuichiri, was it?" As she continued to speak with Hakuren, Amaya noticed a mist cover the area. Clearly one of the students. She looked around as she noticed a boy asking for the noise to be kept down, as he was relaxing in the male side of the hot springs separate of the group.

"It is fairly loud for a hot spring. Though most of these people are children, so I guess it's to be expected." Amaya looked around and made sure to concentrate on the students chakra. Her senses allowed her to remember their chakra in the event things got dicey, and it seemed like they were headed that way. She looked to Hakuren. "Any idea who used this mist? I know it's not dangerous, I just want to know if there's potential for an ulterior motive. I'd hate to accidentally injure a student." As she said that, one of the people going around introducing themselves sent loose a Water Gun jutsu. She recognized the boy as the one who had floated near her. "Yo, Katsu right? Be careful with that jutsu. It's not meant as a toy. You're a student still, right?" She spoke to him, though not in a serious tone. More of a friendly question, hoping not to offend or make heavy of a situation that didn't need to be taken seriously. "I'm a water-attuned Kunoichi. I've got plenty of uses for water, but I know where to draw the line. Though I can say, it was well formed. Where'd you learn it?"

[For reference, Amaya used Sensor, which is an ability that is able to sense the chakra of others and remembers it using her senses.]

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
There were so many people in the co-ed section that it was starting to get a little crowded and a lot noisy. One person from the male side even came over to complain about the commotion and Hakuren did not blame him. But unfortunately this is what you get when you stuff seven students and two chunin together outside of a classroom setting. With all the commotion going on she could barely hear the one boy apologizing to her for seeing her breasts. Not that she was too concerned about it because it wasn’t his fault some other boy decided to rip off her towel.

Luckily she could hear the chunin talking to her pretty effectively, “Yes that’s another product of my research and yes her name is Yuichiri.” It was at this point Hakuren decided she was going to do something about the noise level. “Attention kunoichi, seeing as we have plenty of students here I have decided to start a class. It will be held over on the women’s side.” She then turns to Amaya and whispers in her ear, “You can come too as my assistant. I could use some suggestions on a topic.”

As Hakuren heads out Yuichiri speaks up, “You go on ahead I’ll stay here.” Yuichiri didn’t trust these boys to keep themselves out of trouble. Thanks to Nanashi’s smoke screen she was sure some funny business would be going on it no one stayed to keep an eye on things.

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nanashi was still feeling lightheaded. And the growing number of people in this side of the hotspring wasn’t really comforting. The noise, the presence, they all made him feel tired save for the familiar presence of a certain girl whom he was sitting next to. He wasn’t at all shy to get a bit of skin-ship as he let himself lean against her.

Then out of the blue, a certain Katsumi had approached them, introduced himself and even asked Nanashi a rather awkward question. Even in his lightheadedness, he knew what the other meant and he almost felt like his ears had turned equally red as his cheeks, not from the hot springs but from something else. “You shouldn’t be assuming things so easily,” he quipped before turning to face Shinku.

Then, without further ado, he let his whim get the best of him as he grabbed her hand and stood up, nudging her lightly. “This place is too crowded and noisy now. Come with me, Shinku. I have a ticket for an all-night eat-all-you-can in this place. I thought of backing down since I was alone, but since you’re here, I figured you’d want to come along. I assure you, it will be a lot better than those simple berries I brought you before.”

And so, he would lead the way out of the springs, albeit a little wobbly since the heat was already getting to his head, but out to find his private room somewhere in that establishment.

[Topic Left with Shinku if allowed]

Kasamatsu Yukari

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Attention kunoichi, seeing as we have plenty of students here I have decided to start a class. It will be held over on the women’s side.” She then turns to Amaya and whispers in her ear, “You can come too as my assistant. I could use some suggestions on a topic.” Amaya nodded and quickly apologized before the woman walked out. "I'm sorry, but I simply cannot take the time to do so. I've actually only come to relax, as I'm in the middle of planning something, and I cannot take anymore time out than I already have." She rose, bowed and decided it was time for her to take her leave. She casually walked over to the boy whom had floated in front of her wit ha shocked look on his face before patting him on the head. "It was nice to meet you. I believe you and I may meet again in the future." She smiled, nodding to the rest of the students before picking up her towel and walking into the change rooms, drying off, dressing herself and leaving.

[Topic left indefinitely]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back