Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Dabbling in the Arts [Akkuma]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Such an auspicious day it was, secret plans afoot. Kaen would be paying Akkuma a visit this day. He'd made an appointment prior to arrival, arriving unannounced is sometimes considered disrespectful, and that's just simply Kaen would not do to Akkuma, at least this day. When he arrived at the Devil's Lair, he was met with concussive silence. Arriving during the early morning certainly had that effect I suppose. Nobody arrived until later in the evening I suppose.

Kaen would walk to the elevator as a couple posted security staff eyed him carefully. Never can be too careful I suppose. Either way Kaen would arrive and press the button, looking up to the camera. He would give a coy smile, and the doors would chime as they opened. Up to his office he went. The doors would open and Akkuma would be there waiting. "Akkuma, my devilish friend. I'm so happy you agreed to meet with me today." Akkuma already knew the reason why, but he would announce it all the same. "I'm curious to see what effects you can apply. My body seems quite malleable as of late." Kaen thought back to that genjutsu-esk technique he picked up on his mission with Kanmuri. He wanted to see how far the limits of his body would take him.

[OOC topic entered, solely for the purpose of attaining an implant]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The Demon would fold the parchment before him & place it within an envelope placing upon it a wax seal. A Sigil he'd created for his clan long ago the Lotus Bloom with the Kanji for Cursed within it's center. His gaze would move to the doors as they chimed open & that thin smile would form upon his face as Kaen walked through the threshold of his Office. "I'm always happy to make time for a friend." he'd say with a chuckle after all that was what the Demon hoped they would become. A being such as Kaen was a curious find for the Demon. When he heard the beings words he wondered what he should attempt to imbue the individual with. That was when it hit the Demon, there was a time when he'd sealed away his Demonic powers.

In doing so he'd discovered that even his human genes carried some curious traits. Ones that enabled one to affect the causality of the reality around them if only in the most subtle of ways. Standing from his seat Akkuma would speak once more "There is something I could gift you...it would be most curious to see how it affected your current form. Though in truth I agreed because I have a request of you myself." the Demon would state in being honest to his new business associate, picking up the envelope before him he held it up. "You see I need this letter to get to the Raikage, Kogami Ayumu. Should you accept it must be given to no one but him. Given the Anbu's interest in my activities I doubt the reliability of my usual channels of communication outside of the village." the Demon would say with a devilish grin, whatever was in those letters was something important to the Demon.

Why else would he make such a request to the Anbu before him? Who else to ensure that the letter make it out safely & if there were attempts to intercept the letter someone with Kaen's proclivity for fire was ideal for seeing it's contents destroyed if needed. "I must make him aware of some matters that have occurred...along with an offer I have for him." he would say with a chuckle & devilish glint to his eyes that would make any sane person feel a slight sense of unease for what he had planned.

MFT

[Private Mission Offered to Kaen Should He Accept I'll post Letter Contents in a spoiler]

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Always a catch, always a deal to be struck, demons appeared predictable to most. But perhaps that was all part of the game, reveal the parts of your hand that you want people to see while the true deeds go unnoticed. Just a series of moves and counter-moves, Kaen admired that. Kaen would chuckle as sly smile spread across his lips. "To the Raikage eh? I'm not entirely sure how welcome I'll be arriving at their gates." Kaen would extend his hand to accept the letter all the same however. "I suppose that means I won't be going through them then..." Kaen was not afraid, he had escaped that place once before, and he was not the same being he was back then, he was different, he was stronger. Kaen would pocket the sealed letter, patting it where it sat. "I'll see to it Lord Ayumu receives it."

Another deal successfully struck, they really were becoming the best of friends. It was always best to have friends in high places, and low mind you. "Now for the matter previously discussed. How does this work? Am I to drink a foul tasting concoction, injected with some vile serum. Or is there some other, more barbaric option I'm not seeing." Kaen would laugh, he was hopeless when it came to these things, his only real frame of reference was from his time spent in those labs, those cruel and inhumane operating rooms. He shuddered at the thought in the back of his mind.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma would nod in affirmation when asked for clarification that he had said the Raikage. When Kaen said he would not be too welcome at their Gates the Sage chuckled. "Truth be told my receptions there were always quite exciting...nonetheless that makes it even more fitting that you be the one to deliver it. You can be a testament to my work, besides a being of your nature helps carry a certain emphasis of the words." he smiled warmly at Kaens words about ensuring Ayumu would get the letter. Standing there he would chuckle at the words spoken by Kaen as he ran through the methods the Sage would use to administer the latest addition to the being. "Truthfully if we had more time I'd prefer to use one of my Jutsu but unfortunately we don't have that pleasure." he'd say with an unconvincingly apologetic smile.

Walking over to a nearby wall he'd slide one of the panels across & reveal a small safe. Opening it he would remove a serum that had been designed to recreate the capabilities he'd possessed briefly as a human. "Since I'll have to administer it intravenously in one dose rather then using my Jutsu it will limit its effectiveness." with those words he placed the vial into a syringe & pressed a button upon his desk. The desk would flip over revealing the underside as a surgical table with restraints. Kaen would notice the straps that were built into it. "This will not be pleasant you'll need to be strapped in face down. I have to inject this directly into your spine, we can't have you paralyzed because you twitched now can we." he would say with smile that did not match the seriousness of the procedure.

Fortunately for Kaen Akkuma was no novice when it came to such procedure's injecting into a spine was nothing compared to some of the work he'd done. He remembered the time he'd removed a spine & replaced it with one from another being altogether. But such were the joys of his work he was able to accomplish things other men of science could only dream of achieving. Because they let themselves be constrained by the laws of those around them but he allowed for no such constraints even when in foreign lands. After all one need only look among Sunagakure's shinobi to see the effects of his 'projects'. Quite a few shinobi had received the benefits of his work, not all of them willing. Although none of them could deny the part he played in their growth. His companion would be the same as the rest. Another testament to his capabilities for the world to see.

Should Kaen agree he would strap his torso, neck & head in place with straps. He'd apply some local anesthetic to the area & begin talking once more as he waited for it to take affect. "I'm going to inject this directly into your spinal canal, I have to go through the skin of the lower back. Between the vertebrae & into the spinal canal. From there the serum will travel via the fluid that circulates between your spine & brain via the subarachnoid space of the two. Fortunately for you most of the risks of complications from this procedure can be avoided via a quick bout of medical jutsu afterwards." with that he would place the palm of his hand on the lower back as an extra precaution to hold the nin in place as he begun the procedure.

All up from start to completion the procedure would take no more then thirty minutes. When he was done Akkuma would cast a series of medical jutsu upon Kaen. Skeletal Fortification, Coagulation & Mystical hand. Merely to ensure there would be no risk of complication for the being. "You'll begin to notice the effects by the end of the day." with that said he would release the straps that held the shinobi in place. A testament to how much their trust in one another was growing that the being would allow the Demon to do so.

MFT
[Kaen Injected with Enzymes from Akkuma. Akkuma human side is Temporal Strider capabilities.]

Letter to Kogami Ayumu
To the Raikage of Kumogakure, Kogami Ayumu
I'm not sure if my Agent managed to alert you in time to my concerns in regards to the Event that the Wind Daimyo hosted. I do hope none of your shinobi were harmed. I wonder if you'll remember who I am. I was by your the day you slew the demon that sought to end your life many years ago within the walls of Kumogakure. One of my kin is the partner of a rather interesting member of your village. I write to you today because there has been an incident in Tea Country. Lives were lost the incident is resolved but I believe it best that your shinobi return to lands where he has more allies then enemies. I wouldn't like to see any ramifications upon your village due to something involving one of my kin. I believe if you were to allow my kin to become a full fledged shinobi of your village they would return happily. Know this they're both my kin now. I will not see them torn apart from one another. Of course I'm happy to keep him in Sunagakure but I'm sure you'd feel more comfortable with him under your watchful eye.

Now this brings me to the second reason for contacting you. I have become quite renowned for my skillset & those who've received my services vary village to village. Even a few of your own shinobi can give thanks to my work as a result of their capabilities. So I make you an offer. I'm willing to offer my services to yourself & your shinobi. My work on Kekkei Genkei & Kinjutsu are at your disposal. For a cost of course. There always is though when one is dealing with individuals of my skillset, is there not? I wish to broker a treaty between your village & my Clan. You see my clan consists of individuals from every Nation. So long as they swear fealty to the Clan above all else & pledge themselves to our duties. You may ask what the duties of my clan are, particularly since I wish to broker a treaty between us.

Our purpose is simple; Archive all knowledge relevant to Shinobi, Accumulate Power & Protect the Shinobi Way of Life. I created my Clan before Mist fell, I tried to warn them of the danger that approached. Just as I tried to warn Hayate Shin about the dangers within his walls when I discovered Titan. Just as I did with you with my suspicions about the Wind Daimyo's intent. Too often my people have been unable to act due to the lack of communication between the nations & the difficulty that comes with being granted access. My work gives me access to intel & resource networks that the village almost always fail to harness. My work has given me a certain reputation among certain circles & I've taken charge of what you could call the Underbelly of village life in many aspects.

Thus I'm often quite informed on subjects that would know doubt interest yourself or certainly your Anbu. Should you agree I'd be happy to send a few Agents to your village to immediately begin establishing control in that region. Surely you can see the value of not just the services I offer but the valuable asset my Clan & it's vast network could be for you.I shall eagerly await your response by courier or in person. I reside within Sunagakure you may find me at the Miroku Estate.
Regards, Miroku Akkuma
Head of the Miroku Clan & Demon of Mist

Edited to Fix

Kaen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A subtle, coy smile would appear on Kaen's face. Oh how he loved to be a living, walking, breathing testament to someone or something. Kaen cared not for the time factor, even if that meant the procedure would be exponentially more painful. And by the description Akkuma was conveying, Kaen was in for a treat. "This will not be pleasant you'll need to be strapped in face down. I have to inject this directly into your spine, we can't have you paralyzed because you twitched now can we." Kaen cleared his throat quickly. "S-strapped down?" In his mind he wanted to take a step back, but would catch himself so as to not look like a coward. It simply just sent his psyche reeling back in time when these sort of things weren't exactly optional.

Taking a deep breathe Kaen would reluctantly climb aboard the surprisingly sturdy table, face down. Before Akkuma could start strapping him in Kaen would push himself back up for a second. "You... You are gonna let me out after I'm done... Right?" For real? What kind of stupid question was that? Even if he didn't Kaen could easily get out of them, or at least that's what he thought at first. But knowing Akkuma these were probably black market straps capable of sucking out chakra or something crazy like that. But in the end Kaen would continue with the procedure and allow Akkuma to secure his body in place.

"I'm going to inject this directly into your spinal canal, I have to go through the skin of the lower back. Between the vertebrae & into the spinal canal. From there the serum will travel via the fluid that circulates between your spine & brain via the subarachnoid space of the two. Fortunately for you most of the risks of complications from this procedure can be avoided via a quick bout of medical jutsu afterwards." Kaen would give a low affirming grunt to signal his acknowledgment. Quickly after Kaen would feel the Demon's hand pressed against the small of his back. It was painful, at times, but it was nothing compared to some of the near death fights he'd been in, like the Barynx attack. Not to mention repressed mental pain...

All in all the procedure was short and sweet. Kaen did not feel anything quite yet, perhaps it wasn't going to work. Only time would tell. Akkuma patched him up with a bit of medical jutsu and called it good. Kaen would pat the letter concealed inside his pocket. "To Lord Ayumu." Kaen would extend a single hand out to shake Akkuma's before turning to leave. As the doors of the elevator begun to close Kaen would yell out one last tidbit. "If you don't see me, you know where I'll be..." And with that Kaen disappeared behind the closing doors.

[OOC MFT, Topic left, using this thread for Implant RP]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back