Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Daichi Ayumu

Daichi Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name:Daichi Ayumu

Physical Description: Daichi is a average boy, being 5'1" and only weighing in at 95 pounds. He is a loud kid always looking eye to eye , never willing to back down from anyone. His short black hair only brings out his crimson eyes more than he thinks. Always causing trouble for his parents calling himself the strongest ninja to live. Even tho his stamina is poor and his actual physical strength is average at best. He always wears a black vest and red shorts which his mother made for him as a way to support his life choice to being a ninja.

Mental Description: Daichi is a bright boy but he lets his emotions dictate most of his actions. He will jump to the rescue of anyone , even if they don't want it themselves. He is hard to make angry, either he is to dense or just believes he is better and wants to lead by example. Daichi likes to show off thinking he is actually great and everyone will be amazed by him.

History:Daich reading scrolls of ninja adventures thinks to himself, that so exciting it is alot better than being in this stuffy house selling junk, looking at his father, "Hey dad why are you so lazy lets go on a adventure". Daichi's father who works as a merchant looks at his son "Son no adventures we are only merchants and you will take over my position in the future! get those ninja ideas out of your head, you are an average boy with no ninja talents in you. Ive never had talents so why would you?" For there family has always lived as merchants. From his grandfather all through out his ancestry. Money was everything to them, If you werent making money you were cut from the family. There was no money in going out adventuring he thought. Daichi shocked at what his father said turns and runs as fast as he could. Screaming to himself. " I will show you! i will be the greatest ninja ever! I wont be a merchant ill be a ninja!" Daichi's father angry at how his son is acting " Fine you wanna be a ninja! Then your on your own!". Since then Daichi has decided to live his life not as others tell him but as he wants. He will only refer to himself as the greatest ninja to ever live.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Physical Description check

Mental Description check.

History ... let's work on this a tad. Could you maybe give us a little more detail about ... say your merchant ancestry? I do love a good adventure, just the matter or why go on one? Maybe there was a tipping point to cause Ayumu to desire adventure?

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
3b577OB.png

If you have any issues please contact any member of the Sand Council: here
Please post your bio: here
Make sure you've brushed up on all the rules located: here and here

Start Yen: 500

Starting Stats: