Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

DAIKI!

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
As Naikishin had hit the man, which had caused him tumbling back, falling off the edge. Though the man had managed to grab hold of it for a moment, in which Naikishin would try to move to the ledge, but had noticed that one of his legs was half encased in ice, in which he would punch the ice hard enough for it to shatter, and soon move towards the ledge, but before he had gotten to the ledge, the archer had dropped. Though not too long from being at the ledge where the Archer had dropped, he would watch the archer shoot an arrow at him. He didn't much care what king of chakra the man had infused the arrow with, he would use the Fist of Sin's path of Gluttony, in which he would punch the arrow with the chakra gathered from the technique.

"You're gonna have to do better than that!" He would say, as he jumped down from the building, hearing the man state that it was time for him to make his exit. As Naikishin fell down to the man after having jumped off the building, he would also try and utilize the Spear Hand technique, in an attack to prevent the man's escape by hitting one of the man's legs.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OC: No longer addressing Ningyo, he appears to be gone. Going to claim he ran off.

IC:
The kid scurried off, at least it was one less person to worry about. Collateral damage was always a concern in combat when the participants are capable of causing cataclysmic damages to the community. Shiori's song continued, the deep resonating melody as she dashed down the narrow alleyway, her heels scraping the ground as she rounded the corner. The archer was already crashing towards the ground by the time she reached the scene of the fray. The archer's attack was punched by Naikishin, the force of the diametric forces causes the shaft of the arrow to split down the center. The archer seemed surprised, the electrical energy housed within was released. Some of the snaking currents arched into the fighter of few words.

"You're gonna have to do better than that!"

Isaki dropped down from the roof as the archer took this as a chance to flee. The archer tried to run, but he was not quick enough. Isaki's spear hand struck the archer behind the knee but the attack was not straight on. The attack was cocked to the side enough to displace and break the ligaments and the tendons of the archer's right knee. An audible -snap- could be heard as the archer's knee buckled and his patella crashed onto the ground. He braced himself on the ground with his palms flat against the ground and he muttered through gritted teeth "Fuck." He tried to stand up, but his right leg was no longer able to hold his weight and he fell back down again.

Shiori skidded to a stop. Whatever was happening was about to come to a close, or so she thought. She was not going to say a word or make a move just yet. Even her song ceased as the air was filled with only the archer's groans and cusses.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Naikishin didn't notice the kid run off as all of his attention had been turned to the archer, whose knee had just snapped due to his attack. He would watch the man attempt to stand up, but would quickly crash down. As Shiori had moved to where the fight had come to, her song would stop, allowing the archer's groans and curses to be much more easily heard. He would move and grab the man by his neck again, and slam him into a nearby wall, though this would be more so he could get a word or two with this guy. "Now that you're away from your weapon, I want to know who set this bounty." He said, making sure his grip was firm enough so that the man couldn't get away without fighting back, but it allowed him to breathe and talk well enough. "And if you don't tell me... I'll break your bones one... by... one." He would say, his red eyes seemingly staring through the man.

Though he held the man up, he couldn't really do much to the mans bow, which sat up to five yards from the two of them. "I also want to know where I can find the person who set the bounty!" He said, the dark chakra flaring slightly.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Isaki pulled the archer from the ground and slammed him into the wall of the building adjacent. The impact made his head throb and the archer grimace. He tried to pull the tightly curled fingers from his neck as his legs dangled off the ground a few inches. He let out a cough as he struggled to breathe. "Let go!" He demanded, but it as too late for that.

"Now that you're away from your weapon, I want to know who set this bounty."

The fingers loosened enough to allow the archer a clear passage to respond. The archer hesitated and swung his leg at Isaki's groin as he twisted, writhed and attempted to break free.

"And if you don't tell me... I'll break your bones one... by... one."

"Fucking Aburabuta," the archer announced clearly. It was a name that Shiori knew well, she had done work for him in the past, in fact many shinobis had done work for him in the past. He was a wealthy man, probably the most wealthy in Sunagakure besides the cumulative wealth of some of the larger clans and great families.

"The businessman?" Shiori echoed. Her voice sounded unsure because it was. She did not know of his nefarious dealings but in truth it as many things were, it was a product of willful ignorance.

"The same, now tell him to put me down!" The archer snarled. Shiori did not reply verbally, but she did shake her head 'no.' She was not getting involved in any of this stuff, also he shot her. He was getting o favors from her, but she doubted his story. She was wrong, but she did doubt him all the same.

"I also want to know where I can find the person who set the bounty!"

"The Aburabuta Complex, the one place that is NOT trashed with the looting,"<i></i> the archer replied snidely. Where to find Aburabuta? What was this guy, some sort of foreigner! "At this point I am sure someone else got to her anyway so there is nothing for me to gain here. Seems I got beat up for nothing."<i></i> He griped.

"I am not going to watch,"<i></i> Shiori announced as she covered her ears and started to walk away. Frays over profit and pride always ended in bloodshed. She had suffered and inflicted enough on her own, she had no need to bear witness to even more not by her hand.

Rakujo Yumeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Naikishin noticed as the man would swing one of his legs at his groin, in which he would use his free hand to block the strike that would have caused him some decent pain. Though as the man spoke of someone called Aburabuta, Shiori would ask if it was a businessman. He would soon tell Shiori to tell him to put the archer down, but as he didn't hear anything coming from her, and that the man would soon respond once he asked where he could find the person. The man had said that Aburabuta could be found at the Aburabuta could be found at the Aburabuta complex, which was the one place that was not trashed with the looting, and the man also continued on with being sure that someone else had gotten to her and that he had gotten beaten up for nothing.

"Does it look like I'm from this country? I want a direction from here. And was the bounty for her, just for her dead or was it for her to be alive?" He would ask, shifting his stance so that the man couldn't make another easy strike towards his groin as well as gripping the man's right shoulder, his grip tightening more and more, slowly over time. "If you won't work with me, I'll break the joints so you can't eve use your arms, let alone a bow again." He would state.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Does it look like I'm from this country? I want a direction from here. And was the bounty for her, just for her dead or was it for her to be alive?"

The archer looked at him. Did he look like he was from this country? ...YES! He had a sword, a bad attitude and a lack of melanin. The basic components that make up the average Sunan shinobi. "What the hell is a non-Sunan doing in this village now,"<i></i> the Archer asked with a question of his own. The village was nearly destroyed by a group of anarchist invaders and in the chaotic aftermath this is what was left to the town. Men trying to make a living the best they could, shinobis -- lives for the most part unchanged from what he could see. Most had jobs, some lost someone they loved or got hurt, but that was not something that made them exceptional but rather brought them down to their level. "The Diamond District,"<i></i> the archer pointed in the direction.

The swordsman gripped the Archer's shoulder hard in his hand. The Archer grimaced as Isaki growled:

"If you won't work with me, I'll break the joints so you can't eve use your arms, let alone a bow again."

"DEAD!"<i></i> The Archer snapped. "He wanted her DEAD!"<i></i> As Isaki's fingers dug into his shoulder, the Archer hissed with pain. "Proof was bringing her head!"<i></i> He added with a shout as he writhed and tried to pull himself away.

Shiori rested against a wall, her back to the scene and her hands cupped over her ears. She was not getting involved in whatever this was. Aburabuta was too rich and she was not a good enough of a person to risk anything for a woman she knew nothing about or to follow a swordsman on his whim. Yet is it often said, that rejection is the first step in a hero's journey. Good thing this is not a hero's tale.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back