Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Damn the kitchen.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka stood in front of the kitchen scratching the back of her head. Rayne not being able to hold in the laughter. This cooking thing was frustrating, it has been 2 years since she had taken the young Uchiha and moved into her old apartment. Asuka could do everything else, but cooking was one thing she just couldn't get the grasp on. It was frustrating to say the least. She could drop literal meteors from the sky but couldn't cook to save her life. "I can not believe you haven't gotten the grasp of it." Rayne spoke pinching her nose while laughing. "Just follow the recipe." Asuka got flustered even more and glared at Rayne. "That's what I'm doing! But apparently there's more to it than just throwing ingredients into the mix."

Rayne kept laughing finally having some mercy for the girl and pushed her away, starting to cook herself. Which the way it looked, she was skilled. "Oh! So you can cook!" Asuka yelled out. Rayne simply shrugged, taking a sip to taste how it was coming along. "I would never survive with your cooking." Asuka couldn't deny that, her cooking had a reputation of being... less than edible. It looked good, but tasted horrible. This dish would've ended the same way if not of Rayne's intervention.

Uchiha Akane

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akane was doing exactly what she'd promised Asuka: learning. Or rather trying to. The young girl laid belly down on her bed, reading over the scroll she had spread out across the sheets and pouting to herself. She'd been training her hardest with her adopted big sis but skill and learning weren't the same thing and while she was a bright child, this as all very new to her. She'd yet to successfully perform a ninjutsu just yet though she'd been told her chakra training was going well for someone so inexperienced and that teaching at the academy would be much easier than trying to do it at home. Still she wanted a head start. She felt like there'd already been enough time wasted getting use to this new home. Akane was ten! She was practically a young woman, she needed to start learning these things now if she wanted any chance of getting where she wanted to be as soon as possible.

"Ugh, this is getting nowhere. Maybe I'll ask onēsan later..."

She rolled the scroll back up, slipping it back onto the self with the rest of her small borrowed collection before she glided towards the door. It wasn't until she cracked it open that she caught a whiff of something heavenly coming from the kitchen. She smiled from ear to ear as she slid the door open and stepped out. The apartment wasn't as big as her old home -- and just as packed with residents -- but she enjoyed the rustic charm and feeling of never being far from Asuka. It made her feel safe.

"Wow, that smells really good. Must mean Rayne-chan is cooking."

Akane giggled as she came over, freely running over and giving her big sister a tight hug.

"You'll get it one day, onēsan!"

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka sighed as she looked at Rayne cooking. At least she was better at Rayne on some instances, example being socializing skills. Even though the're could be the occasional rough patch... by setting something on fire. But who counted those? Asuka wondered how Akane was doing with her studies, she was the glad the girl found one of her early training scrolls useful. In all honesty she was quite impressed on how Akane could read her hand writing, reason why she never became a seal master. Looking at the door openly Asuka smiled widely. It seemed she was ready to take a break. Rayne on the other hand barely turned her head and simply sighed. "She's a safety issue." Rayne whispered as the girl started coming closer. Asuka shook her head.

Asuka pouted and glared at Akane "Ha-Ha." She said flicking the girls forehead "Make fun of my cooking skills. I should turn you into a fried potato." With a shaky laugh Asuka hugged the girl back. Patting her head a few times. "So! Tell me, how are the studies going?"

Uchiha Akane

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akane didn't pay Rayne's grumbling much mind. She had gotten use to it. Rayne lived with them as well and she'd been like this for as long as she could remember. Of course Akane didn't think to call her onēsan too. She wasn't blood related to her in any which way and she'd probably just get angrier if she tried to speak to her so informally. She was just a cranky ol' weapon anyways but she was also Asuka's partner and roommate so she tried to not bug her too much. Well, sometimes. It was hard to not be hit with spontaneous mischievousness with Asuka as an influence.

She pouted mockly when she got a flick to the forehead, puffing up her cheeks as she rubbed the spot where she'd been hit. "Hmph. Knowing you, you'd just burn potato-me." Of course it was all in jest as she joined Asuka in laughter, beaming as she was given a few affectionate pats on the head. Then the subject of studies came up. Despite her frustration with it a minute before she didn't let it show as she answered her without pause.

"Just fine. It's all going over my head a bit but I'll get it down eventually. But I'm keeping up with my chakra exercises and --!"

She paused as she shut her eyes tight, visibly concentrating as she pulled up what she knew she had buried deep. When she opened them again her warm maroon eyes had gone blood red, a black tomoe above her left pupil and another to the bottom left of her right.

"I can hold my Sharingan for a whole ten seconds when I really try!"

And she did just that, doing her best to keep a smile on her face even as her dojutsu strained what little chakra she had to give. Almost exactly ten seconds later and she closed her eyes and sucked in a deep breathe, clearly winded from the effort of just trying to keep her Sharingan on. She brushed off the fatigue fast though, simply beaming up at Asuka as she awaited her thoughts.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka has always liked the reactions Akane gave when Asuka teased her. It was hella cute, Rayne kept on cooking with a sigh at the exchange this two were having. She already had a conversation about this with Asuka to no avail. Asuka listened to her at first and frowned her eyebrows. "I'll gladly be ride of a burned potato." She said back with a slight smile.

Asuka heard the answer to her question and was proud in all fairness. It was clear the Akane was working very hard to get stronger. She liked that about her, never giving up. Always shooting to the stars but unfortunately.... she was able to see how much it took on her to activate her sharingan. They've had this conversation before but it seemed as though it came to no effect.

Asuka sighed and lowered to her eye level. "Akane, it's very impressive how far you've come this past 2 years. Considering you basically started at a zero." She smiled at the girl and gave her a quick thumbs up. Gently touching her forehead Asuka continued. "But I've told you, don't activate your Sharingan without supervision" Asuka asked of her. "You need more chakra control at first, secondly you need to grow, let your chakra pools expand."

Uchiha Akane

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The smile slipped from Akane's face the moment she heard Asuka sigh. She already knew what she'd done wrong before she was told what it was. What little she'd managed to learn, big sis tried to regulate. Not without good cause of course. Asuka rarely pulled punches when it came to training but she always knew the exact moment that Akane had hit her limits. And, well. The last time she'd shown off her Sharingan, she was able to hold it for eight seconds. Before she blacked out for a few seconds. She knew the risks of burning up one's chakra too fast but she... well, had eyes bigger than her stomach. She wanted to be like Askua, to grow a strong, evolved Sharingan.

Akane averted her gaze as she was gently told what she did wrong, a look of childish frustration written clearly on her features.

"You were both here, I had supervision. And you're the one who told me my Sharingan will only get better if I use it. It's still not developed, it'll never change if I don't keep trying. And I have been doing all my exercises, all the meditation and training! I've gotten a lot better really quick, you said so yourself."

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka pinched her nose, she had the right to grow but how she was doing it would end up hurting more than helping her. The amount of chakra she expended was too much to be considered good training. She didn't deny that a hard schedule would help. Hell, Asuka gave Akane hard training exercises. Besides, she understood the frustration on the girl. Having a limited capacity because of the limits of a 10 year olds body was frustrating, but she had to come up with something. But first.

"We weren't in the room with you, you had NO supervision. For all we know you could've been passed out for chakra exhaustion." Asuka said placing a hand on the girl's shoulder. One thing is working hard, another entirely is making yourself sick for the sake of gaining power. You could deplete your chakra to a point where you wouldn't be able to use it effectively.... or, gods forbid, die." Asuka sighed, trying to make the girl see what was the problem with the training she was doing, but she had to help somehow.

Asuka sighed and Rayne looked over, looking at Asuka for a few seconds before clinching her teeth and smacking her upside the head. "The hell!" Asuka complained holding the back of her head. Rayne pointed a guilty finger at Asuka. "I know what you're thinking, and no." Rayne said angrily. "THAT isn't even supposed to be given to a Chunnin, let alone an academy student. It's meant for medical training." Asuka stood up and sighed "It's not dangerous and it will help with the problem she has now." Rayne stretched her arms. "That's not the point. As much as I would like to see this little shit banned from Shinobi work it's only going to cause mental trauma." Asuka pinched her nose and turned around. Rayne made an annoyed sound before continuing with the cooking. "Akane come with me." Asuka said walking towards her room.

Once there she opened one of her drawers and started looking through her scrolls. "No.... not this one.... not this one either." She then took out a gray colored one. "Aha!" With a smile she layed it down in her room and stretched it out. It was a curved line getting smaller and smaller ending in the center. Waiting at Akane she smiled signaling her to sit down in front of her. "From your studies, what can you tell me about it?"

Uchiha Akane

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was hard for Akane to hear this chiding from Asuka, even if it held all the best intentions. She knew she'd been doing things fast and loose but hadn't Asuka been the one to tell her that the Uchiha grew stronger when pushed? And it wasn't like she'd pushed herself too hard when she'd been testing her Sharingan. She wasn't foolish, she never tapped out all her chakra or caused any lasting harm. The fact she was here and fine should have been more than enough proof that she was in control, why couldn't Asuka see that?

Akane was so deep in her thoughts and trying to avoid looking her sister in the eye that the sudden smack Rayne threw out was equally a surprise to her. She didn't hesitate to glare at the living weapon, not approving of this brutish behavior though she was confused about what there was to even be mad about. Clearly some kind of signal had been missed as Asuka shot back without hesitation. It wasn't until then that Akane realized that they were talking about something to help with her problem. Immediately her face lit up, doubly so when she was asked to follow.

Her excitable imagination expected something grand and mystical so it was a surprise when they simply went into Asuka's room and went through her scroll collection. She almost started pouting again. More reading? She'd read all the fundamentals she'd been given and had them burned into her mind. How much more did she need? However when it was unfurled her eyes widened as she realized it wasn't covered in text but rather a swirling design. Her big sister was quick to quiz her, asking what she could gleam from what she learned so far. Akane barely hesitated before she answered.

"It's some kind of focus. A scroll used to train your chakra control, right?"

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka nodded at Akane's description. She was giving it study to the different scroll patterns. "Indeed, it is chakra control training scroll." She pointed to it and continued. "This scroll is used by medics to train and master their chakra control. Fortunately it isn't dangerous as long as you don't overdue it. So here is how it works."

Asuka concentrated sending chakra to her hand, thinking as if waves were transferring from her inner pool towards her hand. Slowly reaching down she touched the scroll and the line turned blue. Each smaller circle lighting up a little brighter. "You send Chakra into the scroll and it lights up. It's a lot harder than it sounds, too little and the line won't light up completely... too much and it goes KABOOM! Not enough to cause any real damage but it does send you flying backwards and it stings." Asuka smiled remembering the times she used this scroll. "Think of the smaller circles in the line as checkpoints. What you want to accomplish next." Asuka patted Akane's head "But if you want to use this, you have to promise not to activate your Sharingan without me present. And when I mean present, I mean in front of you."

Uchiha Akane

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Whatever mood had been hanging Akane was gone now. She was hanging on to every word, nodding as she learned how to use this new training tool. It all sounded fairly straight forward and safe. Of course Akane hadn't missed what Rayne had been going on about back in the kitchen. This was suppose to help medical ninja train. Not novices either. Rayne had made it sound like a Jonin level tool, something several grades above her skill level. Of course she didn't think to reject it or ask for something easier. Big sis had put her through some pretty serious training already just to get her to this point. Something like this could only help her accelerate faster down her path. Asuka had already graduated and obtained the rank of Chunin when she was a year younger than Akane was now. If anyone knew how to make her strong fast, it was her.

When Asuka pat her on the head she practically leaped to hug her again, absolutely giddy with joy that she was trusting her with such an advanced tool. It always made her so happy to see onēsan place trust in her to be responsible and know her limits. Of course it came with a caveat but she didn't even mind.

"Okay, only practicing my Sharingan when you two can see it. But I'm warning you, I'll wake you up in the middle of the night if I have to."

She giggled and let go of Asuka, quick to put her hands on the scroll and try to focus. She looked completely in the zone, focused and ready. But nothing happened. Nothing continued to happen for eight seconds before she opened her eyes and spoke up sheepishly.

"Oh, right... I kinda overdid it with my Sharingan a minute ago, didn't I...? Hehehe."

She took her hands off the scroll, rubbing the back of her head as she said, "I'll try it proper after dinner then!"

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka smiled widely once Akane had pretty much tackled her with a hug. She always liked this kind of reactions once she did something for the girl. Asuka wasn't one to drift off intense training, the fastest someone could get stronger the better chances they had in a world like this. But it was nice that Akane promised. Asuka took promises to heart, whoever broke them.... would pay a price. "I don't mind being woken for training purposes. Would suggest you try to complete this scroll first. To get your chakra control higher than it is now."

Asuka looked at Akane place her hands on the scroll trying it out. Nothing happened. A small laugh escaped her lips once she wasn't able to give out any Chakra. She did expend it once she activated her sharingan. Which was exactly her point. It seemed as though the point she was trying to make came out by itself. With a slight smile Asuka stood up. "Like I said. One thing is working hard, another is overdoing it." Walking towards the kitchen she spoke "I am starving." She agreed.

Uchiha Akane

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was a bit embarrassing to have failed so utterly right in front of Asuka but she was understanding and encouraging as always. It was hard to stay discouraged when she was being backed by such a magnificent teacher. She was one of the reasons Akane wanted to try so hard. She had her own reasons of course but her big sister understood that and pushed her to get better for the sake of her wishes. Along the way it was natural that she'd show her all her failures and achievements. She didn't want Asuka to miss a single improvement.

"Maybe. But I bet Rayne gets really grumpy if she's woken up too early."

She giggled at the thought of the weapon girl throwing a fit over waking up early. It was certainly the kind of thing she'd do. Akane's relationship with Rayne was a bit complicated. She respected her as her sister's partner but only took her seriously enough to avoid a premature death. There was an understanding that they were both close to Asuka in their different ways and that it was best to avoid stepping on each other's toes. It didn't stop Akane from wanting to mess with Rayne from time to time though, especially knowing Asuka would never let her get hurt.

"Come on then, it's gotta be done by now."

She grabbed Asuka by the hand and snatched up the scroll, quickly flicking it closed before tugging her sister towards the door to the kitchen area.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Walking down the street it had been some time since the man had simply wandered around the leaf village though it was more Chiantsu's idea than his own and in all honest the man just wanted his companion to stop speaking about the way he lived his life for once tilting his head to the side to face the being. "So we're wandering and wasting time, are you content now Chinatsu, safe to say there is more than a few things I could be doing on a day like this." The being turned to face him grunting slightly while shaking its head. "You see, lovely day like this all the time in the world and you choose it to sulk away in your office no not this time this time we..." Chinatsu paused looking up to a window of a building beside them before listening a moment.

The Sennin had heard it too, a familiar voice echoing from the residence and another unfamiliar voice though that wasn't what interested the man's companion his form shifting up towards the window before the black mass began to slip between gaps in the frame reforming into the familiar head on the other side. "Well something smells interesting in here, mind if i take a peak." Meanwhile on floor level the Uchiha let out an extended sigh tapping the stretched form is his companion as the being tilted his head back. "Fine." The long form shifted flicking Yukio up as the man came to a stop just outside the window the attached Chinatsu keeping him hovering in place.

"Sorry for the intrusion, Chinatsu is a curious soul." The man's voice was as monotone as ever regardless of how he must have looked to passers by seeming to be quite unphased by the circumstances he now found himself in. "They are cooking Yukio, I wish to take a quite bite, you know, fuel for the tank."

[Topic entered]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka smiled as she was being, pretty much, dragged into the kitchen. She liked the stubborness of Akane. Someone like that would go far in life, having someone to take care of and nurture also felt quite... rewarding. Is that what parents felt? Probably but she still needed to put a brake on her. She didn't want Akane to get hurt. Asuka giggle once they made it out, Rayne simply looked back as she continued cooking. Rayne had a knack of knowing people and she knew Akane was dangerous, someone like that... never ended good in a world like this.

Rayne turned sharply with a knife in hand once she heard a noise at the window. It was plastic head, god damn it... she was getting sloppy. "If it were up to me, I would kick your dough ass back to the ground." She said before returning to the task at hand. Asuka on the other hand saw Chinatsu and waited, soon enough the man who was always with Chinatsu stepped in. Asuka's eyes beamed and a soft glow engulfed her. With a very wide smile she sprinted towards the window and threw herself against Yukio, holding her arms around his neck. "My darrrrrllliiinnngggg!" She yelled out in delight. "I haven't seen you in ages!" With a short giggle Asuka looked up at him. "Is someone shy?" Asuka pulled Yukio into the apartment. "You know both of you are welcomed any time."

On the other hand Rayne shot a glare at the two new comers. "Not only do I have to worry about the brat... now the emo with family troubles and his plastic hand join in." Rayne sighed loudly, clearly letting her displeasure know. Asuka counter-argued "It's thanks to him you're here! Be more thankful." Rayne looked back to Asuka with a dead pan expression. "Lucky me." With that she continued cooking.

Asuka then stood up as if remembering something. "Oh that's right!" She said pulling Akane up to meet the man. Akane, this is Yukio. His the man who's gonna be living with us soon!" Looking at Yukio she pointed to Akane. "Yukio, this is Uchiha Akane. Took her in and started to train her."

Uchiha Akane

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akane couldn't stop herself from giggling as she 'pulled' the older shinobi along. It was funny to think that Asuka was so strong but would let herself get dragged around like this. Funny and sweet. She was a tough teacher but not a cruel one. She was a big sister first. It's all she could ever ask of her. Once they got into the kitchen though she stopped in her tracks. Something was in the window and the only thing that stopped her from trying to spring into action was how Rayne was talking. It seemed like it wasn't a threat but still the... thing in the window gave Akane the willies. It was black as oil and clearly not human. It seemed to be able to speak and think though so it couldn't be that much of a threat.

Oddly it wasn't the semi-liquid monster that ended up upsetting the young girl but the man who ended up accompanying it. At first she wasn't sure what to make of him, tilting her head curiously to the side as she watched... only for Asuka to suddenly spring ahead and jump out the window jump to throw her arms around the man, showering him with verbal affection and welcoming him inside. It was only when he was closer did Akane pick up on an unspoken detail. She had little doubt this was another Uchiha. She herself was seen as a member within the clan's eyes and of course Asuka meant the world to her but after that afternoon two years ago, she still hadn't grown to trust any of the rest. It didn't help that this guy didn't seem to emote at all when he spoke and perhaps maybe just a little bit of it came from Asuka giving him so much attention.

This mood only grew more foul as she was dragged forward and introduced to Yukio, cheerfully being told that he'd be moving in soon. Asuka usually tried to be well behaved -- or at least keep up a positive behavior -- but in this moment she took the low road, crossing her arms and puffing up her cheeks as she stared up at the man and said, "I don't want him moving in..."

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yukio didn't move a finger for a brief moment watching the Sennin come barreling towards him and without a word Chinatsu's form shifted spinning round catching the Uchiha as she hung from the window moving her along to plop her back into the home so she could drag her friend over the Chinatsu shaking his head in dismay. "You will never change Asuka." It's attention was immediately turned to Rayne moving over to her with a wide grin. "Awwww how lovely to see you too, I missed that angry bulldog personality of yours." Yukio payed the two no mind looking down at the young Uchiha presented to him.

"A pleasure, I hope Asuka is training you well she is a Sennin after all it is somewhat expected of her." Blunt and too the point, for all purposes it wasn't his choice to be here but his companions turning his attention to Asuka's statement a brief moment before dismissing it. "You have no need to be concerned about me moving in, I have no intention to." Leaning in he took a closer look at Akane, the blue sharingan in his right eye become more visible or more specifically unique not only its colour but the fact it was in a single eye.

After a brief pause he leaned back speaking in the same tone but with a pondering look. "She has potential make sure you train her well Asuka, and I mean proper not like you used to be when you were an academy student." Chinatsu seemed to ignore the conversation only seeking to poke more fun at Rayne chuckling to himself wondering how she would react to being taunted back by the strange entity that was him. "Will you ever get the stick out your ass so we can be friends Rayne?"

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka was struggling, trying to get to Yukios neck as she was held by Chinatsu. She gave a big pout and simply sighed giving up and dangling as she as brought back towards the apartment. "Meh, I'm never gonna change. Change is for people who aren't happy with themselves." Rayne on the other hand simply tasted the soup she was cooking and glanzed at Chinatsus direction "I didn't miss you,"Once she had presented her little sister to Yukio, Asuka laughed at Akane's comment but pouted at Yukio's respond. She wasn't gonna lie, Asuka was hoping Yukio would accept her request. "Cheapskate."

Asuka smiled and placed her arm around Akane as soon as Yukio mentioned her training. Especially having the academy student days comment coming through. "She'll end up more powerful than both of us probably. And no worries! Got no plans of running into a poison cloud any time soon. And for the record, I made your life interesting."

Rayne chuckled at Chinatsus offer of friendship, but it was more like an insult rather than an offer and she did pick up on that. "Once you get rid of the murderous brat that brought me into this world." She said with a slight smile. "We both know you're a threat if she decides to take control." Asuka clenched her teeth at the mention of that girl. She didn't like Rayne bringing it up but now there was no going back. She just hoped things didn't escalate.

Uchiha Akane

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Despite Yukio's words, Akane couldn't help but keep her gaze hard and pout moody. Why would Asuka go and say such a thing if she really didn't mean it? Then the academy remembered a very important detail - it was Asuka. The fact he seemed so uninterested and impossible to get a reaction out of. It was like a walking 'kick me' sign made just for her big sister. She was a good person and all but she knew the stories about how she could behave and how much of a prankster she could be. She probably saw bugging this stoic fellow as a fun challenge. Even Akane had to admit that he was a bit too serious.

"Well, good," she said, visibly more relaxed as she smiled and put her hands on her hips. Her vaguely smug aura only grew as both the adults present - both skilled sennin at that - commented on how much potential she had. She couldn't stop herself from smiling. She knew she wasn't all that skilled yet but just being acknowledged felt great.

"I'm only going to get at good as I'm taught. But I plan on learning from the best! And then." She looked straight at Yukio, beaming proudly as she declared, "I'm going to become the Hokage. And the first thing I'm going to do is order you to smile for a week straight."

With that she stuck her tongue out playfully and slipped her hands behind her back, taking on a more casual posture as she rocked back and forth on her heels. "Of course if you decided you wanted to teach me some tricks to make my training go faster, maybe I'd loosen up on the task~."

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The man carefully listened to the two though his expression didn't budge regardless of what they said to him looking down to the student with a dead stare for a short time. "We shall see how strong we will become, maybe we shall spar one day and see how much you have grown however that will come with time and I will do so when I feel you ready." It seemed to be such a minor thing to the man these days he didn't care much for who he fought, he barely found such things entertaining as he had in the days of old finding it more based on duty than fun.

Chinatsu on the other hand grunted at Rayne it seemed she had managed to hit a soft spot even the Uchiha turned to face her his blue eye spinning to life with or without his doing. "Watch your words, that is still my sister so I would appreciate it if you didn't say such things about her in my presence." It seemed for the first time in a long time he showed a sense of annoyance for all his sister had been corrupted it was by his own doing at the end of the day.

Turning back to the others the man took a moment's pause before speaking his eye still active though if he knew it was or not was up to the observer. "Keep to your basics and find your speciality, if you think you need to expand your abilities then find your weak points and cover them with what you can." It was basic but sometimes the most basic advice would serve the best purpose in the long run if they simply stuck to it though he wondered how she would grow under Asuka's care.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka couldn't help but smile at the declaration from her little sister. It was nice to see that she had dreams already and was striving forward to meet Asuka's expectations for her. In the end though it seemed Yukio only cared for results which did make sense, in this line of work it didn't really matter whether you were royalty or homeless, power was what showed everything. "See? Even my little sister thinks you should smile more." Asuka laughed hearing Akane speak. She was going to be one hell of a Kunoichi.

Unfortunately that didn't last long. Of course Rayne had to send a jab at Yukio's direction. Rayne didn't trust him, especially with what was inside of him but it didn't matter. Asuka was happy with how things were and that was enough. "Didn't deny it though." Rayne simply said with a smile on her face as Asuka moved over and glared at her. Not saying a word, just a simple glare. Rayne sighed and tasted the food one last time. "Fine, fine. As long as he kno-" Asuka covered Rayne's mouth and smiled, looking back to the group. "Listen to Yukio Akane, he taught me quite a few things when I was your age." With a wide smile she gestured to the table. "Anyway, food is ready! Come and sit!"

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back