Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Dancing in the Rain [Open]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Firming her grasp on the shinobi's hand, Mikasa leads him throughout the downpour; the very same in which held an abundance of meanings for the pair. Treading lightly, her platinum locks begin to stick firmly to each exposed piece of flesh, clinging mostly to the rear of her neck, "All I ask is that you place no blame towards me for any damage accumulated on your toes." she jests with a faint chuckle. Glancing down between their duet, the Sennin does her utmost to avoid placing her muddy boots closer than necessary. "I have to admit, Migoya-san, this is a first for me." she leans her head back to accept the tears of mother natures caressing her cheeks, "It isn't so bad, I believe you and I have a bit of work to accomplish. Foremost, let us discuss your trade routes. Where is the first location to the village, I need a decent story to aid you."

Lightning would illuminate the backdrop, although she was fearless in the moment, the crackling of thunder nothing more than a mere pup growling out of annoyance. "As a member of the medical branch, I hope you will aid me into convincing a few hopefuls into joining us. Perhaps it would be best for you to be assigned to Kazuma-kun, since you pair already have a history?" she offers, continuing to guide him, the safety of the underpass alluring, yet returning would defeat the purpose, metaphorically as well. The past was behind them and all the duo could do was journey forward in hopes of doing what they felt was best for the village.

"I look forward to your help, I am sure you will prove to be more confident than myself, in my many ways!" she whispers against the abrupt zephyrs that frolicked with no set rules. The kunoichi was confident in one matter, that Medical Corps would become a far more intriguing atmosphere to work within.

[OOC: Miyoga is granted the rank of Medical-Nin, you will need to request the banner! Topic Left?]​
<i>​
</i>

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It would have been a strange picture indeed to anyone who would weather the storm and gaze out of their windows. Two figures, one a beautiful platinum haired woman, dressed in simple but stately garb, the other a pale, white man with a dirty brown robe, holding hands and staring at the sky as the rain poured down on their faces. Lightning streaked across the sky, illuminating the pair, particularly because of their colouration, sending shadows across the pebblestones as the pair moved together.

A chuckle escaped the albino's mouth as Mikasa spoke of possibly stepping on his toes. The metaphor was apt, if read that way, but Migoya did not see anything at this time that would spoil either his own or the Sennin's plans. No - both would work well in tandem to the benefit of both of them - win, win.

"Dancing in the rain, Mikasa-SAMA,", he added with obvious mirth, "Is one of the most refreshing experiences there is." It had been a generation since he had done so with the first love of his life - long gone - but the memories remained. As though reliving a previous dance, Migoya would spin Mikasa slowly, extending her arm out.

"First - a trip through the countries of Hot Water, Sound, Grass, Tea and Wind - Sunagakure in particular would give us a good idea of the safety of that trade route, and give us clearer judgment on those countries resources, before we encounter another major shinobi village. Plus... we can try and prevent a Frost type situation diplomatically... healing the world as we go so to speak", he spoke as he sun her back.

The 'dance' continued as the pair continued down the street. Perhaps people thought they were drunk, but could they know that two of the most powerful forces in the village were discussing very important matters. "Certainly. I will happily continue his training - he has much potential. As for recruits... I will do my best. If you need me to work on that new Academy Student let me know. We cant have another... mistake." he added with a hint of sadness in his voice. He let go of the Sennin's hand and nodded towards her, looking at her face as the water continued to cascade down it.

"And I will enjoy helping Mikasa-sama." he said, this time with respect and a formal bow. "Perhaps we can bandage a few more wounds in this world."

The dance would hopefully continue for a long time, its movements causing a ripple that would heal this wounded village.

[Topic Left - thanks again Mikasa - very enjoyable RP!]
[MFT]
[SC:426]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back