Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Darkness and Decisions [Dual Contract Search]

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The sword in Juko's hand felt light, like a feather as he swung it around in front of himself. Even as the blade cut into the first undead, biting into the dry and bleak flesh with the easy of an experienced weapon, the boy could not feel any weight at all pulling his arm. Rather it felt like he was merely moving his hand empty through the air. Oh shit, now i finally understand why people fight with weapons rather then with their fists. If only all weapons would be as lightweight and easy to handle as this one... He smiled and a light and cheeky giggle escaped his lips as his new weapon of choice slashed through another one of the living corpses, turning it into a white dust that rained to the ground almost immediately. The only question thats left to be answered now is... He stopped and watched his opponents slowly back away from him. Why did it appear in the first place. Why would that woman even place me in this prison-like place, have me confronted with those... undead things and then present me with a perfect solution to the problem. It does not make any sense at all.
The young shinobi was still pondering his good fortune when the entrance to the cave suddenly opened up again revealing two kid-sized entities that entered the dark crypt, ignoring Juko's gaping maw. The two kids appeared to be more or less exact opposites of one another, where one was dressed in bright colors with blonde hair that seemed to radiate its own light the other one was wearing dark and gloomy clothing with hair that was purple-ish dark and reminded Juko of the shadows he had fought back with the light of the sword before.
His hand began moving without any need for a direct command to point the weapon towards the two newcomers but was stopped midmove as something about the two girls gave him the feeling that pointing a sword at them would end up rather ugly for him.
Instead he simply looked and waited for the girls to exlpain themselfes. The blonde girl talked first, revealing to Juko that the two girls were sisters and that the darker clothed one had brought him and Takeshi to this place. So has this little thing been hiding under the black hood of that strange woman all the time?... But... why? He lowered his eyes to look at the sword in his hand when Ina allowed him to keep the blade.
I guess i should...er.. thank you then? It looks really...i dont know, i guess... He raised the weapon to eyelevel to get a proper look at it but in his nervousness the hilt slipped from his fingers and with a highpitched sound the blade landed on the stony ground. vaaaaluable....shit The words sounded hollow in the shortlived silence before the girl vanished from his sight leaving him to pick up the weapon in silence and shame.
What i would like to know? Hell, like a lot? Basically, all of it? Where am i, why am i here, who are you two, where is Takeshi, what are those things.... The young ninja pointed with the blade towards the undead before quickly remembering his past failure in holding the weapon and thus lowering it almost immediately again.
Aaaand what is THIS! He now pointed towards the tail that was wrapping around his midline.
WC: 575​

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
In the crypt, Ena's grasp around the taller and more blonde boy tightened as dearest Juko would begin to bark out question after question in response to her question on what he wanted to know. His questions all made logical sense in that he wanted to know how Takeshi and himself got into this situation after they merely were investigating some old ruins in their home country; yet, they were now in some alternative realm in the plane of existence or it at least appeared so as it made no rational sense how old ruins turned into a cemetery that had a crypt and the undead that wanted to play. Nevertheless, his questions would be answered in good time as Ena was in control of him and dearest Juko could not really do nothing but stand there and enjoy the love that she was giving him even if it was unnecessary. True, he had his blade in hand and he could've likely sliced her tail but he appeared to know better than to try to harm her which was a wise decision.

But before his little devilish holder would actually respond to him, she would simply giggle as they would be wrapped in a dark aura before being transported outside beside the colossal titan that was this god of death who was shaking hands with Takeshi and seeming to get along with him. Of course, this creature had no name as he just knew how to do one thing in this world which was fighting, destruction and fighting. Fortunately for the green haired shinobi, Ena would be able to help him with his situation and Juko's as well as she still had him firmly wrapped around her tail. She would begin talking to them both with her eyes shut and a devilish smirk on her face: "Hello Takeshi. I am Ena, the overlord of all the Youkai who roam this world and the ones that follow into the afterlife. I see that you fought all of my undead armies with little to no effort even though you needed to use a damned individual who follows Daihoho to help you which is utmost pathetic since you are a shinobi and more than capable of doing it yourself. Nevertheless, it seems you befriended this titan here from your display of power as he thirsts for power along with destruction. It seems that everything worked out in the end for you and you simply need to sign this scroll and you can be on your merry way back to your dearest Fire Country."

As she finished, a demon would appear beside her and yank the scroll out from the inside of his body through his mouth and present it to Uchiha Takeshi to sign if he so chose to do so. The demon would point as needed to tell him where to sign his name in blood to complete the pact between himself and the Youkai overlord. As for dearest Juko, Ena would turn around glaring at him with a look of sin in her eyes as she spoke to him: "I enjoyed our time together even if I had to use that reaper-like body to bring you with me away from Takeshi to see your true power. I would love for you to stay here so we could play and have fun times with one another, but I know that you likely spoiled yourself a few times with all this excitement and he is your guardian on this journey that you both took. It's a pity that I have to let you go, but our time together was enjoyable and I hope you do well in this world, Juko. Like Takeshi, you may sign the contract after he is finished and call upon my kind to assist you in battle if you so choose to do so. You also were gifted with my sister's holy-like blade so I hope you put that to good use but don't use it to slay my kind in the process."

As she finished, she would let go of her grasp on him and walk away from both of them into the cemetery alone with a dark aura around herself. She had her fun for the day and likely would have more fun in the future with them especially with Juko since he was still so pure and needed to be corrupted more and more. But, that would come in good time and now was not that time. Back at the Konaha shinobi, the demon continued to hold the scroll open to instruct them where to sign if they so chose to do so. If they did not, he would simple nod at them and vanish just as he appeared. Regardless, the two shinobi would be teleported out of the area if they signed the pact and return to the ruins where they had met the strange doors filled with eyes and could go on with their day. If they did not sign, they could always pursue Ena and get more answers if they needed to.

[OOC: Your choice to go after Ena or simply sign the contract. If you sign, you can topic leave in your post.]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to consider the answer it seemed that he had finally made a friend, though how much of a friend that was yet to be soon after all this idea of fighting was to try and kill the Sennin. It seemed that he was being given the offer to have support as he allowed a sinister grin to come to his lips. The tasks that they had been sent to do was completed but Takeshi still had to worry about the fact of what was taking place with Juko. He had brought the academy student this far and he would be damned if he was just going to leave him behind now.

“I accept these terms and agree to sign this contract, lets see where this leads I am sure that it can only bring something new and exciting forward for us in the future”

Takeshi allowed himself to bring the document to him as he signed it, this was not the first time he had signed something like this but this signed a new deal when it was required. Takeshi allowed a grin to come to his face at the though of how he would be able to use his new found contract for the finer things in life.

Takeshi headed outside of this place, he waited at the entrance knowing full well that all he would be waiting for was Juko to join him, once the man had joined him he would then leave this place and head back to the village the task being done and the hard graft being completed. It seemed that the Uchiha had managed to come out of this just as well as could have been expected given the situation.

[Contract with Youkai Signed]
[Topic Left]

Senju Gaki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ughaa! The tail wrapping around his midline suddenly strengthened making Juko wonder just about what kind of strength that little demonic girl in front of him possessed. The sword in his hand was edging to bite into the purple skin yet the force with which the tail hat grabbed him took of him all of his own strength. Gasping for air and trying to pry open the hold the boy had little other options but to passively object to the rough treatment. Words of rebellion were still gathering in his mind, prepared to leave through his mouth as the dark shroud enveloped the unequal pair, covering the yellow-haired boy's sight in blackness.
When his vision had slowly returned Juko rubbed his eyes with his one free hand and slowly regained his orientation. The graveyard! We are back! I am back, where is Takeshi now!? Looking around like a frightened hare he quickly noticed the shrub like hair of his temporary teacher. Next to the older ninja was a huge creature standing. No, TWO huge creatures in fact! If it werent for the tail that was still forcefully keeping Juko in his position, the young shinobi would have most likely jumped backwards at the appearance of the giant turtle and the dog-faced demon.
Contained like this however he merely threw back his head and crossed his arms in front of him, just in case any of the two were to attack him. It took him a few moments to realise that nothing the like would happen and how foolish he probably was looking and with a confused smile he lowered his arms again. Err.. yes, here i am, Takeshi, Sir. I have... er... come back? Somewhat? Somewhat involuntarily it would seem. With an apologetic look he regarded the demonic tail that was holding him slightly above ground, forcing him to tiptoe.
After Ena had finished her explanation about Takeshi and his apparent new friend a small demonic creature appeared in a smokecloud, spewing forth a scroll from its mouth.
Juko frowned upon seeing that, his disgust clearly visible. Ugh, yuck... is that even sanitary? I dont wanna know what kind of diseases you can get from that... He turned red as a beet when the self proclaimed Youkai Overlord turned to him in that moment.
Yes, er... the pleasure was all mine.. eh hehehe... ill consider it... His smile was as big as it was fake and with a gentle poke he motioned towards the tail still holding him. So i get to keep that sword then? Hah... and here i cant even use a sword at all...
The tail suddenly let go of him and released the boy back to the ground. Watching the small girl walk back into the depths of the gloomy graveyard Juko wondered not for the first time what her deal was. How can a small girl like that be a demon... and such a strong one nevertheless... i wonder how lonely one has to be to be dependent on random strangers like me for entertainment...
Her small back soon vanished in the greenish-gray fog and after some consideration Juko too signed the contract presented to him. His childish signature looked somewhat awkward on the prepared scroll, reminding him of his age. Am i even old enough to sign a contract like this by myself? What are these people thinking...
Soon afterwards he was transported back into the cave aswell, appearing right next to Takeshi and so leaving the place with the older ninja.

[Contract with Youkai signed & Weapon accepted]
[Topic Left]
WC: 588​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back