Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Date night(private)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren found it very hard to find time to fit into his schedule to find time to himself. Especially with all the stuff that has happened the past two weeks. With helping Soku solve this problem with Ibumo Moro, his eyes changing to permanent bloodified so that blood swirled around his irises, and the recent appearance of his brother, whom he had only seen once before and that was when he was trying to make him stop from robbing a bank.

Thankfully, he found tonight to be free. Ziren sent a message out to Hana, via blood clones, asking her out on a date. He waited at Ichiraku ramen, sitting at the counter.

He was actually wearing nice clothes. A black button down shirt with blue jeans. He also had sunglasses on to cover his eyes, going to have to explain to her about his eye situation.

He just hoped that no surprise evil scientists or evil brothers show up.

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana was missing Ziren like something fierce lately, she been a busy with her training as well lately but took a little bit of some time for herself. All she could do is think of the man ever since that Night he found her in Tea. She knew he had been busy, but not everything he was doing.

Hana went outside and to sit in a lovely garden to have some peace and quiet. She smiled sweetly, and the sun kissed her smooth skin and made her feel all warm inside. As she was enjoying the sun and peacefulness, she heard something. She got up and walked over to the edge of a stone wall.

There was a blood clone of Ziren, her eyes got big, it seemed he had some paper. Hana took the paper. Slowly she unfolded it, she hoped he was alright. She took a deep, before reading the message. A big smile came over her face, he was asking her on a date. She was so happy like a little kid jumping up and down, she wanted to rush to the Ichiraku Ramen.

Hana rushed to place where Ziren was residing, her heart skipped beats as she ran. Finally, she arrived to see him. She looked him over with a big smile, he was dressed nicely with a nice black shirt and jeans with shades on.

“Ziren!!!”

She yelled loudly before hugging and giving him a soft kiss.

“I missed you so much”

Her heart was still racing with excitement, as she sat down beside him.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren heard her blood flow before he seen her. He smiled as he turned around and found her hugging him before he could even speak. He kissed her back on her lips as she kissed him. He smiled at her, thinking of the time that they had in Tea. Of how, that poison brought them together. He sure hoped that poison was gone from the country however, because it has also done as much harm as it did good.

Ziren held Hana's hand as they sat by each other. He wanted to tell her so much, but then he remembered about his eyes.

"I miss you so much too Hana. But, something has changed. I hope that it isn't too scary."

He took off his sunglasses to show Hana his eyes. Blood swirled around his irises, never stopping. At first, he tried to hide his face. But then he decided to man up and look at her own eyes. They were beautiful. He smiled at her.

"Gosh you look amazing!"

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana tightly held Ziren’s hand and couldn’t quite smiling at him, but she wondered why he was wearing sunglasses. She tilted her head and looked at him

“Ziren hunny, why are you wearing shades, It’s night time? And what do you mean something has changed..”

Hana got a concerned look on her face, it went from so happy to being worried. And why would you say it might be scary. Hana gulped hard wondering what he was talking about. Than she saw what he was talking about, she saw the blood eyes. She moved closer to him to look at them, she didn’t seem scared but more curious on how this could be. She caught him staring her straight into her eyes. At that point she forgot about asking how this came to be. Her eyes were locked on his, as they held each other hands tightly.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren was lost into Hana's eyes. He could barely make himself speak. "Um... I don't know how it actually happened. It just came when me,
Soku, and Maru got into some trouble with someone trying to kill us. Well it came after, actually. Like... I felt different. More mature now."

He scooted closer to her, feeling her head against his chest. Ziren felt calm with her. And with everything going on with his life right now, it is a relief that he has some time to just act like a normal person. Hanging out with a girl that he really likes. Without having to act like he has a mask on his face, covering all of his emotions.

Ziren put an arm around Hana, and bought them both some soup of what they both wanted.

"Don't worry, I'll pay for it." Ziren told Hana.

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana kept her eyes locked with his and then he spoke of how his eyes gotten that way. Hana broke the lock stare and listened to what he had to say.

“So, you don’t really know who or what did this to you?”

Hana seemed concerned that someone was trying to kill the man that she was so into. He was closer to her and Hana couldn’t help but move closer herself to him, she felt the warmth from him. She looked and smiled at him as she laid her head on his chest, feeling his heart beat. She closed her eyes and relaxed into him.

He did seem more mature to Hana, she was not sure what had happened to him though, she wished to know more of this, but didn’t know if she should ask. She was so content with being with him at this moment, last time got ruined by Maru.

She felt his arm go around her, she liked this a lot, it had been awhile since she felt loved by anyone. The order had come to table, yummy looking soup. She giggled and smiled at Ziren.

“Yummy Ziren, thank you.”

She slowly ate the steamy soup, as she kept her sites on Ziren and nothing else, this time it was truly their night, and nothing would get in the way of that.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren didn't think that someone did this to him. No. He felt different. Like he had more control of his powers. "I don't think anyone or anything did anything to me Hana. I think though, that my powers might be taking on a new form. If that's possible for a Chigokai to do."

Their food came and they both ate their soup. It was delicious and Ziren couldn't find a reason that this would go wrong for a perfect night like this. He could tell that Hana was worried about him. About him encountering some evil dude. He didn't, though mention everything else. It would really then worry her, as he has been wanted as some sort of science experiment along with the recent appearance if his brother, who obviously wants him dead.

But for right now, nothing bad could happen. This time, was Ziren's. And this time he will spend with Hana. After they were done eating, and he paid for both of them, he spoke again, "Do you want to head out? Go back to my place? It'd be nice to have you over."

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana listened to Ziren as he spoke, Giving him a serious look. She will always worry about him, he had problems in past, and se cared deeply for him. She finished her soup, when he announced if she would like to go to his place, Hana smiled and nodded. She has never been to his place, this was exciting to her, she only lived in the ANBU place, a change pace would be nice for a change.

“Yes, I would like very much to go to your place Ziren.”

Hana seemed very cheeky at the moment, and couldn’t wait to get to his place, she wondered how it looked. How he might decorate it, if he had any pets, or if others lived with him. There was still a lot she needed to learn from him, but she felt the night to be magical.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren got up and held Hana's hands in his. They walked over to his apartment, which was small but big enough for two people. And well. His other room now had some clothes and a new bed in it since he found his new cousin out on the streets of the town.

"Oh yeah. I found my cousin roaming around the streets of the Leaf the other day. Took him in and he's already taking classes at the Academy. Don't worry. He won't be back for a while. He likes to have fun and play outdoors."

Ziren grabbed a guitar that he had lying around and started playing Hana a song. It was a beautiful song, but Ziren stumbled over the words and sounded bad singing. And after that. He got up and grabbed Hana's hands and started to dance with her. Twirling her around, holding her close to him.

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana watched Ziren Get up, and as her hands while held in his, A smile lite up on her face. She walked over with him to his apartment. Hana looked around the place a little bit, it was small but cozy. In the one room she saw some clothes and a bed. Ziren told her of his cousin that was in town.

“Oh? You have a cousin? maybe I can meet him one day?”

Hana was a bit surprised, he had a cousin, nevertheless she gave him a smile. She was happy he had family around him.

Hana sat down on the couch, she saw Ziren had a guitar, she looked over at him. He started playing a song for her. She smiled and giggled as he played and sang as best as he could. Hana thought this was so sweet. Than he had her hands and held them as they danced, Hana liked being this close as they danced away. She leaned her head against him and closed her eyes smiling as they danced. She hoped this would never end.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren could feel at peace, having Hana's head against his chest as they danced. He twirled her around, and picked her up as part of a dance move that he has seen others do.

He didn't want this to end at all. He didn't want anything to ruin this moment that he had with Hana. He kissed her on her cheeks as they kept dancing, him liking the feeling of her soft skin.

"I gotta say Hana. You are pretty good at dancing. Where did you learn to dance?" Ziren kept holding her hands in his own as they danced around the apartment, his own eyes looked on to hers, mesmerized by them.

He then looked at her. Ziren had an idea. He made something out of blood, out of Hana's view so she couldn't see it. It was a rose. Crimson red and looking beautiful. The blood hardened and made the rose look more realistic, with strange patterns that could only be explained as a liquid turned solid. Ziren showed it to Hana. Hoping that she would like it.

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Peacefulness was all around in Ziren’s place as they danced the night away, two lovers bound together forever. Hana loved dancing with him as you twirled and picked her up at times, to feel close to him was so nice. She felt a soft kiss on her cheek and she light up looking into his blood-filled eyes. He asked her about her dancing so well.

“When I was small and lived with my father, he would play music and I would dance to it, I loved to dance as a child, one the happier times as a child.”

She looked deeper into his eyes as they meet without blinking in pure bliss. Her hands were held gently as they kept dancing. Than he looked a her in a different way, Hana got curious as to why. Hana tried to look to see what he was up to, but she couldn’t.

She could finally see what he was doing, she saw this beautiful crimson red rose he had in his hand. Hana looked up at Ziren with a big smile.

“I love it Ziren, and it’s so special because it’s part of you.”

Hana Began to feel something she never felt for someone before, but she wasn’t sure, but she liked this feeling.

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He smiled that Hana was liking this so much. He wanted this to be forever. His mind wandered what she meant by happier times. Did something happen that changed her? Well if she was thinking about it now, he can sure take away those bad memories for a moment.

He was glad that she loved the blood rose. He made sure that the chakra that was in it stayed in that form, for as long as he lives. That blood rose will keep that form.

"I'm glad that you like it.
This is my gift to you even when we are away. This will keep it's form. For as long as I live, it will be a rose."
Ziren out the rose down on the table. Now. He wanted to do something else. Something only mature readers can read. He took Hana's hand and led her to his room. And then the night has ended.

(Night ends. Topic left)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back