Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Death and the Demon [Private]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi felt the breeze on his robes, the Captain stood in the all too familiar training ground. He had called this place his sparing practice. Today was no different someone wanted to get practice and he wanted to push them to their limits to test their abilities. It seemed fitting to fight at the same place they had been tested by the Hokage. Mugen had taught them all a lot but one thing pushed the Uchiha above the others he was here to see how his old teammate had fired up since her recent ventures. She wanted to test the Captain he was more than willing to oblige her.

“It seems that nothing changes and yet everything had”

Takeshi spoke to himself the mask covering his face from sight. The white hood made him stand out from the other Anbu as the black robes whipped in the wind slightly as he waited patiently for his sparring partner to arrive. His muscles flexed under the robes as he hated the idea of things getting out of hand. Yuki had come a long way with him, this life had not been kind to her sometimes but today he wanted to see if she had gotten stronger. Wanted to push her and her abilities, that much he knew at least he would be the one teaching her. Control was everything and in this fight, it was control that she needed to put to the test. Out of the way of everyone, it was a no hold barred fight. He knew her secret and she is. The irony of such a thing was almost incredible. As he allowed himself to look at a small smile came to his lips.

“I think we need somewhere more private, something a little shaded that no-one will see might be a better treatment than out here in the open.”

As he left Yuki a note he allowed himself to whistle as he walked into the woods. The trees became thicker and thicker obscuring the view to the training ground. Finally, he came to a clearing, the water of a lake splashing against the shore, the area was perfect for what was needed. Waiting there silently it was time to see if she still wanted to go through with this.

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The Haku walked into the empty training ground, she looked around somewhat puzzled expecting to find her former teammate and current lover. Her eyes caught sight on a piece of paper laying on the ground in between the set of training dummies, leaning down she picked up the paper unfolding it gently. Instantly she recognised the handwriting as Takeshi it basically read that he was waiting for her in a more secluded location. Yuki looked around trying to figure out as where that would be, surrounding the training ground was a thick forest the only place that she could think that could more private would be in there. The female walked to the edge of the forest entering through a gap in the trees.

It only took her a few minutes to find the clearing and Takeshi, the spot that he had picked was strikingly beautiful the sound of the water lapping at the shore of the lake and birds nest in trees filled the area. On the breeze, there was the earthy scent of wet soil, foliage and the sweet pollen of the flowers on the trees overhead, it lapped at the male’s robes, Takeshi stood in one of the breaking pillars of sunlight in full ANBU gear, a white hood covered his head signifying his rank as Captain.

“It’s quite the spot you picked Takeshi, next time we should come it should be for a nicer matter, maybe a picnic,“ She smiled at him sweetly, she was thankful that he was doing this. Yuki had told him that when she had returned it hadn’t been alone, it was a secret that she thought would shatter everything that had together, remarkably, however, it hadn’t. Her confession prompted a similar from him. “Thank you for doing this, I don’t want to have this…. thing inside me if I have no chance of being able to control it. If for a second you doubt that I can please, stop me.” The words hurt her to say but she wasn’t about to put him and the village to risk for her own vanity.

[B-Mod Called]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Welcome to your Modded Fight!

I will be your moderator for this fight! I will request that Yuki send, in a PM, your actions and all your battle information: Stats, class, abilities, jutsu, items, weapons, etc. You will be sending stuff to Umashi for this fight.

When sending this information, I would prefer to have hyperlinked stuff or regular links. This greatly decreases the time it takes for a moderator to mod as it cuts down on searching.

If you feel that I may miss something, please feel free to add in a list of passives or effects that you wish to be given special attention, or just a list of all of your passives works as well, whichever.

Please note that I am in training to be a battle moderator so it may take longer than a typical moderator to finish a round as I may be asking questions cause I need clarification. Also, this is a learning experience so take your time and don't rush your actions. If you have anything that you need to ask me, please PM me.​

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to ready for the fight, his stance changed quickly in the blink of an eye. As he allowed himself to smile under the mask it had been a while since the two of them had spared together and here it was. Happening right now was just the chance for the young female to improve herself in this moment. It was quite nice for the two of them to just have this time alone. Even if it was in a combat environment.

“I hope you are prepared Yuki, here I come”

His voice gentle as he allowed his feet to smash free from the ground as he sprinted towards Yuki. His hands coming up in an instant as they began to flow easily knowing in that split second that he would push his wife further than she had been forced to fight in a long time. He wouldn’t hold back at all, she wanted to prove herself then it would be against something he rarely ever used. This much he was sure about.

“Let this dance begin, don’t hold back after all I know that I won’t be. You requested me to go all out then I will. Expect the unexpected”

[Actions Sent]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki smiled towards Takeshi, she knew more than anything that she needed this fight, there was something inside her that she had little to no control over she didn't want this to be the course of any suffering or pain to anyone that she loved or cared about. Even though she had asked a big thing from him she knew that he was the only one that she would trust to do what was needed if she was to lose control.

"I'm always prepared, remember," Her voice to took that of a lighter tone she was trying to put aside any thoughts of the could be and focus on the now. She heard him speak again "I'm asked to the unexpected, I married you after all," She chuckled a little before taking her battle stance.

You're going to fail and I am going to have you, just like I have taken the rest of your pathetic family, you will be mine Yuki The voice whispered inside her head like he often did. She tried her best to ignore him.

[Actions Sent]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
[col]
VWEzxL8.png

Takeshi:
HP: 38,400 – 575 = 37,825
CP: 38,400 – 450 - 1000 – 625 - 3,300 = 33,025
Corrupted CP: 9,520-2000= 7,520
AP: 10 – 10 = 0 AP - 10 AP next round

yq2lqyVm.jpg

Rin:
HP: 16,200 – 575 = 15,625
CP: 18,900

Clones day out
Clone 1
HP: 2176 – 575 = 1,601
CP: 2176
AP: 2.5 --AP Next Round: 2.5

Clone 2

Clone 3

Corpse Tea Party:
Zombie 1
HP: 1,572-575 = 997
AP: 2 – 1 = 1 AP - 2 AP Next Round

Zombie 2

Zombie 3

Zombie 4
|
kup6m5n.png

Yuki
HP: 16,492 – 200 – 200 – 200 – 200 – 5,500 = 10,192
CP: 16,352 – 520 – 2000 – 990 = 12,932
AP: 8 – 7 = 1 AP -- 9 AP Next Round

Yukis Ice Clone
HP: 4,123
CP: 4,088
[/col]

0.5 Seconds: Takeshi activates his Sharingan
2.5 Seconds: Yuki uses Red Snow and automatically hits
2.5 Seconds: Takeshi has summoned 5 Zombies to the fight
4.5 Seconds: Takeshi turns zombie 5 into Rin
5.63 Seconds: Yuku creates an Ice Clone Rank 2
- Takeshi still knows which one is the real Yuki!
7 Seconds: Takeshi summons three Fire Elemental Clones Mastered
- Yuki loses sight of Takeshi!
7.5 Seconds Zombie 1 Attacks Yuki – Hits!
7.5 Seconds Zombie 2 Attacks Yuki – Hits!
7.5 Seconds Zombie 3 Attacks Yuki – Hits!
7.5 Seconds Zombie 4 Attacks Yuki- Hits!
8 Seconds: Takeshi uses Raijin's Vengeance – Hits!
8.75 Seconds: Yuki uses Water Shark Bomb – Misses!
10.00 Seconds: Snow hits everyone on the battlefield bar Yuki! Zombie 4 and Clone 3 are now Bleeding

Notes
Yuki for this next set of actions please send them to Takahashi Shiori. Thank you​

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed his hands to come together as the ground began to move at his command, it seemed that this fight was just getting started and once more he needed to prove himself. At least this time it was sparing with someone who he knew needed the practice. That much was clear, before even setting down to a fight that person had to know how to fight. Yuki had not seen action in a while. Rin came to stand beside the Uchiha as always. Summoning the man had become easy it’s just hit wit was still as wild as ever.

“Needed, again am I? Or do I just amuse you Uchiha”

“We are sparing, go easy but remember that this fight is so she can learn, now be a good boy and play nice.”

“I always play nice, it is you that lacks that ability”

Rin stood and watched the fight unfold at the side of the man who had stolen his soul. Takeshi allowed his hands to move, zombies marching and his clones arriving he had prepared the fight that was ahead. Though he wondered how long his other half could honestly last. She seemed to be struggling right now that much he could see. As he allowed his hands once more to come together easily weaving his fingers as he allowed his Chakra to flow. Lightning sparking around as he used the all too familiar Lightning Jutsu he had prepared for.

“Let’s see how well you do against my true potential shall we Yuki, remember fight hard and well. It’s time to see how you stand your ground”

[WC: 270]
[Actions Sent]

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Yuki watched as the Uchiha summoned his soul as well as several clones and zombies, he became lost to her among the sea of identical face that now surrounded her. With little to no chance for her to adjust Takeshi sprung towards her, unleashing a barrage of attack. She felt most of them made contact with her frame knocking the breath from her. Jumping out of the way she gave herself a little respite and then it happened, the whisper in her head becomes a scream.

I think it's my turn don't you The voice of her demon flooded her senses making her vision go dark, soon she found her herself falling into what felt like an endless black sea that was engulfing her. It will be ok my dear, let me take control and I will bring all of this to an end His voice was calming and soothing, she didn't want to fight it anymore as her body began to feel like it was floating instead of sinking That's it Yuki let me take control . Yuki closed her eyes relinquishing control.

[Actions Sent]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
[col]
VWEzxL8.png

Takeshi:
HP: 37,825
CP: 33,025 – 2750 = 30,275
Corrupted 7,520
AP: 10 – 10 = 0 AP - 10 AP next round

yq2lqyVm.jpg

Rin:
HP: 15,625
CP: 18,900 - 2,400
AP: 3.5 – 3 = .5 -> 3.5 AP next Round

Clones day out
Clone 1
HP: 1,601

Clone 2

Clone 3

Corpse Tea Party:
HP: 997
AP: 2 – 2 = 2 AP Next Round

Zombie 2
HP: 997

Zombie 3
AP: 2 – 2 =2 AP Next Round

Zombie 4
|
kup6m5n.png

Yuki
HP: 10,192 – 495 – 6,325 – 200 – 200 – 3850 = 0 (KOed)
CP: 12,932 – 2000 = 10,932
AP: 9 – 8 = 0.5 AP -- 8.5 AP Next Round

Yukis Ice Clone
HP: 4,123
CP: 4,088
[/col]

Timing of the Complete Fight
2.22 Seconds – Yuki Activates Demon Cloak Omega
3 Seconds - Takeshi uses Rasen-Nova towards Yuki – Hits!
- Yuki gets Flesh Burned
4.44 Seconds – Yuki uses Rain Dance
5 Seconds – Zombie 1 Attacks Yuki with a basic strike - Hit
5 Seconds – Zombie 2 Attacks Yuki with a basic strike - Miss
5 Seconds – Zombie 3 Attacks Yuki with a basic strike - Hit
5 Seconds – Zombie 4 Attacks Yuki with a basic strike - Miss
5 Seconds – Yuki’s Ice Clone uses Arctic Aether towards Takeshi and clones – Hits Clone 2, Misses Takeshi
5.5 Seconds – Takeshi used Infernal Hellfire towards Yuki - Misses
5.714 Seconds – Rin uses Fugue of the Fury towards Yuki - Hits
5.714 Seconds – Yuki is knocked out and the fight is over​

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi looked over to Yuki who was now down in the ground, it was clear even for him that she was beaten. As he allowed his Jutsu to disperse he smiled to himself gently, watching the Zombies and Clones collapse and disappear like always. Rin however stayed, it was in the private place like this that Rin could do his work to help Yuki.

“You know we could just rip the beast out of her and be done with it?”

Takeshi pondered the words for a split second, he even considered seeing this threw with Rin. But then it disappeared in a flash knowing that wouldn’t help Yuki. She was trying to control the beast and not give in, this time she had nothing could be done about that.

“This time we leave it Rin, just heal her up and get her back onto her feet”

Rin did as instruct allowing his instrument to do the talking for the most part. He smiled to himself enjoying this time to be helping someone other than the Uchiha. He didn’t mind helping others, he just didn’t enjoy doing the dirty work of the ANBU but knew it had a purpose just like everything in this world did.

“Give me a few minutes she will be ok, need rest and plenty of it, you gave her a good beating, but she will be ok at least once this is over. You know sometimes you can be a bit over the top”

“Maybe I went a bit too far, but that doesn’t matter. Just get her rested and back on her feet that will help”

His voice cold as he spoke, taking his own seat, he allowed himself to sigh slightly, the snow had stopped. The adrenaline retracted and he was back to normal as he watched Yuki threw her healing process to make sure her body and her mind were both ok after the fight.

Haku Yuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The female felt her body again, the feeling of floating replaced by the real heaviness of her limbs. Mizuke voice had been silenced at least for now a least but everything was aching, The last thing she can remember was fighting Takeshi in the forest, after that nothing. Just a dark blankness. Her ears could her the sound of a flute paying in the distance was she slowly regain control of her body,, the sound of the forest and the lake came back to her as well. She opened her eyes slowly her surrounding a blur of colour as her eye struggled to focus, to shapes stood over her all she could see as the distorted shape of the figures not their faces or anything else that that cold identify them.

Blinking Yuki cleared the blur from her eyes the figure finally came into focus, the first face she saw of Takeshi his hand resting on her forehead, it was warm against her cold skin. She smiled at him warmly taking in every inch of his features as if it was the first time she had see had seen them, she turned her head to see Rin playing his flute, his music seem too swim around her making her feel a little strange almost tinglely. She wasn’t sure of what had happened, she was sure that she had a headache, the Haku tried sitting up and her whole body screamed out with pain in protest.

“He took over again?” She asked Takeshi already knowing the answer.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi looked down to Yuki at that moment a small smile on his lips as he looked to her for support. Allowing Rin to continue to heal her he brought his eyes to her for a few seconds before looking around the place, he allowed a small smile to come to his lips. Knowing full well that he would have to explain things to her at a later date he didn’t mind. He smiled gently as he stood up brushing himself off for a few seconds.

“Rin look after Yuki, have her brought home and keep yourself out the way please”

“Understood Takeshi”

Takeshi noted that Rin had been improving lately, he had been getting better when talking to people that much was true. Smiling he looked back down at Yuki as he cleared himself free from the dirt and grim that caked his clothes.

“I will see you back home my love”

His voice gentle and soothing as he walked off into the distance, leaving Yuki to recover gently from the injury that she had taken. He would speak to her on what happened later. For now she needed to rest up and get better that much was true enough.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back