Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Death Becomes You: 3 [Event]

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 6: 'Mako: The One Who Falls'| Madman Arc said:
[col]Mako would continue his march in and for whatever reason Sousuke would continue to argue with him. That sure wasn't getting old. Putting all that aside, his attention would return to the pinked haired Mako.

If he dies, I bet Sousuke finds a way to blame me for it.

And while he callously discussed internally the death of this rather friendly stranger, something would happen once Mako entered the room; He would fall. That seemed to be the underlying punchline to all of this. The blood writing, the strange door, the ominous ripped message. All a setup for someone to pass the threshold and fall.

"Seriously, that is it? There is no floor... what an anticlimactic disappointment."

The true joke? That he was even interested in such a petty trick to begin with. Sousuke would try to lasso Mako and it would seem that his endeavors would fail. Whatever was happening to poor Mako, he would hope that everything would work out for the guest of the village. As opposed to other recent newcomers, he actually seemed like the pleasant kind.

"I'll go fish him out, you stay up here and await any response from the others.... hmmm, wait."

Approaching the threshold he would shout down to Mako.

"Mako! Are you dead? Is there anything down there?"

Honestly, he just wanted to see if he would get a response. His attention would then turn to his own headset. It was time to talk to his newest associate as he went over the communication device.

"Kazuki, where are you? There is a potential situation and I believe we will need to gather all of us up."

His attention would go back to Sousuke.

"May want to call on your kitty cat."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:
mft - 290
|
NEb24aR.png
[legend="[img]http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/uu291/elcrazycac/Abom%20Transformations%20and%20New%20KASHA%20gifs/LOa6jKb_zpsf3foiwjr.png[/img]"]

Name: Roku
Epithet:
Height: 6'2"
Build: Lean and Muscular
Eyes: Red
Blood Type: O Negative
Personal Data
Dojo
Fight Data
Maintains:

Actions

Conditional:

MISC:
Actions
Mood Music X
[/legend]​
[/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Roku seemed to be unimpressed by Shouki's actions. "I should someday attempt to consolidate all of Shouki's actions to a wheel of sorts. Someday I am going to spin the wheel, and then everything is just going to figure itself out."<i></i> Sousuke spoke as he was trying to get something out of Mako. "There is no ... normalancy ... in dealing with Shouki, save for the fact he seems to enjoy people playing his game, which is exactly what we're doing here. Normalancy isn't even a word. I mean to say, there is nothing logical or reasonable, nothing is normal."<i></i> Sousuke would conjure a second plasma ball and have it sink down lower again. He was trying to light a way of sorts.

Mako would shout cushion, and a sigh of relief would come out from Sousuke. "Good. He's not dead. He will probably need medical attention or food. Or both. His first response to defeating Barynx was that he was hungry. I'm sure Lord Nobu would be happy to ... feast him at the Red Swan."<i></i> Sousuke would open his hands and expand the plasma spheres trying to get more light. "This makes no sense. Why is a wall not being registered? It's just an expanding darkness?"<i></i> Sousuke would attempt to then dispel any genjutsu cast upon him. Perhaps there was an object at work, or maybe the door or the sign was a device of sorts that worked against them. "Roku I would advise a genjutsu dispel."<i></i> He would advise him.

Sousuke would look to see if the plasma lasso he conjured was hitting the wall or something. He would swing the rope to see as if it would curl underneath them. He would then do as Roku as advised, and he would put the next call into Kuro. "Kuro. It's Sousuke. Remember that time you asked me to include you in on the next time Shouki decided to show up? Yup. It's happening again. He's put a damnable void space in Journeyhall."<i></i> He would look to Roku. Sousuke knew that Roku didn't really like Kuro, and that he had a myriad of issues with the man.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was a distinct audible crackle as Kuro replied via the communications headset he had provided for Sousuke, it left trace dark element for Kuro to track whenever and wherever Sousuke was it would resound like a consistent tap upon Kuro's frontal lobe leading him to the last location of the communication. "I am on my way Kazekage, remember don't let him cut you and if he manages to do so use whatever means you have available to keep him off the ground, I will arrive shortly..." Kuro was not an advanced master of seals but what he could do with the seals he had managed to master was unique he could literally place a trail of warp seals ahead him self by launching kinetic pulses as far as his sharingan could see and warp stepping to them one by one as he made his way towards the Journeyman's Hall, he had yet to visit there and were it not for the murder of one of his future oracles then he would have had information for Sousuke earlier. Her family had already been informed that the culprit would be caught and punished by Toraono Clan Law. Kuro was a man of his word, he never went back on it, and he never made a promise he couldn't keep. Kuro would protect Sousuke and avenge all whom had fallen to Shouki.

Sharingan Kuro and Medic Kuro to arrive in three rounds time ... (simply tell me the posting arrangement you want me to follow)

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths

Mako fell into the pit, the fall should have broken the young, scrawny man's legs but apparently he had a secret -- he was a fat man trapped in a skinny boy's body. He would balloon out to enormous proportions and his increased girth would take the collision's impact and dissipate it throughout his squishy form. Like a massive bowl of jello that somehow did not go *splat* his flesh would jiggle violently but eventually calm like the lingering ripples of a calm pond once remotely disturbed. However he would suffer some injury, in the form of bruising on his belly, ass or noggin depending on what fat thing he landed on first.

Thinking quickly, Sousuke would run his hands through an array of handseals to create a plasma weapon, well lasso. It was likely not a great idea to create a rescue device intended to be climbed made with the heat of the very sun. Also, the hole was rather deep, this was not a ten foot hole in which Mako likely could climb out with a running leap and a few helping hands. No, this was a deeply dug hole that disappeared into the darkness. What Sousuke could see, however was the next ten feet or so below the threshold if he allowed the plasma lasso to linger. The walls were of roughly hewn stone that seemed to be cut out in large slices. It was uniform, but that would of course not the the greatest concern because the true issue should be something that they already realized by now as they looked into the deeply dug trench. It was a trap built alongside the Journeyman structure. It seemed a bit elaborate if one was to critique Shouki but he was a man of theatrics over effectiveness. One could say it was an obsession. If he truly fought to his fullest capacity, he would be a terrifying man to fight. He had the brilliance of an Oracle, the brutality of the Daimyo and the god-given power of Jashin behind him, making him a formidable threat.

So what was with the games -- was it a malady of the mind that compelled him -- yes and no. He knew what he was doing. How he prodded the shinobis with these dangerous pranks. How they would react. But they needed him more than they realized. They needed their playmate, not because he was some benevolent watcher here to teach them the ways of war. No-no-no-no... He was going to kill them, but before they died they were going to put up a fight. They were going to make their insignificant lives matter just a little bit by keeping him entertained.

What was down there in that hole? It was too deep to tell. Roku and Sousuke would not be able to catch a glimpse of the Akimichi on the bottom of the pitfall. There were scorpions down there, not just any kind but shuriken scorpions. Native to Wind Country, these small, darkness dwelling creatures scared easily and their stingers were filled with a potent poison called 'necrosis.' Sousuke and Roku would be more than familiar with the effects first hand but they would be too far away to see the tiny skittering creatures down below. They would hiss from the darkness. The scorpions were numerous, however. They would hiss from all sides, their den intruded upon by this massive load.

The question now is -- What Next?

There have been clues laced through each of the Order locations, the sort of thing a discerning eye might have noticed. Hell, this started even before the invasion of the Orders if one was to look back at Shouki's initial assault of Sunagakure. He sought the madmen first. The smart-men second, the freemen third and lost men last. At each locale he left a way to find him, some more subtle than others. Some only a fellow madman would see, but isn't that a basic want for any man -- a kindred spirit?

Perhaps once the Sennins convene they might be able to determine some sort of common ground. Shouki was playing a dangerous game with their lives and their loved ones.
!
  • Combat is doubtful in this thread beyond a few Shuriken Scorpions that in and of themselves should not be fatal unless someone is terrible dealing with poison, has not method of healing him of the poisoning he has suffered and lets him basically fade out (let's not).
  • Posting arrangement has already been skewed by Sousuke with his double post, so I am going to assume after Souske would be your turn in post order leaving the next post to Mako then Roku, then Sousuke, then Kuro, then the Cabal Account.

Gotō Daiji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
natsu___ft_514_by_c_hdz-dasb28i%20copy%20copy_zpsrkr4potd.jpg

"Uh-oh..."
His reaction was pretty spot-on. From all the hissing coming out of the surrounding darkness his situation was not looking too hot. Actually...this seemed familiar for some reason. Wasn't he in this exact same situation a while ago?! Except the scorpion that time was bigger... "More of you bug guys, huh?" the boy thought aloud to himself, arching an eyebrow. If he could take out a bigger, deadlier version of these things with one punch, then this shouldn't be too much of an issue. Even if there were a bunch of them. Sane people might actually be worried if they were in his position...but to him this was just another day in the life! Roku called out to him, asking if he was dead and if there was anything down here with him. "Nope!" he shouted back, his gaze soon returning to the encompassing darkness. "There's a buncha bug-things though!" ...what? Was he supposed to know what they were called or something? He was no entomologist!

Mako spaced his feet apart slightly and lowered his center of gravity, getting ready to react at a moment's notice. His midsection was a bit bruised from that fall, and the sudden shift of weight caused him to wince a little. Luckily it wasn't too serious. After glancing around quickly it seemed he had a few options available to him. He could use his Ō-Kyōhaku and try to tame these things. They didn't seem particularly strong...and it was pretty safe to say that his chakra could overpower them. But what would he do with a host of pet scorpions? They weren't smart and probably couldn't even learn tricks. Booooorrring. So then that only left two other choices....flee or fight. I mean he could run and try to get out of this pit but running was no fun! Plus who knew if he could even get out of here? Even if he activated Trigger and gave it his best jump, reaching all the way to the top was a stretch. This hole was deep, so it looked like he was stuck down here for the time being. In the end, that left him with only one solution...the one he would've likely picked anyway. It was foightin' time!

A, "Hmph!" sounded out as the boy smashed his fists together in front of him. All it took was him dumping his unique chakra into his appendages for the change to occur. In an instant both of his arms up to his elbows turned jet black. What little light shone in from above reflected off of them almost as if they were metallic. "Load!" the technique's name was shouted, his smirk having become a fullblown grin by this point. Ō-Yoroi was an interesting ability that functioned as a weapon and form of defense at the same time. Unless the stingers of these Shuriken Scorpions were made of some legendary stuff, it was doubtful they'd be able to pierce his black 'armor'. Now I know what you're thinking! "What if they sting him somewhere besides the arms?" A fair question...but one the lad had the perfect solution for. He wasn't gonna let these things get anywhere near him. "Hehe...~" the boy's mischievous chuckle echoed throughout the pit, likely even reaching the ears of Roku and Sousuke at the top. When the scorpions made their move, they wouldn't find a helpless victim waiting to be poisoned. Instead? Their greeting was a hailstorm of chakra-armored fists, lashing out in rapid succession in every direction (Rigor Mortis + Jutsu Expansion & Flurry Guard). It was time to see what these arachnids were made of! His armored fists acted as powerful weighted clubs and were NOT pleasant to be struck by. This very technique was actually created in Oni no Kuni for the sole purpose of slaying Greater Demons, so a few scorpions shouldn't be too much of a problem! An impromptu barrier created by his relentless punches would be hard to get through for any person...but these things were significantly smaller. Maybe one or two would escape being bludgeoned by his arms and slip through his guard? If that happened then hopefully one of his friends up above knew about medicine...'cause he sure as hell didn't!

[OOC: Bolded things are just flavor stuff. Info's in the Mini-Profile if needed!]

Senju Kazuki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Headset communication.

Answer for Roku:
"Ranger area and that might be a little trick right now. I have a certain General on my tail."

Answer for Sousuke:
"The Ranger's office is gone. A bomb exploded and destroyed it completely. I am being pursued by Shouki."

End of transmissions.

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Episode 7: 'The Call'| Madman Arc said:
[col]Sousuke would call in the remaining Sennin at the request of Roku. While he did not care for this particular Sennin, he assumed it was the best thing to do. Someone with the ability to have alternative bodies, surely there was one that could assist him with fishing a random ninja out of a pit. It would also free himself up from having to hop into the pit himself. He had done enough exploring down in the depths for a lifetime.

And that is when it occurred. Something would happen that would almost brighten his day, if it wasn't for the fact that the news would come with a sense of foreboding. Still, the very thought that another one was in their midst, a bigger fish than the previous ones, would cause a tingle to ignite within him. He had to punch this one, not just because it was the right thing to do but because he was a friend of the family.

Snapping around his attention would turn to Sousuke.

"I can head that way if you and Kuro can work to save Mako? Once you pull him from the hole meet up with us in the Rangers location. I will maintain my headset and will call you in/signal flare in once you all arrive on scene. We cannot pass up this chance to take this one down, and if nothing else I have some new tricks to keep myself stubbornly alive until you all can get there."

While his mind was almost already to the Rangers location, his body was still here at the Hall of Hammers. There was just one thing keeping him anchored.

"Unless you have any issue with that, Kazekage."

They hadn't been on the greatest of wavelengths during this round of interactions, so who knew how his leader would fall on this decision.

[Topic Left Unless Stopped]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OOC:
mft - 310
|
NEb24aR.png
[legend="[img]http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/uu291/elcrazycac/Abom%20Transformations%20and%20New%20KASHA%20gifs/LOa6jKb_zpsf3foiwjr.png[/img]"]

Name: Roku
Epithet:
Height: 6'2"
Build: Lean and Muscular
Eyes: Red
Blood Type: O Negative
Personal Data
Dojo
Fight Data
Maintains:

Actions

Conditional:

MISC:
Actions
Mood Music X
[/legend]​
[/col]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Living Voyage

Kazuki called in and informed him what was going on. "Go."<i></i> Great. Shouki was playing with him now. "Kuro has an incredible desire to fight Shouki."<i></i> Sousuke was not going to say no to Roku, he was just going to give Roku an idea of things. "Underestimate Shouki and you might find yourself tied up and being tortured. If you really wish to push some buttons he gets quite angry when he does not feel pain, that is to say attack him psychically or attack him with genjutsu. He does love his God... and so he loves his little ritual circles."<i></i> Sousuke explained. He was giving Roku the knowledge he needed because Shouki was a challenge. "Go get a hand, and go grab the MkVII from my lab ... and then layer it with that old armour set you ditched some years back. The MkVII should do the trick for the hand thing. Just think what you want, and it does just that."<i></i> Sousuke offered. It was better to send Roku in over prepared then underprepared. "Go. Just ... be careful. You still owe me for drinks, or I owe you drinks. Something. Revels."<i></i>

Sousuke would reach for Kou and hold him in his palm. "Kou. I'm going to send you home now. Tell Ken I'm going to be needing him next."<i></i> Sousuke in a playful fashion would boop the little insect, "Tell Ken to be ready for flying."<i></i> Sousuke would instruct the insect. Sousuke would then focus on a particular point in the darkness. That darkness would then be filled and filled with a very large object. Based on Sousuke's calculations, the giant would not crush or land on Mako. The Giant insect would emerge but not with a crash he would be flying. Sousuke would look down for Mako. He was pulling the plasma orb down. "Mako it's time to get out of there. Sending down some big help. Mako meet the Mighty Ken. He likes oranges. He's not as scary as he looks. He's quite gentle."<i></i> He warned the pink haired youth. "Mako what is down there?"<i></i>

The insect would descend into the darkness and upon seeing Mako, the giant beetle would offer his hand down. "COME LITTLE HUMAN."<i></i> Ken would call to Mako. The giant would wait for Mako to get into his hand.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Twin avatars of Kuro would arrive, one wielded a demonic sharingan, the other carried one of the sacred blades forged by one of the Legendary Takahashi battlemasters. It was incredibly large and dedicated to the Toraono Clan for their sacrifices during the Ancient War. Sharingan Kuro wore all black armor and a carried a smaller honor blade that seemed to radiate an intense heat even from within it's scabbard. Healer Kuro however gave off a soothing presence completely the opposite of Kuro's normal intense dark presence. Otherwise these two avatars were distinctly twins in size and features outside of clothing and weaponry. Sharingan Kuro would take up a defensive position behind Sousuke while Healer Kuro stood at Sousuke's right hand side to receive a full debrief while two other avatars of Kuro made their way towards Kazuki. "I have arrived ready to assist in a medical or offensive capacity Kazekage, I also heard Kazuki's message and as such my close combat summoner and close combat genjutsu specialist are en route to assist Brother Kazuki. What would you have me accomplish here; is medical attention needed for anyone?"

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths

The skittering in the darkness, the scrape of their hard appendages against the gravel-like floor and bones echoed their presence. Their hissing reverberated off the pit's earthen walls. The question was not just who but why would someone go to such great lengths for a joke with such a limited punchline. A madman, that is who. The scorpions' tails curled behind them, invisibly in the darkness and then shot out at him through the darkness. The first scorpion would attack Mako (12) but the nimble mercenary would twist, bob and weave (12) out of harm's way. The second scorpion did the same (16) and the poison tip that darted through the cool air simply passed Mako on by. His luck would not hold out forever, as the third (6) tried its luck but the mercenary would avoid the scorpion's tail with ease (11) because luck was certainly on his side on this day. A sane person would have run, would have found a way to scale these vertical walls. Mako, however, was not a sane person, as these scorpions attempted to sting him, and failed, he countered with a flurry of attacks of his own. With a barrage of blows he started assaulting the scorpions. ( 3, 14, 2, 15, 20) These pet-sized arachnids would scuttle into the darkness (15 -MISS, 4 -HIT, 8 - MISS, 2 - HIT, 7 CRITICAL HIT). His blackened fists would pound into the hardened exoskeletons of the scorpions thrice, on the final blow he would feel something go *squish* beneath his hand. Ewww bug guts.

Roku and Kazuki would share a brief conversation -- apparently the lone wolf Sennin found a playmate. A madman that was known best by rumor, although Sousuke would have first hand experience with the workings of this maniac. He took sadistic pleasure in the pain of others, yet he was a genius in his own right as well. It seemed a waste that a man with such a potential for great intellect was rotted to his very core, a devout Jashinist that served a blood god. He was in trouble, the general of a sovereign army that was using Ancient essence to fuel their terrible war machine and now his gaze was set on the Occult Sennin hybrid. It was unlikely that Shouki would kill him, at least in the immediate. He liked to play rough games, too rough for most to endure. Hopefully he could hold out until they came, if not he would wish that he died in battle.

Sousuke would instruct Roku on some basics. On how to get under Shouki's skin. Something he knew from first hand experience. He would also recommend detouring to the Kazekage Tower and suit up, a bad idea considering the fact that would delay Roku's arrival. The Hall of Hammers was not far from the Ranger's Training Area, however the Kazekage Tower was a full district away. Kazuki would be dead, or worse yet, still alive under Shouki's 'care.' Shouki was a deviant and a pervert. A sadist and a madman. There was no telling what he would do if he realized that Kazuki was a hybrid. Sadly, it was already too late for that. He had already tasted Kazuki's blood and partook of his aberrant nature. Hybrids were not useful in the Soverign war machine, heavens no... they were like a pitiful version of the Soverign themselves. Of what happens when man purposefully absorbs the essence of an ancient but maintains control as a human. In a hybrid, the natures are always at war with the human side diminishing each time another human life is taken and consumed. In the case of a Sovereign, they consume. Without a taste for human life; Soverign devoured Ancients primarily for power and with it they would grow exponentially without losing what it was that made them human. It was what made the Soverign so beautiful and so terrible.

Roku was on his way -- to a family reunion of sorts. Every family has their black sheep, or in Roku's case, sometimes blonde, sometimes not. [Roku Topic left]

In the deep dark pit, the scorpions surrounded Mako still. Another pair of poisoned tails would dart through the darkness and attempt to impale themselves into Mako's ...squishy? Muscular? ...body. The first stinger (20 CRIT!) impaled Mako's ass (17) and Mako would start to feel the poison (10) enter his bloodstream (11). It would feel as if an army of firepants had invaded his pants or he got too frisky when abroad. He would immediately feel weaker, his limbs heavier. A second stinger (3) would attempt to break Mako down (8), but even in his weakened state he would be able to stagger away. His massive fists would have attempted to crush the puny insects with another defensive flurry of blows (7, 1, 1, 1, 7) but luck was not on his side (18 - MISS 9 - MISS, 10 - MISS, 6 - MISS, 8 - MISS) and the scorpions would draw nearer.

Sousuke would relieve his tiny summon of duty and in his place call on Ken. Ken would drop into the darkness, his thrumming winds making noise as he descended. in the darkness Mako would not be able to see Ken, nor would Ken be able to see Mako. That was the problem with being in a dark room and also with sending a bug to rescue a man in a pit already filled with dangerous bus. Let us hope that Mako does not attempt to hide a shuriken scoprion out of this hole and onward to freedom because his manhood would not likely survive. Through the darkness Ken would call out to Mako regardless.

Would Mako's pride and sore ass be able to depart this pit?

Would Mako try to ride a shuriken scoprion and never be able to have biologically related children of his own?

What else could Mako enlarge at will?

THE PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW. And perhaps we will learn all this and more next time on Ninpochoball!

Gotō Daiji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Luck.

It was a funny thing, wasn't it? Some had bad luck. Some had good. Some even had both! Bearers of "A." like himself were all vastly different. With each individual having their own set of goals, ideals, and dreams. But they all had a select few things in common with one another. Luck was one of those things...

A barrage of stingers that all missed their marks spoke to one facet of the young man's fortune. What were the sheer odds he escaped that initial assault unscathed? Not very high, assuredly. Yet there he was, ducking and weaving around the posion-filled barbs like it was child's play. Surrounded by a horde of poisonous scorpions in the pitch black. Anyone with half a brain would've run in such an obviously disadvantageous position...but it seemed Mako only had a quarter of a brain (on a good day...). His counterattack was immediate, and just like he hoped, his relentless onslaught of armored fists served their purpose. Several attacks hit their marks and the bug-things went squish. Sorta boring, actually. These guys weren't any fun at all!

Faint murmuring drifted down into the pit from up above. The kind Robokage was having some sort of meeting with his Sennin, apparently about something very serious. If only he knew the battle with the Big Bad was taking place elsewhere...Mako would've been seriously disappointed! But "ignorance is bliss" as they say, so for now he was perfectly content with bashing scorpions. PINCH!

...at first, anyway. A sharp stinging sensation coming from his backside was the first indication that something was wrong. Sure it smarted a bit but the rose-haired youth was used to suffering injuries much worse than a little scorpion sting, so he almost didn't pay it any mind. Until his vision got blurry, that is. A strange sluggishness overcame his entire body. He only barely managed to stumble out of the way of a second attack from behind. What was going on?! For him it was impossible to say. He'd been bitten by a few snakes in his youth but never anything so poisonous it posed a threat to humans. Shuriken Scorpions as it turned out were another matter entirely. "Uooooh..." the youth murmured as he attempted to steady himself, shaking his head vigorously to try and regain his wits. His second flurry of attacks all missed their intended targets, his arms feeling even heavier than Ō-Yoroi usually made them. Speaking of that, his arms immediately returned to their normal state. Mako wasn't exactly an expert at using that in the first place, so throw a little poison in the mix and his grasp on the technique completely faltered. Aaaaaaand this was the other side of the coin that was his twisted fortune. Great luck one second, horrible luck the next. It sure was great being Mako...

No, really. It was! A booming voice and gale force winds served to snap him out of his temporary stupor. Mako's eyes drifted upwards but could see nothing. It was too damn dark in here. If only he had a light source. Or some sort of ability that could produce one. Y'know...like a pulsating crimson shroud that covered his entire body and increased his speed and attack power. If only. "Oh." the thought finally drilled itself into the boy's hard head. Probably should've done this from this start... "Trigger!" the boy shouted, his Akimichi abilities taking effect. One-by-one some of the inner workings of his body were expanded, notably his capillaries and heart. Mako's blood pressure skyrocketed as his skin reddened slightly due to increased blood flow. Some of the veins in his arms and legs bulged as the calories within his body were rapidly converted into chakra. Then, in dramatic fashion, a fiery aura of crimson chakra erupted from underneath his feet (Houren Pills). Now usually he used Kaioken Trigger in a purely offensive capacity, but this time the flickering scarlet light it produced was what he needed. With the illumination his shroud of chakra provided, he would hopefully be able to see the contents of the pit. And more importantly...the gigantic flying Hercules beetle extending a hand above him. A woozy "Wooooahhh.~" was all he managed before the advancing hisses of the scorpions brought him to his sense. He'd have plenty of time to marvel at the colossal bug summon later. Not to mention this technique he was using drained his stamina at an alarming rate...and with the poison in his body, the increased blood circulation probably wasn't the best for him. Mako narrowed his eyes on the scorpions, sticking his tongue out at him as he lowered his center of gravity. IF these things were stronger maybe he would've stuck around to fight, but as it was now, there wasn't any point in him staying down there. So after kicking off of the ground he was-...gone?! Mako's visage flashed out of sight, the ground where he previously stood shattering from the sheer speed of the maneuver. (Shadow Dance)

As fast as he vanished Mako reappeared above Ken's outstretched palm. He might've been a bit dopey from the poison but his depth perception was okay...hopefully. Mako's hand moved to rub his sore behind. "Tss..." he hissed, wincing as the sensation of pain finally caught up with him. Why'd he have to get stabbed in the ass of all places?! Hopefully nobody would have to suck the poison out or anything. Until they made their way to the top of the pit the youth would maintain his glowing aura. But as soon as he was out of here he would disperse it. Circulating blood at an advanced rate while you're poisoned is probably DEFINITELY a horrible idea, but what else could he do? Learn how to use Ninjutsu like an actual ninja? Ha! While he was at it maybe he'd learn how to do advanced math and expand on his vocabulary. But seriously he really should work on his chakra control one of these days...

[mft]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

The outline of one Takahashi Sousuke is presented. A shadowy version of the Kazekage approaches his outline and stops just to match the outline. Sousuke would turn from his side to face the audience. He looks quite annoyed at another person being the narrator who claimed this was Ninpochoball. "Good evening."<i></i> He blinks. "I suppose the -redacted- is expecting me to play along with his little game. Yes. I can do this too. I do this with class. I have done this on two occasions now."<i></i> The spiky purple haired man pulls out a rusty weapon of sorts. It is revealed to be a chain saw. "No. No. This isn't going to work well enough."<i></i> He instead pulled out a sword. The sword's blade catches fire. He looks at it, and then back to the audience. "This is incredibly hot."<i></i> He then reveals to the audience a second blade that when active crackles with lightning. "Shocking. I know."<i></i> Sousuke deactivates both weapons and sheathes them. He then places his index finger and middle finger on his temple. The camera then shakes and falls over. The audience now sees Sousuke's metallic legs and feet. "How incredibly forceful of me. Now then we are on the right track to tonight's tale of murder and intrigue."<i></i>

Ken was if anything, he was mighty. He was called the mighty Ken, after all. It was a moniker Sousuke had attached to him. He liked it very much so. The gentle giant took a moment to attune to the darkness.

Luck was a good thing. It was what allowed him not to crush Mako upon landing. The giant would put his hand down and awaited for something to occur. Yup. It was sure dark down here, but that wouldn't stop him. Mako would ultimately roll? No. Appear in his hand. Now to say Mako was heavy was a joke. No. Not for Ken. "Hold Fast Little One."<i></i> Ken's fingers would close around Mako, not to crush him but to shield him. The giant's wings would open up once more. The giant would again take light this time with Mako. It was time to get out of this darkness. "Ken Take You To Better Place Now. Better. Not. Best."<i></i> He emphasized as he would continue to go up into the darkness. Ken would look up. Sousuke had left one of those plasma ball things from before. It might not be the easiest thing to find, but by the time he got up a decent way there were now a few of them. Sousuke was using his plasma techniques to indeed light the way. As Ken neared the light, which was the door way he would hold his hand out to let Mako crawl out, but not before giving him a secure way to get in.

Sousuke had been waiting for Ken to come back on standby. The Kazekage exhaled as he could see Ken coming his way, with Mako. By this time Kuro had joined them. "Alright. Let's give Mako a quick look over. We're gonna have to make it quick, because we're going to have to from here to what remains of the Ranger's Order hall. We've got ourselves a masochist to disappoint."<i></i> Sousuke would answer.

MFT: 541

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sharingan Kuro maintained his defensive watch over Sousuke and Mako minus Roku whom had went ahead to occupy Shouki while Kazuki made for a defensive hold. Jashinists were dangerous and this particular one was a bit insane as Sousuke put it. Kuro had planned accordingly sending off the two particular avatars that were more than capable of disabling and dismantling any defense a Jashinist might mount. Healer Kuro went to work, placing a salve over the scorpion bites he could find and passing the salve to Mako to care for those he might have missed. Drawing his massive blade a holy aura filled the immediate area calming all those nearby. Healer then placed a large hand over Mako's swollen buttocks. "You will feel mild shock, that will clear the venom from your body then you will feel a surge of photonic energy as I maximize my healing capacity. This sword allows me to channel that energy fully, cover your eyes if the light gets to bright. First...</GLOW><i></i> SYSTEMIC SHOCK...((A surge of brilliant lightning of a lesser cleansing nature would quickly pass through Mako possibly giving him a quick jolt and leave the taste of copper in his mouth))<GLOW glow="gray">Now...<i></i> MYSTIC HAND..."<i></i>(( A spiritually enhanced healing light would emanate from the hand that lightly touched Mako's rear end filling his entire body with a holy light that would glow brightest within areas where Mako had been bitten. Then the surge of light passed as Mako's wounds were healed. With a sigh of relief Healer Kuro would turn to Sousuke and grin. "Now that I have finished playing grab ass with your ally Kazekage, how about we go aid Brother Kazuki, I have sent my assassin and my close combat summoner avatars to assist Roku and Kazuki. We should hurry to aid them, I am certain you will enjoy Shouki's dismantling.<i></i>

WC:308
MFT

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sight was not Mako's only sense. Sight was simply the most readily apparent and the one humans so foolishly relied heavily upon. He would hear the skittering of the scorpions and the thrum of Ken's wings. he would feel the shifting of the air. He would taste the stale, foul air and smell the damp and the early rot. He would know exactly what was around him if he simply concentrated. The air would be cool and moist on his bare skin. The light would be absent but that just meant that his eyes would not distract him as he realized the depth of his plight. He was deep beneath the ground, the actual depth hard to say but even a visitor knew that a large portion of this 'hidden village' was still underground.

A flash of light illuminated everything in shades of crimson. Mako would see for a brief moment a great many things on this dusty, rocky floor. The first of which, the scorpions with the dark shells as the skittered about. The second, the crushed exoskeleton of one such unfortunate scorpion, as well as a few others that he landed on. In fact, he was covered in bug guts. He would not be able to see the entirety of the pit, it was far too large for such things and that brief burst of illumination could only cast its glow so far. He would see also, the outline of a massive insect Sousuke called 'Ken.' The light did tell him one thing, things down there were worse than he thought. There were bones still wearing armor picked clean. They looked like they had been there for years but that was impossible, The scorpions ate them after they fell. Their armor still shone, the insignia of their house, their order or their lover emblazoned proudly on their shield, hilt or breast. It was such an utter and dire waste. Beyond the dead. Beyond Mako's immediate vicinity, the light refused to travel further but he could still spy the dull glimmer of eyes. Dozens of them looking back at him. He was getting out of there just in time.

Mako would disappear and then reappear on Ken's hand (9).

...or not. He would get there, just with a lot less grace than anticipated and it might have been Ken's shoulder he was standing on. Like a lightning bug, Mako would illuminate their path, revealing roughly hewn wall as they ascended (18). When they reached the threshold of the door, Mako would be able to safely step inside (18). there would be one thing that could be said of this day -- the door lied. This was the day that Mako proved that this door was indeed not a one way door. The mystery of the door was solved -- it was the sick joke concocted by a ghoulish mind. But thinking that things ended here was like seeing the forest only for its trees. There was always something bigger going on here. There was always a hint. A clue. A riddle. A rhyme to go with this sick game.

This was a demonstration. A warning. The prelude to the biggest game of cat and mouse of all. Shouki was a man that wanted to be found but he was tired of handing everything to these maladroit men. They needed to participate. his games. This was not the first place he went, nor was it the second or even the third. First was the hospital -- a locale everyone gathered here failed to investigate. The maniacs were on the loose and his first clue was left there. It would have been hard for them to decipher the cipher he left behind, that was the difficulty with leaving something behind -- it seemed like people needed an arrow written in blood and flashing lights to point out these macabre clues. The second was the Oracles Library -- a dead woman. She had a book and a story to share, had one only looked to see what she was reading. It would have told the very same story -- the fable of the one way door, an old Sunan tale about truth and heinous cost. Of knowing and of checking. Of understanding before you step forward and to your death.

The next would be the body in the Ranger's Office. He had broken into the Sennin's office, Senju Kazuki was the face of the Rangers but he hardly understood what that meant. In fact Sunans hardly understood what it was to be a Sunan, what ti was to be human. Few even knew their own history, never-mind that of their community. Of the trials and the tribulations. Of the answers that could be found in their past. One of the many things that would not be handed to them on this day. There would be a dead man pinned to the wall, a Ranger hopeful, recent initiate. Good kid despite the demonic heritage that lurked in his biology. He had a natural talent for combat and for hunting. That was what they did - right? They hunted. Only... they rarely did so. Fat and soft and weak from technology and luxury they forgot how to fight, even Hideki. He died a terrible death but a message was left behind. Several in fact for the Sennin.

Now that I have your attention -- It is time to play a game of hide and seek.

They would not reach Kazuki in time. They would be fools if they thought it possible. Shouki would take him. Shouki would hurt him and do awful things to him. Things he would never forget for as long or as brief as he might live, but he might be saved. He MIGHT survive this ordeal if they find him. If they know where to look. If they find the clues. If they get one step ahead of them. If they don't... Kazuki's mind is not nearly as strong as he might think. As his allies might believe. As his friends might hope. Kazuki's body would endure but he would wish that it did not and they would wish the same. This will be one of the many times that someone cries out for death and death replies back to them ...no.

Gotō Daiji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Stumbling out of that dark dank hole was the best feeling he'd had since his last big meal! Which was only an hour ago.

"Ouch, ouch, ouch..." Mako muttered to himself as he stepped off of Ken's hand back to saftey. His crimson aura dissipated in a swirl almost instantly, the droning sound it was giving off fading as well. His insides shrank back to normal size, and because he hadn't maintained the technique for too long, he was only left with a minor aching of his entire body. Pretty good compared to when he normally used it! The brash rose-haired boy turned to face the gigantic bug summon, forcing a smile through his slightly pained wince. "Thanks Kon." he stated with a nod towards the insect. Hopefully he got to see him in the daylight at some point, because he looked cool as all hell! Thoughts of a gigantic Robokagezord fighting Kaijū Ken filled the youth's hazy mind for a moment. Not that would be one filmworthy battle...

Mako's brown irises turned first towards Sousuke, and then towards Kuro. His jaw dropped open. Now there was a giant tiger man in the mix?! Though for some reason he looked strangely familiar... "Hm?" a confused sound came from the boy's throat as he was...grabbed. But he didn't react much after that. Didn't even question what was happening. Out of all the things he'd seen and been through in his life, a large tiger-like man touching his butt wasn't the strangest by far. Plus he said he was gonna make him better! So of course he'd let hi- "Yow!" a yelp sounded out as a jolt of energy entered the scorpion sting and traveled throughout his entire body, even causing his hair to stand up. But he didn't even get time to adjust to that before Kuro worked some other kind of magic. In a matter of seconds he experienced a soothing sensation sweep through him. The wound on his rear end closed up completely and he was left with a...glowing...butt. "Huh..." the boy mused aloud as he stared at his new upgrade. "Cool." Yes. Apparently being the human equivalent of a firefly was..."cool".

...*sigh*

Well, at least they proved the door wrong! Still, a big boss battle would've been more fun. Those scorpion guys were jerks. Mako simply stood with his arms folded, nodding a few times like he understood what was happening as Kuro spoke to his Kazekage. What was the next move? Race to the Big Bad? Eat a gigantic feast? He'd be fine with either one...but he certainly had a favorite out of the two options.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke would dismiss Ken, but he would first thank his companion. Ken was able to get Mako out, and Kuro was now dealing with any poison. Sousuke would now have to turn his gaze to the bigger problem. Shouki. "Go to a hospital Mako. Unfortunately Kuro and I have a nasty man to deal with who is responsible for putting this door here anyways."<i></i> The Kazekage would close the door and plasma seal it shut. That way no one would open the door unless they used force and fell.

Sousuke would march his way out of the hall of hammers. Kuro would follow shortly. Sousuke sighed. Yep. Shouki this would not be fu-- Sousuke would look to his left now and see Gambunta now at his side, outside of the Hall of Hammers. Gambunta wore a blue pointed hat on his head with stars on it. Something Sousuke made for him. The hat was quite large. The Toad would scoop up Sousuke and would begin marching his green mighty butt to the Rangers area. "SHOUKI!!! KEN AND KOU SPOKE OF SHOUKI. HE WILL NOT ESCAPE ME THIS TIME. KILL HIM TO PEICES THIS TIME. I WILL NOT EAT HIM."<i></i> The Toad roared. Sousuke. "Come Little Metal Man. We Are Going to Execute Him. He Will Pay His Debt."<i></i>

Was Sousuke going to argue with Gambunta? No. Gambunta was just as big as Ken. He was angrier than Ken and he was justified. There was nothing more frightening than a man that was truly justified.

Or in this case. A toad.

[Topic left going to fight now]

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Brother Kazuki will be found and secured my Hunter and Assassin are on the case. Healer and Watcher will return to the dojo and retrofit in case we need to face Shouki on more uneven terms." Kuro would bow before Mako before standing upright again "Thank you for your assistance to the Kazekage Mako, I will not forget it and should you need help simply stop by or leave a message at the Toraono Dojo there will always be a safe haven for you there."
Kuro nodded to Sousuke before his Healer form and Sharingan formed were called to another portion of Sunagakure by his original form. Like summoned items there was a quick poof and a small pleasant scented cloud as the two portions of Kuro left the area freeing up his attentions for the battle.

[Topic Left- Mouko & Song Kuro heading into battle]

Gotō Daiji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hands rested on his hips as Mako half-listened to the two Sunan higher-ups speak.

First Sousuke told him to go to the hospital. "Mm-mm." The boy responded as he shook his head, his expression as naive neutral-looking as ever. He'd never been a big fan of hospitals. Plus a little scorpion sting never hurt anybody. With Kuro's glowy patchwork his rear end was as right as rain! Probably...

Next the great big tiger man thanked him for his assistance. "Yep!" A nod followed, his face still unchanging. Mako was a bit slow on the uptake (surprise, surprise...) so he wasn't exactly sure how he 'helped'...but whatever! Maybe he was talking about the Barynx thing? Man that was fun. The rose-haired airhead would watch with his large round eyes as both Kuro and Sousuke made their way out of the Hall of Hammers. From his position the boy couldn't see the entirety of the gigantic toad summon, but did manage to catch a glimpse of a huge red hand extending to pick up its summoner. His mouth made an 'o' shape as he witnessed this. That Roboman sure was cool! Insects that contracted him to make metal suits of armor...lassos made of light. And now giant disembodied frog hands? What couldn't he do?!

Mako gave one last look at the door as he debated opening it back up and kicking those bug-things' ass...but he decided against it. He knew he could smash those things easily if he wanted so there was no need to be all huffy puffy about it. Just as the youth turned to take his leave something occured to him. Something big. "..." A bead of sweat traveled down the side of his face as his eyes widened it what seemed like terror. Had Kuro not gotten rid of all the poison? Did that sting to more bodily damage than it seemed? It wasn't obvious...but whatever had stopped the boy in his tracks must've been something of great importan- "KAZEKAGE?!?!"

...yes. That's right. During the Barynx incident and throughout this one he was completely unaware that Sousuke was the leader of Sunagakure. The man he had been looking for since he arrived in Wind Country had been right in front of him...twice. Such is the life -and luck- of Sachi A. Mako.

[Topic Left]
[OOC: Fun thread everyone! Will definitely have to RP again in da footure.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back