Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Death, Betrayal and Bonds Broken [Hokage Topic]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi walked threw the door, his body armour dented and dried blood still on his lips as he came directly from Kenshin dojo, the anger that was in his face showed at that moment to the secretary who allowed herself to not make a sound at the hulking form of the Hokage storming into his office, as he threw the sword against its stand he leaned over the desk sighing to himself, the cuts and rips in his armour said all that needed to be said, as he allowed his hand to come to the switch that was on his microphone, he allowed himself a brief pause before speaking.

“Sennin of Leaf, your presence has been requested, regardless of if you will still hold that title at the end of this meeting you will still attend”

Releasing the button, he allowed himself a few minutes as he allowed his mind to race with what had happened, reports coming in about everything that took place, it seemed that the dead children had been heard across the village as he allowed a sigh to come to his lips. He was not happy at all and the pure rage that came inside of him.

“Fuck this noise”

Grabbing the first object that he found his anger allowed the bottle to come out of his hands and threw one of the windows of the Hokage office, shattering the glass and sending it smashing to the ground, he would fix this, and he would start with his Sennin. One of them had tried to start something, that was inexcusable, the second was beaten up. He knew that right now the pillars of Sennin would need to be fixed, and some of them would not come out of this meeting with their positions intact.

“Leaf will have to rebuild, and it will start with this meeting, with the villages Sennin.”

[Summoned Maki, Yukio, Kenshin, Mikasa]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It hadn't been long since the events that split the village in half, the acts of it all still weighing on the Hyuuga's mind as he slept within Chinatsu's form the being walking towards the entrance of the Hokage mansion his gaze Shifting to the Window of Takeshi's office as the bottle flew out a long tendril snatching it out of the air in the blink of an eye as he sighed. "You are summoned Hyuuga so I would wake soon as there is only so much I can say though find peace for now until you are called upon."
f70d72856ac7567447d1325c9ef5a1fa.png

Moving through the entrance the being didn't care much for the reactions to his form continuing to move with purpose towards lord fourths office remaining silent as it opened the door looking upon Takeshi for a moment. "Answering the call as requested Yukio is waking from slumber after the shock of recent events however it should not take too long." To assure the man the Sennin was indeed present the right side of Chinatsu's face peeled back the man beneath in a form of half sleep eyes only slightly open with a rather dead look behind them.

Taking a few steps towards the man's desk the being laid down the bottle sliding it over to the Hokage. "And I think you will be needing this as the meeting progresses, considering such things can help to calm an atmosphere should things seem to be too tense." It was in that moment a few words left the Hyuuga's lips a wandering eye resting on his father. "Apologies lord fourth for my appearance, safe to say these events and realisations have taken their toll so Chinatsu felt it was best to let me rest for a time at least until I was called upon once more to fullfill my duties to this village though I am here now in body and mind."

Though he was awake Chinatsu's form did not change feeling it best to remain in support of his companion rather than attempt to leave him to his own devices. "I do hope you don't mind this turn of events, I thought it the best given the circumstances."

[Topic entered]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin made his way slowly to the Hokage office. He had been in the hospital but was quick to escape it as soon as he was able. Still, the scar on his left temple, left by Yong, was not getting any better. He would have to get used to seeing that every time he looked into a mirror.

He eventually reached the office of Takeshi who seemed to be in the process of cleaning up his Sennin and office.

"Yuu Kenshin here. You mind if I take a chair?" Kenshin would take a nearby chair as soon as it was offered and if it wasn't... well he would sit down anyway. A minor disobedience is expected every now and again.

Yukio was there with his new... companion. Kenshin would give him a head nod but would not stand to shake his hand. Staying standing was harder than anticipated right now.

[topic entered]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to look at the group, Maki had been in the room since the start of this meeting and as such he was here drinking before the rest of them. He allowed the man silence in the corner of the room, he had been through enough as it was, and Takeshi wasn’t about to suddenly change that by dropping more on him, he simply leaned across the table and looked at each of them. His face was serious for a few seconds as he allowed himself to ponder how he was going to word this, though being direct would be better than just holding back and pretending everything was ok.

“I have removed Mikasa from the position of Medical Sennin, I have already found a replacement this is in the form of a new name to the mix, I will allow them to introduce themselves to each of us when they get the chance and they actually arrive, until that point you will have to trust my judgement on this matter.”

His voice fell silent as he allowed his hands to come up, he looked towards the men that had made it their goal to help the village, he allowed a sigh to come out of his lips, so much to say to them so much that needed to come up. He allowed himself to sigh slightly as he wondered if everything that had transpired was the end of it, or if it was just the beginning. He allowed himself to sigh slightly as he knew full well that he still had a job and had an obligation.

“We have all lost recently, as you are aware there has been three deaths inside of the village. As we as the fight that Kenshin as in which nearly claimed him. With the recent actions of Mikasa as well, we are suffering, we are hurting as a group. I have information that some even went missing on this. So we are suffering I understand that much, but we can change this and we will change this. So first I want to make peace with Frost. I know this war can keep going on but it needs to stop we need time to heal our wounds. Any other suggestions right now are welcome as I open the floor to all of you?”

Takeshi allowed himself to look at Kenshin knowing full well that he still had to make sure that his own Sennin where ok first, and what he saw he didn’t like. It looked like two of his Sennin where damaged and not in just the body, as he looked to each of them he allowed the pause to echo in the office as he waited for anyone to speak.

[MFT: 461]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin heard the words and tried to focus on them. It seemed that this was worse than he thought. He had heard something was up but now three more were dead? And now even Mikasa was... It was too much to take in. What was he even doing? Was he really helping? How many of the young are dead because he could not stop it? How many more would die? Kenshin swore himself to protect leaf and yet... he still survived while others still died. What was the point in that.

"Takeshi... before we continue I have to say that I think I am at my limit. I have served this village since the time we reclaimed Leaf. I have done my duty to Leaf and I feel that a new set of eyes is to take my place. I have taught all I can to those who will listen. Consider this my 2 week notice. I will help you clean up the area but allow this solider to put down his weapon. I am retiring to relax for a chance. This last fight took a toll on me and added a new scar. I... I thank you for your trust in me but I am afraid my duty is at an end. I will leave you with one piece of advice. It is something that I tried to get other people to listen to but they ignored it. This village is only as strong as we are united. This village is only as strong as the next generation. Without the next generation we are nothing. They are everything and are worth giving up our lives for. That is my final lesson. If you need me, I will be rebuilding my clan home after I recover for a little at the hospital as much as I loathe to do it. I wish you luck Takeshi Uchiha, Hokage. Yukio, it has been an honor to serve with you and I will always treasure our spar. Maki, I am glad to have known you and thank you for helping to rescue me. Lead this village as best you can or at least better than I."

Kenshin would remove his Sennin robes and place them on the chair he vacated. He would then leave after giving a deep bow to all in the room. It was a a slow one as his body was still healing.

And Kenshin, the lowly Stone Jounin turned Leaf Sennin, left for he knew he must.

[topic left]
[retiring Kenshin]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was a long pause from the Hyuuga as he took in the mans words, it was to be expected to say the least given all that had happened yet the memories of the incident were still fresh in the man's mind as Chinatsu's form closed up over the Sennin's features taking a moment of pause nodding his head slowly yet the Hyuuga's voice still came through under his form. "I understand lord fourth, given all that has happened it is only to be expected an now we require a fresh start to some degree or another."

His next words still didn't need thought to respond though after all that had occurred it was going to take time to recover and think things over nodding slowly before responding. "We are in no position to fight a war right now, with decent within our ranks and people turning on each other left and right safe to say we need to know we can trust each other before we look elsewhere." It only made sense should they attempt to fight right now there was little doubt they would fight until their last breaths however defeat was still the foreseeable outcome.

In terms of what he could suggest there was a few things in mind starting with the way they each interacted with the village as a whole. "As I see it we could work towards having closer bonds with those within the leaf village, in recent months I have found myself only meeting people under professional terms in my office however should we not take more time to meet those people outside of work. To meet and greet them as equals rather than superiors or at least attempt to interact with them on a more personal level it may help to bring us closer together in times like this."

Turning his head to Kenshin it was understandable, given the man's position, the choice he'd made. "It's been an honour Kenshin, maybe one day when all has calmed we will find time to clash once more on friendly terms until then take care and see you find peace." That was all he had to say turning his attention back to Takeshi.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to sigh slightly, it was true that leaf had recently undergone something that could be considered a small crisis. He allowed a sigh to come to his lips as Kenshin announced that he would be resigning from his role inside of the branch, a main branch Sennin broken and beaten man could not have been any worse, as he allowed his eyes to fall onto Maki the man that was in the corner drinking. He allowed himself to sigh for a few moments as he looked to Yukio he was hurting so much, Takeshi questioned every single fibre in his being right now, but he had to make sure that things would be sorted.

“Kenshin, we have respect for everything that you do, and I accept your resignation, I will have to talk soon with you, but know that you have done me proud, and should feel proud by yourself. For I have never seen a main branch Sennin that has done what you have done, you truly are one of the greats inside of Leaf.”

Takeshi allowed the man to walk out. He looked to Yukio with defeat in his eyes, he allowed a small smile to come to his lips as he pondered the options that where before them. He allowed himself to click on the communications for a few minutes before allowing himself to speak words that he never actually imagen he would be saying recently he needed someone to replace the Sennin that had just stepped down, as such he would have to make sure that his choice was a good one and one that worked. He allowed the communication device to open as he stood there for a few minutes.

“Asuka, report to the Hokage office, you are requested”

He allowed the button to unclick and the voice to stop before he turned to Yukio in those few moments. He pondered how to end things with Frost, he wondered what the best solution to the issue with frost would be, this was something that they needed to make a decision on and quickly even he knew this. He allowed himself to look to his Son.

“We need to send a message to frost, arrange a meeting and see what they would be willing to accept to call this war off.”

[Mikasa Demoted to Med-Nin]
[Asuka Summoned]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nagisa was summoned. This was annoying. She had been working on her thesis again. the first time was a failure but this time she could make it work. She just needed a better understanding of her natural affinity of water so she had been testing the water she creates. The summons from the Hokage was random to her and she did not like being called away but she must do her duty.

Still wearing her labcoat, she would appear in the officeo f the Hokage, her blue eyes flashing around.

"Kishiko Nagisa reporting for duty, sir. How may I be of assistance?" her eyes bouncing between all the higher ups in the village. It was impressive to be among them. She hoped she was not in trouble.

[topic entered]

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Turning his attention back to Takeshi the man nodded in agreement given the current state of the village they were in no fit state to wage war against a unified force. "We will have to take care as negotiations advance, though we need peace more than anything at this point it would be poor to see ourselves at a disadvantage in the aftermath seeing as there is much work ahead of us over these coming weeks." His attention was quickly turned as the door opened once more Nagisa joining them in the room greeted by a nod from the black mass.

"Welcome, now to wait for Asuka to make her arrival safe to say there is much to work on from here onward in every branch of the village." Turning back to his Hokage there was something lingering on the man's mind and something that would have to be addressed before negotiations began. "Though I assume you will be taking the head of these negotiations with Frost, what we must ask is where would be the appropriate place for them to occur. We would have to find a place that the talks can go through without outside hindrance as much as i wished we didn't have to worry about such things."

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka happily took the Dango stick from the food stand, finally after a busy day of paperwork she was able to find a few minutes of free time and get some lunch! She was about to take the first bite when the unfortunate call came. With a pout on her face she sighed. "Man..... I'll have to eat as I go." Taking a bite from the wooden stick, she teleported out... much to the surprise of the passing civilians.

Almost in the blink of an eye she reapeared in the middle of the hokage's office. Waving to the ones present she took another bite from her Dango stick. "Reporting for.... whatever the reason is." Asuka gave a salute in quite a dramatic way. She looked around and saw Yukio holding her hand up for a high five. "Sup neighbor! How are the cups doing!" She giggled looking at the other dirrection.

Huh.... this is interesting. Someone new came along, who could she be? To be honest, she was quite pretty. "Well hello there stranger! I'm Asuka, the biggest and most powerful prankster leaf has ever seen! Also, head jounin of the main branch! Nice to meet you!"

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to glance towards the new medical Sennin, inclining his head slightly he allowed her to enter the office, before letting his arm come out to offer her a seat. It was clear that the group still had much to discuss, and nothing would be fixed quickly. But right now, he needed to get the pillars back up and make sure that they all did their jobs to help drive the village. As he looked towards the three that where in the room, he allowed a sigh to escape his lips, Yukio seemed to want to hit the nail on the head and talk about what needed to be done with the Frost situation. He had to agree he was right, but before he could open his lips, he heard the door as his eyes came up.

“Asuka, come in and take a seat, now before you say anything stupid, I want me to make myself clear, this is a room full of the Sennin of Leaf, and you are here to join them. As Kenshin has just resigned from his office, you are here to take that office, and do not mistake my words you have no choice in such. You are hereby promoted to the rank of Main Branch Sennin, effective with all rights and privileges of that position as well as all the work that comes with it. I expect to see the Academy becoming productive and do not expect to see any slack being cut. Am I clear? Now as a Sennin sit down and listen.”

He allowed himself to ponder for a few moments, knowing full well that the Lunar event was around the corner and this was the opportunity they needed with everything that had happened. He understood he needed to make sure that bridges had been mended where they could and didn’t want to throw anyone under the dust for no reason. He allowed himself to sit back slightly before speaking the next few words.

“I am going to be inviting Cloud and Sand to come and join us for the event, they will share the times with us and enjoy the festivities, but it also gives me time to inform the Kazekage and the Raikage of what events have transpired lately, I want to make sure that everyone understands what has been happening, and I want us to get our side across, as such they will both receive invitations to come to a private meeting, anyone have any issues with the above?”

[Asuka promoted to Main Branch Sennin]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nagisa gave a disdainful look at Takeshi's hand that 'helped' her find a seat. She nodded towards Yukio as he jumped right into the situation at hand when another joined them. A female who appeared to be... well Nagisa kept her opinion to herself but she did frown slightly.

I am Nagisa, the new medical Sennin..." the sentence would remain unfinished as Takeshi began to talk.

So it seems they were all Sennin. Huh. Well that was something she supposed. Still, the frown continued.

""So we are to be expecting visitors to our lands? In these colder months, sickness is well up. Those coming from Sand will not be used to such a colder climate and will have an increased chance of becoming sick. Goodness knows infections rates have been climbing. The Cloud shinobi aren't more likely to be affected by the cold but the change of altitude might cause some issues. And this isn't even accounting any odd fight that may or may not break out. We aren't that stable in our village as indicative of previous recent events. Introducing that many shinobi could be... problematic." Nagisa would say rapidly before coming to a halt.

"So I will be making up some quick cure alls. I know there are some remedies that should help most of the problems we are seeing. I am still getting used to being a Sennin and not many medical ninja know who I am still. I will try to increase my rounds. As for this meeting of the Kage, I see no issue just make sure you have a guard close by. I imagine I will be busy treating the sick but I am a headset call away. And about these, what did you say Yukio, Frost shinobi, a neutral ground would be wise close tot he village but non threatening. The large waterfall maybe?" Nagisa would suggest as she moved one of the braids form her line of sight. She would occasionally glance at Yukio and Asuka

MFT
WC 334

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Asuka entered the room Yukio took pause wondering if the young Kunoichi was ready to take on the position she had just been granted, the nickname she'd given herself was something of a hint to that as the dark form of Chinatsu slowly receded back down the Hyuuga's body the man coming to rest on a chair taking a deep breath listening to the Hokage's words with a slow nod. "I think this could be good for the village, after everything that has happened I think we are all in need of some recreational activities and the chance to meet those from the other villages and strengthen our ties may prove fruitful to say the least."

Thinking on anything more to say on the matter the Sennin wondered if it would be worth posting those from his branch around the village for security however such an act could potentially do more to put people on edge than make them feel safe shaking it off before turning his attention to Asuka in order to speak to her. "Well I congratulate you on your promotion into our ranks however I'm sure your aware of what this means. Like the rest of us you represent the higher ups in leaf as such your old antics are really gonna fly not that they really did when you were head jounin but that was another matter entirely."

Turning to address Takeshi the man had to be blunt to get the point across in this matter seeing it as easier to say it while they were all present. "To that end though I agree with the decision I wish to take steps to show the young Asuka here what it means to be a Sennin both in and out of the field of duty should you agree on such a thing."

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka chuckled, taking a seat as Takeshi ordered. Taking another bite from her Dango stick. An impressed look on her face once the stranger introduced herself. "Stupid is my char-" her words got interrupted by Takeshi's next words. She almost gulped down the dango that was in her mouth, coughing slightly before looking back up "Kenshin-sama resig-.... me? the Main Branch Sennin?"

"No no, backup." Asuka said shaking her head in denial. "I haven't been Head Jounin for a year, I do think there's more suitable candidates rather than me. I don't get where this de-" But she sighed, no choice in the matter huh. Allright, orders are orders. Pinching her nose she laied back on the seat. "My antics all have a purpose, mostly to annoy people but it helps to keep everyone on their toes. Who knows when I might show up."

Takeshi's next words made Asuka's attitude change, well... this was certainly interesting to say the least. "Well I do." Asuka took the last of her dango's. Treating her next words carefully "Excuse me for being so bold Takeshi-sama but where did all this come from? Firstly frost is still coming, god knows why they've taken their time and If I'm reading the plan correctly you have a plan which has a high chance of not working, in which case I'm coming with you or at least give me time to appoint a new Head Jounin and head of the Hokage Guard. That way you won't be going alone." With that she sat up, leaning forward.

"Secondly, I don't like the idea of the villages coming here without proper preparations." She said "Nagisa stated if a fight were to break out that would be problematic. We would need to sign a non-violence agreement beforehand so that all three villages understand the consequences of ones actions. Meaning if someone were to start a fight, the guilty parties would be sent to prison. I for one want assistance, ANBU and Main Branch might not be enough to guarantee a safe festival. Hell, and if a plague breaks out I am not entirely sure the Medic Branch has enough people to deal with it quickly. We've just suffered a huge shortage of personel in recent times."

[MFT]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself a few minutes to sit there and listen to the words that where coming his way, it seemed that everyone had their own opinion, but that was to be expected from the Sennin, the real question would be how he would allow them to know that he was here to make the calls. As he allowed himself to lean back in the chair, thinking for a few minutes it was clear that he would have to answer the questions at some point, so he may as well answer them now and get it all over and done with. Coughing slightly, he would have to address each of them in the order that they spoke, this would make things so much clearer for him.

“Nagisa, I would be requiring you to make the hospital ready for the influx of villagers over this event, just for common colds, I do not expect any injuries that would require attention straight away. However, that said I do expect you to look at the younger generation, about helping them to improve and showing them how to develop their skills required of a medical Shinobi, if you need any help around the hospital always feel free to invite me there, I am fluent in the medical arts as well. But your right we need to make sure that the hospital is prepared for the event. If you need supplies, please order them.”

He turned his attention back to Yukio in those moments as he listened to his words, taking in all of the information that was being given. It seemed that Asuka would be having a few teaching lessons with Yukio. He could understand that much so could come to accept it.

“Just make sure that between all of you, that we understand how this works. What is required of us and what is needed of each of you, we will make this village into the glory it is and show people that. With recent incidents I will be inviting the village shere to show our side of the story, for two sides is always the one to be understood. But Yukio do as you see fit, make sure that the branch grows under your guidance, as you know it was the branch I came from. You have loyal troops sometimes to a fault, I would work with your Captains to see things done.”

Finally was Asuka time to speak, it seemed that she was trying to involve herself in the conversations as well, he allowed himself to note the words that she was speaking as for a few minutes he let her have her say before talking in return. The blunt truth was something that Asuka would have ot learn, he wished it wasn’t this way but this was the point they where now at.

“We are doing the Kage to Kage with Frost, this way it shows a mutual trust between both sides, allowing us time to speak on the matters that we would need, the ceasfire between frost and leaf will continue until a time that a decision is made. In terms of the festival, we are opening the doors, for to long have we allowed everyone to be shut out, for to long have we let people out of the gates, and words to spread like a plague to the other two shinobi villages, with the killing and recent attempt on aSennin as well, we need to open that gate back up, allow people to come here and hear direct form us about the situation. Therefore I have invited both Kage here to talk with them and see what has been said.”

He went back to being silent for a few moments wanting to see if anyone else had anything to add on the subject that he had just discussed.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back