Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Deja Vu (Mercenary Reactivation)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Reactivation into Mercenary from Mists doom and destruction. Rp required below me.

Is cold just an empty place where no life exists? The light was so nice to me, warm and comforting, but the light doesn't shine here anymore. And with no light, no warmth, only the darkness can keep me company in these depths. At first I could hear the screams. They tore at my mind like endless noise I didn't want to hear until I became numb. Then I saw. With ridiculous horror all I could do was see. This cold nightmare had its old on me, pulling me in deeper so I saw what it saw. Hell was consuming our fair city, and it had frozen over. I could see the frozen bodies of children trying to escape with their mothers. Streets littered with people fleeing, all in some mad dash to escape the inescapable. The winds howled over them all, alive and the less fortunate, depending on your perspective. I watched as body parts were crushed off the dead as the living crashed over their corpses. Horror after horror was laid in front of me as the only land I could ever remotely call home was destroyed from every which direction by some completely random force of unspeakable chaos and malice rampaging all life from everywhere around until there was nothing but cold. Nothing but Darkness. Not once did the darkness speak, it simply revealed.

But what is this sound?

If this is Hell they lied about the flames. They also lied about the pain to a certain degree, for this is a pain in which before it ever ends you will be wishing to hurt, or even remember what a hurt was. Image after image of horror is scorched across my mind, seemingly endless, seemingly seamless, something named Endless. There was a time when I felt them, when all I could do was feel them. Warmth taken from everything, swallowed up in this fucking misery. I can't take it! The sounds, the sights, even the smells, every bit of it I feel, every bit of me is consumed with this endless madness. If I feel, I feel pain. If I watch, I see pain. If I try to shift my gaze for even a moment it just readjusts its gaze, stronger and more powerful. I'm staring at the Void of all things, and it just won't let me go, swallow me whole.

This is damned echo pulling on me.

If I ever had a body I don't remember having it. If I ever knew what pain was like, I don't remember feeling it. If I ever sung a song, I don't remember singing it. Are we all cursed to forget our true nature? Am I still cursed to remain in this perversion of nature. I don't remember what my cage is like. I don't remember how I got here. I don't even remember that I am here. The solace of not existing compared to the pain of this hell is all I need to escape. There's no cage if I'm not even here. I don't even care. Who cares about anything anymore. It's all just noise and all I know now is silence.

Echo.

Echo

Echo

Have I become Death?... A collection of somethings we already are.

A light fills my existence, or rather the light it coming from my existence. Maybe this light always was my existence. Somewhere in this peace of release, somewhere in the endless. Is it coming back? Has it ever left? Am I still... Alive? I can't remember life, just the echo. All I know is this damned Echo...

I saw what must have been my own face, standing in front of me, deja vu. Where does this mirror even exist? I don't quite know anything do I? Is this the awe of remembering? It's like tears are leaking into me, and all I've done is truly see my own reflection for maybe the first time in my existence. Or maybe the second. I don't think time even matters, this felt like a millennium. But I think I've been around for an eternity. If so, I've still got to ask, staring into the mirror that has become of the abyss, as we both ask in uni-verse, "What is God?" I'm not even sure the word exists. But I guess if I can say it, that means it exists? What gives it meaning, and what gives me meaning? Nothing really answered my question anyway, but then again I don't know anything. But it did give me something important. I heard the echo reverberate throughout existence, and as the words were spoke I understood.

"She is waiting for you."

And The World came back to me, like a rush of eternal light, and though my eyes stayed shut to keep out the shock of life, easing my way through the transfers of consciousness, I could hear voices surrounding wherever my body was. I could discern the echo.

"How did you find him? Any longer trapped in that thing and we'd have all likely died. I still don't get it at all, you 'spirit' types. There's no way you should have been able to find him in time. Kid should be a goner by now. Don't make sense." A male voice said with a certain cynical uncertainty.

"I've told you a thousand times, SHE told me where he was." A soft voice said filled with concern.

"Yeah you've said that, but WHO is SHE!? Who could do something like that? No one has heard from him for how long? I just don't get who or what could have gotten us through this one."

As my light tries to make sense through this eye that peers open, the shape of a face looming over mine gracefully fills my heart with a warmth I've missed so much. A warmth somehow significant to the answer to everyones question as it stumbles out of my lips.

"Mother."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back