Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Delivery Boy - Self mod- (E-rank)

Tsutaku Sotoa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
image.jpg
Client: Jira

"Hello there young man, I believe you are the one that kindly decided to take up my request on such short notice. My name is Jira and I'm a researcher. I won't bore you with the details of my work but it is very facinating stuff."The elderly man says with a smile as Sotoa walks up greets him with a firm handshake. "I have the books and other study material packed in these two boxes right here. I believe that there's at least thirty books total, fifteen in each with some additional projector slides. I believe I over did it this time, so I'm very sorry about the weight."Jira says laughing while rubbing his back. As long as they are back today there's no rush, so dont pull muscles trying to run there.

Moving to pick up the boxes Sotoa strains for a moment to check the weight. "I....I think I can manage." He says with a forced grin as he picks up one box and sets it on the second. Stepping back and taking a deep breath he crouches down, grabbing the lower box then lifting both simultaneously with shaking knees and the look of pure strain on this face. Trying to keep his balance he turns his body to face the old man. "I..I....I think I'll get there on time." He says to Jira as he give the man a view of shaking legs, a two box torso, and arms with no head in sight. "I'll be on my way" Peeking around the side of the large boxes begins to take his leave and turns around to start his short but weighed down trip. "OH! I almost forgot!" Moving infront of Satoa to stop his advance, Jira quickly slaps a note with tape on the very top of the first box so it's un-readable, nearly making the students legs buckle. "This is your list for the trip back! They are reserved for me already so meet me back here once you are done and back with the second batch!" He laughs as he waves to Sotoa. "Thank you again and i'll see you soon!"

Beginning his excruciating walk Satoa drags his feet on the ground, not at all anticipating the weight he clenches his teeth as he strugles to hold both stacked boxes. Sadly, slowly, but surely sliding to his destination.

~Two Hours Later~

Covered in sweat the exhusted student shuffles to catch the door while it's open to make his way in. Breathing heavily he slides to the front desk slamming the two boxes on the counter. "Returning......These.....List........On top.... Reserved... Already..." Taking this brief moment to rest his legs and have a seat he is stopped midway by the librarian. "Here you good, these were already packed and ready to go on the return of the last set." The librarian says with a smile as three new large boxes appear on the counter. "Enjoy!" Mindblown and utterly exhusted Sotoa falls over, already hating the thought of a second trip.

~Three Hours Later~

"Ahh you're back, I was beginning to worry!" Jira yells with a smile as he spots the dead tired student in the distance. Pushing the stack of three boxes along on the ground, he gets within a few feet then falls with his back against the boxes proping him up. Hearing a rolling squeeking sound he looks over with a dropped jaw and see's the man next to him with a small wagon and two assistants. "Thank you so much for a job well done, we'll put in a good word for you. We hope to see you again sometime!" Quickly loading the boxes on the wagon and sending one assistant to deliver the news of the finished task, Jira takes his leave while waving bye to the student laying on his back outside not moving a muscle.

[WC: 676]
[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back