Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Demon Berries [ A ~ Ranked ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
(( Two Missions in one ))

Looking looked to the higher cliff, keeping an eye on the kids picking berries off of a tree that stood alone on a dirt path. There were three of them in total, and each one possessed their own unique chakra aura. They looked Uzi's age, maybe off by a year or two. They seemed rather pissed about having to pick the berries, but Uziuke couldn't confirm that without listening in on their conversation. 'Those guys don't seem like the bandit type. Maybe Ms. Taijmo has been coming up here too late.' The saying was the early bird gets the worm. Well, Uziuke would tell you how true the saying is after watching this ordeal go down.

The boy moved closer, now able to hear what the three were talking about. "Exactly! If I wanted to pick berries I would have went to the forest. It's bad enough that we had to climb these cliffs, but to stand out here in the cold too? Haruka has to pay me double the yen after this." The three laughed, knowing that their toughened leader wasn't going to give them any extra yen. But while they were laughing, Uzi was devising his own plan of picking a few berries. ]'They're getting paid to do this? Sounds like this Haruka really wants her hands on these berries.'

He already had enough information to slip into the group undercover, but as they continued to talk it was apparent that visiting this Haruka would be the top objective on his list. "This should be enough. You two guys go ahead, I'll mark down what we have and catch up. His two companions nodded before taking off down the cliffs. Uziuke looked to the guy that stayed behind with a grin. The boy teleported behind the guy after taking on his image through transformation. With a simple chop to a vital area in the neck the guy fell unconscious. "Thanks for the berries. I'm sure Haruka would have been pleased."

Now with a serious expression on his face Uziuke looked out, locating the other two of Haruka's henchmen. They didn't get far, so it would be a piece of cake to catch up to the two. In only minutes the boy appeared next to the two henchmen. They didn't notice that it was actually Uziuke in disguise. He let the two lead the way, wondering exactly where this hideout was located. When they arrived, Uziuke was surprised to see a home located in a nice and quiet neighborhood. Were these guys actually bandits? It made Uzi think twice, but he decided to continue on anyway. He figured the worse case scenario was him leaving with the berries that he currently had. Uzi moved to the door, knocking a bit harshly.

The door was flung open. Uzi's eyes met the delicate figure of a female that seemed just a bit older than him. She didn't look too pleased with the boy at all. She moved to a seat in the room sipping what looked like sake from a small glass. One of her henchmen moved forward, asking to be paid. She peeked up from her glass, eyeing the second henchmen that stepped forward demanding the same as he placed down his berries. Uziuke stayed in the doorway, surprised by the girl's chakra. It was dark, it was obvious that she was some sort of demon. She only flicked her wrist at the two with her free hand. The two henchmen started howling in pain as frost began to engulf their face. Ice rose from the ground, keeping their shoes mounted to the ground. The ice moved upwards until the two were completely frozen. She stood up, lightly pushing the two ice sculptures. Uzi watched as they fell to the ground and shattered into hundreds of pieces.

The girl made her way over to Uzi, stopping a few feet before him. "So where is my third toy? You look like him, but you're an imposter. You mind telling me what you're doing here before I kill you as well." Uzi vanished, reappearing behind the girl. His lips only a few inches from her ears he uttered only a few words. "I could say the same to you Haruka." The girl's expression showed her rage as she turned around. Large shards of ice zeroed in on the boy's location, though, he'd already vanished before the ice shards could rip him to shreds. The white haired boy now stood behind the girl, holding her by the hands, cuffing them in a sense. "You have quite the temper. But I tell you what, I'll just collect the yen AND the berries from the job, and I'll be out of your way." The boy grinned, now dropping his disguise and revealing his true appearance. Haruka flipped forwards while in Uzi's hold, making him release his grip on the girl.

She stood feet away, looking at the boy in rage. Ancient markings covered half of her face, and stretched down her right thigh and right leg. 'Just as I thought. A curse seal.' "Get the fuck out or you're dead! A snarl appeared on Uzi's face as he realized the severity of the situation. Suddenly the female rushed through a few hand seals. A strong gust of wind swept towards Uzi. He crossed both arms before his face and kept his feet planted. His clothing swayec violently with the rushing winds. Shattered glass flew his way, causing him to bleed in various areas from the cuts. Suddenly Haruka rushed forward, elbowing the boy in the gut. He dropped his stance, flying backwards towards the doorway. He hit the ground, watching as the girl went through another series of hand seals.

Suddenly dark violet aura surged around Uzi. Markings slowly covered the boy's body. He watched as a large spear of ice.headed his way. Things appeared to move in slow motion to Uzi at this point. With the aid of his sharingan he was able to predict both Haruka and her weapon's movements. Black flames quickly melted the spear. Haruka was flabbergasted from Uzi's technique. The boy vanished, reappearing near the table in the corner snatching the yen off the table. He again vanished, grabbing two baskets of berries. Again he vanished, reappearing in front of Haruka, putting a kunai up to her throat. "Restu el mia vojo" The boy didn't care if she understood him or not, but she'd better take heed. With that the boy vanished. Haruka deactivated her curse seal, looking to the table. Uzi left her a basket of berries and a bit of yen. The girl sighed looking to the mess within her home.

WC: +1100

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back