Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Demon In Red Lights (Open)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had been a day or two since he and his love came to this village after their long walk in a rather large sandbox. Or rather that is how "It" saw the desert. Satou didn't mind the journey, it was worth it seeing that Kaza got home safely. After a passionate night of loving that beautiful body, he decided to let his man have a nice day off to sort himself out. And for Satou, well, he had to simply dine on the delicacies of Sunagakure. And what a man of demonic possession could resist the most seediest, dank, and dark place where only the red lights simply paint his vision in their usual color.

He always saw red in a gruesome way, the demon smears blood on the walls or gores people's faces and bodies in his vision to stun, horrify or effect his appetite in some way. But now, it was a filter by an even darker shade. Lovely. Satou stood under the light for awhile. Simply staring up at it with golden sun eyes that burned bright yellow for a time. "This place, I love it. Why didn't we nest here Satou?" Asked the demon in his head through Satou's mouth. It's voice was much deeper then Satou's.

Satou's eyes changed back to a dark chocolate brown as he breathed, wincing his eyes closed from staring directly at light, slipping on his shades to hide his demon eyes from others. Draw in the evil, none could feel his demonic presence less he allows them. He was getting better at it with experience. Sometimes the demon comes out to be mouthy, it would be troublesome to let it roam about here in such a despicable place.

"Because I wanted to throw our ass deep into a cold mountain and not go anywhere else. I can't bring you anywhere, especially to a place like this." He didn't know why he was whispering to himself, the demon could just hear his inner thoughts. It sometimes felt more appropriate to talk allowed, even if it made Satou look somewhat insane.

Why not a place like this Satou?
Because when you're using my body you end up making a lot of trouble for me, I won't have you gallivanting around in my head all night. I'm coming here to feed, grab some booze, maybe quick meal, head back to Kaza. Nothing more.
Feed?
Yes,
On a delicious Hu-
Cat. Dog, Rat. No humans, only one i'll feed on openly is Kaza. You will take no blood from any other.
Aww, so boring, how bout a hobo? Common! No one gives a shit bout the hobos. One can go missing right? They might even thank you.
Will you shut up or i'm going to punch myself unconscious.
Or a hooker.Here, there really damn cheap!
Shut up! Get out of my Head!
You know well enough that would be a bad thing for everybody, my dear Satou.
<i>
</i>

Satou blinked under his shades. He was already off the streets and had wandered into a bar, he didn't even know the name Barely registering he was walking as he sat at the counter, he didn't look around, his eyes focused on the bartender standing in front of him. Her eyes locked to his but she couldn't see the glow of red behind the shades. All she saw was a guy dressed in a cheap suit, skin slightly tanned from the sun as if for the first time, yet slowly paling. His smile was warm, hers was too.

"Hello, what can I get you handsome?" Her voice was soft yet had this warmth underlining it. Satou's grin grew a bit wider but he hid his fangs well.

"Whiskey, on rocks, please. Strongest you've got."His voice sounded more dry now. He paid with a few gems that Kaza handed him to go do shopping or splurging.He didn't know their worth, but the woman immediately accepted them without hesitation. This wasn't a bad time to get wasted a little. The drink sat in front of him looked like any glass of whiskey on rocks, it smelled adequately refined and had a nice flavor of honey added to it. Rather tasteful to sip on. But Satou was a demonic man, he didn't sip anything. He downed the entire glass, crushed some ice in his mouth. While chewing the ice down. "Another please?" He waved the bartender back over, her face showed a bit worried at how easy Satou finished his first glass.

She served him six more glasses of whiskey till he felt the effect and his vision smudged against the background and his body felt obliviously warm, soft and light. Being drunk was the only think to silence the demon in his head. No more irritating voices. But, now he lacked proper coordination and didn't know the streets very well. He only blinked and was back outside, the cold inner area air hit his skin when he stepped out the bar in a blur of motion.

He flitted a bit between steps, it was uncontrollable when drunk, he couldn't control his strength when his body passed into the dark to seek out a cat with his hands. It was crushed instantly like the ice in his mouth earlier, but this was warm. The heat of its blood washed down his throat as he swallowed a few mouthful when chewing into the throat of the dying animal. He finished his first meal of the night in seconds, tossing the dead feline into a nearby trash bin. He wiped the blood from his mouth, tongue licking his elongated fangs coated in blood. Trying to get every bit as he could. More, he wanted more.

And the void deep in his chest, mixed with his drunken stupor. The dressed man prowled about in the very darkest places he could reach for the necks of cats,dogs and little scurrying bodies of rats. If one happened upon this man, they'd glimpse him chewing into a rat. Squeezing the blood out like a juice box, sucking loudly in the depth of silence of the red light alleyways.

mft

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OC: Message some sandies -- I am already in too many places to stay active. Most sandies are more than happy to join a quality topic but if we dunno someone we usually wait for an invite.

Kurosawa Nataku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: I'll join in, looks fun and I don't think I've ever RP'd with ya before.

This was the first night Nataku actually interacted with Senkaku without constant arguing. It started as any other night, when Senkaku's voice rang in his head.

Say, why don't I show you something? Come on, it'll be fun, it said.

Somehow I think we have different ideas of fun, Nataku replied.

But aren't you curious what I've been up to all this time?

Nataku didn't have a response for that. In reality, he was curious. So many of his memories were missing, and now that he knew Senkaku was controlling his body and making him forget, he really wanted to know what he was up to. This was an opportunity. Then again, Senkaku might just be leveraging his curiosity as an opportunity to take control. It was a risk he was willing to take, as Senkaku seemed to take control whenever he pleased anyways. Without anything else, Senkaku was running the show. Only once before had Nataku experienced this. This feeling of not being in control of his body (or several bodies, for that matter) but still experiencing all the sensations as though he were. Every other time this had happened he was unconscious and unaware. This time, he could see. He would remember.

Senkaku walked far away from the surface and deep into the underground village. Further and further he went until he was far from any area Nataku would normally venture. Suddenly it became clear that this was the lower class part of the village. You could see it in the way the streets were maintained, the care put into maintaining the outward appearance of structures, and the people. There weren't many people going about normal every day business. Instead, there were a few groups of thug-type individuals talking among themselves in the open. Every now and then they would eye him. He probably looked a bit out of place, but not too much. If anything, he had the appearance of a mob boss.
SenkakuMobBoss2.jpg

This was an abnormal look for him. The clean, black suit might have been normal but the facial hair was not. The last few days had been hard on him, and he started to grow hair that he didn't bother to shave. He wore a black undershirt with a dark red tie, and a matching pocket square. He looked much fancier than anyone else he saw, but that was to be expected. After all, these were the slums. He had to pass through a massive glass wall just to even get there. That's when he saw it. There was a reddish hue in the distance. As they grew closer, it became clear where they were. The Red Lights.

Senkaku wandered his way into a local bar. When he walked in, nobody looked in his direction except the bartender. Upon seeing him the bartender immediately turned around and poured some rum into a glass with ice. She placed it on the counter exactly as Senkaku sat down there. No words were spoken. Senkaku's brown eyes met hers. Nataku began to understand that this wasn't his first time being here. No, this was a regular occasion.

So this is your big reveal? You go to the slums of the village and get drunk? Wow...

Not exactly, I come here to network. You don't know this since you don't drink, but our demon blood prevents us from really getting drunk unless we go out of control. Here I'm playing a role, to see what I can learn. It seems your skills as a shinobi falter when it comes to gathering intel. You're only good for hospital work and fighting.

Nataku was surprised to learn this, and let the insult slide as a result. Senkaku sipped on his drink slowly, sizing up the people in the room. Nobody too important or out of the ordinary. That is, until a guy in a cheap suit and sunglasses walked in. He approached the bar and ordered some whiskey. Nataku noticed that the bartender actually spoke to him, and there were pleasantries exchanged. That was not done for Senkaku. Senkaku noticed something else. He noticed the skin. This man did not usually see sunlight. That alone wasn't enough to go off though. Still, he seemed somewhat different from the rest. Like this place wasn't his usual spot. He ordered drink after drink, downing them like they were nothing.

That.. that is how you get a demon drunk, noted Senkaku, not fully putting together that the man before him was a demon. He was more just referencing his earlier comment to Nataku. Oh things were quite strange when two minds inhabited one. Eventually the man had seven glasses before he left, visibly hammered. Senkaku noticed a bald guy follow him out, keeping a bit of distance. Senkaku decided to follow too. He was interested. Perhaps someone would try to take advantage of this drunk.

Senkaku watched the bald man slowly stalk the stranger, until suddenly he turned and ran away. He had a look of panic on his face, and he ran well past the bar and into the distance. Senkaku raised an eyebrow. What could have possibly scared him off. As he approached, he saw a bloody mess. There was a dead cat in a trashcan, and blood was all over the place. Strange. Senkaku kept moving and he saw the stumbling man chewing on a rat. Literally a rat. He was sucking out the blood and wasn't being quiet about it.

"You know, there are better ways to sober up," Senkaku joked. He knew that would likely startle the man. Well, at this point was it safe to call him a man? He was probably not a normal human; Senkaku was convinced of that the moment he saw him drinking blood from a rat. The real question was how he would react. Would he attack Senkaku, ignore him, or engage in some witty banter? Perhaps he'd do something else unexpected. Only time would tell.

"This probably isn't the safest place to wander drunkenly, but I feel like you knew that already. In fact, I'd almost assume that's why you came here. Am I wrong?" Senkaku's brown eyes flashed red, only for a moment, as if reflecting the lights in the area. It was subtle, but it definitely happened.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The lights blared across his vision as his eyes opened, mouth still clenched into the flesh of the dead rat. The last few warm spurts piddled out into sips. Then a simple toss in the trash. Yes, he registered someone had followed him, the voice he heard was not in his head. It was a voice he never heard in his life, unfamiliar. Satou's smile showed bloodied teeth, canines sharp and elongated. His eyes burning from the light, bloodshot but a normal chocolate brown.

He ate enough, drank enough. No voice, no pressure in the back of his brain when hearing that chilling laugh that sets the hairs on the back of his neck on end. He seemed, smoothed out, removing his shades. Letting the "man" before him see eye to eye. "Well, wasn't really meant to keep me sober." That slacked look in his eyes. Still very drunk, his first few steps were uncontrolled as he ended up tumbling into the nearby wall of the alleyway. Shattering some stone of the wall by just running into it with the impact a normal human would take.

Of course the demonic man laughed and it appeared rather natural as he didn't feel the impact, but laughed at the results. In this closer approach Nataku could feel nothing from the man. No immense demonic aura, no gut wrenching twist in the stomach when near a demon. He appeared, just rather abnormal. "We all have our reasons to enjoy a good drink now and then." Saying as he remembered to wipe the rat's,cat's and dog's blood off his mouth, then licked his fingers clean. "Oh we all drink for good reasons, some really bad too." He forced himself against the wall like a prop to keep himself upright, Nataku could hear the grinding of stone off Satou's back while standing.

Yet he remained smiling yet aloof while slowly slid along the wall heading to exit the alley. "Yo, you look like me!" He laughed as he ran a hand through his hair. Stopping to star eye to eye with man across from him. His grin drunk as his eyes burned softly from their chocolate brown to a sudden fiery golden glow that if stared into felt like looking into two tiny sun's trapped in his eye sockets. A blink, and back to drunk, bloodshot brown. "Someone who needs to drink for a reason."

He tapped his temple. "Keeps It quiet. Common, lets get shit faced. You look local, show me around this place. Better drinks then what I had In the last hour. I feel like I'm coming down from my buzz." He laughed once more popping a cigarette out and trick throwing it onto his lip. Snap of the finger, it was lit. The heavy smoke floated about him, but when around his head it looked like something was going through the smoke, like tendrils gently whipping through the smoke.

Once stumbling back into public eyes Satou adjusted himself. Even drunk, he didn't get any blood on the suit. Though he had trouble walking around. The red lights blurring with each step. He didn't look back to check if Nataku was following him, he knew the man would follow him. Of course he was sure to draw the eyes of the hoodlums and thugs as well. It didn't take long for Nataku to notice people trying to follow Satou as an easy target from across the street, and odd glances.

Kurosawa Nataku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The stranger smiled. He showed bloodied teeth; fangs. Definitely a demon. Surprisingly, he reacted casually to Senkaku's approach. The presence of another didn't disturb him one bit. The sunglasses came off and Senkaku got a look at his eyes. They seemed relatively normal, but there was a look that implied much more was going on. That was usually the case with drunks. As if a satirical commentary on his own condition, the man stumbled into the wall as he said he wasn't trying to get sober. The force of his impact actually made the wall shatter. He was a cocked gun, waiting to unload on someone. That much was clear.

Senkaku continued to observe. He felt nothing from the stranger, in the same way nothing would be felt from Senkaku. "You call them reasons; I call them excuses. It's nothing more than an escape..." he said, somberly. His eyes weren't on the man, but rather on the darkness above. All that could be seen upward was a red hue. "But I'm not judging. There's a lot in this world worth escaping from." For a moment Senkaku saw red rain falling all around them. When did it start raining, he thought. It didn't. The rain vanished. A hallucination. Senkaku returned his gaze to see the demon skirting along the wall. He apparently had given up on trying to walk normally.

"Well, that was a bit too philosophical for a first meeting," he apologized. The demon stopped and stared him in the eyes. Senkaku wasn't even sure he heard him or was listening. The guy was smiling and remarked on their similar appearances. He ran a hand through his hair, was he nervous? That didn't really make sense. Perhaps Senkaku was intimidating him? He didn't seem like the type to be intimidated, but who knows really. The eyes changed, if only for a moment, to something that words could never describe. Now you have my curiosity, he thought. The man implied something about voices in his head, but Senkaku passed that off as just play talk. What could this guy know about voices in his head? He was just drunk.

The ball was in his court now. He was asked to show the man around. His assumption on him not being local was correct. Additionally, he had actually managed to clean himself up. He didn't look like a mess, only his mannerisms really. A cigarette was lit. Senkaku hated those things. They fogged up the air with a smell that blocked one of his senses. He didn't say anything about it, though. To each his own. He paid no mind to the strange pattern of the smoke. Instead he followed the man who could barely walk straight out of the alley. As they walked past people, the eyes came. This time, people were noticing an opportunity. Of course, they likely saw Senkaku as a threat to that opportunity. A smirk appeared on his face. He wanted to test something.

With a quick change of pace Senkaku was now walking next to the stranger as he said, "I'm Senkaku, by the way. I'll show you a nice place you'll definitely enjoy. The bartender always hooks me up." Then he picked up the pace even more and walked past the guy. Intentionally, he was moving quickly. He wanted to put just enough distance between the two of them that someone might hope for an opportunity. Perhaps with Senkaku out of the way, the poor drunk was defenseless. Right?

A guy wearing a bandana stepped out from the shadows. He was carrying a metal baseball bat. He slowly approached the demon from behind. Senkaku noticed it, but didn't do anything. This area was all about reputation. There were only a couple of ways this could go. The thug would get completely wrecked by the demon, or Senkaku would step in and do something about him. Either way, nobody would mess with them afterward, and they could go about their business as usual. Senkaku kept walking, a good fifteen feet ahead now. He turned his head to the side and glanced backward, pretending not to notice the approaching enemy. "Hurry up, will ya?" he said in a light tone.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Satou laughed as he walked. Mumbling his retorts to himself, if Nataku even heard him didn't mind him any. "All I can do is run from it." He smirked, knowing it couldn't hear him. So drunk the world twisted and ebbed as he walked. It made him happy to be this inebriated, to be lost in euphoria. But lips dried, mouth dry, tongue dry. I need more alcohol, soon, very soon. The images flashed through his mind. Every human in his sight was mangled and disfigured. Horrific shapes and monstrosities that looked sickened and grotesque with misshaped bodies, boils and gashes along faces and bodies exposed.

It made him cringe for a moment only, being use to the horrors in his mind, it was merely to ignore, stare at the ground. But even then, the demon would make the ground look as though he was stepping on the dead faces of loved ones past and present. He cursed under his breath as images of Kaza in his arms flashed through his mind. His pale eyes staring into Satou's, and the monster in his head was laughing now as Satou was cut off by his new acquaintance speaking his name. "Oh yeah, names Sat-" He couldn't finish his name as he was cut off by the sheer force of the metal bat cracking him clear to the side of his temple. Smoke and shades twirled in the air for a seconds time. The forceful smashed made his entire body fall to one direction as everything blanked. Then the feeling of a solid impact to nearby wall.

The world spun in dizzying blare of images as he felt another heavy swing of the metal bat to his stomach which caused his body to keel over onto his knee's coughing up some spit and bile from the sudden force to his stomach that only contained blood and alcohol. Making the small mess look slightly more serious as they made him lose some of his stomach content. His shades fell to the ground in front of him smashes up.

His head down and swaying, the thugs who attacked him split priorities, two guarded the one attacking Satou. Taunting and threatening Senkaku to try and do something or he'd end up like his buddy who was being pummeled ruthlessly with a metal bat. Of course the man attacking Satou stopped when Satou laid lifeless on the ground, his face down in the dirt. The man was reaching for and began looking through Satou's belongings. pulling out his flask,wallet and his pack of smokes. Satou's hand shot up and grabbed the cigarettes. Causing the thug to reel back cursing with the bat held high again.

Though this time as it came down it stopped half way, the mans face looked shocked with horror. He raised it again, swung down, but never connected. The bat was stopped a foot from Satou's body. Again, and again the man swung wildly in panic, frantically sweating in fear as Satou slowly took a cigarette from the pack put it to his lips as his body was slowly pulled upright by unseen force. From others perspective the cigarette simply lit up and he breathed deeply in as he was standing upright. Eyes opened. Eyes burning like the sun, staring at Senkaku. Then slowly those burning eyes veered over to the man trying to attack him. Another long drag as the man stood still in fear. Satou blew out a long heavy fog of smoke around them. "Gonna try that again?"

The thugs were in a panic together. Instead of focusing on Senkaku, all three jumped to attack Satou. Swinging a bat, tanto and a metal chain. All halted in their tracks a foot away from Satou as he stood Staring at all of them, their weapons frozen. They started to freak out as they found themselves completely frozen and unable to move. Even the chain stay in perfect swinging arc.

As he smoked his cigarette his eyes slowly lost the burning, he finished his smoke and tossed it at the thug who hit him with a metal bat. When the butt hit the mans face, suddenly his hand twisted with the bat and clocked himself in the face so hard it rendered him unconscious. The tanto went into the wielder's shoulder as he began screaming and the third chocked himself out with the chain. Satou slowly walked up to Senkaku, his burning eyes staring him down. "Names Satou, Ketsueki Satou. Shall we get going?" He was sobered up. The burning in his eyes faded, leaving a soft chocolate brown. Eye's that seemed rather sad and lonesome. His face looked long and roughened, all the drunken joy drained from it. He stood by him, fishing out another cigarette. His hands were shaking uncontrollably as he stared absently down the street.

Feed me....

He heard the whispers as he could still smell the blood from the one who wounded himself with the tanto from. Even this distance as he quickly began walking at a faster pace then before. Cigarette lit, masking some of the smell. The taste of dried blood and vomit in his mouth and his chest burning.

Kurosawa Nataku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: I just realized how hard it is to be specific about drinks in these RPs. I don't wanna mention specific brands of liquor, or names of mixed drinks, because they just sound out of place in this environment. Perhaps as a side project we could come up with a whole menu of common food/drink items in the shinobi world? Maybe even split it up by region to have more fun with it?

He seemed distracted by something. Senkaku noticed this, but figured it was just because he was drunk. Finally the stranger would introduce himself, or so it seemed, but he was cut short by a baseball to the head. Senkaku watched, carefully, seeing where it would go. The man's reflexes were not on point, probably due to the alcohol. That explained why he was able to be hit. He was hit again while he was on the ground, and it looked kind of serious. Senkaku slowly walked closer and was about to get involved. Two of the thugs stood in his way and a smile appeared on Senkaku's lips. "Bad move," he said. He was about to unleash his demonic aura, as a threat, which would probably freeze them in fear. But he noticed something and realized he could just sit and watch. The demon's hand shot up to stop the main attacking him. He wouldn't let him take the cigarettes.

The thug swung the bat again, but it didn't connect. It stopped short. Something was in the way. He panicked, and kept trying to hit the demon. No success. Slowly the demon raised off the ground as if levitating and his cigarette lit up. The smile never left Senkaku's face. This was a good show. There were others watching now, peering out through windows or from a distance in the street. Nobody wanted to get involved. Smart move. When the demon's eyes opened, they were fixed on Senkaku. Senkaku was looking back, wearing that smile. The demon took a nice, slow pull of his cigarette to taunt the thugs, who were all now focused on him. They all tried to attack together, but no progress was made. Suddenly all their own weapons were used against them, and the fight was over.

"Ketsueki Satou, eh? Good show," he said, clapping him on the shoulder with a glowing red hand. Instantly, a powerful healing chakra filled with regenerative properties would fix up what damage Satou took. Then Senkaku turned and led the way. There was a sad look in Satou's eyes, one that Senkaku knew all too well. The smile on Senkaku's face faded. He walked the rest of the way in silence. It wasn't too far, but on the way there people parted the way for them. They didn't want to be near and nobody dared to mess with them. The plan was a success, basically. Fear ruled in this territory.

Soon they found themselves at a ramen stand. Senkaku sat down and motioned for Satou to sit next to him. The place was outdoors but had a little bit of an overhanging curtain to add some privacy. There were ten bar stools, five of which were occupied by locals. The area behind the bar was split into two halves. The first half was exactly what you would expect from a ramen stand: everything needed to actually make the ramen. But the other half was an insanely stocked bar. There were bottles on bottles of every kind of liquor imaginable. The ramen filled the air with an amazing scent that made Senkaku hungry. There was a man and a woman working behind the bar. They looked like they could be a couple, in their mid-thirties. The man looked at Senkaku and a great big smile formed on his face. "Well, look who it is! What can I get for ya?"

It seemed as though Senkaku was a regular here. "I'll have the usual, and give my friend here some real strong whiskey."

"Sure thing boss," he said. It's worth nothing that calling him boss was more of an informal thing, as Senkaku was not actually his boss and held no authority over him other than as a loyal customer.

Senkaku turned to Satou and said, "I recommend getting something to eat while you're at it, this place is fantastic." He wasn't sure if Satou would actually eat, as he seemed to feast on the blood of animals or something. It was really strange, actually. He was the type of demon they told stories about. He was the kind of demon that gave those like Senkaku a bad reputation. Yet, Senkaku didn't hate him for it. Rather the opposite; he was intrigued.

Meanwhile, Nataku was buried within the mind, observing it all. He was starting to learn some things about Senkaku. Mainly, he saw that Senkaku was careful and calculating, just like he was, but more willing to do things that might be considered immoral. Senkaku had remembered what Satou had to drink, but he also allowed Satou to be attacked just to see what would happen. Yet, afterward, he healed Satou. He was a living contradiction, constantly walking the line between right and wrong. He was the shade of grey that was never spoken of. He saw that Senkaku got involved with all sorts of shady people, and clearly visited here often. However, it seemed like the relationships he formed were mostly harmless and friendly. Strangely, Nataku was gaining a bit of respect for his other half. Perhaps he wasn't just pure evil. Perhaps there was more to him than it seemed. But he didn't want to influence Senkaku. He wanted to appear as absent as possible, so he could get the unfiltered truth of what went on when he wasn't around.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: Sounds like a good idea. If I remember correctly Konohagakure had something called Fire Water I think. This was well over several years ago XD

Good show. The words hung in his mind as he stood there, feeling the hand clasp on his shoulder and the healing power hitting his body, renewing it. Healing the pounding headache and sore chest.But as the shinobi touched Satou. He felt it. a horrible heaviness on the man. His shoulder felt like solid stone. When left to walk once more, he followed Senkaku through the crowd. No one seemed to bother him anymore, maybe it was a good idea to show off a little power now and then. The locals had looked desperate, it made his heart feel heavy. Reminding him of the alleyways back in Kumo that he slept in long, long ago.

It didn't take long for them to find the location Senkaku had decided for them. A quaint little Ramen shack, big enough to house the cookery as well as it's own bar. a plethora of colored bottles filled his sight and he immediately sat beside his new friend. He seemed rather spaced out, his dark brown eyes looking over the bottles. When the bartender offered a bottle and glass. Satou just simple drank from the bottle. Of course he would pay for it. Pulling out many notes, he handed the man double what one would pay for a bottle.

He did not baby his liquor, he pulled on the bottle for a solid few seconds, draining half of it. Yet he appeared just as sullen, his dark chocolate eyes glance over the menu. "Tempura shrimp, and some Miso soup.Thank you." His voice sounded more monotone now. As though his spacing out was him leaving this world for another.
The room, the wood floor varnishing and wax was the first thing he smelled, above the smell of Ramen cooking, or the bottle of liquor he was downing while trapped in this place. The soft creek of the floorboards as his shoes walked across. Finding himself in the library. In front of the fireplace sitting in the large purple winged arm chair with a soft velvet upholstery. His hands gripped the arm of the chair, feeling the soft fabric against his skin. Looking deep within the fireplace, the flames were a mix of screaming faces of those he loved, whisked into twisted flames of softened screams that sounded distant across the room.

The room, it's walls covered with books filled with things he had learned for centuries, information he'd simply locked in his mind. The leather back, soft covers, hard solid covers made from flesh and bones. The shelves covered with a dust so thick, the wimps of wind cause clouds to congeal around the cases.

With him, in the room, sitting beside him in an identical chair, sat the old one. It's form was impossible to stare at, it would drive any man mad to look at it for too long. Like staring into the abyss itself. Satou sat quietly while listening. Nothing but the soft breaths of his own, the deep gulled breaths of the monster, and the soft wails of the flame to leave no unsettle silence. It spoke in a calmer tone then usual.
"So, you think this one can be trusted? A friend?" It's voice was deep, deeper than the ocean, deeper than the darkness of night. The twinkling stars vanish when it talks.

Satou paused before speaking, he had to choose his words. "An acquaintance at first, someone to speak to, to socialize with. To befriend. Yes, I believe he's a decent person to understand." He rest into the chair, breathing as one hand scratched his chin. "When you were being attacked, he did not step in to stop them, or even call for help. He merely watched. Can you trust someone who merely wishes to observe? To scheme perhaps?"

Satou shook his head in disagreement. "No, I think he's more curious then scheming. Unlike yourself." He raised his hand, the bottle there. He took another long pull.

Satou finished the bottle in under a few minutes. Yet his face was still a bit sullen, the color was back in his cheeks and his hands stopped shaking. He pulled another few notes to drop on the counter. "Another, please." He enjoyed the smell of the place. the food and liquor, it masked the smell of the rest.

"So, you frequent this area i'm guessing?" He tried to talk, make levity and start conversation. "I'm new around here, from kumogakure. Traveled here with my boyfriend Miroku Kaza. I'm on vacation for a couple weeks. I'm guessing you work in this village or you passing through?" He wondered how long would take for their meals as he got another bottle exchanged for the empty.

Kurosawa Nataku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was something off about Senkaku's new friend. Something in his eyes. When the bartender came back with the drink, Satou actually took the bottle and downed it. He then slapped money on the table. Senkaku was going to pay, but it would be awkward now to suggest that. Sure, he could afford it, but it looked like money wasn't an issue for Satou either. He ordered some food and then continued to drink from the bottle. Senkaku watched with surprise as it was finished off in a few minutes. "That can't be good for ya," he joked.

Satou ordered another. Then the small talk happened. Satou offered that he was from Kumogakure. There were two things that were intriguing to Senkaku, however. First, was the word 'boyfriend'. While Senkaku did not judge, this was the first time he had encountered someone whose sexuality was different from the standard. It was just unexpected. Then there was a name. Miroku. Senkaku knew that name very well. Akkuma seemed to be the man in charge when it came to the Miroku, and he had a unique relationship with Akkuma. Suddenly these Satou guy wasn't so random anymore.

"Aye, I come here a decent amount. Never been to Kumogakure, seems like it would be a cool place to visit. As for me I work in the village. A shinobi, which I have to assume you are for Kumogakure." Senkaku wondered what it would be like to take a vacation, that concept was alien to him. But he was also curious as to the nature of the Miroku now. Did they just gather demons? Akkuma is a demon. He formed a pact with Senkaku, who is also a demon. Now Satou turns out to have a relationship with a certain Miroku Kaza. Satou is a demon, so Senkaku had to assume that the same is true for Kaza. An army of demons, eh? Sounds pretty terrifying.

Senkaku wanted to know more, but he didn't want to ask directly. He tried a different approach. "So this Miroku Kaza guy must be pretty special to make you travel all the way out here for him, eh? We don't usually get that many visitors in Sunagakure, since the journey can be quite harsh through the desert."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the man sat there and drank, the world around him twisted in his vision. The cook and his assistant in the kitchen started to warp and become morbidly hideous to stare at. Look to long and ones stomach would begin to twitch and pull at the threat of losing its contents. The objects began to sprout organs,limbs and eyes. Faces began pulling themselves from the pots of food cooking. Their screams perforating the air that everything was simply noise in his ears. He pulled the bottle hard once more, blinking hard once, twice. everything blurring in his drunken stupor.
"Its better then nothing." He mumbled back to Senkaku's comment. then sipped the bottle more slowly to look more casual then obsessed with being intoxicated.

Satou laughed at something Senkaku had said in his sentence. "Cool is an understatement. I'd warn you dress warm if you decide to travel to Kumogakure during the winter season. The summers are rather nice though, their air is rather crisp in the mountains." Then talk of being a shinobi only made him laugh a little more. "No, I wouldn't say i'm a Shinobi. Trained to be like one, yes. Am I one? I'm not sure about that. I'm not some smoke bomb throwing, jutsu slinging ninja. No, more so, i'm just a monster in a cheap suit." He scoffed at his words, shaking his head as his food and Nataku's had arrived. "Thank you." He accepted the food without looking at the cook, he didn't want to see what he would turn into this time.

He took his shrimp and ate it rather slowly, almost as though his body was trying to reject it. Drinking after every few bits to wash it down, his stomach churning. The demon was screaming in anger in his head. "Kaza." He mumbled the name as he sat his bottle down and sipped at his soup.
"Kaza is all I have left of what I wish to be, if not for him. I'd probably lock myself within the mountains and not have left Kumogakure." He ate his soup for a few moments, then went back to his bottle. His hands were a bit shaky, flexing them to calm the muscle spasm.
"And what of yourself, of this village. I'm guessing things must be rather interesting around here. Especially in this part of town. The smell of drugs, blood and alcohol is all around." He kept a simple smirk, his eyes had a dull burning to them.

Kurosawa Nataku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Senkaku watched Satou carefully. He was definitely behaving strangely, alcohol notwithstanding. Satou's eyes looked strange; he looked around as though what he saw was different from what Senkaku saw. And he kept drinking. Endlessly, although a bit more self conscious after Senkaku's comments. Senkaku kinda felt bad for the guy, but he wasn't sure why. He was either a hopeless alcoholic, or the alcohol was a cover for something else. "Eh, nights in the desert can be quite cold too, but probably nothing compared to the mountains. Still, weather never seems to affect me much. Not sure if I'll ever make it out there..." Senkaku was being a bit closed off, not really sharing how he really felt about things or what kind of person he really was.

He squinted his eyes slightly, just ever so slightly, as if it would give him better skills to analyze what he saw. Satou wouldn't admit he was a shinobi, but his words were strange. It was as if he was saying he used to be a shinobi, or he was supposed to be, but not anymore. As if he had gone missing from Kumogakure. That would make sense. If I assume he's abandoned his village, everything else makes sense. There was also a crippling depression in his words. Fortunately, Senkaku had no intention of turning him in, despite having decided that he was an illegal. A short distraction appeared as food arrived. Senkaku nodded his thanks as a nice hot bowl of ramen appeared and a light colored drink was placed next to it. Senkaku realized how hungry he was and began eating almost immediately. In a similar manner to how Satou drank, Senkaku ate. Quickly.

Meanwhile, Satou was thinking about Kaza. He said that Kaza was all he had. His hands were shaking. Senkaku was putting the rest of the pieces together. He thought he finally understood the kind of man that Satou was, and what advice he might be able to give him. He thought, at least. He said nothing, though. He didn't want to interrupt the demon. Eventually, he was asked a question. Senkaku stopped eating and looked right into Satou's dull eyes, with a very dark look. Suddenly he was serious. "Interesting isn't the word I would choose. I don't find it very interesting that people without money are forced into a life of hardship. That they end up succumbing to drugs and crime to try and find an escape, but often it just pushes them further down. I don't find it interesting that my strength and status lets me live a life of ease and comfort. No, there's nothing remotely interesting about that at all. That's just what life is, and how it always has been. I imagine the world outside would show me much of the same." The words seethed out through nearly clenched teeth. The anger in his voice started to rise towards the end. The sharpened fangs in the back of his mouth were visible for a moment.

Shit, he thought, I said too much. It was true though, he was angry at the world. The horrors he had seen were too much, and every day he met someone else that had their own terrible story. Now there was Satou, a man from a distant land, but no better off than the rest. One who was desperately clinging to a lover in hopes that he might be able to save what was left of his former self. But that was simply impossible. Senkaku understood that all too well. Senkaku calmed down and turned away from Satou. He took a slow drink from the glass and savored it. He returned the glass to the table and looked back at Satou, a much tamer look in his eye. He wanted to say something, even opened his mouth to start saying it, but stopped himself. He had already said too much. He returned to look at his food and began eating again, albeit much slower.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The small banter was nice, it was good to be talking and eating. Take his mind away from the things he was seeing. He kept his eyes low. Sipping his bottle of hard liquor, to finishing off his shrimp and emptying his bowl of soup. He added. "You should come to kumogakure during the spring season, the mountains have a very nice view and the hot springs there are incredibly relaxing." He sipped at his bottle, taking out a new cigarette for himself and lighting it with a snap of his fingers.

Though it did seem that something Satou had said set the mans nerves off. Satou sat and listened quietly, and even when Senkaku had finished his dialogue. Satou let it sit and mellow. His eyes kept that warm milk chocolate color, only slightly did they burn a darker red when he talked in response after seeing his acquaintance finish, was to say something else, but held his tongue and went back to eating.

"What happens here must be tragic. What you achieved is of your own doing, as did this bartender here owning his business. Either humans strive for something, or they wallow in filth. All we can do is try and help them. That is what i'm interested in. Seeing what I can do to help ease peoples suffering. I'm sure that is what you want as well, being a medic." He turned to face the bar now, looking among the bottles.

Remembering a flash of images, Nataku ahead of him, looking back. Senkaku's words, then the sudden rush of pain to the side of his head in a momentary black out. He saw they were going to attack Satou. They weren't hard to notice. Yet no warning?

Satou took a long swig of his drink, he then began shilling out more notes of money. "Hey bartender." He got the mans attention, then asked for as many as ten or twelve different bottles of booze lined up along the shelf. "How about a little challenge?" Asked Satou with a warm smile, his eyes were a burning fire now, looking at Nataku . his fangs were more pronounce as he talked. His skin was paling, almost sickly.

"Let's get $%@# faced. You seem like you need it just as much as I do." He laughed as he emptied the bottle he was working on while eating. Threw it into nearby trashcan with perfect accuracy and was into another one right away. He slid a few bottles down the table to his acquaintance. Seeing if the man would accept his offer. "I've seen the world, and I can share a bit of it. Think you're game?" He smiled as he chugged half his bottle after those words.

Kurosawa Nataku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Senkaku used the food he was eating as an excuse not to say anything. He listened to Satou's words, but did not reply. He felt as though he had already said more than he would like on the subject, so he chose not to respond to the assumptions about what he wanted and why he became a medic. It would be far too complicated to explain, and it could end with them not being so friendly with each other. Senkaku wanted to avoid that stress for now. Then came a challenge. Satou ordered far too many bottles from the bar. The bartender was liking this, naturally. "You sure you can afford all this?" he asked, although he was pretty sure he already knew the answer.

There was something off about the way Satou was behaving now versus before. Senkaku didn't really trust him, but then again he trusted nobody. That's how he survived. He also wasn't one to drown himself in alcohol to repress feelings. That wasn't his style either. But when it came to challenges, he didn't back down. He finished eating and threw back what was left of his drink. Senkaku eyed Satou and said, "Game on," as he grabbed the first bottle. But Senkaku didn't play fair and he already had an advantage since Satou had been drinking quite a lot. A big, devilish grin appeared on his face. "Cheers," he said as he popped open the bottle and waterfalled it until it was completely empty. The bartender seemed surprised by this, as he had never seen Senkaku drink that much. He wasn't sure if he should be worried or impressed. It didn't matter, the challenge was on.

Senkaku knew he had a little bit of time before the buzz would hit him, and he would use that. He popped open the remaining two bottles that Satou slid in his direction and started pouring both of them simultaneously directly down. The grin on his face still seemed visible even while he chugged both liquors. Thirty seconds... maybe a minute. That's all I have here, he thought. That was about how long it took to finish them. Soon there were three empty bottles on the bar in front of him. He looked at Satou again, his face basically expressing, "Are you impressed now?" Meanwhile, one of his hands under the bar formed a few seals and touched his leg. Senkaku didn't play fair, after all.

Just as the buzz started to hit him, his jutsu began to work to clear the toxins from his body. Sure, the fluids would remain, and inevitably he would have to use the restroom, but the effects of the alcohol would be minimized. "That was nothing," he said, his grin having become more of a smirk. A tingling sensation in his body slowly dissipated and left him with only the slightest buzz. The after-effects of his brief alcohol-induced high. A part of him longed to actually get hammered and not worry about anything, but it was so against his nature that he wasn't sure he could do it. Plus, even if he did, there were so many other bodies he controlled that weren't drunk that he wasn't sure how it would really affect him.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Satou seemed rather happy that his acquaintance had took up the challenge. He loved to see how much other people can drink compared to him. Sadly he couldn't remember the last time he actually got sick or even felt Alcohol hit him hard. Images of him going on drinking spree when he broke into a liquor store and drank the entire place dry, and still had enough strength to slosh his body to a nearby bar.
Of course he was sure Senkaku had the ability to handle a lot of liquor. Though this was only speculation, he knew medics had their tricks to detox in record time. But Satou didn't mind, he just enjoyed drinking the alcohol, wash away all the images in his eyes with a blurry filter.

More and more he drank, not even keeping count of what bottles he opened and emptied in long airless pulls and loud full mouthful gulps. His booze sloshed along his lip and cheek as he slammed his empty onto the counter with six other empty bottles, Smiling back as if to say "I see your skill, how bout mine?" It was a friendly competition, to see who can hold the most toxic liquid. Sadly for Senkaku not knowing, liquid simply doesn't stay within Satou's body like normal humans. As a monster, his body could hold relentless amounts of fluids, as it being one of his sustenance driven urges. He never really has to urinate or throw up the contents in his stomach. His body burned through everything till there is not even bi product of the food he ate. He never figured out his stomach was actually bottomless. More, more booze.

He reached for another bottle, mimicking what Senkaku had performed, two bottles, chugging down both the burning violent sting of alcohol that washed everything away as the world became a mix of color, his eyes burning like hot coals in a fire. As he finished he broke out into a drunken laughter, slapping the table. "Ahhh I haven't had this much fun in years!" Or ever really, years of simply locking himself away from humans. To keep them safe. Safe from what waiting patiently inside the body of Satou.

He could hear it tap its rancid elongated nails against the wood of its arm chair. Satou paused in drinking, only for a moment he looked rather spaced out.
The next he knew he felt the heavy fist and the slimy skin of the Elder One Punching him across the face as Satou took air for a few seconds till he hit the solid wood ground of the library. He slowly sat up cursing. "You @!#$ing @#$$er I was enjoying my drinks!" He yelled as he stared up at the hulking horror masked in shadow standing over him. "You fool! You've been consuming poisonous drinks for several hours now! You're not getting any more intoxicated then this! You abuse my power and abilities for what!? To drink liquor for hours knowing it does not effect you anymore! Stop being such a fool and feed yourself properly! Drink the blood of man or I will take control and enact my thirst upon these mortals!" It's booming voice like heavy winds smacking Satou in the face as it tussles his hair. Smoothing it back with a free hand, he brings the other holding the bottle to his lips, and drinks while giving the middle finger with his free hand.

Again a giant, meaty otherworldly fist pounds across his face and sends him sprawling out onto the lacquered wood floor, the library was fading in and out of his sight. His grin didn't fad as he slowly pushed himself off the floor, the bottle still in his hand, to his lips, he could feel the cold burning liquid hit the back of his throat.

He pulled hard as he set the bottle down, he could feel the liquid pass through him now. The world was becoming clear again, and with it the horrors began to emerge and creep through the natural. People began to twist into terrifying creatures, items began to morph into twisted screaming faces, the food began to look like human body parts bathing in pots of boiling blood. Yet, Satou had this semblance look of peace in his face, giving an airs of being drunk he stumbled a bit out of his seat. "Oh damn I gotta take a leak, I'll be right back." He pointed to Senkaku laughing. "Don't you go anywhere man! I'll be back to kick your ass at being amazingly drunk." He laughed rather goofy and acted silly as he stumbled to a nearby public washroom for men.

But he wasn't going in alone. a small group of men, all similarly dressed as the hooligans from early, carrying knifes,bats and crowbars in with them. The same small group stood guard out of the bathroom, armed to the teeth, their faces showed they had only one thing in mind.

As Satou finished relieving the fluids from his body he hit the sink with enough force to crack it, laughing he slapped the tap knocking off the handle as the water jutted out hot. Splashing his face with water to "sober up" laughing as he stared in the mirror, only he could see his true reflection. The Elder One staring back at him. Satou's smile didn't fade as the small group of thugs entered the washroom, all six of them staring at him. All filled with rage in their eyes. And Satou, well he still had a goofy drunk smile as two ran at him swinging baseball bats with violent rage inducing yelling.

Of course he wasn't too inebriated to judge the swing, the speed and having time to move out of each swings trajectory and reach, though as he stopped one with his hand, the other had cracked him in the shoulder, he could feel his shoulder sound with a crack as the metal bat bent across his stone like shoulder. Satou's menacing red eyes flared like the sun as he flung his free hand about, sending the attacker rag dolling across the bathroom as the other panicked and began Dog pilling the Demon, hacking and swinging, stabbing and smashing. He couldn't dodge everything in such a closed space. Once more he could feel the heat of his blood being spilled, the intense pain as he was beaten and attacked from all side without mercy. He didn't want to kill anyone, but would he be able to hold back in such a situation? He punched and kicked a few away, sending their bodies into the mirrors and into the stalls.

He backed up into a corner as the thugs recuperated and gathered themselves jump at him once more. Satou stay leaned against the wall, slowly pulling knives they had stabbed him with, feeling the hot blood from his wounds leak out slowly. He wondered how much blood he had lost, there was a lot coming out from the three wounds, one from his chest, his right side across to his stomach and the knife he couldn't reach jutting from his back. His left arm was broken he could feel the bones trying to realign and heal. He wondered if he should just use a bit more power, but he could feel the swell. The rush of power through his body, the demon wanted control. So Satou pushed it back down. "Just gonna have to do this the old fashioned way." He smirked as he tried straightening himself out in prepare for the next attack.

Kurosawa Nataku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Senkaku's drinking buddy seemed to be having a good time. He was very outward with his challenge and at one point even exclaimed that this was the most fun he had in years. Senkaku looked to the bartender with an apologetic look. The bartender didn't seem to mind; he was making a lot of money after all. Everything was going well until Satou spaced out. It was short, but it was enough for Senkaku to see something was wrong. Soon the demon had stumbled off to find a restroom, cautioning Senkaku not to run away from the challenge. "From my point of view, it looks like you're the one running away," he said.

Some time passed, and Satou didn't return. Senkaku wondered if he had just ditched him. Then a thought flashed through his head. He remembered what happened last time Satou roamed the streets drunk. He was attacked. Although, he seemed fully capable of handling himself. Still Senkaku began to wonder and stood up. "I'll be back," he said to the bartender and walked out. It didn't take long to find the bathroom as there were two guys standing outside the door. Thugs. Similar to the ones they had encountered earlier. They were guarding the door. Senkaku approached them with little hesitation. They were a little concerned about him, but mostly they gave him dirty looks. They warned him to back off. A threat.

In a flash both men were on the ground, unconscious. Senkaku didn't like threats. They weren't much of a challenge anyway. The door flew open, and he looked in to see a group piling on Satou. He seemed badly injured, and the bathroom was a total disasters. Ugh, he thought. He decided it was time to make a move. His right hand went through some quick handseals, and suddenly the gravity in the room got much heavier. So much so that all of the thugs hit the floor, hard. They could no longer move. Senkaku's eyes moved to Satou. He did his best to minimize the effects of the gravity on him directly.

There was a lot of blood, and a lot of damage. The bathroom was a total disaster, and Senkaku did not want to be on the hook for cleaning it or paying for repairs. "You just can't stay out of trouble, can you?" he quipped. His hands glowed a soft red color as he passed over the larger injuries. The stab wounds, mostly. Fortunately, medical jutsu were his specialty. This type of thing was nothing. Hell, he could practically bring people back from the dead. Well, he could literally bring people back from the dead, but that was different. Meanwhile the thugs on the ground were squirming and making grunting noises as they tried to get up and fight. The gravity was too strong for them. Senkaku looked around and decided how to appropriately handle the situation. With a few more handseals all the thugs on the floor rose up to the ceiling, slowly, and then slammed back down into the ground with a lot of force. They stopped moving. Not dead, but definitely unconscious or too hurt to move.

"Well, that takes care of that," he boasted as he walked casually out of the room. By leaving the thugs in there, they'd be blamed for the damages. He opened the door to leave the restroom only to find a kunai being flung toward his face. His reactions made him catch it and his eyes traced the direction it came from. There was a man standing there. Next to him was another. They appeared to wear similar clothing to the thugs, but they looked more refined. More skilled. "Oh you've got to be kidding me," he complained, clearly annoyed. He turned his head to see how far Satou was behind. "These guys must really not like you," he joked, pointing at the two men before him. Or at least, he thought they were men. In reality, one of them was a woman, but Senkaku had not paid that much attention.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
(sorry for slow reply, being hit by a truck takes a lot out of me lmao)

Satou had punched and kicked a few away from him, before his drinking companion showed up and did some fancy jutsu work about the room. Switching the gravity, Satou was actually accustom to gravitational jutsu and appeared rather calm as he stood with a few knives still stuck in him. But there was something off in the room. Like the air suddenly got thinner. Like something was squeezing the air out the room or covered too much space. Before Senkaku made it across the room the knives slowly slid from Satou's body and clanged to the floor. He stood rather straightened, his posture wasn't slacked or pained. He had a form of calm in his face, but his eyes burned like tiny suns trapped in the eye sockets. His voice wasn't the same as Senkaku healed the body, but Satou's mind was too exhausted. Lack of drinking the nourishing blood of living beings made him weak, and his alcoholism to keep himself weak enough that the demon couldn't torture his mind. It did not like being kept from its enjoyments.
"Trouble finds us very easily, humans, always so predictable when desperate." It's voice was smooth, scholarly and thoughtful. Much deeper then before.

Senkaku felt the sudden shift in the room as kinetic energy flexed along the floor. Sending the unconscious thugs flying against the walls as Satou started walking forward, His entire posture was refined and formal, as though he was never drunk to begin with. His eyes every pondering in look, observing the humans in a way of awe or curiosity. Their bodies every pressing against the wall, Satou stopped to listen to their agonizing wheeze. It loved the sounds that the human lungs made. "Such a lovely noise." His burning eyes glance over to his companion, then the new annoyance. "Hmmm." His attention on the new bodies, the thugs hit the floor as the creature slowly paced towards the door. "Yes, maybe they know what I am? Maybe they want to kill Satou? Lovely." The demon smiled through Satou's lips, his fangs long and looked sharper somehow.

He looked back at the knife that was thrown at Senkaku, then the knives on the ground. "I say we return the gesture." The knife in Senkaku's hand felt much lighter, as though an energy was lifting it.The demon had cast Kinetic Infusion to the blades on the ground, on the possession of the thugs, as well as the on in Senkaku's hand. All the blades started to fly out past the two with precision, the rain of blades flew with tremendous speed right at the two new entities as Satou walked out first. His hands casually in each pocket, no seals, just the demon itself. And it was not pleased, the thugs in the bathroom would have been a pleasant snack. Now he just wanted to eat these two first before he feasts on the main course. His cloak wrapped around him, pure darkness that the Demon Cloak Alpha surrounded him with an air of death.
It walked straight towards the two, never halting, unafraid of anything in this world or the next.

Kurosawa Nataku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Satou's entire demeanor had changed. He seemed like an entirely different person. Senkaku was familiar with this sort of thing. Satou also seemed much more powerful now. Senkaku saw this once before, when the thugs attacked Satou earlier. He smirked. Satou walked out to face them and suddenly things started to move. The knives on the ground. The weapon in Senkaku's hand. They were all suddenly floating of their own volition. A dark chakra began to emit from Satou as the knives all decided to attack the newcomers. They were a little better than the common trash. They dodged the first wave. How annoying. They were clearly outmatched, so why wouldn't they just roll over and die?

Senkaku decided that it would be fun to put them in a Genjutsu. So he did, and from their point of view a tree would sprout from the ground and entangle them. From Satou's point of view, they were just awkward stuck in some weird pose. They seemed to be struggling, but were unable to escape. Yeah, they were definitely outmatched. "Well, now they'll stop running around. You can do your thing," he laughed and gestured for Satou to take charge. He figured Satou would just walk over there and eat them. Such a strange man he was. Senkaku's eyes would give the hint that he was growing bored. Weaklings kept attempting to hurt them and all he wanted to do was just hang out and have a drink. Now suddenly his whole evening had become this tangled mess of dealing with a stranger from a foreign land. No, it was more like dealing with the thugs who targeted the stranger.

If Satou took too long, the Genjutsu would wear off. At that point, Senkaku wasn't even sure he'd bother continuing the fight. Although, if they attacked him again he'd probably just take their heads as a trophy. It was getting old, really. None of these fights got him excited. He wasn't looking for a fight either. At this point, it seemed that it was just the natural way things went. Some part of him wondered how this group didn't get the message that it wasn't a good idea to attack them. Surely any sane person would have run away by then, right?

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The body always felt interesting to walk around in, to listen to things through ears. To look, smiling to the companion with a twisted fanged grin. "Ah, lovely.Thank you friend." He mumbled as he danced along as blades flew about. Like some devilish predator swooning over a soon to be prey of the attacker fallen under illusions. Though the demon took a moment, choosing his dinner. quickly snatching one by the neck with vice like hand. The other blades infused with kinetic energy all embedded into the other victim's legs to debilitate.

Taring the person from the illusion as Satou's fangs sank clean into the throat, visceral chewing and swallowing. His hands held the wriggling body as it's screams were pure music to the ears. Watching the demon feed was savage, chewing and biting. It had chomped through so much, Then it went quiet. The demon stood, licking remnants dripping from the neck of the severed head he was holding. He dangled the head towards the second still trapped in pain. Laughing manically. "Hhahahaa! look, look here! Look what happened to your friend! Heeheheehahahahaa!" He then smashed the severed head against the face of his new prey. Knocking the creature senseless as the demon begins smashing the severed skull into the face. Enjoying and almost watching with curiosity at each of the humans pained reactions. "Tell me human! Tell me!" It launched the severed head like a projectile aimed for the leg. Hearing a pleasant snapping noise as the head collided with target, the sharp yelp.

The demon danced his way around the crawling human. Not even looking at the public. Hmm, perhaps this would be a good show for them all. Yes, let them watch. He grabbed the wailing creature by its broken leg , gave a nice twist that let out such beautiful music. He slowly loosened his grip. "Tell me, Human, who sent you lot to attack me? Be you common scum? If so. Than you will simply die. Like scum. Heh. Now, I'm not heartless, I breath like you, so I could let you live." He then tightened the leg and twisted to hear something equally as pleasant as the last noise. "Give me a name human, a name of who sent you and I may let you live." Whispered the demon as it's stone like hands let go of the broken leg. The demon stood menacingly staring with eyes aglow, waiting for an answer, or to simply end another miserable life and have his fill of more garbage.

(sorry for wait, migraines >.< )

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back