Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Demon In the Gutters (Open)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Buried in filth and blood. The demon Satou laid in the gutters of the Avenue, after being thrown out from another bar. Drinking obsessively past what most humans would die from. Why? Why did he continue to run from bar to bar, drinking the burning fire waters of this estranged village of killers and murderers? He was being risky. He pushed his luck.

And here he was, in a gutter, bleeding with a knife in his gut. He was mugged, or at least he thought he was mugged. Some one came at him with a knife, and everything else was blurred. Without removing the knife, the demon checked his pockets. Yup, the wallets gone. "SONOFABITCH!" He cussed while yanking the long dagger from his stomach, the blood gushed lightly as the wound was already healing itself slowly, his bleeding almost stopping after a few moments. Blade tossed into the sewer.

He rolled onto his back, laying there aimlessly. He needed a breather, running around like this was a sure fire way to find trouble. And now he was broke and bleeding. Hand checks where the stomach wound once was now being calloused scared skin. Trying to get up was a different matter though, it was as if all his strength just disappeared.

Maybe laying there in the gutter wouldn't do him to much harm. Dressed in a simple suit and tie, drenched in gutter water and your own blood. Damn I must look attractive. No, he did his best to crawl onto the walkway, hoping someone would happen upon him, they would hear from the poor demons lips. "Can you buy me a drink?" To any who would greet him. He was getting thirsty, and not just for alcohol.

Hyozanryu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
'Round the corner, appeared a silver haired kid, Hyozanryu. From the distance, you could see the tiniest smirk on his face, as if he was content about walking down the paths of many lights and glass reflections-- stenched with cigarette smoke and cheap store incense. He took long strides, indicative of confidence and purpose-- but stunted them into cautious steps upon sight of the man in distress. A vague curiosity happened upon Hyo's face as his pace was slowed. Unlike the other passers-by, he made no signs of disgust nor disproval, and instead stared with eyes of deep blue upon black. A few feet away, his leather gloved hands were pocketed cleverly. He looked clever and cunning.

“Well hello there, guy with the weird clothes. ”

He greeted, indicating that the man's western style apparel was unknown to him. The man then asked for a drink. Hyo concluded that he was really thirsty, drunk, or really needed to clean up the leaking wound that sprung a well from his abdomen. The kid, while seeing the crimson stains didn't seem to flinch nor show any signs of empathy-- maybe he was accustomed to it? or maybe he was a cold apathetic psycho that was seeking another fix from complex human interaction. Whatever the case, a blank stare was indicative that he was conceiving a plan.

“Sure thing!”

He exclaimed as his brows popped up, them casually strolled into the nearby bar. A few moments later, he emerged with a small half glass of a clear liquid. Was it alcohol? Of course not! He was thirteen and under aged, it was merely a glass of cooled water. Under the influence, the man shouldn't have the wit to tell the difference from such a context, the kid hoped. Hyo sort of beckoned the man to take the glass, but then pulled it back before he could react.

“Tell you what, I'll give it to you if you tell me something. ”

With a straight face, the kid set up the haggle just like that. Because he spoke to a blatant drunk, he simplified his speech for easy comprehension, to his great distaste. As for the terms...

“So... What kinda work you into?”

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Drunk, not stupid. He knew the boy would not produce alcohol, yet the demon could not care more then parch his lips. His mouth dried and raspy. "Really?" He looked to the young boy with a puzzled look in his dark foreboding eyes. The thirst was dominant, the red bloody glow burned heavier. He flinched when trying to get up, holding his wound, wishing it had healed fully by now. "I don't, have a job kid. I don't have anything. Not anymore." He mumbled. Marching over to the building closest to him, his movements were sluggish a bit. Leaning hard into the building then sitting back on the ground.

Maybe he did'nt gauge the wound right, maybe he was losing too much blood. Blood, the smell of it clung to his nostrils. Canine teeth slowly sharpened into a thick inch length, The pain in his jaw took some from the wound in his abdomen. "Kid. I need a drink." He whispered hiding the fangs while talking. He couldn't speak louder then whispers but it was clear. Hands were shaking, vision was beyond what one would say blurred.
"There is no job fit for something like me, I'm not meant for a town like this. Hand me the drink, be on you're way boy. Your mother and father must be worried sick, its so late." His voice became darker, like several octaves were speaking at once.

His heated breath left a estrange shit fog from his lips. In the darkness his red eyes glowed, like a predator looking down pry. In the mans mind, swam so0 many cursed thoughts. Yet, he couldn't bring himself to harm anyone. Maybe it was fear of the others, how quickly he would die in this town. If word got out there was a crazed man eating demon roaming the streets at night, binge drinking to offset his insane hunger for blood and flesh. He sated himself in boose, and here he lay, at the mercy of others. What to do, here and now. "Why do wish to know what my job is? Are you one of those children training to be killers? Sad..." He whispered the last part under his breath in that darker pitch.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back