Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Departures [Run - in and out]

Sand Council

Sand Event NPC
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OUMcK2T.jpg
5GWoNKq.jpg

The crowd pushed asunder as a hurried man, a behemoth in comparison to most forced his way through. A pair of guards at the gate leveled their pike and their blade as Pestilence made his rapid approach. He rushed the samurai pair, shifting his sibling to a single limb as he freed a single arm long enough to bash one of the guards on the head. His armor cracked but did not break away and his ally attempted to pierce the Wind in the side, the bladed tip broke into his flesh and Pestilence let out a pained grunt as he grabbed the spear by the shaft and broke it in his bare hands. The arrow-like end still embedded into his body he continued to flee into the desert.

If successful, he would take Mine someplace safe and then he would kill them. He would kill them all.
[Topic Entered and Attempted to Leave: 30 Min. S Rank (Pestilence). 4 Hours (240 Minutes). D Rank (Mine)]
<i></i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back