Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Depraved Ascendancy

Muramasa Maya

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Many associate islands with hidden treasures and riches; but some secrets are best left undiscovered. One such of these lain hidden within the forests of the lunar island, away from most prying eyes and seen by only the most unfortunate of souls.

This secret...was something which could hardly be called a creature, let alone a person. This thing was once a girl known as Ashuri; but any traces of said girl had been replaced by what looked like a mass of mossy meat. Saying that it "lived" in this forest would be too gratuitous; but it was not asleep either.

After all, she didn't sleep; she never slept.

It crawled. It searched. It fed. It crawled. It searched. It...existed. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Such an existence was hollow. Without consciousness, Ashuri's body was controlled by the simple desire to satiate her hunger and "grow" the many fibery tendrils within her. This...could not be allowed to continue. (....Enough, Ashuri.) It was cruel and pointless; the demon Kuroyuki, ever present within the depths of Ashuri's mind, knew this. (...I've not interfered to see what you would make of whats left of your left. Is this it? You cannot even control the strength of your body, you've amounted to nothing more than a beast starving for flesh. No, not even a beast; have you even forgotten your form? I am disappointed.)

If Ashuri was present, she made little signs of response.

(...In that case, I will once again offer you relief from your pitiful existence. I will grant you the the tranquility of the void. Rest now, Ashuri, and become part of me, the demon Kuroyuki...) The voice echoed from the recesses of her mind, darkness attempting to "swallow" the existence that was "Ashuri".
But...there was something odd here; I mean yes, the whole process of one consciousness drowning out another is a bit odd by nature, but even considering that, the demon realized that this host of hers was not so...easy to possess.

"Its not whether or not I become part of you, Kuro..." Somewhere within the mass of flesh that was her cocoon, the girl's body -her real body- twitched as life returned to her. "...But that you'll become a part of me..."

There was no struggle. No epic clash of wills. This body, if it could even be called that, this physical vessel -always- belonged to Ashuri. If the banishment of the intruder within her mind was her will...then so be it.

But...this brief alteration, however short, had rekindled the life within Ashuri, brought her too her senses. Perhaps this had been the demon's plan all along? A final attempt at giving the girl she had been watching over another chance at living? Ashuri wouldn't know.

But what she did know was that she was awakened. It was ever-so-easy to go into "auto-pilot" mode and simply be controlled by her most basic instincts. But...it was more fun if she was in control, wasn't it? She certainly believed so; she pulled herself from the connective ligaments around her, like a newly birthed butterfly leaving the sanctuary of its cocoon.

"Kuroyuki" was a name that little Ashuri had always associated with power. And that was no longer a name of a demon within her. It was a name that had been usurped, like its dark power, and claimed for her own. It was a title, a crown, passed from a timeless demon to a indestructible ghoul.

If something had be TL;DR; she was mindless. But now she was not. And her name..."...is Kuroyuki."

[Reactivation]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back