Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Derailed! [Village entry from mission]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
From the Desk of Main Branch Sennin Takaki Masao said:
To the Margrave Tokugawa Mizuki, BSA Director:

Mizuki, this is Masao. As you can see from my new title, my wife has kicked me out the ANBU. The Raikage has seen fit to appoint me leader of the Main Branch of Kumogakure, so I will be more involved in the affairs of the BSA and the bakufuu in general now. That aside, I have just arrived from the town of Maru Maru, which is a post-industrial slum dominated by crime lords where a recruiter for a terrorist group like the Kingslayers can find many angry, out of work young men to join up for nothing. The local Kingpin, one 'Karachi' by name is probably at the center of this and will need to be dealt with soon.

I also ran into a promising and talented guard named Kaguya who seems to be a true patriot and would be a good fit for the BSA. I told his mentor to send the young man your way, and promised I'd write a letter of recommendation. With some training, I think he'd be an excellent asset to your organization and to the Chancellor.

Until we meet again.
Takaki M

"Take this to the BSA, Raiden's Eye, immediately," said Masao to the courier, who bowed, accepted the small sack of coins, and darted toward the Capital. Unlike the courier, however, Masao and his subordinates, plus one sullen boy named Kuja, were definitely re-entering the village. Kuja hadn't really talked much since waking up near the approach to the gates, and he definitely was trying to avoid looking in Kaoru's direction, although he had readily accepted the fact that this abductors were certainly not merchants and were actually shinobi.

As they waited to be let in, Masao turned to Shindou.

"Well, Agent, this was certainly an interesting one. As you might have heard by now, this is my last mission as Vice Commander. I'm going to be taking charge of the Main Branch. As for you, you're more than ready for your re-certification exam, and I'm sure it'll be an easy thing for you. We need your experience and strength in the corps more than ever. Keep watching over her," he said, cocking his head at Kaoru.

"And as for you, Kaoru the nameless, I'll be submitting your formal evaluation to the Regent Commander as soon as possible. To tell you the truth, because of your size and age I wouldn't have picked you for selection initially. But I'm glad Rin did. You've passed in my book."

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
8b0d836f-993f-4b39-b920-423e76ccbf61_zps0e2bde6a.jpg

cloud_genin.gif

Jeno was busy practicing trajectories, deflection, and other issues of targeting with a loose paving stone when the group arrived at the gates. He paused in his game of rock-kicking to look at them. Aw, man. Now I've seen them first and I have to let them in. Making eye contact, even accidentally, was the biggest mistake. It obligated the eye contact-or to deal with the eye contact-ee.

He trudged up to the ANBU and their chattel.

"Um, welcome back. May I see your papers?"

Takaki Saeko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Straighten your posture, Uchiha. Drunk, fat, and stupid is no way to go through life, young man," remarked Masao to Jenosaido, shaking his head. Oh Jenoside Bob - as his fellow trainees had called him repeatedly - once he hit bottom, someone always threw the boy a shovel and told him to dig.

Quickly, he showed the gate guard a passport and mission documentation for the group plus their "captive," before turning back to Kaoru and Shindou.

"I hate to leave in a hurry, but I have a meeting I'm supposed to attend. Kaoru, I'll leave it up to you what to do with the boy."

[TL, village entered]

Shiruba

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The clatter of the horse's footsteps came to a stop. The 3 shinobi and the captive have finally reached the gates, it was home sweet home and Shindou's ass as killing him. So the roomers are true. Another ANBU has become a Sennin, I am sure rumors of a Coup will rise. Shindou said with a grin. It was odd to have all three Sennins coming out of the ANBU corps, normally you would promote someone already to that branch. The boy woke up but he wouldn't understand what they were talking about anyways, this sort of things were not to the knowledge of kids from the Country. Thank you for your confidence, soon to be Sennin Takaki or Sennin Masao. Which do you prefer? Jokes aside, I will look after her. She is a promising young shinobi that need to control her emotions.

See you around Kaoru and remember safe sex.

topic left/village entered

Kaoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was a quiet trip back from Maru Maru, Kaoru was spaced out the entire time. Before she knew it, the village gates were in sight. She glanced over to Takaki sama and saw that Kuja kun had awakened. The young girl looked down to her feet. The boy looked betrayed, and Kaoru couldn't blame him for that.

They soon were at the gates, and Takaki sama, much to Kaoru's loafing, left her with Kuja kun. O -oh no now what am I going to do she thought as the boy didn't even bother turning around when Takaki sama set him down. Shindou san left soon after that saying something about being safe, Kaoru wasn't really paying attention.

Now she was left alone with Kuja kun the only one there was the gatekeeper. It was now or never to make up with Kuja kun.
"H - hey Kuja kun," she started uncertainly" I - I sorry for hiding who I was and all but it was for a cause" There was still no answer from Kuja kun. Kaoru took a step toward the boy "I truly am sorry if theres anything I could do to make it up to you, just tell me." More silence came. Would the boy ever forgive Kaoru? She took another step,the boy didn't move a bit, she took another step, now she was only inches from his back.

" K - Kuja ku -" Kaoru started again.

" Just stay away from me!" Kuja kun whipped around to Kaoru Kaor was slightly taken aback by the sudden outburst. "W - who are you?! Why are you with those shinobi of Kumogakure of all things. Don't tell me you're one of them!" His hands clenched at his sides, he looked straight at Kaoru for the first time since they left Maru Maru. There was furry in his eyes, and tears were starting to bubble from behind his eyelid. "Kuja kun, I -I'm sorry" Kaoru couldn't say anything else. She felt tears started to form in her eyes. She lifted her head and took a breath "I did it for a reason, I didn't mean to hurt you or deceive you." She felt a tear run down her cheek.

Kuja kun's expression immediately fell "Hey Taku san -" Kuja kun started reach his hand out towards Kaoru but he held back. "I'm sorry too. I guess I let my emotions get ahead of me. Plus what I was doing for Karachi was not legal anyways" He let go a hint of a smile as a tear ran down his own face "So I should be thanking you right?" kaoru smiled like she usually did "It's okay you kon't have to thank me, Kuja kun."

"But there must be something I can do"

Kaoru put out her hand "Then can we be friends?" Kaoru put on another smile.

Kuja kun's face lit up immediately "Of course Taku san!"

"Umm actually my name is Kaoru" she said with a giggle.
" ohh sorry"

"Alright now we should be getting into the village soon. If you want you can live with me for a while, I live in a small apartment but it still can work."

"Y -yeah" The two teens ran into the village laughing and smiling, just enjoying the moment as companions.

[Topic Left / Village Entered]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back