Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Descent into hell: Insatiable(Solo)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
'Don't think about Suzuhime. You've changed, you're married! Kuro can help! C-can he?'

Thoughts like this swirled about her head wildly. She could barely contain herself. How could she have even have the idea?! How could she?!

'You're such a terrible person Suzuhime...'

A voice whispered into her head. She was satisfied nightly... how could she want more?!<i></i> Kuro had a life outside of Suzuhime, she knew this. But lately, it hasn't been enough. It was strange... a few days after the wedding, she began to feel... disgusting. Dirty thoughts constantly plagued her mind, and it seemed her lust was insatiable now. No matter how hard she tried... it just wouldn't work. Suzuhime hated herself for it. And while Kuro was busy, she was left with not much to do. So she decided to try and take her mind off of the bubbling lust with her hobby of building machines.

Suzuhime slaved away in her workshop, the dominate smell of the room was of grease and steel. Typically unpleasant to most, so no one in the dojo opted to travel down here. That and they needed Suzuhime's permission to do so. Suzuhime thrived in this environment prior to becoming a martial artist. And for a few hours, while she worked away in her latest project. Attempting to improve her android, Rammstein, there was always an annoying desire in the back of her mind. And after some time, she had to put down everything. Sick of the whisper in her ear.

"This is getting ridiculous! Kuro..."

Suzuhime began to pant. As if an animal in heat. Clenching her fists. Perhaps spending time in her lab wasn't the best solution? She would quickly gather her toolkit together, making sure all her instruments were in their bed before she shut off the lights of her basement abode and locked the door. Hurrying down the hallway, passing numerous servants, most of which, if they were not busy with some task, would greet Suzuhime as she walked by. All of them seemed quite full of life... males and females alike...

'No! Suzu, get a hold of yourself!'

She could meditate! Yes! That should help her clear her mind. She would hurry to the room she shared with her beloved husband Kuro. Avoiding the gazes of any servants she walked by. Trying her damnedest to ignore them. Finally reaching her place of comfort. Attempting to calm herself. She sat within a lotus pose, breathing deeply and exhaling softly. Attempting to do the same form of meditation she had performed thousands of times over her life time. And for a bit, she believed herself to finally be calming down. The world within her mind swirling and transforming into another plane of illusion-ary existence. But the image that began to manifest in her mind turned into something much less... tranquil. Suzuhime quickly breaking her meditation and hitting the ground in frustration. Cursing herself. What was going on?! She couldn't even think straight anymore. Perhaps... her gaze drifts over to the luscious bed she shared with Kuro. The only thing that entered her mind however... was the 'private time' the spent the night of their wedding... Maybe just a little...?

-Fade to black-
-Fade in-

Suzuhime laid upon the violently moved sheets of the bed. Panting heavily, utterly disgusted with herself. It still wasn't enough... WOULD IT EVER?!

"You're sickening..."<i></i>

A dark voice loomed in the back of her mind.

WC: 559
[MFT]
[Topic Left]​
<i>
</i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back