Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Dessert Flower [Requesting Akkuma]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆

Dessert Flowers
2DDA523B-2D50-41F0-832E-F5287F0D0709.jpeg
It wasn’t long before the foxes received their welcome letter into the Wind Country. The first gift, a purple flower flower laid abandoned along their path. It would unnaturally blossom as the two drew near, It’s pedals glisten and hued in the light of the sky and remained the only living plant for as far as the eyes could see. Mizu smiled as Xaiyu frowned. Someone knew that they were coming. This brought one fox a feeling of easy and the other a feeling of uneasy. The silver haired fox was the one to pluck the flower from its sandy bed. She’d observe it suspiciously before speaking, “It’s being kept alive with chakra that is fast fading... cursed chakra.” Twirling the flower in one hand Mizu would notice a reflection caused by the flower. It was even more peculiar than the flower itself. Mizu would squint as she moved closer to the dying plant. A message was indeed legible but was fading as the life from with it. It read, “I am a friend, seek me out and my help I will lend. Head West through the Diamond Sands, I will meet you at the Golden Sanctuary within the promise land.” It was indeed theatrical but Mizu approved. Xaiyu was still frowning as the flower withered away to dust in her palm, “This could be a trap...” Mizu simply smiled as she lit a fire stick and proceeded west. The two crossed the dessert sea into the diamond hell were monsters lurked in almost every corner. Somehow the two seem to belong as monsters to this world themselves. They camped and fought and camped and laughed along this journey. Never had the two ever felt so free as they did along this path toward the Golden Sanctuary. Like all good things however, much like the purple flower, it could not last. The Golden Sanctuary could be seen from miles away though just a gaze upon it marked the end of a short lived adventure. Mizu would nod to Xaiyu who seemed in a more optimistic mood. Perhaps it was the fun they had on the road, or perhaps all the roast monsters she got to eat. Still the two made their way to the gates. The two weren’t surprised to find that the sanctuary was golden in name only. Outwardly the two came across what looked to be a very dusty prison. The walls worn from the years and scrapping of the washing sands. They’re weren’t any instructions from here. The two we’re allowed in as part of the normal traffic flow. It wasn’t like a shinobi village or anything. No passport was needed, only the intent to buy and trade. The two wondered the markets unsure of what they were searching for. The outside of this sanctuary didn’t give justice to its contents. There were humans and beast people alike. All trading, drinking, and working away. This place was a vibrant and very alive market place of trades and commerce... but, it was no sanctuary. Once Mizu attempted to greet and question some of the workers, she noticed their faces, their look of hopelessness. The look of despair and grief. A familiar look much like the one’s she use to see from the reflection of a pond of tears. What hell had they come to? Though some of these people were here in enjoyment, others were not. Others weren’t free to avert their eyes from the ground, to look Mizu in the face or answer any of her questions. She’d notice humans scowling in her direction after her attempts to make conversation with the now obviously lesser beings of this society. They looked at her as if she was an ignorant foreigner and did not understand their ways. They were right, because she was and she did not understand their ways nor did she care to. Mizu would place a hand over her hilt and Xaiyu would grin in excitement. She’d look over toward those scowling with murderous intent.

[Topic Entered]
[MFT]
[Marked for application]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma had many allies & business associates throughout the lands of Wind Country. His reputation for Information brokering among many other services always made him a priority when it came to information for sale. The Sage took particular interest in unique individuals or beings of exceptional capability. Thus when he was offered information of two individuals who possessed rather distinguishing features he decided to once more make a venture into the Diamond Ocean. It had taken him a few hours to plant a unique flower he'd engineered. It was a means of detecting strong shinobi, his corrupted chakra gave supplied the plant necessary energy to germinate & bloom. This allowed him to apply the necessary message, then after time the bloom would return to a bud. Laying dormant until individuals of significant chakra levels neared it. Upon detecting the presence of foreign chakra different to its own the plant bloomed.

After all Akkuma did like to make an impression. With this task completed he headed to the Golden Sanctuary. A place that thrived through unethical businesses & he was one of the many individuals that dealt frequently here. Not in person but through his agents. In truth coming here with his current attempts at refining his reputation was a risk. Old habits were hard to kick & in this trying times he could always play devils advocate. What if the newcomers were a threat to Suna. If they were it meant that he would get to have some fun, if they weren't well he may still get to have some fun. More often then not he'd found those who had chosen to answer his call always entertaining to say the least.

More hours had passed as the Sage moved through the Golden Sanctuary. Stopping to broker for some unique specimens. Next on his list was ensuring he be alerted when the foreigners arrived. Few individuals could come across the area without causing a fuss. So it was not uncommon for the regular players to be put on alert. Especially when people came to town asking questions in places they clearly didn't belong. Akkuma had paid the relevant powers to not interfere. A down payment on any collateral damage if you would. After doing this he went to one of the local Inns. Renting a booth & a floor for a couple nights.

He'd become accustomed to his own space during his recent time in hiding. It had been a harsh recovery for the Sage. Akkuma sat in one of the booths half asleep, his hood hiding his features. The Sage had lost track of how long he'd been waiting when someone burst through the Inn doors. They approached the Sage cautiously & in a wavering voice informed him that their Lord said his guests had arrived in the market. "Took them long enough." he would say before departing in a blink. Despair would fill the air preceding his arrival. An insatiable bloodlust that would feel unnatural. When he came upon the two he would slow to a calm walk. Running one of his hands through his hair, pushing it out of his face.

Revealing his handsome features that was except for the numerous scars that ran over his form. A minuscule price of Immortality, it was something he still needed to perfect. Akkuma noted one of the individuals had their hand upon the hilt of their weapon. "Please do not mind the locals. Everyone is naturally suspicious of strangers. Particularly individuals who so clearly do not belong here." he would say bowing to the two individuals before him. He wore fine black robes extravagant compared to the attire of many of those around them. Underneath this he wore combat gear akin to Anbu attire. Giving an unnervingly warm smile for the aura that he had while continuing on.

"The name is Miroku Akkuma, perhaps I could be your guide?" he could feel his own chakra, faint as the signature was. "I suspect you aren't here on any official matters as I doubt you'd have answered my invitation. Such curious individuals to walk so boldly into unknown lands prepared to battle. As if you weren't concerned of the repercussions." he would add, it would seem their actions in such a brief time had told him much about them already. Casual as Akkuma seemed with his warm smile & friendly tone. It was unmistakable that the Cursed & dangerous aura permeating the air originated from him. Not unlike an intangible miasma encircling them with it's corruption. Clearly he was not an individual to be underestimated.

MFT

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆

Dessert Flowers
9CD15AB3-776E-4274-BBAB-5B9795C5D461.jpeg
Stepping in front of Mizu’s glare was a man in fine black robes. His height and stature was enough to block Mizu’s view on the others and was also enough to block her concern. He’d bow in good custom while introducing himself as “Miroku Akkuma”. Mizu was somewhat familiar with the name but only from the rumor mill. Some bad and some good though all was relative to perspective. Mizu did not know what to make of him at first glance. In more than one way, he reminded her of Maru but without the perverse agenda. Silently, she would hear him out, releasing her grip of her hilt and then, lighting a fire stick. She’d press the stick between her lips unsure if he was mocking or flattering them. The fire stick would smoke and fill the air with a rosemary like aroma. It was calming at least to her and masked the natural scent of dirt and musk in the air. Mizu wouldn’t respond to Akkuma right away but instead she’d take her time to enjoy the new scent she was generating. Xaiyu however, would grin and reply to Akkuma.

“Battle is the currency for which we gladly pay for freedom. We answered your invention because this one is an idiot and I was a little curious. The names Xaiyu, and this idiot is Mizu. Now then, let’s stop standing on ceremony and lay the cards on the table. You invited us here, why!?”

Mizu was side eyeing Xaiyu at this time. There was no need to argue with her as she made a valid point regardless of her lack of tact. Mizu would sigh before putting her fire stick out using the butt of her shoe. She nod to Akkuma in concurrence with her partner.

“Before that, you have a unique aura. I can tell that you’re like us in some way. You wouldn’t happen to know a Maru from Kumogakure perhaps?”

Xaiyu would scoff,

“This guy, like us? Doubtful.”

[MFT]
[Marked for application]
Mizu Speech
Xaiyu Speech

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
One of the individuals pulled out an item & began smoking they seemed to be enjoying the change in odor. The Sage chuckled as they answered his questions. It seemed they at least had no need for deception. He received a question back in their response & it was a reasonable enough one. The individuals before him were most curious the kunoichi however seemed to have no appreciation for theatrics. What a shame. Her companion would speak before the Sage could answer her question. He made a note of the aura that permeated from the Sage & compared it to them. Causing an eerily sinister smile to flash upon his face.

Once he could have been compared to them, but that was many lifetimes ago now for the Sage. There were few beings he'd encountered that could truly be compared to him. Then he was asked a curious question of the Sage. Did he know one Maru of Kumogakure. Maybe they thought all the mad individuals of the world knew each other. In this case they would be right at least when it came to the Sage & adventures. "Oh? Is that so...perhaps I was once. In regards to your questions." he would stop talking his gazing sliding to the man who had asked him of Maru. "I know of only one Maru...Princess of the Heart. Protector of Love. A rather curious individual they were most adept with puppets." he would say calmly failing to mention where he had met the individual or the kunai he'd impaled into him.

Those emerald eyes of his slid to the kunoichi. "Curiosity is perhaps my greatest flaw. I've taken great interest in this country. When two individuals such as yourself come to town I like to know why...I find there is usually room for a compact to be formed." he would say in a business-like manner. "I provide various services for the right people. Providing they can be of worth in some way. But I'm afraid before we can move onto that there is one last question I must ask you." with each word the Sage spoke the bloodlust that emanated from him would grow stronger. It would be clear that whatever they had heard about the Sage was only the surface of his capabilities. Nearby plants began to wilt as their very life force was sapped from them.

"Do you have any ill intentions towards Sunagakure?" a simple question posed by the Sage although it would be clear from his tone & presence their answer would determine whether this encounter remained civil. Akkuma could overlook many things but he would not overlook an enemy to Sunagakure. Any threats to his home would be dealt with & while the Sage was attempting to better himself. The half-breed still condoned many things that were abhorrent in the eyes of many cultures of man. This was not something he suffered from, perhaps it was his demonic nature. Maybe it was the years of Anbu Ops he'd performed as a child. Either way this was something he needed answered.

MFT

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆

Dessert Flowers
84DA92B4-7FA3-4A8C-9133-93152AC53554.jpeg
The Kitsune’s hair would begin to stand as the air grew fowl and their sixth sense spoke to them of danger and malevolence. Mizu’s eyes would shift to Xaiyu’s and Xaiyu’s to Akkuma’s. With her hand on her blade, the silver haired fox would start grinning. Her fangs were present and her demeanor pleased. Mizu’s eyes would shift to Akkuma in a more nonchalant manner. She, at this time, had already concluded that the Maru he spoke of was not the same as the one she was burdened with. Well he wasn’t a burden to her as he was more so to Xaiyu with his little crush on her. Mizu’s hand would rest on her blade as well now. The living plants, though few, were wilting away by the second. It was as if the life was being drained right from them and this negative energy was starting to anger and affect the two shinobi kitsune. Mizu would consider her response as she blinked slowly. Xaiyu’s response was more obvious in her eagerness to strike. With a sigh, Mizu would respond, “Sunagakure... ill intentions? I guess that’s just a matter of perspective. The only ill intent in I have is for all of humankind. I will end their perpetual darkness and cruelty. I will make this world a better place for all mystic kind. So my intentions are pure or my intentions are wicked. If your perspective falls in alignment with them then know this... Such things that are bequeathed judiciously to the humans will end, for we will bring them to their knees and grounded their crowns to dust.”

“You got a problem with that?”

Mizu would allow Akkuma to digest her words. She was serious in her declaration of war against humans. They were a disease that needed to be irradiated. She’d hope Akkuma would understand as he to must have seen the disgust of man.

[MFT]
[Marked ability training]
Mizu Speech
Xaiyu Speech

Last edited:

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The Sage's eyes danced with flames of delight as they gave their answer. A maniacal laugh would build from the robed individual before them. It was truly curious that they would be so bold as to proclaim they're agenda. One that mad could not allowed unchecked within Sunagakure's borders. "What a ridiculous ambition. I'm for a lot of things, but that would simply make things far to boring." with those words he would sigh & a toxic almost corrupted green wisp of energy would escape his lips. Corrupted chakra a perversion of the natural order, from the vibe he got from the two individuals before him. There was little doubt they would consider his own existence to be a threat to all mystic kinds. At least they would after his next words "Gashadokuro, Shinigami, Yokai, Celestials...Kitsune. I assure you any travesty the humans have committed upon the mystics pale in comparison to my own experimentation." he would calmly say knowing those words would likely rile up the individuals before him.

Raising his right hand he would run it through his hair, with a devilish grin revealed to be upon his face. "Once I've educated you...I'll ask you again. Perhaps your mind will be clearer then." his emerald eyes held them in his gaze. Putting his hands into his pockets he would withdrew a pair of gloves that were covered in runic sigils. "I pervert the laws of nature. Bend the beings you would protect to me will. Chaos is the way of the universe." he would calmly state as dark energy crackled around his form. It would be obvious to the two individuals what was going to happen next. Their conversation had reached a point were words would not reconcile their potential bond. This was a matter of conviction that needed to be affirmed by combat. Individuals with their ideals rarely possessed restraint. They were an unknown variable he couldn't allow, not in his home.

Time these newcomers learnt who the real monster of these lands was. An Immortal being who was almost a physical incarnation of corruption & a conduit for chaos. A Half-Demon Sage who was not intent on having unchecked individuals culling his feeding stock. This was his home & they would be made to learn the rules of the land while here.

MFT

[Calling B-Mod]
[OOC: Good luck! This is gonna be brilliant. xD ]

Ashikawa Shun

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank
Battle Moderator Opening Post and Guidelines​
d73ea5b481a17e40f97d0ea3094560539fc28bcf_00.gif

Your bmod request has been picked up by myself, as such please read the below carefully as it will state the rules that the fight will follow and the expectation of both combatants for this mod.

• Send, in a PM on NC, not discord, your actions, and all your battle information: Stats, class, abilities, jutsu, items, weapons, etc.
    • When sending this information, I would prefer it if you can hyperlink your information. This greatly decreases the time it takes for a moderator to mod as we do have the link straight away instead of searching around.
    • Do NOT just send a link to your profile, you will be asked to send the above information again.
  • Rolls are completed in Discord -> Private Bmod-rolling or bmod-rolling
  • UBR rules do apply: meaning you have 48 hours to post and send actions. (If you wish to extend this time period, be sure to confirm the extension with your opponents and let your moderator know.)
Please be clear on your actions and conditionals, remember to include everything relevant to the round.

Example: Actions said:
Hyperlinked Justu name | Rank use | Special action

If this fight has multiple combatants, you will need to specify who are your allies and who are your enemies in your opening actions.

Please remember that if your actions are unclear, or you haven't specified targets where appropriate, this will leave us having to either do guesswork or randomizing targets. So be careful and be sure with the actions you send in.
Let's have a fun fight, please remember that any questions about the round when posted can be directed to me via discord or via a conversation on the site.​

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
617F2D53-B5B3-4256-AA4A-3C6A2B8B5749.jpeg
Drawing her blade the steel would rattle and ring as it vibrated to a halt. The sand beneath her swirled and swooshed away with the wind. Mizu frowned her brow as she listen to the mad man before her. He would label her cause as ridiculous and compare his transgressions with that of the entirety of humanity’s. The very words sickened Mizu to her core. Akuuma was convinced that his own existence, his own power, his actions were an abomination to nature. And that is what the humans would have all mystic beings believe. He would further mentioned that he, like the humans if not worse, conducted experimentation on mystic beings. Perhaps it was his own dark curiosities or perhaps it was inevitable that things like him that lived forever, would eventually succumb to pus of mankind. Either way, where he stood was unquestionable. It would seem his intentions were clear as well, however, Mizu and Xaiyu would not become little play things in his game. Akuuma however, would be freed the grip of man if it was the last thing Mizu did. “You have the disease of pride for which there is only one cure. I will free you from your shackles by force. I will show you our power so that you can see for your self that we harbor no delusions of grandeur. We will make this world right for all mystic kind. Join us and find redemption or side with them and suffer their fate!” Xaiyu would smile widely. Flipping back the flaps of her black coat she’d reach for her blade. Her voice was low and sinister as she hissed, “Foolish Akuuma, Chaos and Harmony is the true way of this world. Two sides of one coin... and we’re here to bring the chaos. To pervert nature, bend beings to your will? That’s why the humans must be dealt with. They don’t like us being what we are and doing what we exist to do.”

[actions sent]
[mft]

Attachments

• 2EC55AEA-A1B5-497C-8CF6-59F4ADA992BE.jpeg
    2EC55AEA-A1B5-497C-8CF6-59F4ADA992BE.jpeg
    377.9 KB · Views: 120

Ashikawa Shun

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

Round 1​

Participants
Akkuma
231.jpg
Mizu
177.jpg
HP: 45,000 - 5401.3 - 495 - 1353.3 - 990 + 1710 = 38470.4
CP: 33,000 - 1,350.3 - 338.3 - 1640 - 300 = 29371.4
Corrupted Energy Pool: 9,900 - 3,300 = 6,600

AP: 10 AP - 0.5 - 0.5 - 0.5 - 2.5 - 3 - 1.5 = 1.5
AP for next round: 11 AP

Maintains: Shadow Dimension
HP: 36,000
Temporary HP: 1,080
CP: 36,000 - 720 - 1080 - 2849.7 - 1812 = 29,538.3

AP: 10 AP - 1 - 0.5 - 0.5 - 2.75 - 3 - 2 = .75
AP Round 2: 10.75 AP

Maintains:
Summon
unknown.png
Clone
unknown.png
Creation
unknown.png
Xaiyu
unknown.png
Clone
unknown.png
Creation
unknown.png
N/AN/AN/AHP: 18,000
CP: 13,500 - 270 - 625 + 169.1 = 12,774.1

AP: 5 - 1 - 0.5 - 2.25 - 0.5 = .0.75
AP Next Round: 5.75 AP

Maintains:
N/AN/A
Actions:​
0 seconds
- Akkuma summons his mask via Strategist slot

0.5 seconds
- Akkuma equips Hand of Chaos

1 second
- Akkuma enters Main Branch Offensive Style
- Mizu uses Beast-Human Clone Rank 2 and equips Wicked Dreadroot
- Xaiyu uses Beast-Human Clone Rank 3

1.5 seconds
- Akkuma enters Nara Shadow Tactics - Bloodline Style
- Mizu enters Feral Shift - Physical Style
- Xaiyu equips Star Gazer

2 seconds
- Mizu enters Main Branch Chakra Style

3.5 seconds
- Mizu does a sneak attack on Akkuma
39 vs. 24.5 (Crit)
31 vs. 26 (Hit)
32 vs. 24 (Hit)
34 vs. 23 (Hit)
Bleed Rank 1 inflicted
- Mizu combos into a hidden action
54 vs. 32 (Crit)

3.75 seconds
- Xaiyu uses a sneak attack on Akkuma
52 vs. 40 (Crit)
41 vs. 29 (Hit)
45 vs. 31 (Hit)
49 vs. 26 (Hit)
47 vs. 34 (Hit)
37 vs. 26 (Hit)
49 vs. 35 (Hit)
40 vs. 29 (Hit)
42 vs. 42 (25% Hit)
37 vs. 40 (Miss)
Bleed Rank increased to Rank 2

4.25 seconds
- Xaiyu uses a basic strike on Akkuma
- Akkuma uses Flock of Shadows, two clones appear

4.5 seconds
- Akkuma casts Shadow Dimension Master Rank on himself
- Akkuma attempts to enter Stealth as a free action
26 vs. 32 (Mizu is Aware)
20 vs. 16 (Xaiyu is not Aware)

4.75 seconds
- Mizu attempts to enter the Shadow Dimension
29 vs. 34; Mizu does not enter (2 AP used)

6 seconds
- Akkuma casts Mystical Hand (Mastered) on himself

Notes:​
Mizu, two of your conditionals did not go off because wording was deemed more of an action than a conditional by System Head.
Xaiyu did not have enough AP left to attempt to enter the Shadow Dimension.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me on Discord or NC DMs.

Last edited:

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
The two beings before the Sage made their declarations. At least they had the convictions to pursue the their ideals. It would be interesting to see which of them had the greatest spirit. With a flourish of his hand the Sages face would become hidden behind the mask of a blue faced demon. The Demon of Mist to be precise. So rare was the opportunity to study beings such as himself, in an environment that was of his control that he wanted to take the time to enjoy this. Equipping next the very gauntlets he'd crafted himself, attuned to his own soul. His foes made their own preparations as the Sage shifted into a tried & tested battle stance from the Main Branch Corps. At the moment his foes multiplied before his eyes. Clones were a strategic use when facing most individuals. However when it came to individuals such as Akkuma, it would only serve to sustain him.

In the blink of an eye his foes launched their assault. Movements so fast that they caught him off guard in that brief moment they were lost to the Sage. Fortunately that was of little concern to the Half-Demon. More unseen attacks as his opponents unleashed their bloodlust. It was primal an almost instinctual flow to the way they moved in unison against their threat. No matter their efforts he would endure. Xaiyu moved towards him & the Sage would vanish in a burst of Crows. Suspecting the strike had been done as a means to force his hand. Now he too had numerous forms upon the field only temporary but they would buy him enough time. Black tar-like blood would drip from his wounds as a deep laugh began to erupt from the Sage.

"On the contrary I've found them rather accommodating." the forms of the Sage would say in unison as tangible shadow erupted from his form. Crashing across the earth it's corruption was apparent. Continuing into a massive Dome of living Darkness. This was the Sages very own Shadow Dimension, within the walls of that boundary he was the Master of all. One thing would be apparent & that was they were facing a being of Darkness itself. Pursuing him was the only means they had of maintaining their advantage. If they heeded his words they knew what was about to happen. His heart raced as he performed a series of seals to quickly apply some first aid. His foes had demonstrated a certain tenacity & he thought it best to make the most of the reprieve he'd given himself. Each moment that past would only serve to show he was Chaos incarnate.

[Sending Actions Soon]
[Whoop Gonna Be Fun!]
[MFT]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Dark Moon Xaiyu
6FA735D2-B4AC-4875-AB99-876B4D927436.png
Like that of a duo pack of the wild, Mizu and Xaiyu sprung forward with the force of a hurricane. From a frontal view, it would look as if they were being attacked by a twin twister do to the unorthodox way in which the two foxes spun near. One twister was a midnight black and the other a dazzling white and red rose. Trailing their blades was the whistling of the wind rushing with each stroke. Their blades slicing both the air and sound caused their frontal assault to sound like wild wolves howling just before the strike. From each side, Akuuma was met by a blitz cuts. It would look as if two twisters sandwiched him in between. Sparks would fly upon impact with a horrid screeching. It sounded like to metal spinning tops met at considerable speed in which both were rotating in the opposite direction causing a grinding noise. The two would bounce of and their spin to a slow halt. Xaiyu would lick her lips and dash in again but not before Mizu began a spin motion of her swing. They were in total synchronization in their attacks, neither giving a second to acknowledge what damage was done. Their attacks how ever would be halted by a large black sphere that engulfed Akuuma. Mizu’s blade would collide with this sphere with great force, however, a ricochet of her blade and a stumble back would halt any further attacks. Xaiyu was still chopping at it though to no avail.

“Xaiyu stop. It’s obvious we’re not getting in this way.”

“Yeah, it’s some sort of dense dark chakra. Even if we could get in... We probably shouldn’t. The last time we fought against a foe who had chakra like this, he turned into a giant monster remember? *Sigh* What do you wanna do? He’s held up in there nice and snuggly.”

“Hmmm.... well... let’s make a run for it.”

[mft]
[actions sent]

Ashikawa Shun

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

Round 2​

Participants
Akkuma
231.jpg
Mizu
177.jpg
HP:38470.4 + 900 + 1440 + 720 = 41,530.4
CP:
29371.4 - 2750 - 2970 - 300 = 23,351.4
Corrupted Energy Pool: 6,600 + 1440 + 720 - 1650 - 1000 - 330 = 5,780

AP: 11 AP - 3 - 2.5 - 3 - 1.5 = 1 AP

Maintains: Shadow Dimension
HP: 36,000 - 1440 = 34,560
CP: 29,538.3 + 180 - 720 - 1080 - 755 - 625 - 4000 - 630 = 21,908.3

AP: 10 AP - 1 - 0.5 - 0.5 - 2.75 - 3 - 2 = .75
AP Round 2: 10.75 AP

Maintains:
Zombie 1
DS2.jpg

HP: 1,098.3

AP: 3 - 2
AP Next Round: 3 AP

Zombie 2
DS2.jpg

Zombie 3
DS2.jpg

Xaiyu
0604adab-21d7-4bd5-be4d-e1de4e90e2d9-jpeg.481

HP: 36,000 - 720 = 35,280
CP:
26,274.1 - 270 - 630 = 25,374.1

AP: 5.75 - 2 = 3.75
AP Next Round: 6 AP

Maintains: Human-Beast Clone
Clone 1
177.jpg

HP: 2,040
CP: 2,040

AP: 2.5
AP Next Round: 2.5

Clone 2
177.jpg

Zombie 4
DS2.jpg

AP: 3 - 2 - 1

Zombie 5
DS2.jpg

Creation
unknown.png

N/A​
Clone 3
177.jpg

Creation
unknown.png

N/A​
Creation
unknown.png

N/A​
0 sec
- Mizu and Xaiyu both fail the ninjutsu check against Dark Sage passive.
(40 vs. 35, 4% of current hp taken from Mizu)
(48 vs. 26, 4% of current hp taken from Xaiyu)
- Xaiyu becomes a clone of Mizu
- Mizu begins to flee battle!

1.395 sec
- Mizu uses Non Elemental Clones
3 clones appear
Akkuma is aware of the clones (24 vs. 35)

2.727 sec -
- Akkuma casts Nature's Guard Mastered

4.545 sec
- Akkuma casts Corpse Soil Mastered
5 zombies summoned

5.116 sec
- Mizu uses contract summoning on Xaiyu

6.956 sec
- Xaiyu uses a hidden action!

7.272 sec
- Akkuma casts Desert Tendril Unleash Mastered

7.878 sec
- Zombies attempt to leave the Shadow Dimension
Zombie 1 does not leave (38 vs. 33)
Zombie 2 does not leave (40 vs. 39)
Zombie 3 does not leave (48 vs. 29)
Zombie 4 leaves the dimension (31 vs. 44)
Zombie 5 does not leave (48 vs. 42)
- Zombie 4 does a basic strike on Mizu but misses (29 vs. 37)

8.181 sec
- Akkuma casts Coagulation Mastered on himself
Bleed rank reduced to 0

8.836 sec
- Mizu uses a hidden action!

Akkuma, not enough AP left to leave your Shadow dimension for the last action you sent in. Action was skipped.

Last edited:

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
His sickening aura permeated even his impenetrable defense, reaching out attempting to sap the life from everything it could. A reflexive instinctual action that had saved his life in more then one occasion. The Sages foes summoned more replica's in a hope to buy them time. Tactically a sound choice in many situations but not at this current time, not against a foe such as he. Weaving a set of handseals that caused the earth around the half-demon to swirl around him. Hardening into a defensive dome that would serve as yet another defensive measure. Akkuma intended to balance the battle to his favor & give his new associates a glimpse into the true gifts he possessed.

In the tangible shadows hidden with his protective dome the Sage ran through another set of handseals. This time summoning five rotting hooded figures onto the field. These creations were his answer to the clones that had been summoned to throw him off. To many individuals this particular art was a mockery of the natural order. For Akkuma it was merely the precursor to a much greater art. A glimpse into the power one could truly gain should they prove willing to cross the ethical boundaries required to do so. Unfortunately due to his current situation he was unable to properly observe his foe.

But he didn't need to be able to see them in order to do to expose their location. With a series of handseals he poured his chakra into the ground below them & throughout the area around them. It was a powerful & unforgiving technique that was designed for this very situation. He hoped it would be enough to counter the efforts of his foes & surprise them. Now he would show them why his word should be respected when within these lands. Those corpse-like creations of his attempted to escape the confines of his barrier. However it proved to effective & trapped even them inside of its boundaries. Only one of the creatures made it outside of the shadowy dome. It would attempt to strike at Mizu although it proved to slow for the prowess of his foe. These creations it seemed would be of little use except to provide a small distraction.

Performing another set of handseals the Sage would cast a medical jutsu upon himself to stem the bleeding. A small pool of tar-like blood had already formed at his feet from the wounds he had sustained. After the initial surprise they had caught him by it would be of little surprise he was taking no chances with his defensive measures. Now the scales of Fate were more balanced the Sage would enter the fold once more. "This should be some fun at least...I haven't been able to properly introduce myself in such a long time." he would say to himself with a chuckle. Already many of those who had been present in the streets when the fight erupted had begun to flee. After all many of the denizens here were all to aware of the devastation beings like the three fighters unleashed. None wishing to become collateral damage in a battle between what may as well be god-like beings, especially in comparison to those without chakra capabilities.

MFT
[Sending Actions Shortly, Apologies on the Delay]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
879F5A38-83B9-4213-897B-C7F986BD97E7.jpeg

92A04EE0-A5DC-4B3A-BC0C-E6CF4E727DE6.jpeg
With a nod the fox and fox began to move away from the big sphere of darkness. They could feel their life force being siphoned from them and into the abyss. Mizu was sure that she had made the right call even though her call was influenced by mere caution and wary. If for no other reason than to distance themselves from the dark sphere of which they had no understanding of. It was obvious that they weren’t getting into it and now it was painfully obvious that it was for the best. Mizu, unsure of what to expect, would generate several clones of herself while Xaiyu would transform into a splitting image of Mizu. This was to throw Akuuma off in case of a pursuit. Both Mizu and her look a likes would take off in different directions, each with different means. Suddenly, from the sphere of dark, a hooded figure emerged. It made a full charge at Mizu who was already fleeing and attempted to grab her. It would certainly have been amusing if not for the stench of death that aura the fowl creature. Amusing that such a flimsy and ungraceful monster of the abyss came charging at her with flailing arms and a wide grasping gesture. Mizu simply hoped over it causing the thing to swoosh on by. She would continue her escape but as a precaution would release the restraints on Xaiyu. With her blade she would nick her thumb, weave through the proper seals and slam her palm toward the ground. Xaiyu would feel a surge of power flow through her. In the dark from which she laid in wait, a menacing grin of fanged teeth would emerge. Looking behind her, Mizu could seem the hooded creature fumbling about as it once again perused her. “Tch! How pesky...” Mizu would pout and continue away from it. The inhabitants of the city were also fleeing. It would seem that Mizu and the others who had only been here for a moment, had already begun the disruption of good order that proceeded their arrival. Mizu, had no issue with that and it was what Xaiyu lived for. Mizu’s white cloak flopped with each hop, complex leaps and hurdles over counter tops and business stands. But no matter how tricky her maneuver, the dumb hooded creature would just ransack whatever was in it’s path to get to Mizu. What’s worse was that it was completely and utterly oblivious to the laws of physics with reckless abandon. So Mizu did what she thought was wisest at the time. With a few seals Mizu would form seals and stop her distancing. Instead, she’d vanish from the hooded thing’s sight and into hiding. Akuuma didn’t seem to have pursed them. Only his minion seemed fixated in doing so. Mizu would dust herself and observe from her current location. Xaiyu would tactically do the same.
[mft]
[sending actions]

Last edited:

Ashikawa Shun

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

Round 2​

Participants
Akkuma
231.jpg
Mizu
177.jpg
HP: 41,530.4 + 900 + 876.3 + 511 + 43.9 + 43.9 + 43.9 + 43.9 + 43.9 - 3240.8 - 45 - 1350 - 261.3 - 1197 = 36,943.1
CP:
23,351.4 - 532 - 810.2 - 299.3= 21,709.9
Corrupted Energy Pool: 5,780 + 876.3 + 511 + 43.9 + 43.9 + 43.9 + 43.9 + 43.9 - 500 - 779 + 219.7 - 2090 + 219.7 + 219.7 + 219.7 + 219.7 = 5,116.3

AP: 11 AP - 2 - 2.5 - 3 = 3.5 AP

Maintains: Corpse Soil
HP: 34,560 + 180 - 1440 - 876.3 = 32,423.7
CP: 21,908.3 + 180 - 1080 - 720 - 755 - 90 - 2787.8 - 498 - 65 = 16,092.2

AP: 10.75 AP - 1.75 - 2 - 1 - 1 - 2.5 = 2.5
AP Round 2: 11 AP

Maintains:
Zombie 1
DS2.jpg

Zombie 2
DS2.jpg

Zombie 3
DS2.jpg

Xaiyu
0604adab-21d7-4bd5-be4d-e1de4e90e2d9-jpeg.481

HP: 35,280 - 720 - 511 - 1620 - 162 = 32,267
CP:
25,374.1 - 270 - 625 - 560 + 149.6 = 24,068.7

AP: 6 - 1.75 - 2 = 2.25
AP Next Round: 6 AP

Maintains: Human-Beast Clone
Clone
unknown.png

N/A
Creation
unknown.png

N/A
Zombie 4
DS2.jpg

Zombie 5
DS2.jpg

Creation
unknown.png

N/A​
Creation
unknown.png

N/A
Creation
unknown.png

N/A​
Creation
unknown.png

N/A​
0 seconds
Mizu and Xaiyu both fail the ninjutsu check against Dark Sage passive.
(33 vs. 31, 4% of current hp taken from Mizu)
(44 vs. 38, 4% of current hp taken from Xaiyu)
All 5 zombies auto-fail check, 4% current hp taken from all

Akkuma drops Shadow Dimension & Nature's Guard.
Xaiyu becomes a clone of Mizu via Beast Human Clone.
Mizu drops Non Elemental clones r2

1.395 seconds
Mizu uses a sneak attack on Akkuma
46 vs. 15 (Crit)
42 vs. 17 (Hit)
43 vs. 20 (Hit)
40 vs. 18 (Hit)
Akkuma bleed rank increased to Rank 1 (44% chance, rolled 41)
Mizu combos into a hidden action
35 vs. 16 (Hit)
Mizu combos into another hidden action
28 vs. 26 (Hit)
Akkuma bleed rank increased to Rank 3

1.818 seconds
Akkuma casts Radioactive Glow Mastered on himself

2.325 seconds
Mizu uses Void Mirage.

4.65 seconds
Mizu uses Radiant Aura r2 against zombie 4
39 vs. 25 (Hit)

3.333 seconds
5 zombies make basic strikes on MIzu
Void Mirage check Zombie Awareness vs. Mizu’s Gen Save
17 vs. 33
24 vs. 26
16 vs. 42
23 vs. 33
21 vs. 37
All zombies fail the check, no basic strikes are made

3.75 seconds
Xaiyu uses a sneak attack on Akkuma
39 vs. 29 (Hit)
42 vs. 24 (Hit)
30 vs. 21 (Hit)
47 vs. 16 (Hit)
40 vs. 27 (Hit)
47 vs. 23 (Hit)
44 vs. 19 (Hit)
45 vs. 27 (Hit)
42 vs. 32 (Hit)
49 vs. 17 (Hit)
Rad Recoil was not activated (21% chance, rolled 97)

4.09 seconds
Akkuma casts Sand Shower
Randomized target! Akkuma targets Zombie 4 and Xaiyu
Zombie 4 went poof!
42 vs. 34 (Hit)
50 vs. 24 (Hit)
40 vs. 29 (Hit)
Xaiyu has been impaled! (28% chance, rolled 9)
Bleed rank increased to Rank 1

6.666 seconds
4 zombies make basic strikes on Mizu
Void Mirage check Zombie Awareness vs. Mizu’s Gen Save
28 vs. 37
22 vs. 28
20 vs. 31
21 vs. 43
All zombies fail the check, no basic strikes are made

6.817 seconds
Akkuma casts Gamma Ray Mastered with Spread
Randomized targets! Targeting Zombies 1 and 2
Zombies go splat

7.08 seconds
Xaiyu uses Dark Displacement

7..272 seconds
Akkuma’s Desert Tendril activates, targeting all on the battlefield
Zombie 1
32 vs. 15 (Hit)
36 vs. 25 (Hit)
46 vs. 29 (Hit)
Zombie goes splat!
Zombie 2
49 vs. 21 (Hit)
32 vs. 24 (Hit)
40 vs. 23 (Hit)
Zombie goes splat!
Void Mirage check Akkuma’s Awareness vs. Mizu’s Gen Save
32 vs. 34, Akkuma fails the check so Mizu is not attacked
Xaiyu auto-dodges the attack

Last edited:

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Both Mizu and Xaiyu took special observation from a safe distance or so they thought. Xaiyu would stare at her palm as the her life force slowly began to drain from her body. Mizu was surprised as well. Like a vessel that veered to close to a black hole, they were undoubtedly caught within the event horizon from which there was no escape. The ominously mysterious ball of chakra remained stationary and no matter how far from it they got, their life force continued to siphon toward it. Mizu had only recently battled a being that could harness evil chakra in the likeness of Akuuma and so her understanding of demonic chakra was limited. This however, seemed different. It was more than evil chakra, it was dark, shallow, and dense. What’s worse, from this dark and shadowy abyss, spewed a hooded being of equal malice. Just to recap, the thing had chased Mizu relentlessly until she had vanished from its sites, however, it was not discouraged. Mizu kept it’s activity in sight but focused on the dark sphere. It was starting to dissipate. The dark sphere of dense shadows was starting to fade and this meant opportunity for the fox and fox. With her hand on the hilt of her blade, Mizu dashed toward the very sphere she distanced herself from. She watched as a large stone tomb like structure became visible with the now fading dark. It too began to fall but in a crumbling lump of debris.
1618603825982.gif
Mizu leapt into the area and began a flurry of slashes much like before. Her swipes were a blur to the naked eye. They’d cut and open new wounds of tar like blood from her opponent. A mental note was taken that Akuuma’s previous wounds were no longer present. Suddenly, Akuuma started to glow and out of instinct Mizu slipped into the void realm. That’s when she noticed that she was surrounded by more unknown hooded beings rushing right at her! With the grit of her teeth, Mizu used the power of the Void to successfully avoid their attacks. Thanks to the power of the void, she would look as if she was blurring out of range each time they swung but in reality it allowed her to move just out of distance and range ahead of their attacks but would cause a perceptual delay. This was because Mizu used the power of the Void to null light from reflecting off of her for mere seconds causing a perspective and perception delay. Basically, she had already moved out of the way of each strike without her opponent being able to see that she had moved until after they had committed to their strikes. Mizu through her palm up toward one of them. She had a special ability recently mastered that was perfect for the situation or so she thought. Mizu’s eyes would widen as no life was drained from the hooded beings. “They’re undead?!” A scary realization but an intriguing one as well. Mizu would have to best Akuuma and win him on her side. A master over death was to great an ally for the humans and to great a threat. Xaiyu would grin before spring into action from her hidden location. She wasn’t the one to miss out on the fun. She was disguised as Mizu which added to the confusion and surprise blow of high speed swipes. Akuuma would retaliate with a jutsu that fired hardened sand like hailing rain from above. Mizu would flip a zombie overhead to receive the blow and Xaiyu would slash at the attack in an attempt to deflect the damage. “You okay Xaiyu!?” Xaiyu would wipe the blood from her head as it trickled to the ground. Her dusty black coat a bit tattered and her hair still ruffled. “Tch, this is nothing.” Mizu didn’t have much time to talk as the zombies were once again ganging up on her. Xaiyu noticed the huge amount of sand gathering up above them and readied herself. “Heads up! Something big coming from above!” Mizu would also notice the gathering of spiraling sand up above and would almost miss the glow of light from her left. Akuuma fired of a beam at Mizu that was almost impossible to dodge but because of the perceptual delay from the void of light technique, Mizu had already side stepped the beam before its release and two zombies had stumbled into its path. They were utterly obliterated to say the least. Then, without warning the sand from above spiraled down like missiles from heaven destroying everything in its path. The remaining zombies were true cannon fader as Mizu and Xaiyu stood back to back with blades drawn. “Let’s do this Xaiyu!” “Right!” Both Mizu and Xaiyu would swing their blades with inhuman speed cutting away each spiraling spear of sand that approached their position.
2ux9.gif

Sand particles and debris would hover about the two at its epicenter. Their swords wane in the dust yet to settle. Both would peer through their hanging bangs with their raging eyes. What a dirty trick. What a reckless assault. The amount of damage done by that last attack was on the level of catastrophic. A battle like this was destined to level the city to a pile of rubble. Still, both Mizu and Xaiyu were steadfast. With conviction in their eyes, they pointed their blades at destiny once again ready to smash fate and take destiny into their own hands. “Is that all you got!?”

[mft]
[working on actions]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
That unnatural hunger coursed through every fiber of the Sages body. An instinctual urge was driving him to unleash devastation upon his foes. Dropping his barriers so as to engage his foes, only to once more receive an inescapable flurry of attacks from his opponents. A snarl would escape the Sages lips as his hands flew through a series of seals, upon completion he would begin to glow ominously. It was a sickening radioactive energy showing that there was truly no limit to the corruption of the half-demon. His foes continued to demonstrate that they were beings of order. The way they moved showed an otherworldly finesse, coupled with their unnatural agility they were formidable foes.

His creations were barely acceptable distractions when compared to the capabilities of his foes. But they served purposes unknown to many. They would fuel him & his techniques in a perpetual growth. Another flurry of strikes from his foes causing even more tar-like blood to fall onto the sands beneath him. Every time he thought he had balanced the scales of battle his foes undid much of his efforts. Too many individuals it would no doubt feel like a hopeless endeavor. But Akkuma was not like most beings, he reveled in such challenges. With each blow he felt the chaos of his genes demanding to be unleashed.

Another flurry of handseals from the Sage & sand would begin streaming to the heavens above them. Only to come shooting down in a dangerous hail of condensed sand strikes. Much to his joy one of his opponents had been unable to avoid the assault. Although the effort to safely avoid & deflect the attacks was exceptional to say the least. An amused smile would appear on his face, they had demonstrated an ingenuity he'd not witnessed in combat in many years. So rare were the occasions when he got to face such unique individuals. Despite the efforts of his creations they were unable to successfully assault his foes. Another snarl would erupt from the Sage as his hands completed another set of seals. This time as he roared a burst of energy shot fourth from his mouth splitting in two in hopes of targeting his foe. Only to have his own creations used as shields against the attack.

In such a small period of time most of his creations were destroyed. His foe would vanish into the darkness using a technique he knew all too well. Fortunately for the Sage it was time to truly show them the chaos he could unleash. Deadly desert tendrils erupted from the ground attempting to pierce all in their path. Carts & booths were torn asunder. Their products discarded with the debris as the market erupted targeting everything. A reckless & dangerous assault that could have brought about a significant body count. When the dust began to settle he was surprised to find his opponents rather unscathed from the ordeal. Asking him if that was all he had. Causing the white haired individual to run a scarred hand through through his hair.

"I'm just getting started...I'm impressed how well you've done so far." he would admit to his opponents, tar-like blood running down his form. Despite his current status it would be obvious that Akkuma was still quite confident in his capabilities. No doubt something that would raise concern within his foes. After all if he truly meant what he said about only getting started, then the destruction they'd just witnessed was about to get much worse. Before long it would become apparent that the Sage had a vast repertoire of techniques to call upon.

MFT
[Actions Sent]

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Mizu would toss her blade into the air. The steel twirled up high refracting blinding light in a chaotic rhythm before its inevitable twirl down. It would stab into the soft sand before Akuuma. No doubt this would raise and eyebrow as it clearly wasn’t intended as an attack... that or a poor one in comparison to Mizu’s other displays of valor and skill. Mizu would openly walk toward the blade. Xaiyu would watch as Mizu confidently did so and would rush over to keep the zombie hoard at bay. She did this without knowing Mizu’s angle but trusted her that much. “I’m drawing the line mr. Akuuma. I can tell that you’re just having fun and something tells me that your not actually fighting for the humans or for some noble cause like defending your village in some misguided sense of self righteousness. No, you seem more the type to have his allegiance to himself. Whatever the case, I’d like to cease this game and instead make a deal. What do you say?” Mizu would remove a fire stick from her coat calmly. She’d light it and huff the stench of the dead nearby before breathing in the aroma of the fire stick and releasing a small cloud of scented smoke from her lips. Her eyes would sway to the destruction caused from their presence here. She wasn’t feeling remorse for such an awful city of oppression however the commotion certainly would draw unwanted outside attention from Wind Country’s forces aka the Sunagakure shinobi. Akuuma regenerative abilities makes this battle’s outcome uncertain and in time this place would be crawling with his allies. Continuing to fight him would just play into his game of creating chaos. The soar winds blew dust and sand at her feet as she inhaled and released yet again. “You obviously have plans for Sunagakure... I won’t disrupt those with my crusade but in exchange I’d like your help in recruiting strong allies. Allies like me, fabled creatures like us. With your help I can do so peacefully and Sunagakure can go undisturbed by my presence her. So what do you say?”

[mft]
[battle ended/ continuing as NPC Mizu Xaiyu]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Those emerald eyes of his would hold a frenzied look of delight that would switch to confusion as his opponents ceased their attack. Wordlessly he gave the command for his creatures to halt their attack, although they would move into a formation that allowed them to encircle the individuals. While the did so those that had been destroyed were remade. Their forms given substance once more from the sands around them. "I must admit I may have been overzealous in my desire for an entertaining battle." casual words for the devastation he had unleashed upon the area in such a short time. His flesh would slowly stitch itself back together, healing the vicious wounds inflicted by his foes as they spoke. All the while his wicked presence would remain as an ominous reminder of what the being truly was. The half-demon Sage would raise a curious eyebrow as he contemplated the offer given to him by the individual before him.

"What an interesting proposition..." he would mutter while licking his lips with delight. Knowing full well his opponent could not have continued to maintain their assault for much longer if it had continued to progress as it had. "Under one condition." he would say in response straightening up & brushing the debris from the battle from his robes. Casually he would approach them, despite their otherworldly combat ferocity he did so without trepidation. For he was confident in his own abilities & those of the beings he controlled. "That when I need the allies to oppose the shinobi nations when they oppose me I can count on this...crusade your raising to help me enforce my will." he would make the counter offer casually as if he were not suggesting he had plans in motion that would turn not just one but numerous nations against him. A devilish smile would be upon his face as he awaited the response from the individuals before him.

After all he was not without unusual companions when it came to otherworldly or unnatural beings. Holding up his end of the deal by igniting their curiosity enough to get them interested in the crusade would prove easy enough. Ensuring this crusade did not interfere with his own plans would be easier if he played a hand in its dealings. Whether by allowing him to instill his own agent or by giving him access to their movements & efforts. His network was vast & the shadow that was his influence spanned multiple nations. In his experience crusades were messy & often left little room for compromise. As such he would have to be careful to ensure his own efforts did not find themself opposing it. Should he find himself opposing them one day it would serve him better to be able to do so from within.

MFT Ceasing battle for negotiations.

Ryujin Akira

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
1632257971281.jpeg
Mizu would huff out a thick cloud of sweet smelling smoke from the sides of her pressed lips. Her expression now shadowing her lack of amusement. Xaiyu took this moment to poke at the lifeless reanimated corpses with her blade while Mizu observed as Akuuma regenerated and approached without caution. Perhaps this was a gesture of good faith or perhaps he didn’t believe the foxes to be much of a threat. Whichever the case, he seemed interested in making a deal. Mizu would hear his conditional request with earnest ears. It wasn’t unreasonable though it did raise a few questions. What was he planning that would ignite a flame under the butts of the great nations? Mizu’s crusade ran that very risk but she hadn’t fully considered such a scenario. Still, she needed allies if she was to accomplish her goals and a war was inevitable. “Fine, you help me fight my war and we will do the same. We will ally to your cause. Do we have an accord?” Mizu would reach her hand out to seal the deal knowing very well that she would need to kill him someday. His goals were a mystery that potentially provoked the ire of the great nations. He was both vital and detrimental to the success of their goals, however, he possessed otherworldly capabilities and a wide range of jutsu, he was cheeky and clearly using this country as a pawn in whatever scheme he has concocted, and he would undoubtedly attempt to dispatch her once he hadn’t any use. He wasn’t human but it would seem that he would have something to lose if Mizu was successful in her campaign. Still, Akuuma was a necessary evil. One that Mizu could use for the time being.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back