Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Desu and not Deathu?! [Open-ish]

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Kudaranai]: Click Here
[Mumu]: Click Here

“Where is my sempai? My adorable sempai. My sexu sempai!”

It was the voice of a distraught individual who was thought to have been forgotten. It has been weeks since she had last seen the sight of Kudaranai. She held firmly unto those very last words that shook her heart like an unsettling earthquake. It ached her. Pained her. To be away for so long. This was her final moments. She could feel it. Eyes watching her every moment. Her screaming moans drowning the outside voices.

“Sensei. I’m coming. I’ll be heading to the other side. Crossing those river styx to meet you within heave- maybe not but the underworld is just as nice~” The woman finally realized where she was as her dark colored eyes gazed below. Yes, she was standing upon one of many branches of an old tree. But as to why she was up there or why she was uttering this ludicrous nonsense was a mystery at least to the people whom watched in mere awe. Her hand suddenly submerged within her shoulder bag and she revealed a rope with a hangman noose knot at the end. “Finally…”, the words rolled off her tongue while she finally wrapped it around her neck and fastened it tightly. Then the opposite end was tied to a branch over her head. All she needed was just one more step.

She then lifted her foot and suddenly….

“Huh?!?!”

Mumu’s eyes immediately locked down at someone quit familiar. It was very much so her sempai in question, the rainbow colored hair scientist known as Kudaranai.

*Imagine Mumu with that energy*​

What was to be a dramatic end on her life immediately spun to a moment of immeasurable emotion. Like a cartoon character she immediately ‘poofed’ from where she was immediately gazing at her sempai from all angles with brightly shun stars twinkling within her eyes. “Sempai that is you! Oh my gawd! Where have you been?! You left me all alone. I had to work mediocre jobs. Pay Rent. Get kicked out because of not paying rent. There was also this guy.. he wanted to do all kinds of fooly cooly but I told him I’m saving my fooly cooly for you!”

Though the response the strawberry head woman would have gotten wasn’t as elated as she probably would have expected it. “Oh- Hey Mumu. I actually came this way because I heard some crazy person was over here with pink hair. It would have been great to snatch that body. But finding you was also one of my many prerogatives.” Kudaranai’s words of course lacked any oomph or enthusiasm giving that usual joy of listlessness we all came to love of her.

“So, its been a few days right?...”

“Days?! You mean weeks!”

“Well you see time is relative… I’m merely gauging it from a different perspective. One outside our plane… outside your imagination… One where we are merely figments of someone’s imagination written unto paper. Well one day you too will understand… or maybe not… “</B><i></i>, The woman’s rosy colored eyes then glanced within the flustered girl’s face- well who wouldn’t be after that. <B>“Well I’m here now. Despite you running off. I’m not going to leave you… Actually- I have far more interesting things I’d like you to help me with my Strawberry Head-chan~”

Mumu’s eyes would only tear up as she nodded gleefully but she couldn’t but mutter from that last statement…. “But Master… you were the one who left me behind..”

[To Be Continued]

[Marked]

[Here you thought I only did dark RPs :U]

Gotō Daiji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A young man with a multitude of facial piercings and a mane of long black hair scoffed and crossed his arms. "Hmph." he vocalized as he watched a familiar Strawberry-Head's actions. Not the one he was traveling with though...the other one. Because...there's two of them.

...what? It was all legit! They both qualified for the title I guess. This one however seemed to be suffering through some sort of crisis as she'd only seconds ago had a noose tightened firmly around her neck. A certain ill-tempered mercenary saw her go through all the steps necessary to do this deed...and did nothing. Just watched from the sidelines. "Woulda been one helluva drop." ...yep! That's Gun. He wasn't gonna intervene and miss a show! Meanwhile the other half of the Strawberry-Head duo was nearby, running from person to person asking them a question that he desperately needed an answer to. The former Chuunin dashed over to a middle-aged couple walking down the street, coming to a sliding halt right in front of and startling the both of them. His gaze danced back and forth between the two people as he began his quick interrogation. "Do you know where the Ewakage is?" So he didn't quite get the title of Stone's leading ninja right...but he was damn close!

Fortunately for these two helpless civies, Keiatsu's attention span was exactly that of a rock (as in, none). So without them even giving him an answer it was on to the next one! Honestly it was starting to get boring, though. He'd been doing this for awhile now and the boy was starting to get impatient. Did no one know where their leader was?! I mean, how hard was it to find one guy who everyone knew and was super famous? It was stupid! This time he set his sights on a pink-haired girl who was talking rather eccentrically to another woman with equally strange hair. His straw sandals clacked along the pavement as he ran, stopping once he was finally behind her. In one fluid motion he'd attempt to place a hand on her shoulder, spin her around, and shake her silly as he yelled. "Hey! Do you know-" but suddenly...his words stopped. As cartoon-like as Mumu had "poofed" from her position to Kudaranai, Keiatsu "poofed" away from her, an uninterested expression extremely present on his face all the while. "Nevermind." he spoke, his questioning of her apparently over. It seemed like something else caught his eye as he almost immediately perked up and ran off towards a nearby tree. Just as the rose-haired airhead left though, Gun approached. Since Water Country he'd managed to find some new duds, no longer looking like some crazy bum in below zero degree weather. He wore a black sleeveless vest, and loose white pants that were tucked into a pair of black combat boots. Both hands were in his pockets as he stopped near the two women. "Hrm." he grunted, about as much of a greeting the two were going to get. "Idiot's been at this for hours." This was true, but at least it was for a good reason! Both Keiatsu and Gun needed to make demands at have words with this Kage. Unbeknownst to the two of them was the fact that they both wanted the same exact thing. They were quite thick-headed, after all. Even if they hadn't though, the fact remained that they had to find this person. Hopefully sooner rather than later. What was really amazing was- "Oi, Gum!" a voice shouted out, causing a prominent vein to bulge in the merc's forehead. He turned around to see his "traveling companion" making use of Mumu's noose...as a swing. "Hehe!~ Cool right?" Yes, Keiatsu. Very cool. It was a weird thing that happened next as a very contorted and fang-baring sort of "smile" came over Gun's face as he looked at Kei. A short laugh followed. And in as faux-nice of a voice as he could manage, he thought to himself. "I can't wait to kill that dumbass." He stared for a few moments longer before shouting in reply, "No. And the name's Gun, stupid." He didn't even sigh afterwards because he was so used to this type of idiocy now. His normal scowl returned, and he shifted his narrowed eyes onto Mumu next. "Why the hell'd you leave that there for him to play with?" He stared at her menacingly for a few more seconds before turning to her sensei/sempai/master. "And you. Where's that Red-Eyes guy you were with? I gotta talk to the leader of this dump." Their trip to this village had been almost been for nothing. If it wasn't for Keiatsu happening upon a bathing Haruka and Gun running into these two oddballs at the village gate, they would've been long gone. But maybe...just maybe...things were starting to look up for the duo? "Wah!" Gun didn't even turn around this time, but if either Kudaranai or Mumu were to look, they'd see Keiatsu swinging from the branch upside down, the noose tightened firmly around his ankle. Let's hope things were starting to look up! Because Kami knows these two needed it.

[Topic Entered w/ dNPC!]

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC, JFC! I don't know if I can keep up with all the slap stick going on here.]

Zenichi was taking a short nap in a nearby tree. Having only just entered the village this morning, his bones were weary and in need of a bit of attention. Being the cheapskate that he is though, wouldn't get a hotel at 8 in the morning and wouldn't pay a whole day rate for only a few hours. He had traveled all night in hopes of beating a storm that never materialized. Needless to say, he was tired and a lone tree was as good as place as any.

Shortly after finding a spot that had less than three branches trying to molest his modest parts (he didn't mind a couple being friendly), he was quickly arose from his slumber by a high pitch squeal. The noise was like claws ripping down his back. He wanted to get up and throw anything heavy in the owner's direction in the hopes of running them off. But in an instant, it was gone. Zenichi let out a soft grumble of aggravation and tried to find his happy place once again to sail into Neverland.

Only he barely had time to reposition a bi-curious branch from being so forward when a deeper, more comical voice called out to someone named........Gum

Zenichi apologized to the confused branch and told it he would call as he sat up and looked around. His dark hair had some serious tree-head going on and his eyes were blood shot red. If anyone who knew Zenichi happened to come upon him, they would assume he had been on a weekend retreat of eating granola and mushrooms. The fragrance of patchouli would be a godsend right now too for miles of funk were attached to him on a molecular level. But before he could worry about the way he looked or how he could be perceived, Zenichi saw something almost funny enough for him to fall out of the tree doubled over.

Hanging on a lower branch was someone swinging from a hangman's noose. And while that is usually not an entertaining moment, it was when said person was hanging by their ankle and not their neck. The man seemed to be goofing more than than a klutz, which made Zenichi all the more aggravated that he had to be woken from his much needed nap. With blinding speed, a kunia came out of a side pocket and flew through the air. It's mark was true and the hangman's noose was now no longer planted on a tree branch but free to travel the world, get jiggy, make mistakes and eventually settle down.

[Topic entered]
[MFT]

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths

“What is it?”</B><i></i>

The pink haired woman would utter aggressively towards the person whom dared to lay their filthy hand unto her shoulder. But there wasn’t anyone there. It was one of those delayed reactions which perfectly represented just how engrossed she was within the sighting of her Master, and despite the minor misconceptions of who left who, things finally felt at peace- well at least for the simple minded Mumu. But for Kudaranai, she couldn’t but feel a tad uneasy. Things were sloppy, unrefined. You probably already guessed why. But if you haven’t, what worried this rainbow haired gal was the fact she could barely keep up with all her test subjects. She had dragged in Keiatsu and Gun but somehow between the gates and this location they had suddenly vanished. It was getting ridiculous.

Then a familiar tone uttered from a man’s voice was suddenly overheard by the two ladies. Both would react quite differently as they turned to the person in question. Mumu would immediately scowl shooing the man away as if he was some kind of lesser being, animal even. “Get away… Scoot” While Kudaranai on the other hand was more enthused to see him. “There you are Baka-Porcupine. You and ….”, she would begin to look around for his Hutch. Starsky would be lonely without his wingman correct? But of course, Strawberry Head #2 was already preoccupied. Self-entertained even. The people were now not even caring about the initial jumper but the crazy pink haired fellow. Once again, not giving a good name for the rosy haired kind.

“Oi Straweberry Head Number 2! Get your arse over here!”<i></i>, Mumu would shout to signal him over. “Jeez that bastard always making a scene…”, Long forgetting that she was the original reason for the gathering of people in the square.

Then there was yet another problem. Akechi. It didn’t click until now that the man had disappeared until Gun had questioned about his whereabouts. “I find three. I lose one. It seems in this game of hide and seek I am being tested vigorously.”<i></i> The woman would only sigh before she uttered in a short, tired voice. “That is something I would like to know to be honest.”<i></i>

Her tired voice then returned to her usual eccentric behavior, <B>“But unto other matters, please tell me about your ventures thus far since our depart? It has been far too long. But Kudos for showing me you have the ability to adapt. I may well be able to elevate your standing above a common monkey.”

[Marked]

[OOC: Not ignoring you Zenichi. Just she hasn’t seen you just yet <3. Next post! Posting from work.]

Gotō Daiji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Fangs bared, forehead vein ready to burst and all, Gun destroyed Mumu's personal space with one of his outbursts of anime anger. "You got a death wish, Strawberry?!" He at least attempted (very poorly, albeit) to be "civil"...but now she'd gone and pissed him off. It seemed as if Mumu didn't really get along with anyone besides her own sensei/sempai/master-sama. But then, the black-maned mercenary didn't get along with anyone at all...so I guess it wasn't too out of the ordinary. Kudaranai was a little better in this regard...even though she still wouldn't drop the Baka-Porcupine thing. At this point, he might just have to get used to it while he was around these people. It didn't stop him from adding in a, "Gun!" in a futile attempt to correct her.

Meanwhile Keiatsu was busy laughing it up as he swung back and forth from his tree...upside down. Minus the noose, this was a monkey's natural habitat...so he was right at home! A second pink-haired airhead called out to him which quickly caused his face to go from happy to indifferent. The only reason her command even drew words from his mouth was because of- "Eh? Strawberries?" ...well...yeah. Because of that! But before he could do anything else the rope that was suspending him high above the ground went through a tearful separation from it's branch. A glint of steel was all Keiatsu managed to see before gravity took hold and finally did its job.

And it did its job well.

A loud THUD! sounded out as the former Chuunin's noggin met concrete. The pavement where the impact occurred was actually cracked a little bit, and his legs were folded limply over his head. In situations like these, the boy's Sense usually went off to warn him of any impending danger...but for whatever reason, it didn't. The fall was definitely high enough to kill a normal person when they landed on their head! Maybe it was because he wasn't in any immediate direct danger since the kunai wasn't thrown at him? Who knows. Useless ability...

Treeside, near where the kunai had flown from was a...person. The rose-haired buffoon stared at him, still in human pretzel form. Now...most people would be dazed from a drop like that right? Especially when they absorbed the full force of the fall with their head right? Not Keiatsu. He barely even felt it. To say the kid had a hard head was a severe understatement. After about a minute of wondering what the hell the guy was doing up there (because no, Keiatsu was NOT smart enough to put two and two together...), he rolled forward so he was sitting up Indian-style. "Weird." was all that the boy could muster to comment on the occurrence. Because Zenichi was the weird one for being in a tree...coming from the guy who just fell 20 feet onto his neck...

Yeah.

Gun had busy this entire time glaring at Mumu. She was almost as bad as Keiatsu! He did manage to fill Kudaranai in though, however grudgingly it was. "Tch..." he scoffed, breaking eye contact with the puppeteer's pink-haired pet only when Kuda herself made a comment about monkeys.
"You're a...goddamned...monkey..." was all he could think of to mutter on such short notice, and boy was he pleased with himself! He opened his mouth to speak but before he could an arm was flung around his shoulder. "Me and Bakagum rowed here all the way from Water Country! Then he got lost so I went looking for him but I found Haruyo instead. Her real name's Earth Dam-yo Twenty-Three Harika...or something like that. She was real serious...but she's strong too so she said she'd help me out!" For Keiatsu, that was actually a pretty damn accurate summary of events. The former Kirigakure shinobi stumbled upon a bathing Haruka in an underground cavern, and somehow convinced her to help with his goal of unfreezing the entirety of Water Country. She'd told him to seek her out, but as it happened, he had no idea where to find her. Little did Keiatsu know (or Gun for that matter), but his mercenary...uhh..."teammate" had the same exact goal in mind, though for different reasons. Call it a lack of communication if you will. And speaking of communication! The black-haired merc's left eye began twitching frantically, and following a prompt, "Grr!" came him yanking Kei off and grabbing him by the collar of his vest. "-I- rowed all the way from Water Country, bastard! You just sat there the whole time n' cried about food! N' you're the one who got lost not me!" Whenever one of these outbursts happened, it seemed like Gun's head got a bit bigger every time. One of Keiatsu's fingers found its way up, and proceeded to poke the mercenary in the forehead. "Your dome got big again." That was it. The mean-looking merc shook his rose-haired companion back and forth, almost frothing at the mouth by this point. "Do that again n' I'll kill you!" Hopefully Zenichi wasn't planning on getting too much sleep, because with these two around it was unlikely. Though realistically speaking, they were surrounded by a bunch of chattering villagers...so they couldn't have been making THAT much noise compared to everyone else...could they have?

...what?

[mft]

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
(Will post later this evening. Sorry mi amigo~ So many things happened here and there. I was also waiting for Zenichi to see if he would push one out xD. But yah he's not posting. My mistake.)

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Haruyo? The woman looked up shortly to think to herself. The name didn’t ring any bells. Then as he spoke of the ‘Earth-Damyo’ the woman would quickly realize whom he was speaking about. “Ahhh Haruka. The young lass who took it upon herself to kill the tyrant Tsuchikage. To believe you have found someone so capable.” A mischievous grin would curl to the woman’s lips. The thoughts that came from the nuts and bolts that clicked and turned within her head were not as noble. She knew Keiatsu was an oblivious fellow. So trusting. So innocent. Of course even a monster such as Haruka would have been easily persuaded by his kindhearted nature. But Kudaranai had other plans for that woman…

“What luck.. I’ve been wanting to meet the young lady for some time now. You should introduce me to her one day.” She would suddenly take out a bandage from her pocket and stick it unto the boy’s forehead. “You are durable specimen but your brain is a precious resource of mine. So take care of your cranium a bit better.” But let’s be honest. The boy wasn’t the smartest tool in the shed. Anyone could see of that. But Kudaranai understood how complex the brain was and its importance. It could explain so many things from how one behaved. Their ability to think and the ability to distinguish between what was considered subjectively ‘right’ or ‘wrong’. Even to their very traits. Sure his body was a marvel but there was so much more she needed to preserve. Thankfully till now most of her subjects were freshly killed and she had made them into extensions of herself. So until she had completed accumulating data on these boys she couldn’t have them be harmed. Being the very reason why she was a tad irate about their sudden disappearance.

“Mumu you are rather quiet. Something wrong?”, Well it was awkward for Mumu to simply stay put. She was usually more ‘active’ than this.

“Nothing much Kudaranai-sempai. Just thinking about the announcement and what will happen to this village. Things seem to be more in chaos than before… Will this village to become another desolate place? Mumu was clearly worried as shown by her face. But Kudaranai merely chuckled and replied. “Iwagakure isn’t your concern. Nowhere is, really. Simply follow me and do as you are told.”

Mumu shortly smiled as her eyes looked up at Kudaranai with cherry colored cheeks. “Yes, sempai~” She enjoyed the authoritative type. It made her weak in the knees to be dominated by her one and only sempai.

But Kudaranai was now curious on what request Keiatsu had asked of Haruka. This was the first time she had ever heard of him needing help on anything –unless she had somehow ignored him unintentionally. “So what help did you need that you needed to seek someone of power? I’m curious.” Blatantly she asked, candid as ever. Not like she felt the need to fool the already naive young man.

[Marked]

Gotō Daiji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Mhm, mhm." Keiatsu responded, nodding in unison as he did so. By pure chance the rose-haired youth stumbled across the former/possibly-current Earth Daimyo in one of Earth Country's more interesting backdrops. "She was swimming in some big pond when I found her. It was underground so I don't know how they got all that water down there...and all her clothes were gone." He actually found her bathing in a gigantic underground Sea, actually. Oh if Keiatsu were a lesser (or maybe more normal...) man, he would've fallen prey to his own curiosities. But alas, he wasn't! So he didn't. Held an entire conversation with her about the fate of their shared homeland. And he managed to keep his gaze to the neck-up! Fancy that. Kudaranai then expressed interest in meeting with Haruka, to which the boy replied with a simple, "Sure!" not taking into account that 1.) She was currently locked in a power struggle that could affect not only Iwagakure, but the remaining Shinobi Villages as well, and 2.) Getting an audience with her probably wasn't as simple as walking into the Spire and asking for one. Still, the 23rd did tell him to seek her out when she was done doing whatever she had to do (which turned out to be killing Endo), so she had to be at least somewhat confident in Keiatsu's ability to find her. Oh, if only she knew of his legendary navigational abilities. Moments later a bandage was slapped onto his forehead with a warning not to damage himself from Kuda. The boy merely grinned his usual grin and shot her a quick, "Got it." in response. Would he actually be more careful? No. But that's just because he's extremely accident prone. Lucky for the scientist was the fact that Kei's head was made out of harder stuff than Mist's towers. His brain wasn't the thing in danger...it was whatever he rammed into with it that was!

Back to the Haruka thing, though. What was perhaps even more intriguing about the whole situation was that Gun, Keiatsu's self-proclaimed "nakama" and traveling companion didn't know about any of this...

At all.

"Hold it, Barakami..." Let's just say...when it hit? It hit. The black-maned mercenary tightened his grip on Kei's vest, his scowl now burned permanently into his face. "You're meanin' to say you met the boss lady of this village, that I've been lookin' for this WHOLE time...n' you didn't tell me?" He paused, letting the question sink in as his anger steadily rose. One part of the kid's story confused him, however, and he- "And she was naked?!?" Keiatsu's eyes rolled off to the side as he attempted to think back to his encounter with her. And after mulling it over in that black void known as "his brain" for a few seconds? "Yeah." Dear lord the kid saw one of the most powerful people in the country in the buff. And what's worse, she was perhaps the only person capable of helping the merc do what he set out to do! Gun shook Keiatsu "I swear if you ruined everythin' I'll-" but his threat was cut short by Kudaranai questioning Keiatsu instead. This of course served as fuel to Gun's rage, but what didn't nowadays? She asked the rose-haired airhead what he needed a Daimyo's help for, but what Kuda got instead was two answers.

"We're thawin' out Water Country."
"To unfreeze Water Country!"

...wait, WHAT?! Gun did a double-take at Keiatsu, making sure he heard him right. The Haruka situation was still surprising as all hell, but this? This was just ridiculous! The ENTIRE time these two had been in Earth Country, they'd both had the same exact goal. Albeit for different reasons...but the same, exact, goal. Gun's eyes went blank, and he more or less stopped responding altogether. I...think his rage broke. So the former Chuunin took the opportunity to wriggle out of the merc's grasp, turning to Kudaranai and Mumu while he explained. "Harikiri's from Water Country too! She got cursed by that thing that froze it, I guess." The lad thought back to the scene near the Sea, using just about all the brainpower he could muster to remember certain facts from back then. "Fire didn't do anything...but Haruko's really good with ice, and she's special 'cause the Demon did it to her. So if anyone can kill that ice...it's gotta be her!" Y'know the craziest thing about this plan? Was the fact that Keiatsu of all people came up with it. Who knew? Maybe Haruka wasn't special at all and Water Country was a lost cause...but it was still his home. And he owed it to all those people still frozen there to try and do something about it. Infact...now was as good a time as any! Plus it was getting boring roaming around with Gun. All he did was get angry all the time...aaaaand they didn't have any food. But Haruka was strong! She was important! So she had to have food...right? Right. Logic!

Both Kudaranai and Mumu were shorter than Keiatsu, so he didn't have much trouble throwing his arms around the two of them as he stared towards the horizon. "C'mon crew, let's go find Harika! All we gotta do is look for a big building." A...solid plan. For this buffoon, at least. And so what did the boy do? Turn on his heel and begin walking in the opposite direction of the Spire, hopefully with the rest of his gang in tow. And as for Gun? He'd probably catch up later.

...probably.

[Topic Left]
[OOC: No problemo!~ I'll PM Haruka and see if she's got a slot open for a topic. Unless you wanna do something else. Idk. I need to get in Stone's Skypechat. lol]

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So their reasons in finding the previous Daimyo was a similar one. To unfreeze Kirigakure. Funny. She had never thought about her homeland in such awe that she felt a need to reciprocate a hand in need to the place once known as a Tropical “Paradise”. There were so much memories of her past of people she could have helped but she simply left them to die to the freezing tundra. Those faces that yearned to be helped. Wanting to survive the apocalypse. The face of their only able savior turning their back on them. It somehow made the woman lips crack into a malicious grin. “How noble of you both.”, she would simply reply. Clearly she wasn’t too keen on the idea but nonetheless, it seems the boy was trimming to become quite the shonen warrior just like her partner, Akechi. He had a view in mind and was going to keep at it no matter what. But to unfreeze that bizarre ice would require a great deal of power. Sure Haruka had defeated the supposed tyrant Kage but there was more to it than that. The very weather was unpredictable and came without warning. It was a phenomenon that stumped even the most curious of minds. Mother Nature was clearly something not to be trifled with but if it’s the people he wants to save whom were frozen. It was very well possible, as long as they didn’t already die from hypothermia.

“Haruka’s from the Water Country?”, The woman scratched her forehead. Well it wasn’t as if she knew the woman but if she had ties to the old continent how did she gain such a high title as Daimyo in the earth country? She was beginning to wonder if Keiatsu’s explanations were a bit jumbled now. It wasn’t the first. But what could she do? Nothing. That’s why she needed to meet with her in person and probably assess this power she supposedly has. If it was in fact the power of a demon she wondered if it was akin to Akkuma’s or something even more overwhelming.

But before she could say another word the boy had already thrown his arms around herself and Mumu. Mumu of course was already squirming trying to escape from his grasp but what could she do? The young man’s grip was pretty strong after all. What’s worse was Kudaranai probably knew where this ‘big building’ was... at least if he was speaking about the Spire. But would he listen? Fat chance, he was already on his way. Maybe he will find it someday <<;;

R.I.P. Keiatsu

[Marked]
[Topic Left - Kudaranai and Mumu]

(OOC: Link the new RP to me in PM and you’re golden. :) Also give me your Skype name.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back