Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Diagnosis; Lovesick [Pvt]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
After his sour experience with the mad pirate, Hoheto spent the next one hundred and sixty eight hours recovering from his sore joints and bruises during which, the thought of Soku hijacked his core. She was everything the other girls loved to hate. Mature in speech but so young she had the exuberance of a youth. She had that action star look, not overly tall and willowy, and her muscle definition was perfect. She wasn't just flawless in bone structure, her skin was like silk over glass and she radiated an intelligent beauty. Hoheto remembered her calm emerald eyes which sparkled brilliantly whenever she unfurled her lips in a smile and her daring personality which remained true even in the face of danger.

Perhaps, it was all these qualities that made Hoheto cherish the santaru's very existence. "She's lovely" he spoke in a soft tone, cocooning himself in the silk sheets of his mattress. "I need to see her" He agreed with himself, yawning as loud as he could. It was almost noon and like the days before, the thought of soku defied his will to sleep. Much better than he was a week ago, Hoheto plodded his way to the bathroom smiling heavily as he got himself washed. He sauntered through the busy streets of marple town dressed in a black shirt on white shorts and black leather boots against the hard concrete floor.

For a while he walked till he came across the wooden door of a residential building. Pausing for while, he took a deep breath and went over his lines before giving a good knock at the door's smooth surface as he stood still awaiting a response.

[Requesting Soku]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The kunoichi was bustling about the residence doing tiny little tasks here and there. Today was a sort of relax day and she liked that. It was a break from all the training and small-time thugs she'd had to put in line like those smugglers at that warehouse. Her attire consisted of a plain dark shirt and some tan pants with her hair pinned up with a white rose hair pin that stood out among the dull brown strands of hair. She'd decided to go casual today. Opening the curtains to let the sun peek in, her sharp ears picked up some footsteps and a knock at the entrance. Who could possibly be there? She wasn't expecting anyone."Just a minute!" Soku called and making sure the room was presentable, made her way to the door and it open her expression going from one of curiosity to surprise to a smile after seeing Hoheto.

"Oh, Hoheto! This is quite a surprise! It's good to see you though! Come on in though,
We can talk inside."
She motioned him inside standing to the side allowing the male to pass through. Soku usually didn't get visitors so it was a nice change to the usual routine of the apartment."So, I'm sure you have a good reason for stopping by.."Soku said a warm tone in her voice as she gave the Uchiha a smile. She didn't know why she felt so happy. She just suddenly felt at peace as if everything was righteous and nothing could go wrong. The girl maintained eye contact with the Uchiha , her green eyes sparkling a fresh radiance. It seemed his arrival had brightened up the girl a little. Her interest was peaked and fully focused on him.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
89e1bbfd3b51e4295533b14e5c74b49b.jpg

"…" The uchiha froze in speech and for a moment paused to observe the estranged and yet so familiar figure at the other end of the door. He was mannerly enough to avoid gawking at people this long. But the girl before him, radiating with nothing but grace, had him enthralled. Mesmerizing in every way, Soku certainly had a new feel to her; she had the right physique and the right hair but an understated beauty by his account, perhaps it was because he was so disarmingly unaware she could be this much captivating, appearing this easy.

The faint glimmer of the afternoon sun ghosted over her flawless face and eyes as deep as the heart of the forest. And when those very eyes shifted and finally acknowledged his presence, a surge of electrifying energy quickened the uchiha's heart and had it pacing.

"Sure" Hoheto affirmed in an emboldened tone following Soku's invitation. He sauntered down the path created by her taking a quick look at things before settling down on the piece of furniture quite long enough for two. A welcome smile, spread across her face warmed his cheeks as she crept closer to where he was. In that moment, he desired nothing more than to wrap her in his arms and never let go. But first things first, he had to give reason for his visit and his nerves were so bad he shook at just the thought.

"I…" Silent as night, he drew closer, hypnotized by the lush hues of green radiating from her eyes. Like she had cast a spell on him. Her beaming face always there; physically and of course mentally. It's just incomprehensible; in a world filled with chaos she's his one stable force. And it took a week for him to realise it. But those three little words—they carry so much meaning. Could saying them out this early in as much as a whisper freak her out? He snapped away at the thought of it and shifted his eyes to the white flower on her hair.

"I like what you've done with your hair soku, it is…" The uchiha paused. "You are beautiful" he quickly followed connecting his eyes to hers. "I…" The world moved slow in its axis. No sound as he drew closer in slowly. Maybe she'd freak out this time but he couldn't resist. He leaned in further with his head, making contact with the santaru's. Her congenial smell now flooding his senses as he tried to brush his lips innocently against hers.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
There was a long period of silence that followed as his eyes seemed to focus on her. Soku tilted her head at him curiously wondering what was the hold-up."Hoheto...are you...?"She paused briefly as he spoke giving a light laugh at his compliment, a crimson color filling her cheeks."You think so? That's awfully sweet of you. Its nothing special or nothing but..."She paused watching as the boy scooted closer to her and Soku's natural instinct was to back away a little but she regained her composure. For some strange reason, she didn't feel as if something were wrong. His presence felt in a sense almost....compelling."What are you...?"She began to ask but was unable to finish the blush in her cheeks growing as the male leaned in, his lips making contact with hers and for a brief second, Soku was flooded with a variety of emotions. She had never been this close to someone but something about the genin just called out to her. Finally relenting, Soku returned the kiss. It seemed like a eternity but the feeling was pleasant and she broke the contact after a while looking at him, her cheeks now a vivid red color.

"I didn't...I mean...how long have you felt like this?"Soku said still in a daze of wonder. She hadn't known Hoheto had been this interested in her. She looked at the boy, their brief intimate contact had dazed her but it had felt almost as if she was at...peace. "If this is how you want things to go...I am fine with that."She said placing a hand on the Uchiha's shoulder squeezing it gently. The sun filled the room brightening his features and she glanced at him, in a trance. He was..almost...too perfect.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
Hoheto observed the santaru's motionless wonder. It wasn't the kind of response she was familiar with yet somehow she agreed to his odd proceedings. When her lips parted and received his, the world fell away. Gentle but firm, her warm lips obliterated every thought that bore root in his core. For the first time in forever Hoheto's mind was locked in the present. The world around him blurred and his mind's worries evaporated like a summer shower onto a hot car. His usual mode of anticipating things was suspended, he had no wish for the kiss to end. He savored her lips and the quickening of her breath that matched his own. Drunk on her minty breath, he desired the radiance of her skin, to place his hands on the warm summer layers of her cheeks and feel her perfect softness. But she drew away. Why now? Maybe she needed a break from the overwhelming sensations that flooded, and for a brief while had taken control over her senses or perhaps she had never done this before.

Unfurling his eyes, Hoheto smiled at her seeing but one emotion (love). A kiss like this flagged a beginning, a promise of much more to come.

"Back then in the warehouse..." He spoke softly. "You showed great care and that was beautiful. Truthfully, you've been on my mind ever since Soku. One week's maybe too soon, but happiness has always been knowing what you want… And you're what I want" Hoheto's features burned away all self-doubt and fear. When his lips stopped moving he felt Soku's hand rub on his shoulder. The warmth they provided and the words she uttered highlighted her interest in him as he'd shown he was in her.

The uchiha reached for her fingers and wove his in them. He said nothing initiating a moment of silence. Then he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer until there was no space between them. He could feel her beating heart against his chest. His hand rested below her ear, and his thumb caressing her cheek as their breaths mingled once more. "Do you want to try that once more?" He wore a faint smile, halting his thumbs as he drew in.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The atmosphere in the air was peaceful, almost quiet as the two genin were entranced by each other. Soku spoke softly, her tone a attractive lure."It's never too soon, not for us anyways."The girl said enjoying the warmth of his figure as they enveloped into a embrace locked tightly. She'd never had a intimate encounter like this before but Hoheto was different...he was the right one. Their hands were enclosed around each others palm and she gave a light smile as the Uchiha drew back in for that feeling of peace...of pleasure."Sure, why not."

Their lips met and that sensation was back as the contact went on. Soku didn't want to end this, it all seemed so perfect. Her palms drifted to his face slowly trailing a hand down his cheek. It was soft as butter, and he was very controlled and calm unlike most of the guys she knew. His hands came to rest on her features and the warmth flooded her, the blush in her cheeks flaring up at the contact.

"I feel....at peace with you around."She said in a quiet voice resting her head against his chest. The Santaru didn't know why she was whispering, it just felt right for the moment. The ANBU could think of nowhere else she'd rather be right now. He'd completely swept her off her feet with that kiss and Soku was content with the current situation."This is why you came, isn't it?"Soku asked gently squeezing his hand.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
"You aren't wrong about that." Hoheto replied. Soku was against his warm chest, chiseled to perfection from the arduous workouts he had had to endure. There, she reached for his fingers pale as the moon's surface and immediately, he felt the soothing touch of her velvety palm travel to his core and alleviate his worries. You would think that after all the hours he had spent with the santaru - watching her talk, laugh, frown and fight - that he would know all there was to know about her. But he hadn't imagined how sweet she could be. And like she had stated, his fears transformed into excitement, knowing she was at peace.

"My first, it is you." He said in barely more than a whisper, drifting his hand to her hip. There, it settled, and so too did his breathing. "I suppose I should say thank you." He followed in a more relaxed tone, nuzzling her hair with a delicate kiss. His fingers then ran up and down her side in a gentle manner as he was certain she relished the firm, hard muscle her head was upon. Truly, the moment was something magical and of course Hoheto treasured it. With silky brown hair that smelled of flowers and issued a new variety of warmth, she was indeed special.

He treasured her velvety hands and the softness in her voice. Her calm green eyes he observed blinked from time to time, allowing her eyelashes to flutter like the wings of a butterfly; those emerald hues were simply spellbinding, much more appealing than his. Each held a coruscate gleam that enhanced her beauty. And when she smiled, it ceased his worries and helped him relax. He found happiness in her presence, and with this discovery, he dared not part away, ever.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She closed her eyes for a brief moment as Hoheto's hand ran down her waist settling in a spot. The feeling was almost..intoxicating in a sense."How long? How long have you felt like this?"She said wrapping her arms around the neck of the tall shinobi looking up at him. Soku was at peace with the ninja, leaning towards him so that their foreheads met."You know, when I first met you,
I didn't think it would come to this but now I see that I was wrong and for that, I am grateful, Hoheto."
She ran a palm down his cheek smoothly stroking that pale skin of his, her eyes captivated by his mere prescence in the room. She spoke in a bare whisper matching his tone word for word. The room fell quiet for a brief moment, the duo locked in each other's embrace slowly relishing each other content with each other.

"Does anyone else know?"She asked gently. Knowing Yukio or Ziren,, if they caught wind of this, they might go into protective mode and fine and dandy as it was, Soku felt like she needed to branch out on her own at some point."Your hair is... so smooth."The Santaru said slowly running her hands through it. She kept this motion going and stared at the afternoon heat glare coming in through the windows. It was mid-day, people would be returning home now from their daily duties. However, to the girl, the time of day mattered not to her. All she could think about at this very moment in time was the Leaf shinobi, Uchiha Hoheto. A Santaru and Uchiha? Now that had a nice ring to it, Soku said a smile creeping onto her face.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
The uchiha arched his lips in a faint smile following Soku's revelation. She spoke in whispers but her reveal was one so pacifying, it hinted at something lasting to come. He closed his eyes slowly to relish the touch of Soku's velvety palm against the side of his mouth. Those smooth layers gently stroking his, ushered in a new kind of peace which he appreciated with a faint kiss. "I didn't think I would fall in love. Not with you anyway but at some point you smiled, and you rescued me, and hell I blew it" He replied in a soft tone, snickering at the thought of it.

In that moment, the next thing he knew he was in her embrace. Breathing more slowly, his body melted into hers as every muscle lost its tension to the noon air. This… This was life, real life. Soku's hugs could never be long enough for him. In there he was safe? and his worries disappeared like rain on summer earth. In her embrace he was cocooned better than any butterfly-to-be. Her soft skin, the gentle squeeze from them and the smell of her freshly laundered clothes he was content in. No matter when the end came it was always going to be too soon and so he gave her the respect of a deserving equal and returned those feelings. A brief silence ensued as the duo were lost in each other's arms.

"Just I" Hoheto replied the santaru who was perhaps a bit concerned with the people she knew finding out. And although she sounded fine, the question she had asked seeped into his core and dwelt there as she ran her fingers down his long black hair. "Do you think the others should know?" He asked the santaru who had complimented his silky hair, ready to respect her opinion. And by the others he meant her family and close friends.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She kept that charming smile on her face, a amusing look playing in her eyes at his reply."I never really considered this prospect but after thinking it through, it makes sense. Hoheto, I sure am glad I met you."She replied resting her head on his shoulder reflecting back to the misson they had involving the looting of the numerous amounts of the Uchiha dojutsu."Strange, is it not?
We met on just a standard misson but it turned out to be something much bigger. We can make this work,
cant we, Hoheto?"
Her eyes flicked upwards glancing at him. They were like two vines entertwined around each other except these vines were not seperatable. They were bound together for life until death would do them apart. That was the oath Soku was willing to make to make this relationship last.

"Well, even if we did not tell anyone, they would be sure to find out as time passes. It is better for the both of us if we tell our immediate family so it does not come as a shock later."She said not wanting to imagine the reactions of Ziren and Yukio once they found out the Santaru had been secretly dating. Usually, such a thing was looked down upon in the branch, to retain information even as trivial as this from your superiors. One of the reasons it worked so well was becasue the ANBU knew literally everything about its members. Your family, your home, etc. She considered the ANBU a family and felit it her duty to tell her close friends there about her endeavor with Hoheto.

"Hoheto, I've been wondering. What do you think of the ANBU?"She stared up at him, that soothing, calming expression staring down at her. He was a part of the main branch and she of the ANBU divison. That was a slight barrier. If he could somehow be incorproated in, she would be all the more happier.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
Hoheto maintained that smile of content being perhaps the happier of the two. He leaned slightly to the side to better receive her head which would come to rest gently on his shoulder as she sunk into the warmth of his side, appreciative of the simple gesture. Her mind he then noticed wandered off from the present; he could tell, from the way she bared her lips to smile and her breathing which was slow and deep but what she held in thought he knew not. The corners of his mouth, he turned up when she had those thoughts disclosed.

"I think it is strange too but I love you so much to make our uchiha-santaru relationship work." Hoheto retorted in a soft tone to the santaru, his eyes locked on hers below. Those three words; so powerful, so enchanting and so relaxing—saying them in that moment felt right as he knew she needed to hear them. They held the power to strengthen bonds and extinguish the feeling of fear and concern... Soku's fears and concerns too soon to be. At the end his reply, Hoheto followed with a deep kiss just above her eyes, assuring her of a future where'd they continue to be. He'd only imagined it before but now he could see it, a life far beyond the present into the limitless seconds of forever just waiting to happen if she too desired it notwithstanding what those closest to her may say.

"Ok, we tell them" Hoheto sniggered. She had responded exactly how he suspected she would and it did inspire him a little to do the same. But on the other hand, he wished to conceal their romance from his adoptive father. Knowing the old man, he cherished nothing short of talent, skill, skill and more skill with the dedication to improving said skills. Afterall, he had shamed his adopted son once and was still to acknowledge the boy's strength. So would the news of his son's emotional attachment to the santaru center on weakness and end in disappointment? Easily enough, Hoheto shook at the thought of it. But he knew Takeshi's ever prying eyes would get to his business, one way or another. What good then would keeping this away do besides delaying the inevitable? A little time to win the hokage perhaps. The uchiha distressed in mind appeared calm otherwise. He wore a bright smile hearing Soku's soft voice once more.

"It is for promising prospects. Lots of covert missions and a great place for us to be together." He smiled and paused. "But as of now I don't know Soku, the chuunin exams is scheduled to hold this weekend and I'm part of it. What would your superiors say?" He ended with a question. Certainly not one she expected but if she could tell if they'd okay it then surely he would gladly make the switch to the black Ops.

WC 487
MFT

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
"You had better do your best then."She said upon hearing the news he was taking the Chuunin exams. He seemed perfectly capable of taking such a rigorous test, that much he had proved on their misson together. "It is strange in a sense but love works in mysterious ways but I wouldn't have it any other way."She echoed content with where this converstation was going. Sure, the others might not look upon their affection for each other too kindly safe to say but he came as a relief to her. Hoheto was...special. They had only literally met not too recently and already forged such a strong bond for each other.Really puts a new meaning to the quote, love at first sight, I guess.Soku thought inwardly amused at the thought of that. "My superiors...."Soku let the comment trail off as the image of each of the ANBU leadership figures flashed into her brain. What would her superiors say to having a main branch shinobi transfer into the ANBU. It was not for the faint-hearted and it was demanding. The ninja must have excellent mental and physical capabilities. Both were qualities that she thankfully had been exposed to over the years.

"The ANBU...is demanding in it's own fashion. You would have to prove to the leadership you are cut out for such a high-demanding position. I could put in a good word with one of the Captains but they will want to test your metal to say the least. Some ninja simply burn out after a few years or so unable to handle the dark nature of the work or are simply not up to par. They have much tougher expectations then that of the main or medical branch." Acceptance into the ANBU branch was not simply given out, one had to prove themselves. It was one of the reasons why the branch worked so effectively the way it did. It had a roster of seasoned, loyal and dedicated shinobi true to it's cause working to support the village to carry out those missons and roles deemed too horrid and criminal in nature for someone of the standard forces of take on. They did their work out of view of the public eye often not even taking credit for the missons."Secrecy is also a big thing. Some things you won't even be able to tell anyone, not even your close friends. I would love for you to be transferred and you are a perfectly adept ninja but every applicant is screened and tested, over and over again. You will be tested so many times throughout your career. I have seen and witnessed things I wished I did not but such is the nature of this branch."She shook her head to clear it, the sounds of a man screaming and the flash of a blade echoeing through her head. That scream belonged to a bandit whom she had tortured and killed, of course, Hoheto did not know this. She had done that horrid task to prove her worthiness for a squad selection and it had left a ever-lasting mark on her. She gripped the Uchiha's boys hand tightly."I just want you to be safe whatever happens. It is a high risk job."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
Hoheto gave a slight nod at the end of the maiden's buttress remark. In her eyes he saw confidence and belief which swelled his heart in a sense of accomplishment. She had spoken on mystery that within his core, despite her embalming presence, he wondered how she could be so calm in turbulent storms but anxious in the quiet (if it was right to call this moment that). Maybe she'd always had this side to her he'd only come to notice at the present. Soku wasn't so much as an adventurer to his knowledge but when it came to the matters of her heart she had the latent gift to explore. But of course she wasn't the only one. They both had been exposed to love's siren song; a mysterious melody sang by the muse and seductress. Her victims she entraps in a web of star dust and emotional euphoria.

In the moment that followed, a light breeze which did well to expose the warm sides of the genin's face turned pink would usher in a moment of cool against the warm atmosphere. Love truly is mysterious He agreed with a visible smile, content with the situation at hand but otherwise, those words he kept to himself. The boy's warm cheeks would turn pale once more thereafter as he observed the first part of her short and seemingly worrisome response to the question he asked prior.

He listened to all she had to say and when he felt the tension of her fingers on his, the uchiha pulled her close in a hug. "Hey, it's okay." He whispered in her ears. "Don't worry about the rules or the horrid things that I'd have to put up with. Just make sure you sound really convincing when you pick up a date to put in that good word for me, okay?" He rested his hands on the sides of her neck and brushed his lips gently against her's, not particularly interested in the details of what she'd seen or was made to do. Whatever it was, there was a rational explanation for it. Besides she seemed not to have grasped the full intent of his decision to make the switch to the black Ops. While it is true they both wanted the same thing… it was one pursued in reverse. She feared for his safety and what would become of his morals but he was prepared to sacrifice both and much more for her's.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The embrace and reassurance that followed put her at ease. He seemed fairly uncocerned about the outcome whatever it may be. She liked that, someone who could always look ahead, never thinking of the cons of a choice that they may make instead seeking to reap the benefits of it and in this case, the reward was a everlasting bond entwining the both of them. The low tone of his voice soothed her emotions wrapping around her like a blanket and Soku lookeed at him, a bright fire of happiness radiating from her eyes."I can do that. Just make sure you really put your all into it, alright?"She said giving the genin a playful punch. For once in her shinobi life, Soku felt like she could wind down a little, nit be so serious all the time and pour her feelings out to the person before her, someone who cared and loved.

"You think Takeshi-sama will approve of our little venture?"After all, she was associating with someone from a clan and sometimes, the senior leaders of the clan looked down on this. Takeshi was a reasonable man althought one should not assume. It was probably better to gain accpectance of this fact rather then keep their little relationship eneveloped in the shadows. If someone found out later, it would cause a huge mess rather than them confessing their feelings. "Even if he does not approve, know that my heart holds a spot reserved just for you.
I will treasure this day of ours."
She said leaning forward, her lips barely touching Hoheto's cheek as her mouth uttered those three keys word instrumental to any relationship."I...love...you."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
"Hey!" Dazed, the genin reacts with a faint chortle. His hand reflexively latches onto his shoulder, furnishing relief where not necessarily needed. "I will." He affirms, rolling his eyes back to Soku. Those dull hues of grey descries her percolate appeal and frisky attempt at dalliance after all that tension. Appreciative of the frolicsome gesture, the uchiha boy smiles and pulls her close. "Come here." He scolds and giggles. An antic twin to her's.

In the final moments of their dally, Soku inquires on his notion, about what his adoptive father would say of their romance. Not that her knowledge of the uchiha extended to his family. No, she was unease with his lineage. Especially with its heavy handed head—Takeshi, known to rigorously conform to principle. The eyes of opposers rumors say he keeps for himself. "I don't know what my father would say but I suspect he might if he likes you? Let me talk to him about it." Hoheto replies tentatively, coaxing the kunoichi into offering a solacing remark crowned with those three words. "I love you too" The lad's vocals vibrates with a soothing sensation similar to the bubbly radiance projected about her.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
"He does not seem unreasonable for someone of his stature."Soku said letting loose a chuckle as Hoheto drew her in. She had encountered Takeshi before, she wasn't sure what exactly the Uchiha clan leader thought of her but she hoped it was something positive. As far as she k ew, the gir ad done nothing for the clan head to look down upon her with ill eyes and she preferred to keep it that way. Noticing the sun was no longer peeking through the windows, she shot a glance and saw the shining shape of the moon in the dark night sky."Wow, it is getting dark. We sure spent a lot of time talking, huh?"She added glancing at the sparkling lights in the dark sky. There was something about the night sky that called to her, it was so...marvelous in it's appearance."You know,
when I was young, I used to fear the dark sky and anything that moved during it's duration but now..,
it gives me a sense of tranquility."

The converstation here was drawing to a close as the lanterns on the street below flickered on illuminating the street below in moonlight. Someone was going up and down the corridor of her apartment complex checking that all the lights were out and it's tenants asleep. Probably her landlord who presided over the complex. Although a very nice lady, she got a bit on the mean side if any residents dwelled too long into the evening hours."We should part our ways before the landlord investigates."She said taking the boy's hand in both of hers. Before that however, they had to have some final words and Soku leaned in, her lips parting to give that farewell for the night.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S rank
As far as the lad were concerned, Soku's outlook on the fourth was contrary to popular belief. The uchiha boy had known his adoptive father long enough to avouch that only a select few would nod on to her response; particularly, those on his soft spot. Not that he was aware of what side his girlfriend stood on. He only hoped the hokage's eyes remained undefeated in expectation when the time came. "He's a lot of things." The young male jokes, allowing a cackle escape his lips.

Soaked in the maiden's embalming presence, her sudden enthusiastic admiration of the night sky washes realization on the male's features. He cranks and finds the beamy hues of orange that once saturated the atmosphere gone, replaced by that of the moon's; It's milder rays doused the night sky with an unruffled repose and those awake in the hour were met with a sense of joy, however subtle. "Yea, isn't crazy that we both lost track of time?" Hoheto replies the maiden whose regard he notes had swayed to the raven painted sky.

Though he tailed time, every second traded in proximity for the kunoichi's company, he reckoned was worthwhile. How disheartening to know only a few of those seconds remains. "I hope you feel that way even when I'm gone" He murmurs in a whimsical tone, aware her recourse stemmed on their short time together. Announcing to the lad to leave, the short sharp characteristic sounds of crickets soon clots the airways. He turns to the maiden in what was their final words for the day. "I guess I'll see you when you're less busy with work?" grounded in her role in the black Ops the young shinobi adds before pacing forward towards the exit, but not before Soku puts her lips on his. A single hand raises to signal a true departure. Stay safe until we meet again! I'm sure it won't be as long as you think!" In the midst of his exit, the uchiha elects a rapturous demeanor, squeezing the door knob. Goodnight babe, love you! He concludes before fading into the night.

[Topic Left]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
"Of course. Same to you. Stay safe out there."She said giving him one last smile as the female escorted him to the door. It was sad to see that their moment together had drawn to a end but they have moments like these throughout their lives. She knew what she was dreaming about tonight and it involved a certain shinobi standing right in front of her."Take care, dearest."She said in a low tone as he stepped through the door threshold and with a little wave, she nudged on the door and the wooden hinges creaked as the door swung into place with a resounding thud. Nodding to herself, the Santaru sttod there for a moment reflecting on all that had been done and said here tonjght."It really is a wonder how life connects people, is it not?"She said speaking to no one in particular.

Soku trod towards the window drawing the curtains close and dimming the lights. She needed some quiet time tonight to reflect. The other tenant of her apartment had not returned yet but she had a key so that was not a issue. Going down the small hallway to her bedroom, the girl laid down sighing in relief as her muscles relaxed. Today had been a eventful day and with this to top it off, it seemed like nothing could go wrong for her. Slowly, her eyelids drooped and eventually all that was seen was a pitch black darkness as she began to wander off into a dreamland imagining the future endeavors her and Hoheto would take together. They had only confessed their affections today but yet already, there was such a strong bond.
[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back