Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Did I ever get one of these? [Requesting Passport]

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Having been in the country for at least a couple of years now, Kasen never really saw a reason to leave. Why would she? Most of their provisions were here, they had made a home, she had set up a lab, their contacts knew their location, it all made sense not to leave. However, one of her studies required her to go gather some fungal samples from Moon Country, a certain type of mushroom she was looking for that only bloomed in known fairy circles said to appear at night during a full moon. It was strange but she needed it for a particular experiment. Since she was already inside the village on business, she decided to stop in quickly and pick up one of the passports. It would be good to have on hand even if she didn't foresee her trip lasting very long. The short red haired girl walked into the offices, looking around tentatively. It was weird, she didn't quite understand how everything was done in a functioning shinobi village. Her teacher, Akujin, had only explained so much when she was learning the medical arts from him. Kasen sighed, calming herself. New experiences weren't always something she was very open to, but she did very well with most one on one conversations, feeling more at east. Certainly this would be a quick exchange anyway. "Hello? Can anyone assist me? I was interested in getting a passport?" Kasen took a seat in a nearby chair, awaiting to see if anyone would help her.

Toraono Kuro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Long silky black hair laced with perfume and scented oils settled across well muscled shoulders. His Sunan cotton and silk gi allowed both defensive measures and a bit of air to breathe through his garments. Interlaced within the weave at specific areas was a special mesh of metallic and crystal laced fibers specially designed to prevent the piercing of vital points by blade or chakra enhanced pressure. When standing Hyou Taini stood five feet even. He weighed a muscular, 180 pounds. Taini’s eyes were coal grey like the storm clouds. His skin was a creamy olive, he wore a pair of reinforced guards upon his forearms and beautiful silk and sandalwood sandals upon his feet. The Hyou family clansman sat behind the passport desk and began reviewing the latest documents. He smiled as he read that some people were actually planning on going on vacation.

"Now serving number fifteen, Passports, photos, and authorization for mission related travels... Hello beautiful how may I help you?"<i></i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back