Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Disappearing Children [Final]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[[Hence reentering the village before the conclusion, I don't really gotta go through the gates ^_^]]

I was there was again, in his office after being let in by the kind looking secretary. I knocked my toes together through my shoes in impatience, wondering just what the Raikage was going to do with the material that I had gathered. And maybe, just maybe, get some kind of praise for a job well done. Though, I had been captured, by means I am still unsure of. How an ordinary man could have taken advantage of me, I still wasn't sure of. Hopefully it was going to come bite me in the butt, or else I was prepared to fight for this promotion. It was proof that all the work I had done so far wasn't for naught. I would raise through the ranks to show the world that a boy-- no a man without a kekkei genkai could in fact be of importance. This I knew, would be my mission to the ninja way. Nevertheless, there I sat, in wait for the leader of Kumogakure.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hitomi was not present at her desk currently attending a matter in the village. There was not much activity going on around the lobby except the occasional shinobi walking by the hall. Some of them did not mind the young boy's presence while some took the time to say hello before departing. This lasted for several minutes which felt like hours before the boy could hear a conversation echoing near the back. He could tell that one of the voices was the Raikage as he was still conversing to what sounded like several individuals. He could see shadowy figures lingering near the hall cascaded by the luminous lights above them. Eventually, several clad men who looked very much like the men who Zaku several days ago walked by and left the tower. The Raikage followed suit but stopped when he found Zaku sitting patiently.

"Zaku-san. I am so glad that you are alright. I hope my associate aided you while you were on your mission. Please come to my office so I can hear your report." Shin offered entrance to his office. Of course they had to go through the clandestine passageway to his office through the illusionary stairwell. Finally, Shin reached for the door at the end of the stairwell as they entered his office. The room smelled the same as before. The emollient smell of brewing tea filled the air and the warm feeling of the sun beamed its radiant light areas. "Are you hungry? I can tell the chief to make a meal for you." SHin said as he offered a seat near him.

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The voices were of some curiosity, but I could hardly make out any words that were being said. Nevertheless, I was left sitting there until the familiar looking men appeared and vacated the area before Shin had taken notice of me. I smiled up at him as he spoke in his benevolent manner. Thus, I liked Shin. There was no one else in the village that really was as nice or understanding as him. When he spoke, I nodded, letting him know that I was indeed aided by the group of shinobi. Honestly, it was surprising such a number of them were in the area, the man must have some serious connections.

Anyways, we entered the office and was engulfed in it's aroma, one that I was going to need getting used to every time. He offered me a seat and a meal to which I politely declined. "No thank you, I stopped for a bite to eat before coming to the torre actually." I said, a slight embarrassed blush crept into my cheeks. I hoped that wasn't bad. "Your aide...? Said that I should give this to you." I quickly spoke, getting down to business and pulling the sample from the bag I was handed in the cave. I stretched both my arms outward to hand it over politely.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin nodded his head as he took his seat in front of his desk. Zaku reached toward a small bag that rested against his lap and took out a white cotton handkerchief and handed it calmly to Shin, apparently it was a memento from teh village. Shin lifted before his eyes as his examined it for a moment. There was not usually about the white rag except the distinct blue stain at the center. The stain was smeared around the cloth like a dry blood stain. Shin rubbed his fingers through the blue stain searching for any bumps or rigid features. Nothing. He waved the handerchief across his nose but no smell.

"Interesting." Shin said rubbing his intrigue by the mystery in his hand.

"A chemical analysis will have to be done to have any idea what this is. You may be summon again." Shin continued.

His hand reached out toward a wrapped small parchment resting at the side of his desk. He unraveled the parchment and placed the handkerchief at the center. His hands volantly turned into seals and the resting his right palm. The handkerchief disappeared leaving a distinguishable mark at the center.

"Now tell me what you observed. Have you discovered the cause of the disappearances?"

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Now tell me what you observed. Have you discovered the cause of the disappearances?" Shin said.

I smirked slightly, as there really wasn't much to tell.

"If we can believe what he said. It was the father of a boy who was deathly ill. He sought a solution for his son by his own means, and got mixed up with the wrong people. In the end, while his son still had his life, the boy needed to sap others life to sustain his own. It was the father who was abducted the children from the school. Posing as the janitor I believe. " I explain in due fashion. I didn't want to take up to much of the Raikage's time.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I see." Shin calmly said as he moved his fingers to his lips. It was possible for a father to go to such lengths to protect his child but what Shin did not understand is what kind of ailment would require him to steal chakra let alone chakra from inexperienced children. If the father was a professional doctor he must have known the negative ramifications. More importantly, why did it take so long for Deta to discover what was going on? "There are few questions I need to ask before I can let you ago. Did the father tell you why he required human subjects, specifically children? How exactly did the man siphon the energy into his son? Any symptoms exhibited by the children who had their chakra taken. Were you harm in anyway?"

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I thought about my time in the cave and his questions that the man before me had posed. In reality I wasn't conscious that long, so I couldn't know for certain what had been done to me in the time I was asleep. But I would do my best in relaying helpful information as best I could. "Well, I am going to be honest sir, it wasn't long after that I had awoken that ninja came to my rescue. Which I have you and the others to thank for. As for any more information toward his methods or motives, I cannot say for certain. I don't know why he needed kids, nor how he siphoned the energy. As far as the symptoms of his targets, they just seemed like they had the life sapped from their veins. Almost like they lost the will to even care about their life." I explained.

"Was I harmed? I couldn't really tell. I have always been pretty healthy, sickness tends not to get to me. I was injected with something to paralyze me. And then he was administering something new into me when the ninja arrived. But I haven't felt bad or anything so I don't think it took effect." I concluded with a quizzical look.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shin rubbed his chin still piecing together all that Zaku was telling him. He did not understand how chakra-attuned person like Zaku could be captured. Zaku was still an academy student so the possible of him being captured was feasibility albeit unlikely. Zaku could not provide enough information about their mysterious man or how he siphoned the energy from Zaku. The only thing that Shin could go off from was the fact that Zaku was injected by some mysterious solutions that paralyzed his body.

"Omoshiroii desu nee..." Shin said clasping his fingers towards his lips. There was so much that Shin wanted to know that it was making him subtly fanatic.

"I believe we should head toward Aesculapium toward to do some small blood test before your body expels the solvent from your body. In regards to your rank I believe your ablitlies to surive such a dangerous ordeal you should promoted to high genin and temporary chunnin. You will still need to take an entrance exam to ensure your position but you make take that in your leisure." Shin said as he rose from his seat leading Zaku toward the door. "If you will follow me"

[Would you mind doing another mission? Also, congrats on chunnin even though you are already one ^_^']
[[Leaving Topic]]

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He seemed to be quarreling with the lack of information that I could provide him. I wished I could give him more, but I had relayed what I knew as best I could. Thankfully the silence was interrupted by his words and my eyes moved from his fingers back to his eyes with curiosity as to what he had to say next.

"Ah so, just to be safe then." I commented shortly between his words. I wouldn't object in the slightest, in fact it was probably for the best that I did it. I was just a lazy bum and didn't want to take the time to do it. But there was more! Good news even! It seems that I would be promoted after such a mission as interesting as this one.

"Of course, I wouldn't have it any other way!" I said in response to the entrance exam. Little did I know things were going to change more quickly than I planned. I too rose from my seat and followed in suit behind the tall man. I wondered if I would grow to his height or more...

[[No problem! Let's do it!]]
[[Topic left; following Shin]]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back