Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Discussing things [Requesting Hokage]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin had finished his meeting with a Chuunin and it raised some interesting questions and possibilities. It was, howeve,r not up to him to make the final call. It was risky in nature but worthwhile.

"Tell Takeshi I wish to speak with him. I will wait here. No I do not want to sit." Kenshin said to the receptionist his eyes on Takeshi's door and bypassing the unspoken request of the receptionist.

Kenshin would just wait to be let in. He would not be presumptuous as to rush in. There was a lot to go over. Was it a blessing or a curse? Well it was time to mull it over either way. Kenshin replayed the conversation in his mind making sure to remember every detail.

[topic entered]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi stood away from the desk, it seemed that he was trying to understand how to improve things in the future, though he allowed himself to hear the noise from outside of the office he smiled to himself instantly recognizing the voice as one of his Sennin, it was not a bad day to have a conversation with the Sennin. And he had to admit that he was looking forward to seeing what the Sennin wanted, it had been an unsually quiet day so far and for once he had finally felt himself being ontop of all of the work. He allowed himself to have a small smile.

“Its ok, if that is Kenshin please feel free to send him into the office, thank you in advance for doing so”

Takeshi would simply have to wait to see if Kenshin wanted to come into the office with the invitation now being given by himself to enter. I would be an interesting day if Kenshin had decided to come and see himself personally. That means that something must have been up, the only question that Takeshi had was going to be what would bring the Main Branch Sennin his way was what he wanted to find out.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would hear the reply and as the receptionist tried to get a word in, he nodded towards her and opened the door himself to see Takeshi. He closed the door behind him and got a full look at the Hokage. The immediate difference was the eyes. He had seen eyes very similar to this before.

"You do realize this makes it even more of a pain to keep an eye on you, since there are even more yous to watch or will be." Kenshin said a little gruffly but mostly in good jest. "Anyway, I have had a very interesting conversation with a Chuunin. Myakashi Migoya. He had an interesting idea. He..." Kenshin would relay the information from the meeting with the Chuunin. "And that is all we talked about. I told him I would talk to you first and consider him for the journeyman branch. As such, I have made it a point to meet with you to discuss our options. I have already told you some of what I think about this from retelling the tale. You have more of a mind for this than I do." Kenshin would say his grey eyes looking into the purple.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to listen to the words that came out from Kenshin. He still stood there and said nothing it seemed that he was not going to have any discussion about the eyes though he noted that Kenshin understood what they meant and the power that they gave him, this fact alone was something that he considered to be interesting and he allowed a small smirk to come to his lips. It seemed that he knew full well from everything was going on through a Chuunin to have such a conversation was something that Takeshi allowed himself to consider for a few seconds.

“A bold request of a Chuunin to be sure, but little information on what this little group does, that is something I am not a fan off. I must give off the warning signal we know nothing about him and nothing about this group that he is part of. Does that not strike you as suspicions in any way you looked at it Kenshin?”

Takeshi allowed himself to lean on the back of the office chair it seemed that he was going to allow himself to explain a bit more to the Main Branch Sennin. Takeshi felt a twinge of unease about this situation and considered all of it.

“Look at it from facts, it’s a Chuunin, not like he has prove himself yet to the branch or the village, he is asking that we allow him to walk around with the village approval and fankly he has an organisation that doesn’t show and signs of what it is about and what makes it tick. Do you see where I am coming from here?”

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would look at Takeshi and consider his words. True there are missing gaps.

"Naturally the fact this organization exists without our knowledge is troubling and of course while he is true to Leaf, if he wasn't lying, then what about other in his organization? Of course it is a threat. That being said, "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" is a common enough phrase for a reason. If we KNOW a group could be causing trouble why not go along with it? Fake information to that group would be beneficial since it would be coming from a source not connected to us officially. All the while we can treat the information given to us with a grain of salt. That is if you think it is wise to do so. Based on your tone I imagine you are not keen on the idea which is makes sense. Too many unknown variables that would at worse ruin our peace treaties with Cloud and Sand." Kenshin would say thinking out loud.

"That being said, we do know Sand is in the middle of an internal conflict. We both know this. Would they be friendly to Leaf should one side win over the other?" I can only speculate." Kenshin would say again thinking out loud.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to listen to the words of Kenshin, he pondered the replies and allowed himself a few minutes to think about it all over. Though part of him still felt something was not right, he didn’t know what it was and could not easily put his finger on it. That was the point that Takeshi did not like this. He allowed himself to sigh out allowed as he turned around and listened to his Main Branch Sennin speak. He listened to the words and allowed himself to take them in, knowing full well that some of it had merit he just found it a hard pill to swallow.

“Sometimes it is the wrong move to keep them close, I do not know what they want, I do not know the intention of what they want. Imagen if they did things then said they had permission of this village to do so Kenshin, could we win a war against two other villages at once, the simple answer to that is no. And that is not something I want to see, I do not want to see people die for us not taking in enough information in the beginning. I want more information before I agree to anything, do not take that as me giving a no. It is me simply stating that I want more information before we move forward.”

He allowed himself to rub his chin, listening to the true thoughts about the Sand situation he allowed himself to think on the right answer before giving one.

“When I met with the Sand Kage, I felt assured they would win, I know one of the Sennin and let me tell you that they are sure enough going to fight till the bitter end it is what the village does and what they will continue to do. They are strong and our allies now, I would wish them the best in the future would you not?”

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"You are right. More information is required. Would you care to meet with him now or later? Kenshin would ask his voice calm. He figured this was going to be the answer. Takeshi was cautious by nature in some things. It would be wise to get more information.

"And you are right about the Sand situation. We do, however, make plans for the worst case scenario not the best. Apologies for questioning the abilities of our allies. What is the saying about being burned before?" Kenshin would ask rhetorically.

"Also digging with what ANBU contacts you have may find out information before a meeting if you postpone it. I just ask to be present is all."

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to ponder the questions it seemed that Kenshin was coming to see the ways of thinking like a Sennin as he allowed himself to laugh slightly before finally turning around and taking a seat at the desk that had been waiting for him. He allowed himself to cross over his hands as he leaned against them propping himself up as he pondered for a few seconds. He looked at Kenshin for a few moments as he pondered on the best way to reply and the best course of action to take in this situation.

“We have two options here Kenshin and moving forward I want you to pick which one you think is best, so the first option is we can sit here and call him to us, see what he has to say in person and I can meet the man now, but you will have to summon him here. That would be the first step we have that could resolve things.”

Takeshi paused for a few moments allowing the options to sink in. Before he gave Kenshin the second option that he could carry out it seemed that he wanted to be generous with the options.

“The second option is we delayed the meeting, you get in contact with Yukio the captain of the information branch and we find out as much as we can before rescheduling the meeting. This way we come armed with our own knowledge of the matter at hand, so that call is yours to make.”

Takeshi allowed the responsibility to rest on his Sennin for a little bit, it was good to get them thinking for themselves and this was the opportunity that Kenshin could use and learn form. He had no issue trusting the judgement of the man.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kenshin would watch Takeshi sit and instead offer him to pick a route to take. There were merits to both, of course, but which one made the most sense.

"I think the best course of action is to wait and gather information ourselves. If we call him here now, he will sell us the best part of this organization. With Yukio, who i consider a great fighter since our spar, leading this we should be able to find information quickly and quietly. Migoya does no we have met yet so he can wait. We are both busy people after all." Kenshin would nod more to himself "Yes we wait and then confront Migoya. We will see how well his organization's tracks can be hidden. We can consider this a test. If they are sloppy we don't want to work with them anyways."

Kenshin would nod again.

"That is all I have to report on Takeshi. Since i am here do you have any questions for me? Otherwise I will leave you be."

[Topic left unless stopped]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi allowed himself to listen to Kenshin, it seemed that the man had taken one of the options and there was no way Takeshi was now going to contradict that, he wanted Kenshin to start to grow stronger and think about everything a little bit more. He smiled to himself and inclined his head towards the Main Branch Sennin in respect as he leaned back in the chair and listened ot the end of the sentence, watching Kenshin with the purple eyes he did not let them gaze away even for a second he wanted the man to know how much weight his words had.

“Then we will wait indeed Kenshin, for now let us keep this information between myself, you, and the Head Jounin. No need to involve anyone else until we know a little bit more about it, and beside this way the responsibility for this is now on your shoulders.”

Takeshi paused for a few seconds as he watched Kenshin head towards the door.

“Kenshin, though I never say it, you are a pillar of support for me, and lead the Main Branch with devotion and honour, keep it up. You are doing a fantastic job. That is all”

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back