Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Distress Call from Akasora [Open Modded Mission]

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Mission: The Iron Scourge: Patient Zero
Requested by: Benjiro Matsui
Client: Okura Heizo
Prerequisites: One member of SRD or Medical Corps Required for Party
Story-Line: The Industrial Revolution
Party Members: One or More
Thread Status: OPEN

There was a bell ringing from the highest tower of Hope Hospital, in a loud chime that echoed through the cityscape of Maruishi. Standing at the Bell’s stage was one frantic nurse, who urgently swung the heavy hemp rope that controlled the alarm, all at the behest of a man who had come to the facility with a request. Standing at the center of a cobblestone path in the courtyard was a tall, lean gentleman who attracted a small crowd of medical staff that gathered into a white, cloud shape around him. His name was Benjiro, and he was a regal sort of chap who dealt in task mastery. Foreign relations, local matters and the like- were all things of interest to Master Matsui. Today he had come down from his office in the Cage of Rubies to personally see to the assignment of an important, emergency assignment. While this wasn’t quite an extinction level threat, every life was considered precious to the Nation of Stone, and only the most worthy of medical staff could be deployed to handle it. Curious about the state of emergency in play, the medical staff were swarming Benjiro, seeking information and full to the brink with curiosities.

With the patience only a tested father could display, Benjiro maintained his calm “Moments ago we received a distress call from the regional cleric of Akasora Town, requesting help with treating a patient who is in critical condition; but his distress call implied that there was something uniquely grim about the circumstance... Something dangerous.”
More concern sprang out from his followers, but the noise fell on deaf ears as Benjiro saved his energy for proper candidates for the task at hand. “I need a squad of ninja capable of making it to Akasora in time to help this patient. Ninja knowledgeable enough to handle whatever they’re about to step into, because odds are it’s going to be a lot worse than a case of the common cold.”

- WC330
- Entered thread as Benjiro Matsui
- This mission is open to Join

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
</COLOR>
"Another day, another . . ."​
c2760c59-b792-4969-81e8-8bfa8609f07f_zpsgetjnjd6.jpg

Stepping out of the shadows, Umashi wasn't trying to be overly ninja like or super stealthy, but it probably looked that way. Clothed in a black cloak with eyes glowing (a childish parlor trick for sure), he spoke up. <COLOR color="darkred">"Well that sounds all fine and dandy but could we keep the kids out of this? My branch is low on numbers as it is and I don't need to any of them trying to go on suicide runs." With that he crossed his arms and leaned up against a wall. It was in a matter of fact tone and that alone gave away just who he was. Which in turn might very well have alerted most of those present to their ever important duties elsewhere. Umashi rarely gave orders in bossy way but when he did, folks knew that it was serious, really serious. Stretching an arm and flexing it, he asked about the details that were very important. "So, is there anything that your not telling me that might make me change my mind?" Yep, the direct approach often worked best.

Okada Kaji

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The sea of faceless nurses and doctors parted in the presence of the honored Sennin, Lord Umashi as he came to answer the call for help. The many bystanders echoed his name in whispers, reminding Benjiro of who stood before him; one of their greatest medics. “Ah, you couldn’t have come at a better time, Umashi-san” Benjiro admitted as he approached the Sennin. “And you are right, this isn’t a job for the younglings.” In a show of faith, Benjiro was quick to reveal the scroll containing the transcription of a distress signal code received from Akasora, and handed it over with the confidence of a sprinter passing his teammate the relay baton. “My name is Matsui Benjiro; I’m an Operations Task Master for Capital. I came to see this through personally; a distress call arrived this morning from Priest Okura Heizo, a healer we left in charge of a clinic in Akasora Town’s Temple of the Five. We thought Okura was the right man for the job, but he has apparently been overrun with victims; all sharing the same illness symptoms. He has taken efforts to contain the victims and what surely seems like a viral threat, but the concern of the villagers has boiled over into an outrage. Things are spiralling out of control.”Once the scroll exchange was complete, Master Umashi received everything he needed to embark on his mission, yet Benjiro seemed unsure if even a ninja the caliber of Umashi could handle save so many victims by himself. This situation called for a team effort.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The sound of the burning will of Haruichi could be heard from a vast distance away, and seen even farther. Haruichi had just come onto shift when the news had come through, a unique medical case that requires a whole medical team, and the very Sennin himself was seen responding to it! Haruichi leaped out of an open window, closing and cleaning it with water ninjutsu on his way out, before landing near the site of commotion. He walked in, "So it's like the legends of the Westerners, their 'Black Plague​"? If we can go and keep everything within control now, we can save and prevent so many lives from being ended..." Haruichi quite literally threw himself at the heels of his Sennin. He asked, "Sennin Umashiashikabihikoji, I humbly wish to ask if I can be taken upon this journey. I wish to prove my usefulness to the branch as well as help stop this before it goes viral!"

The Uchiha rose to his feet with the most joyful and happy eyes a man should be possible to have. His raw will to join this mission could not be matched!

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Stone Mission said:

Rp said:
After heading home to family time, appointments, and dreadful paperwork. Junko made his way back to Earth country alone. Cloud and stone had formed a bond. The strength of that bond had yet to be determined, but it was all going to start today as it was going to be put to its first test.

Writing in his journal outside the hospital, Junko jotted down observations, methods, different procedures, and overall the differences between the two countries to properly analyze things. Maybe if things were properly pieced together, new realizations could be found. Enjoying the fresh air and relaxation with the medical sennin, everything seemed peaceful. Today was going to be a good day. At least, until the loudest bell Junko ever heard quaked the hope hospital. Looking to the sennin, he seemed relax as he simply observed.

Medical personnel poured out the hospital, rushing to an individual Junko hadn't seen around these parts yet. Due to the big scene, he had to be important right? Apparently, he had a mission. Stepping forward, the sennin did what he was suppose to do, protect his branch. Cutting to the chase, the visitor gave a brief breakdown of things before delivering a scroll. From what Junko could tell, this wouldn't be a walk in the park. Especially with the branch already low on numbers.

Another medic arrived to the scene, seemingly more experienced than the others. Just as many others in the branch did, they seemed to worship Umashi. This particular one was practically on his knees, just asking for a chance to prove himself. Exhaling softly, Junko closed his journal. Standing to his feet, he made his way over. "Count me in." Junko said standing next to the sennin. Junko was there to network, work along side the stoners to strengthen the new bond, and so much more involving his personal goals. Maybe this mission could serve as the foundation of the future.

Topic Entered!
OOC: Thanks for having me! ^_^

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back