Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Do Natsu [Cloud/Inactive] -> Do Natsu [Cloud]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hameru Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character name: Do Natsu

Old Character Village: Kumogakure

Old Profile Topic Title: Not sure, though 'Do Natsu' will most likely be in there, possibly with the AiT Rank tag

Old Training Topic Title: Not sure, though 'Do Natsu' will most likely be in there

Old Dojo Topic Title: Not sure, though 'Do Natsu' will most likely be in there

Any Relevant information that can aid us in finding your information: I may have rebirthed right before going inactive, so perhaps OCR might have a topic about it, I'm honestly not sure if I did rebirth or it's timestamp though. I most likely will be in the 'Inactive Profiles' part though. Hope it helps out.

New Character Name: Do Natsu

New Village: Kumogakure

Link to latest Voucher: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=16094#p16094

Hameru Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Do Natsu is the last character I remember playing before the crash/inactivity, though Kan Tamako does sound familiar. I don't know if there's a big difference between the two, though I am planning to continue playing as Do Natsu, if somewhat altered personality-wise.

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
~ Do Natsu ~

Quote:

~ Basic Information ~

First Name : Natsu
Last Name : Do
Call Name : Doughnut
Village : Cloud
Yen : 0.000

Quote:

~ Other Information ~

~ Appearance ~
Spoiler:

Natsu is your average 18 year old boy, with blonde hair reaching to his shoulders and a few locks dangling in front of his face, covering his green eyes. He usually wears glasses even though he doesn't really need them. He feels as if they give him a more serious look, and therefor quite likes them although he does take them off before a battle to keep them out of harm's way.

His clothing varies from day to day and occasion to occasion. While he is out for a mission he' most likely to be found in his full Shinobi attire, while he'll stroll around in more everyday types of clothing when having some time off or when visiting one of the many parties Kumo's night life has to offer (which he states is to further study people in their everyday business). Due to his studies at an early age, he has a slight lack of understanding which pants go with which shirt, but overall he doesn't do too a bad job.

~ Personality ~
Spoiler:

Where Do Natsu usually looks easy-going and uncaring as far as his clothing goes, he strives for perfection in his studies and missions, as to prove to his father how good he can be. Being raised in a lonesome environment, he hadn't encountered many problems with this before, although they're starting to appear now he's discovering everyday life. It appears in little things such as tying his shoelaces to be exactly symmetrical but can go as far as being very upset when not becoming number 1 in a certain test.

His large time spent studying various subjects and engaging in discussions, mostly political, with his father and tutors have also granted him with a rather large knowledge base, and considerable persuasive skills. However, to discover this, people generally have to get past his initial clumsiness in social affairs and only then can they know him well enough to discover his full potential, both as a conversational as a sparring partner.

He has, however, little knowledge of the social life, and thus is quite uncomfortable around girls now that the hormones have started kicking in. This can lead to quite awkward situations where he'll blurt either the most random facts, ('Did you know that an inch of rain water is equivalent to 15 inches of dry, powdery snow?') or try to chat the girl up with the worst pick-up lines ever ('I will love every bone in your body... especially mine!'). Due to the large amount of failures and near lethal injuries, he tends to shy away from girls until he's certain she won't chase him with a frying pan around the village when he tries to flirt with her.

He doesn't detests fighting, though he'll generally try to negotiate with his opponents first. If he can't convince them to stop from partaking in violence, he'll try to end the battle as swiftly as possible, not hesitant about using his strongest skills and abilities or even his bloodline traits. Those last have grown rather natural to him, and he's even become rather adapt at making small figurines out of his own bones, usually based on things he has read in books or observes in everyday life.

The last little known fact about him is that he adores doughnuts, ever since he had tasted his first one on his 7th birthday. Although he usually isn't easy to convince of something he doesn't fully agree with, doughnuts sure are his weak point when it comes to blackmailing. His favourite kind of doughnut would probably be the ones with chocolate on top of them.

~ History ~
Spoiler:

Being born to a family who considered themselves above the average citizen, Natsu grew up in quite the elitist environment. His father, Do Akumai, was a Shinobi who, after obtaining Chuunin rank and not able to advance much further, decided to turn his attention to politics. He wasn’t quite successful there either, but liked pretending that he was. Natsu’s mother, Sohan Akane, on the contrary, was a Med-Nin who, despite being fairly skilled at her task in the hospital, did not like to brag about her successes. Both did agree however that their child would have the best education and deserved to be treated as a little genius after discovering the child’s potential by some IQ tests.

This meant for Natsu that he’d spent his youth alone, without contact with other children his age, only to be surrounded by books. His father spent time with him, teaching the young boy about politics and encouraging the kid to engage in conversations to train his mind, which would be incomprehensible by most children of the same age, with some of the most renowned tutors of Kumo.

His mother had little say in the education, as Do Akumai claimed it to be a man’s job once the child had grown past the age of 3. Whenever the women was allowed some time with her child, she instructed him in some Shinobi techniques, only to be amazed by his natural aptitude for the techniques. She didn’t dare tell her husband, afraid he’d become even more frantic with pushing the kid, and giving her less time with him and so the years went on, until Natsu was 11.

Though he still was far ahead of the children of the same age in terms of gathered knowledge, he wasn’t the prodigy from the years before. The intensive education had worn him out it seemed, and his father, usually so proud and quick to brag about his son lost all interest in him. He no longer spent as much time with him, nor could Natsu find the look of appraisal in his father’s eyes anymore. The man decided that his career now should be given more attention the his son, who did not have what it took after all, and the boy once more returned to his mother’s care.

She did not hesitate and quickly instructed her son even more of the Shinobi techniques, now that she was free to take care of the boy in any way she saw fit. The boy however, missing the one thing that had been constant throughout his entire life thus far: he missed the praise of his father, and grew more restless by the day. His mother always found a way to soothe him though, usually by convincing him he’d earn the love of his father back if he could show his growth in the Ninja Arts.

Before Natsu would be given the chance to redeem himself in his father’s eyes however, the man passed away due to a heart failure. The Med-Nin who had been taking care of him claimed the cause to be too much stress. The boy, hopes and dreams shattered, fell into a state of unbelievable anger, in which he unlocked the traits of his bloodline. Bones bursting through his skin, causing incredibly strain on his body, the boy fell into a coma for about a month and a half. The sudden release of chakra had caused even more strain to his mind, and had caused him to collapse. Natsu doesn’t remember this outburst, his mind having it unconsciously sealed from him.

The coma was also was an opportunity his mother took to study the blood of her child, quickly discovering that the both of them had a link to the Kaguya family. Though the fact that its genes had been passed down through so many generations, and seemingly unnoticed at that, was quite amazing, she decided not to let it go to waste and enrolled the boy into the Academy where he quickly passed the Genin exams. His training with his mother without a doubt had played a big role in that, but he surprised his superiors even more by quickly passing the Chunin exam as well, and enrolling into the AiT program. Natsu decided to this to prove to his father just how far he could make it after all, and so tries to overcome any challenge to become the very best he can be.

~ Ancient Vulgar Kumo I ~
Spoiler:

The scrolls lay spread out over the table, each one crammed with text. The parchment was old, and though it was well preserved, it was obvious that the unyielding power of time also had the scrolls in its grasp. Then again, there was nothing on earth able to withstand the adamant power of time. It was an unrelenting opponent, which could even bare it fangs at the most sturdiest of mountains and win. Even if it would take an eternity, the mountain would have to surrender. However, it wasn’t time that was being studied by the young boy. Perhaps it could be related as some way, as the subject which demanded his attention and concentration at this point was a language which has its foundations way in the past.

Though the exact origins were unknown to him, and undoubtedly many others, Natsu didn’t doubt even in the slightest that this was something even the grandfather of his grandfather’s father had studied at a certain point. Perhaps even the grandfather of that man. Whichever the case, the scrolls were of great value, and it had cost his father a lot of convincing for them to be loaned out to the young boy. Normally, only the children which had proven themselves worthy by achieving the rank of Genin were taught this. As a sign of some sorts that they were now becoming adults, and were introduced in the more obscure aspects of their village’s history. The fact that this 7-year old boy, who had not even been enrolled into the Ninja Academy, and never would be if his father got his way, was allowed to study it was an exception, to say the least.

Perhaps mostly due to it being unheard of that a child could have the potential to learn something as complex as the language at the age of 7. Of course, there were several rules imposed upon him and his father. If Natsu would attempt to copy it for anything besides studying purposes, the scrolls would immediately be seized, and he and his family would face harsh punishments. Those included stripping his parents off their job, denying any and all access to the Library and taking away the right to join the Ninja Academy, amongst others. To make sure of this, he could only have access to them in a special classroom, where he’d be supervised by a Chunin-ranked ANBU at all times. Not that it mattered too much to the boy. As long as he could study and make his father proud, he’d be content with whatever he was assigned to.

It proved to be quite the challenge however, even for the boy who was often called a genius by his tutors and family alike. And though the supervising ANBU was astounded by the speed at which Natsu gained control over the language, the boy wasn’t satisfied. Was he an overachiever? Not a single doubt about that. Then again, being pushed to the limits to prove his worth to his father everyday could cause worse things. The word he had learned first, had been “Πατέρας?”, meaning “Father”. The amount of joy that had filled Natsu when his father appraised him for that had been enough to push him to keep on going back, and it didn’t take long for him to learn the basics. However, no matter how impressive it might’ve seemed to others, the limited knowledge irked Natsu beyond comparison.

“Πατέρας υπερήφανος”, meaning “Father proud?” sounded too rudimentary in the young boy’s ears. How much longer would it take him before he could form sentences which actually would make his father proud? How long before he would be able to say “My father is very proud of me!” and actually really receive that recognition? The months spent on the basics flew by, but Natsu wouldn’t give up before he had crammed every last bit of knowledge about the enchanting language in his head.

~ Ancient Vulgar Kumo II ~
Spoiler:

The young boy’s aptitude for learning the ancient language had piqued a certain level of interest by his private tutors. Though the young boy would refuse to acknowledge it whenever they would try and start to talk about his seemingly innate ability at speaking the language, it was true he had advanced further and further. His level of skill now rivaled the Chunin who had kept a watchful eye during each of Natsu’s training sessions. The young boy, having reached the age of 8 just 2 weeks ago, had been glad to have had him as his babysit as if it were, despite their cold attitude towards each other in the beginning. The same went for the Chunin.

Though the first few weeks the task of keeping an eye on a brat not even half his age hadn’t quite been what he had expected from a B-Rank mission, it had quickly proven rather interesting for the both of them. As Natsu grew a rapidly increasing skill in speaking the enhancing language labeled as Vulgar Kumo, the conversations between the two of them had shifted from a ‘Hello’ and ‘Goodbye’ to full blown discussions about how to pronounce a word, or the correct grammar structure of a sentence. “Ο επενδύτης σας είναι εκεί” The young boy said, pointing at the cloak which had been thrown carelessly over a chair. “That was good. Watch your pronunciation though, the stress should be most dramatically realized on focused or accented words. So in this case it’d have to be on ‘εκεί’, not ‘επενδύτης’.”

Natsu nodded; glad his mistake was pointed out. That was another thing that had changed over the course of their time together. Where he first had been rather upset if the boy tried to correct him, he now gladly accepted his help. Then again, when Moki had done so, his voice and attitude had always been dripping with arrogance. Even now, the younger of the two could hear his voice filled with a sense of superiority. It had been the main cause of why he didn’t quite regard the ANBU as a friend. Sure, the boy had helped him, and even shown a surprising intellect behind that air of arrogance he all ways seemed to cloak himself with. “Thank you, Moki-senpai. I should be going however, or mother will get worried. Shall I see you tomorrow?” Natsu asked, placing their latest study material back in the vault.

As he turned around, he saw his study companion surprisingly shake his head and, to further add to his surprise, saw a sad smile on his face. “I’m afraid not, Natsu-san. I have been assigned another mission, and I’ll have to leave Kumogakure to complete it. I have no idea how long it will take however, I assure you I see to it you’ll get a decent replacement for me. Someone who has mastered Vulgar Kumo in it’s whole.” Gobsmacked, Natsu looked at Moki, eyes filled with unbelief. “But.. Why? I mean, sure, you aren’t the best teacher, as I’m almost on par with you now, but do you really have to leave?” The boy wasn’t sure why, but the sudden news saddened him somewhat, and he was reluctant to have another fill Moki’s place. Had he appreciated the arrogant boy’s presence more then he realized?

“Natsu-san, I am a Shinobi of Kumogakure, much rather than a teacher, even if you’ve seen me only in that regard.” The ANBU said, his voice showing a mixture of his laugh by the kid’s remark, as well as his own sadness. He for one hadn’t expected to feel sorry to leave, however, the boy would only be able to improve from here on out, with a teacher more experienced then he was. “Well then, study hard, and I’m certain our paths will cross again someday. I hope you’ll be able to surprise me with your talent again then. Αντίο Natsu και μπορεί Raiden να είναι με σας γιατί προορίζεστε για να γίνετε μεγάλο άτομο” With that, a last smile flashed across his face, before he forming a complex combination of hand seals and disappearing from sight.

Natsu dropped back into his seat, clutched together, a sob escaping from his mouth. Another followed soon after, and before he knew, the boy was crying. Sure, he hadn’t become friends with Moki, but the sudden departure of his teacher struck him deep either way. It wasn’t until his mother came pick him up, worried where he was staying, that he snapped out of it. Before leaving the classroom, he quickly looked up the meaning of Moki’s departure words. A smile found its way onto his face again, and he muttered a promise to live up to the last words of the ANBU he wouldn’t encounter for quite some time. Now he’d study not only to make his father proud, but also his companion, his first friend, perhaps? Yes, Moki deserved that, and Natsu would not let his words go to waste.

~ Ancient Vulgar Kumo III ~
Spoiler:

The scrolls which usually were littered around Natsu's room, handling a wide variety of topics, were neatly ordered and placed along the bookcase for once. His desk which usually had to bear the weight of several thick textbooks, writing material and reports on research he had done, was void of any and all mess for once. So was the chair which had been used for so long, the imprints of Natsu's behind probably would never disappear. The reason for this unusually orderly state his room was in no doubt lay in the fact that the boy's study place had been moved towards the library. His newly appointed trainer and observer had asked for but 1 piece of literature for his next stage of mastering the language, yet it was all it had taken to force the boy out of his natural study environment.

When he had requested for it to be sent to their place, so he could study it in all ease, the response of the librarians had been very clear. One of them had almost even fainted, so ridiculous was his request apparently. Not that it made any sense to the young boy. Every visitor in Kumogakure was allowed to learn it’s ancient tongue. And even then, with only a grammar book, even one as detailed as the one he would be using from now on, they'd still lack the necessary vocabulary to form meaningful sentences, let alone knowing how to pronounce the words. The librarians had been adamant in their denial of his request however, and so he had moved to the chambers of the library dedicated to studying purposes.

The thick book, at least 600 pages detailing the various grammar rules, pointing out each and every finesse one might have to use, lay before him. As he flipped over another page, the 142nd since he had started that morning, a person entered the chamber as well. He was too absorbed in his reading to notice however. "My, my, diligently studying, even without your tutor present." The words surprised Natsu, not having heard the man approach. He looked at the newcomer questioningly, though he couldn't help but think he looked somewhat familiar. "My name is Hameru Takai, and I will be your new teacher, Natsu-san. After all, my little nephew did commend you, and I can see why. Only nine and a half years old, yet already mastering the ancient tongue to such a degree? Most impressive."

The praise quickly caused a blush appear on Natsu's face. If the man spoke true, Moki had been praising him quite a bit, which made the young boy feel honored, even though he'd never admit it.. "And seeing as you didn't waste any time either, I'd say you are most certainly dedicated enough to finish the education. Perfect." Despite his flood of words, the man seemed unfazed by Natsu's lack of any response so far yet. "I'll be taking a different approach then most tutors however, though I must admit I'm unfamiliar with Moki's. I never saw much of a teacher in him either way, truth to be told." A pondering look came over the man's face, while the young boy still was trying to process the stream of words without drowning in it.

"You will be studying the gramar by yourself, the book you've taken such great interest in providing you with everything you need to know about it. I'll be providing you with the necessary vocabulary lists myself. I expect you to study those things by yourself though, as we'll spend our time simply talking, and I expect a written report every other day to make sure you also have full control of the spelling. This way, I'll also notice immediately notice whether or not you spent enough time on the self-studying parts." All Natsu could do was nod. The man obviously knew how to approach such matters far better than he did, so why even bother protesting? "Well then, I'd like to start with a simple conversation to test your current level. How about you tell me about your last birthday? In the Vulgar tongue, of couse."

And so Natsu started the last stage of mastering the Vulgar form of Ancient Kumo. As days turned into weeks, which in their turn shifted to months, Natsu's ability steadily grew right along. Where they had first met daily in the library talking about the most obscure of things, ranging from birthday parties to his favorite dishes to secretly making fun of the librarians, those meetings and their subjects had changed with time as well. By now, they'd meet each other thrice a week in the Kumo Academy, discussing things of a whole other level. Just last week they had partaken in a heated discussion about whether or not the compound reffered in literature as 'cyclopentanepentone pentahydrate' actually was decahydroxycyclopentane or not. Yeah, how's that for a ten year old?

Today however, they were handling the many uses of chakra. While his mother actually encouraged the boy in gathering as much knowledge about the lifestyle and techniques of Kumogakure's Shinobi, so he could aim becoming one himself one day, his father greatly disapproved of this. He'd much rather see the boy put his potential to use, and bring honor to the name of Do by becoming a much respected diplomat or something of the kind. "Έτσι ενώ είστε σωστοί στην υπόθεσή σας ότι μια έκρηξη του chakra στα πόδια σας μπορεί να χορηγήσει την απάνθρωπη ταχύτητα για μια στιγμή, η διατήρηση ενός σταθερού ρεύματος έχει τις χρήσεις της. Ακόμα κι αν you' ll χάστε την παράφρονα ταχύτητα για μια διάσπαση δεύτερος, η κατοχή μιας σταθερής αύξησης στην ταχύτητα είναι ιδιαίτερα πολύτιμη"

The boy thought about it for a moment, before responding. "Μπορέστε η ίδια λογική που εφαρμόζεται σε οποιοδήποτε μυ στο ανθρώπινο σώμα; Παραδείγματος χάριν, να εμποτίσει τους μυς βραχιόνων σας με το chakra για να ασχοληθεί την καταστροφή φυσά " His tutor nodded in confirmation. "Ακριβώς, αυτοί είναι οι ίδιοι οι χρήστες Taijutsu μεθόδου εφαρμόζουν οι περισσότεροι, εάν όχι όλες, των τεχνικών τους. Τόσο ακόμη και εκείνοι που προτιμούν ακριβώς τα bashing κρανία ως Shinobi χρειάζονται ακόμα ένα αξιοσέβαστο ποσό ελέγχου της χρήσης chakra τους για να πάρουν τα περισσότερα από το Jutsu τους. " All of this new to Natsu who, even though he had been practicing some Jutsu with his mother, had little knowledge in these things. He'd see if he could sneak in some literature about it without his father noticing.

A question floated to the surface of his mind however, and he inquired Takai about it. "Τι γίνεται με το φωνητικό σκοινί; Μπορεί αυτός να επηρεαστεί από το chakra, παραδείγματος χάριν, αυξάνει τον όγκο της φωνής σας" Once more, Takai nodded affirmative. "Πράγματι. Στην πραγματικότητα, πιστεύω ότι αυτός είναι ο μόνος τρόπος να μιληθεί το Vulgar' πιό περίπλοκης του s παραλλαγή. Το κλασικό αρχαίο Kumo" Natsu's curiosity was skyrocketing at this point, the talk about a more advanced version of the language he had been spending more than 3 years on, despite being a so called prodigy, most certainly piqued his interest. His tutor went on however, making the student more amazed by the second. "Πράγματι. Στην πραγματικότητα, πιστεύω ότι αυτός είναι ο μόνος τρόπος να μιληθεί το Vulgar' πιό περίπλοκης του s παραλλαγή. Το κλασικό αρχαίο Kumo"

Natsu, deeply impressed by the language from what his tutor had just told him, just had to know more. "Το μιλάτε" A soft laugh escaped Takai's lips, before confirming the boy's suspicion by uttering a single word in the Classic tongue. "Φυσικά" Immediately, Natsu was burning to know what his tutor had said, yet the man continued, in the Vulgar tongue again. "Εντούτοις, εσείς aren' τ αρκετά έτοιμο για το. Δηλαδή, το Raikage θελήστε το τ σας δίνει την άδεια να μελετήσει εκείνους τους κυλίνδρους. Και σωστός είναι. Εάν you' επιθυμία δ να μάθει αυτήν την παραλλαγή, να σιγουρευτεί για να γίνει ένα Jounin του χωριού, νέο Natsu. Κατόπιν θα μιλήσουμε ακόμα μια φορά για αυτό"

Last edited by Kan Tamako on Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:26 pm; edited 4 times in total
Kan Tamako
Mist Med-Nin in Training
Mist Med-Nin in Training

Jobs: Unemployed
Mini Profile
Last post on: May 3rd, 2012

Medals: 0

[ Modify Kan Tamako's Cash ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:42 pm Reply with quoteEdit/Delete this postBack to topDelete this postView IP address of poster

Quote:

~ Do Natsu ~

Quote:

~ Statistics ~

~ Current Stats ~ :
Agility : 388
Stamina : 300
Ninjutsu : 210
Taijutsu : 300
Genjutsu : 210
Chakra Control : 300

Average : 284.7
Power Level : 1708
Character Level : 13

~ Battle Stats ~ :
Health Points : (60+lvl) * Stamina : (60+13) * 300 = 21900
Chakra Points : (35+lvl) * Chakra Control : (35+13) * 300 = 14400
Attack Points : Power Level / 300 = 5.69

~ Training History ~ :
Spoiler:

~ Wed 20th of July ~
Ability Training Rolls: +2, +2, +4 ~> Agility +8
Weekly Training Rolls: +4; +3; +3; +2; +2; +2; +5; +3; +2; +2 ~> Agility +23

~ Mon 25th of July ~
Weekly Training Rolls: +4; +4; +3; +3; +3; +4; +5; +2; +4; +2 ~> Agility +34

~ Mon 01st of August ~
Weekly Training Rolls: +5 ~> Agility +5; +3; +4; +5; +3; +4; +2; +5 ~> Chakra Control + 26; Spinning Attack Rank I ~> Rank III (Master)

~ Tue 09th of August ~
Weekly Training Rolls: +3; +4; +5; +2; +4; +5; +4; +5; +2; +2 ~> Chakra Control +36

~ Tue 16th of August ~
Weekly Training Rolls: +5; +4; +2; +2; +2; +5; +4; +5; +5; +4 ~> Chakra Control +38

~ Mon 22nd of August ~
Weekly Training Rolls: +4; +5; +5; +3; +5; +4 ~> Chakra Control +26; +3; +3; +5; +2 ~> Genjutsu + 13

~ Wed 31st of August ~
Weekly Training Rolls: Stone Cold Stomp I ~> Rank III; Pebble Barrage I ~> Rank III; Rock Tossing I ~> Rank III; Iaijutsu I ~> Rank III; +2; +3 ~> +5 Agility

~ Thu 08th of September ~
Ability Training Rolls: +5; +4 ~> Agility +9
Weekly Training Rolls: +4; +3; +5; +3; +3; +4; +4; +5; +3; +2 ~> +36 Agility

~ Tue 13th of September ~
Weekly Training Rolls: +5; +4; +5; +5; +2; +3; +4; +4; +5; +4 ~> +41 Agility; 5 rolls sacrificed for Class Change

~ Tue 13th of September ~
Weekly Training Rolls: +2; +2; +2; +3; +2; +2; +5; +2; +3; +4 ~> +28 Agility

~ Mon 02th of April ~
Weekly Training Rolls: +3; +2; +2 ~> +7 Chakra Control +4; +3; +3; +5; +2; +4; +3; +5; +3; +4; +2; +4; +2; +3 ~> +47 Agility

~ Mon 05th of April ~
Weekly Training Rolls: +5; +4; +5; +3; +5; +5; +4; +2; +4; +4 ~> +41 Agility

Quote:

~ Bloodline & Class ~

~ Kaguya ~
Spoiler:

A brutal and barbaric clan with its origins tracing into the earliest histories of Kirigakure, the Kaguya are a bloodthisty people born with an instinct that dictates a love of fighting and war. Their ability reflects their bloodlust, their gruesome power allowing the Kaguya to reshape and grow bones within their body to whichever shape they deem fit. Because of their morbid abilities and bloodlust, it is said that the Kaguya are a clan of demons, each one born as a living weapon destined for a life of violence. It is almost unheard of for a Kaguya to reach an old age and die a natural death, their clan believing that the only suitable death is to die in the midst of combat...among a sea of their slain enemies.

014% Control – Dead Bone Pulse (Rank 1)/Rapid Healing (Rank 1)
028% Control – Skeletal Density (Rank 1)
042% Control – Dance of the Willow (Rank 1)
056% Control – Bone Bullets(Rank 1)
070% Control – Dead Bone Pulse (Rank 2)
084% Control – Dance of the Willow (Rank 2)
098% Control – Rapid Healing (Rank 2)/Ultimate Bone Defense (Rank 1)
112% Control – Skeletal Density (Rank 2)/Dance of the Camellia (Rank 1)
126% Control – Dead Bone Pulse (Rank 3)/Bone Bullets (Rank 2)
140% Control – Dance of the Willow (Rank 3)/Dance of the Camellia (Rank 2)
154% Control – Ultimate Bone Defense (Rank 2)
168% Control – Skeletal Density (Rank 3)/Dance of the Camellia (Rank 3)
182% Control – Rapid Healing (Rank 3)/Ultimate Bone Defense (Rank 3)
196% Control – Bone Bullets (Rank 3)
210% Control – Dance of the Larch (Rank 1)
224% Control – Dance of the Clematis (Rank 1)
238% Control – Dance of the Larch (Rank 2)
252% Control – Dance of the Seedling Fern (Rank 1) Â
266% Control – Dance of the Larch (Rank 3)/Dance of the Clematis (Rank 2)
280% Control – Dance of the Clematis (Rank 3)/Dance of the Seedling Fern (Rank 2)
294% Control – Dance of the Seedling Fern (Rank 3)

Dead Bone Pulse - Clan Fighting Style
Despite their barbaric heritage, the Kaguya are a surprisingly graceful clan of fighters. Their style of fighting utilizes fluid movement to increase their fighting capabilities, not only quickly shifting and avoiding attacks, but each movement elegantly coordinated and effortless as if it were all part of a dance. A very lethal dance.

Rank 1: +1 Dodge, Accuracy buff stacks up to +1.
Rank 2: +1.5 Dodge, +5% Taijutsu damage. Accuracy buff stacks up to +1.5.
Rank 3: +2 Dodge, +10% Taijutsu damage. Accuracy buff stacks up to +2.

Notes:
- For every Dance used used during the round, the Kaguya gains +1 accuracy. This applies to all taijutsu for the remainder of the round.
- Changing Styles negates any active buffs.
- User Exhausts at an Above Average Rate.

---

Rapid Healing - Passive
The Kaguya's ability constantly punctures and shreds their flesh upon the removal of their bones, and though excruciatingly painful for younger members, the Kaguya naturally begin to shrug off this pain as their body begins to become accustomed to this wear and tear, their skin rapidly repairing any punctures or lacerations they may be afflicted with almost as quickly as they are cut.

Rank 1: Bleeding damage is reduced by -10%. At the start of every round, the user has a 30% chance to lower their Bleed Rank by 1.
Rank 2: Bleeding damage is reduced by -15%. At the start of every round, the user has a 35% chance to lower their Bleed Rank by 1.
Rank 3: Bleeding damage is reduced by -20%. At the start of every round, the user has a 40% chance to lower their Bleed Rank by 1.

Note:
- The chance of regenerating a Bleed Rank lowers by -5% for each Bleed Rank after the first. For Example, Rank 2 of

---

Skeletal Density - Passive
Born with high calcium levels and a unique bone strength, the Kaguya are incredibly resistant to nearly all forms of harm that may befall them. Though physical effects are far less effective against these graceful brutes, their resilience even protects them from other effects.

Rank 1: Called shots have a -4% chance of effecting the Kaguya.
Rank 2: Called shots have a -6% chance of effecting the Kaguya. All damage is reduced by -5%.
Rank 3: Called shots have a -8% chance of effecting the Kaguya. All damage is reduced by -10%.

---

Dance of the Willow - Weapon Creation Technique
The most reknown ability to the Kaguya, this ability allows the barbaric people to manipulate their bone structure and calcium levels in anyway they see fit, allowing them to easily create weapons from within their own body. Their bones possess a density that makes them just as hard and sharp as steel.

Rank 1: The user is able to create Light Weight Weapons. These weapons deal 200 damage maximum at +2 accuracy.
Rank 2: The user is able to create Medium Weight Weapons. These weapons deal 230 damage at +1 accuracy.
Rank 3: The user is able to create Heavy Weight Weapons. These weapons deal 260 damage at normal accuracy.

Special Action:
When creating a weapon, the user may increase the base damage by 10 but reduce the Accuracy by -1. Alternatively, they may lower the base damage by 10 to increase the accuracy by +1. This effect can stack up to twice per weapon.

Note:
- All weapons are RANK dependent.
- You may be able to make the weapons of any ranks as long as you get to that rank.
- Weapons are able to be buffed and used normally with Taijutsu.
- The first rank of this technique may be used to make a set of 5 Kunai, a set of 5 shuriken, or a set of 5 senbon. The damage is split between however many are created, and this would cost .5 Ap rather than 1.

Costs:
Rank 1: 300 Cp/weapon, .5-1 AP
Rank 2: 400 CP/weapon, 1 AP
Rank 3: 500 CP/weapon, 1 AP

---

Bone Bullets - Ranged Taijutsu
A technique that allows the Kaguya to rapidly detach and regrow the first bone of the fingers, shooting them out at a high velocity much like the effects of a gun. Though rapid fire is inaccurate, the amount of projectiles shot often makes up for that shortcoming.

Rank 1: 5 Shots at 120 points of damage each at -1 Accuracy.
Rank 2: 7 Shots at 200 points of damage each at -1 Accuracy.
Rank 3: 10 Shots at 200 points of damage each at -1 accuracy.

Note:
- Uses Ranged Accuracy, but receives all physical buffs.

Costs:
Rank 1: 200 Cp, 1.5 AP
Rank 2: 475 Cp, 2 AP
Rank 3: 675 CP, 2 AP

---

Ultimate Bone Defense- Bone Armor
The Kaguya possess the ability to create and instant, tough armor of bone nearly instantly that covers them and helps prevent them from taking damage from nearly every kind of technique. However, this layer of bone does impair movement to a degree, but the defense is worth the trade off.

Rank 1: Reduces physical and elemental damage taken by an additional 5%. Bleeding has a -4% Chance of Success.
Rank 2: Reduces physical and elemental damage taken by an additional 5%. Bleeding has a -7% Chance of Success.
Rank 3: Reduces physical and elemental damage taken by an additional 10%. Bleeding has a -10% Chance of Success.

Note:
- User suffers -2 dodge while this is active.

Costs:
Rank 1: 1.5 Ap, 240 Cp to initiate, 110 Cp/Rnd
Rank 2: 2 Ap, 350 Cp to initiate, 160 Cp/Rnd
Rank 3: 2 Ap, 520 Cp to initiate, 250 Cp/Rnd

---

Dance of the Camellia - Weapon Creation Buffer
A powerful skill that allows the Kaguya to creates a special bone weapon that with a much higher level of chakra-infused calcium, the weapon becoming stronger than normal and even weighing lighter. Through the fluid movements of the dance they can take down several strong opponents in mere seconds.

Rank 1: Creates a weapon at 700 damage at +1 Accuracy. The user can perform up to 2 standard attacks with the weapon at .25 AP per round for the next two rounds.
Rank 2: Creates a weapon at 600 damage and +1.5 Accuracy. The user can perform up to 3 standard attacks with the weapon at .25 AP per round for the next two rounds.
Rank 3: Creates a weapon with 500 damage and +2 Accuracy. The user can perform up to 4 standard attacks with the weapon at .25 AP per round for the next two rounds.

Note:
- After the round's set attacks, the weapon returns to it's Bone Weapon Damage/accuracy value until the start of the next round.
- Can only be used once every 3 rounds.
- Cannot be used with Jutsu.
- Able to be buffed.

Costs: 2 Ap, 560 Cp

---

Dance of the Larch - Counter Taijutsu
A gruesome ability in which razor-sharp bones pierce out of the user’s body as a counter measure to being attacked, protecting them from physical harm, and damaging those who attack. Though this technique is useful for both offense and defense, the rapid extension of nearly every bone in the user's body makes it difficult to move.

Rank 1: Absorbs physical damage equal to 1620 HP. Unarmed attacks return 20% of the damage done by the opponent back on themselves as well.
Rank 2: Â Absorbs physical damage equal to 2030 HP. Unarmed attacks return 30% of the damage done by the opponent back on themselves as well.
Rank 3: Absorbs physical damage equal to 2430 HP. Unarmed attacks return 40% of the damage done by the opponent back on themselves as well.

Note:
- May be used reflexively.
- This skill may only be used once per round, but lasts until bone Hp is depleted or the end of the round.
- The user has -2 Dodge for the remainder of the round this is used.
- Stacks with Ultimate Bone Defense and Skeletal Density

Costs:
Rank 1: 2 Ap, 610 Cp
Rank 2: 2 Ap, 740 Cp
Rank 3: 2 Ap, 880 Cp
---

Dance of the Clematis - Bone Spear Taijutsu
Perhaps their single, most powerful individual bone weapon, this technique converts their chakra into high levels of calcium within their bones, and uses their ability to twist all bones within their arm, elongating them to the point where their arm transforms into a a large spear that can easily impale nearly any target.

Rank 1: Creates a spear the size of the Kaguya’s arm and thrusts it into their opponent, dealing 2400 piercing Damage at -2 accuracy.
Rank 2: Creates a spear twice the size of the Kaguya’s arm and thrusts it into their opponent, dealing 3000 piercing Damage at -2 accuracy.
Rank 3: Creates a spear thrice the size of the Kaguya’s arm and thrusts it into their opponent, dealing 3600 piercing damage at -2 accuracy.

Notes:
- Unable to use handseals while in play.
- Cannot be duel wielded or used in any Taijutsu.
- Gains +15% Damage when used on a barrier-type Jutsu.
- Lasts 2 rounds or until the user hits their target.

Costs:
Rank 1: 1.5 Ap and 870 Cp to create, 1 Ap to attack.
Rank 2: 1.5 Ap and 1100 Cp to create, 1 Ap to attack.
Rank 3: 1.5 Ap and 1300 Cp to create, 1 Ap to attack.

---

Dance of the Seedling Fern - Bone Forest Ninjutsu
The most fearsome technique to the Kaguya clan, but also the most taxing. This ability allows the Kaguya to flow a vast amount of calcium into the ground, supercharged with their chakra and kekkai genkai. This rapidly spreads across a large area, and from there condenses into countless spines of sharp bone. Upon use, this appears as if a pale white forest of bones shoots from the ground, impaling all those nearby. From this point, the bone spires remain on the battlefield and give the Kaguya the unique ability to merge and transfer themselves freely between spines. Though powerful, this skill drains the Kaguya heavily of their vitality, often enough to cause coughing of blood.

Rank 1: Creates a vast forest of bone the covers the nearby region. All within the battle must make checks against 9 Trees, but may only be hit by 6. Trees each deal 680 Damage at -2 Accuracy. Each tree reduces the targets Accuracy and Dodge by -.5, but this only stacks up to -2. Tree's and debuffs last for three rounds, upon which they disintegrate.
Rank 2: Creates a vast forest of bone the covers the nearby region. All within the battle must make checks against 11 Trees, but may only be hit by 7. Trees each deal 655 Damage at -1 Accuracy. Each tree reduces the targets Accuracy and Dodge by -.5, but this only stacks up to -2.5. Tree's and debuffs last for three rounds, upon which they disintegrate.
Rank 3: Creates a vast forest of bone the covers the nearby region. All within the battle must make checks against 13 Trees, but may only be hit by 8. Trees each deal 630 Damage. Each tree reduces the targets Accuracy and Dodge by -.5, but this only stacks up to -3. Tree's and debuffs last for three rounds, upon which they disintegrate.

Note:
- Tree's remain on the field for 3 rounds, after which they disintegrate. This technique may be used again the following round. In otherwords, once ever four rounds.
- This Jutsu may Automatically target three separate targets.
- Bone trees can be used like body switch targets. However, body switch effects still apply.
- This may only be buffed by Physical, Non-Weapon Buffs.

Costs:
Rank 1: 3 Ap, 2270 Cp, 3% Max Hp.
Rank 2: 3 Ap, 2550 Cp, 4% Max Hp.
Rank 3: 3 Ap, 2800 Cp, 5% Max Hp.

~ The Last Dance ~
Spoiler:

HP: (60+lvl) * Stamina
CP: (35+lvl) * Chakra Control
Class Feature: +15% Melee Damage

High: Melee Accuracy
Average: Evasion, Genjutsu Save, Ranged Accuracy
Low: Genjutsu Difficulty, Spell Accuracy

Quote:

~ Jutsu & Abilities ~

~ Genjutsu ~
:
Spoiler:

~ Kinetic ~

Stun [Rank I]

~ Taijutsu ~
:
Spoiler:

~ Sword ~

Strength Slash [Master]
Cross Slash [Rank I]
Impale [Master]
Power Lunge [Master]
Feint Slash [Rank I]
Piercing Rain [Rank I] Â
Ascending The Tower [Master]
Descending The Tower [Master]
Hi-Low Strike [Master]
Spinning Attack [Master]
Iaijutsu [Master]

~ Buff ~

Breath Control [Master]
Speed Boost [Master]
Strength Boost [Master]
Chakra Extension [Rank II]
Shadow Dance [Rank I]
Burst of Speed [Master]
Burst of Strength [Master]
Awakening The Dragon [Rank I]

~ Ninjutsu ~
:
Spoiler:

~ Non-Elemental ~

Chakra Concentration [Rank I]
Transformation [Master]
Body Switch [Master]
Cancel [Rank I]
Wall Of Spirits [Rank I]

~ Earth ~

Stone Cold Stomp [Master]
Pebble Barrage [Master]
Rock Tossing [Master]

~ ANBU ~

Snapshot [Rank I]

~ Abilities ~
:
Spoiler:

~ General ~

- Hyperactive -
- Quick Healer -
- Dual Wield -
- Ambidextirity -
- Quick Draw -
- Weapon Mastery: Short Sword -
- Bull's Strength -
- Earth Channeling -
- Called Shots -

Quote:

~ Inventory ~

~ Slot 1 ~
Smoke Bomb x3

~ Slot 2 ~
Flash Bomb x2

~ Slot 3 ~
Health Pill x2

~ Slot 4 ~
Headset x1

~ Slot 5 ~
Kawamiri Target x1

~ Sheath 1 ~
Kris
augmented with
- Earth Composition
- Crippler
- Adamantium

~ Sheath 2 ~
Kris
augmented with
- Earth Composition
- Crippler
- Adamantium

~ Sheath 3 ~
Chisomizue
augmented with
- Earth Composition
- Forged Twins
- Keen Edge

~ Sheath 4 ~
Chisomizue
augmented with
- Earth Composition
- Forged Twins
- Keen Edge

Quote:

~ Achievements ~

~ Classes ~

~ Exams ~

~ Missions ~

~ Patrols ~

~ Gate Watches ~
Permitting Exit of Judasu
Permitting Exit of Uzumoreru, Rurou Kotsurugi, Kaze Raiden, Seishinbyo Kira and Joukuu
Permitting Entrance of Mishima Kaname

Quote:

~ Exam Requirements ~

~ ANBU ~
-500PL | Completed
-1 Completed Mission | In Progress [0/1]
-2 Abilities | Completed
-3 Mastered Jutsu | Completed
-2 Patrols, one of which must be at Dragon Tooth Pass | In Progress [0/2]

~ Senior ANBU ~
-950PL | Completed
-2 Completed Missions | In Progress [0/2]
-1 Completed ANBU Mission | In Progress [0/1]
-3 Abilities | Completed
-5 Mastered Jutsu | Completed
-1 Mastered ANBU Jutsu | In Progress [0/1]
-Taken a Trainee on a Patrol | In Progress [0/1]
-Since becoming an ANBU have taken part in two Patrols | In Progress [0/2]

Training
Agility : 388
Ninjutsu : 210
Genjutsu : 210

Zethui Kobayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
These are the stats that were associated with your last Character, Kan Tamako. I'm assuming you got some kind of Stat reduction?
Current Stats :
Agility : 175 [+ 1 (ANBU Robes) = 174]
Stamina : 183 [0 Cap(s) Broken]
Ninjutsu : 174 [+2 (ANBU Mask) = 176]
Taijutsu : 175 [+3 (ANBU Armguards), +2 (ANBU Mask) = 180]
Genjutsu : 247 [+5 (Cloud Chunin Vest), +2 (ANBU Mask) = 254]
Chakra Control : 244
Bloodline Control : 183
Power Level : 1396

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Donuts received a stat reduction penalty for early rebirth.
OCR said:
Old Stats:
Agility: 388/500
Stamina: 300/500
Ninjutsu: 210 /500
Taijutsu: 300/500
Genjutsu: 210/500
Chakra Control: 300/500
Total: 1708

New Stats:
Agility: 300/300
Stamina: 300/300
Ninjutsu: 133/300
Taijutsu: 300/300
Genjutsu: 133/300
Chakra Control: 200/300
Total: 1366

OCR Topic title: [Early Retirement] Do Natsu => Kan Tamako [Mist]

Kan Tamako said:
Agility : 300
Ninjutsu : 139
Genjutsu : 133

Average : 245
Power Level : 1.472
Character Level : 12

~ Kaguya ~

~ Dance of the Seven Veils (Vet. Grade) ~

Spoiler:
Class Feature: +2 Accuracy and +10% Melee Damage

Average: Evasion, Genjutsu Save, Genjutsu Difficulty
Low: Ranged Accuracy, Spell Accuracy

Quote:

~ Jutsu & Abilities ~

~ Genjutsu ~

:
Spoiler:
~ Kinetic ~

Stun [Rank I]

~ Taijutsu ~

:
Spoiler:
~ Sword ~

Strength Slash [Master]
Cross Slash [Rank I]
Impale [Master]
Power Lunge [Master]
Feint Slash [Rank I]
Piercing Rain [Rank I]
Ascending The Tower [Master]
Descending The Tower [Master]
Hi-Low Strike [Master]
Spinning Attack [Master]
Iaijutsu [Master]

~ Buff ~

Breath Control [Master]
Speed Boost [Master]
Strength Boost [Master]
Chakra Extension [Rank II]
Shadow Dance [Rank I]
Burst of Speed [Master]
Burst of Strength [Master]
Awakening The Dragon [Rank I]

~ Ninjutsu ~

:
Spoiler:
~ Non-Elemental ~

Body Switch [Master]
Transformation [Master]

~ Earth Jutsu ~

Inner Earth Reflection Lure [Rank I]

~ Lightning Jutsu ~

Zeus Flash [Rank I]
Lightning Torrent [Rank I]

~ Abilities ~

:
Spoiler:
~ General ~
Hyperactive
Quick Healer
Ambidexterity
Quick Draw
Dual Wield

Quote:

~ Inventory ~

~ Slot 1 ~
Smoke Bomb x3

~ Slot 2 ~
Flash Bomb x2

~ Slot 3 ~
Health Pill x2

~ Slot 4 ~
Headset x1

~ Slot 5 ~
Kawamiri Target x1

~ Sheath 1 ~
Kris [Not Usable Yet]
augmented with
- Crippler
- Jagged
- Razor Strike

~ Sheath 2 ~
Kris [Not Usable Yet]
augmented with
- Crippler
- Jagged
-Razor Strike

~ Sheath 3 ~
Chisomizue [Not Usable Yet]
augmented with
- Forged Twins
- Keen Edge
- High Quality

~ Sheath 4 ~
Chisomizue [Not Usable Yet]
augmented with
- Forged Twins
- Keen Edge
- High Quality

Dojo said:
1. Hyperactive
2. Quick Healer
3. Ambidexterity
4. Quickdraw
5. Dual Wield

Training said:
Agility : 300
Ninjutsu : 139
Genjutsu : 133

PL: 1472

Kan Tamako was inactive pre-hack. Do Natsu is entitled to A-ranked, uncapped, inactive rewards:

525 Stat Points
Total: 1997 Points

37,500 Yen

Junan

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With the latest information:

Stats: 1472
Yen: 129000
Mastered Jutsu 18

Unfortunately this is the correct set, not my first post.

Hameru Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Old Character Name: Kan Tamako
Old Village: Mist

Old Character Class (if you have one):
Class Feature: +2 Accuracy and +10% Melee Damage

Average: Evasion, Genjutsu Save, Genjutsu Difficulty
Low: Ranged Accuracy, Spell Accuracy
Old BL/CA (if you have one): Kaguya

New Character Name: Do Natsu
New Village: Cloud

New Character Class:
A Dancer’s Grace
HP: (65+lvl) * Stamina
Class Feature: +5% Auto-Hit & -Dodge, +5% Melee Damage

Average: Evasion, Genjutsu Save, Ranged Accuracy
Low: Genjutsu Difficulty, Spell Accuracy
New BL/CA: Kaguya

Reason that the new BL/CA matches your character: See History
ANBU/Med-Nin/AIT/MIT?: Chuunin

History:
Being born to a family who considered themselves above the average citizen, Natsu grew up in quite the elitist environment. His father, Do Akumai, was a Shinobi who, after obtaining Chuunin rank and not able to advance much further, decided to turn his attention to politics. He wasn’t quite successful there either, but liked pretending that he was. Natsu’s mother, Sohan Akane, on the contrary, was a Med-Nin who, despite being fairly skilled at her role in the hospital, did not like to brag about her successes. Both did agree however that their child would have the best education and deserved to be treated as a little genius after discovering the child’s potential by some IQ tests.

This meant for Natsu that he’d spent his youth alone, without contact with other children his age, only to be surrounded by books. His father spent time with him, teaching the young boy about politics and encouraging the kid to engage in conversations to train his mind, which would be incomprehensible by most children of the same age, with some of the most renowned tutors of Kumo.

His mother had little say in the education, as Do Akumai claimed it to be a man’s job once the child had grown past the age of 3. Whenever the women was allowed some time with her child, she instructed him in some Shinobi techniques, only to be amazed by his natural aptitude for the techniques. She didn’t dare tell her husband, afraid he’d become even more frantic with pushing the kid, and giving her less time with him and so the years went on, until Natsu was 11.

Though he still was far ahead of the children of the same age in terms of gathered knowledge, he wasn’t the prodigy from the years before. The intensive education had worn him out it seemed, and his father, usually so proud and quick to brag about his son lost all interest in him. He no longer spent as much time with him, nor could Natsu find the look of approval in his father’s eyes anymore. The man decided that his career now should be given more attention than his son, who did not have what it took after all, and the boy once more returned to his mother’s care.

She did not hesitate and quickly instructed her son even more of the Shinobi techniques, now that she was free to take care of the boy in any way she saw fit. The boy however, missed the one thing that had been constant throughout his entire life thus far: he missed the praise of his father, and grew more restless by the day. His mother always found a way to soothe him though, usually by convincing him he’d earn the love of his father back if he could show his growth in the Ninja Arts.

Before Natsu would be given the chance to redeem himself in his father’s eyes however, the man passed away due to a heart failure. The Med-Nin who had been taking care of him claimed the cause to be too much stress. The boy, hopes and dreams shattered, fell into a state of unbelievable anger, in which he unlocked the traits of his bloodline. Bones bursting through his skin, causing incredibly strain on his body, the boy fell into a coma lasting about a week. The sudden release of chakra had caused even more strain to his mind, and had caused him to collapse. Natsu doesn’t remember this outburst, his mind having it unconsciously sealed from him.

The coma was also was an opportunity his mother took to study the blood of her child, quickly discovering that the both of them had a link to the Kaguya family. Though the fact that its genes had been passed down through so many generations, and seemingly unnoticed at that, was quite amazing, she decided not to let it go to waste and enrolled the boy into the Academy where he quickly passed the Genin exams. His training with his mother without a doubt had played a big role in that, but he surprised his superiors even more by just as swiftly passing his Chunin exam as well.
Two months after his promotion to Chunin, Natsu was sent on an undercovermission to the capital city Raiden’s Eye where he acted as student at one of the it’s universities. The mission served mostly as a means to get more forces into the capital in case the unrest of Prince Shiro's murder, which had been growing for the last 5 years prior to the mission, escalated into Raiden no Me. Recently having received the all-green to return to Kumogakure to continue his work as Chunin in Kumogakure’s direct service, Natsu will be meeting a superior in the Main Branch to discuss his future.

Death thread: N/A
Profile thread: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?p=16272#p16272
Training thread: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=2758
Dojo thread: http://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=2757

Usergroups: Registered Users, Cloud

Current Stats (state respective stat cap):
Agility: 347 / 550
Stamina: 360 / 550
Ninjutsu: 300 / 550
Taijutsu: 330 / 550
Genjutsu: 300 / 550
Chakra Control: 360 / 550

Power Level: 1997
AP: 8
Level: 9, A-rank

Previous total PL was 1472. Received 525 points for A-rank, uncapped, inactive package.

Jutsu Swaps:

18 Master ranks to start with, recorded by Isaki Kushin. These will be spent in the following manner:

Buffing Taijutsu:
- Limit Break
- Chakra Extension

Total: 2 ranks spent

Buffing Taijutsu:
- Tombstone Driver
- Memento Mori

Total: 2 ranks spent

Piercing Taijutsu:
- Outcry
- Feint Spike
- Pressure Pierce
- Pressure Thruster
- Fake Out
- Fillet-O-Flesh
- Million Stab
- Blood Letter
- Finisher
- Ultimate Counter Measure
- Piercing Pinholder
- Hyper Thrust
- Trashin’
- Giga Star Breaker

Total: 14 ranks spent

Grand Total: 18 master ranks spent

Name of any Contract you currently own: N/A
Name of any Cursed Seals you currently own: N/A
Name of Kinjutsu you own: N/A

Yen Refunds:
As per >this< topic, 150.000 Yen. Plus Yen gift for an A-Rank, inactive, uncapped player of 33.750 as with 1366 I came from a B-Rank character and raised to A-Rank with the PL Boost (as per >this< post the Yen Bundle gets averaged). This results in a grand total of 183.750 Yen.

Santaru Rin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
166,500 Yen refunded (0 cash on hand). [You exceeded the minimum of 150,000 Yen. This amount is not added to your total; it is a floor amount.]

Donut is approved as an A-rank Shinobi of Cloud.

Custom Class approved.
Kaguya Bloodline approved.
Stats approved.
Jutsu Swaps approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back