Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Doctor's Appointment[Mission/Solo]

Tsuchimikado Susumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As Susumu was sitting in his office at the hospital, someone had called him on his intercom to take care of a patient. The patients name was Juro and he needed to get his physical done. This was the fifth call today and he felt as though he wouldn't get a break. It was summer time in Sunagakure, which meant kids weren't at the academy. This also meant that kids were out in the village having the time of their lives and living it to the fullest. He calmly got up from his desk and proceeded to the lobby. As he came into the lobby he called the patient's name as protocol suggested he do. The young boy was about 5 inches tall and looked to be about 8 years old. He was sitting next to his mother with his head down as if his living nightmare was fast approaching. With his head still down and a droopy look on his face, his mother held his hand in an attempt to comfort him and make him feel better as they walked toward Susumu. Susumu took notice to the kid and bent down on one knee and began to talk to him. "What's wrong kid you look a little sad" Susumu asked him in a light tone. The kid then answered, "I don't wanna get my physical" "Im afraid of needles" Yes this was the most common case for kids his age and Susumu understood his pain. He remembered the doctors at the orphanage he grew up in. In his own mind the doctors there were ten times worse than the ones in the hospitals. They didn't care you had a fear of kunai and/or any other sharp object, in the end you would still get shots if you needed to. Susumu responded to the little boy trying to show as much sympathy as possible. "Don't worry Dr. Susu will give you a dinner roll if you do well" "I figured your hungry it's the least I can do"</B><i></i> This brightened the little boy's day a lot and the droopy face left his body and in turn, was replaced with a big bright smile. The mother began to smile as she saw her child's happiness. She then held his hand again and began walking him to the back of the facility where all of the operation rooms were. Susumu took the lead as the two followed. "Right this way ma'am" Susumu said pointing them in the direction of his office. He then took a seat behind his desk and told Juro to lie down on the operation bed. Without hesitation, the boy did exactly as he was told. Susumu began things with a few questions pertaining to Juro. "Now ma'am does your child have any allergies, known sicknesses and/or diseases?" Susumu asked the Juro's mother. Juro's mother then replied, "Nope, well none that we know of" Susumu followed up with another question to her answer. "Okay has he had any medical problems in the past" She answered diligently,"No" Susumu took a few minutes to document this information down on a notepad. He then got up and walked over to the operation bed grabbing a stethoscope of the wall. "Ok im going to check your heart rate"<i></i> Susumu said to the little boy. <B>"On the count of three I want you to breathe in and out" He continued. The little boy nodded his head signaling that he understood. Susumu then began to count as he put the stethoscope on the little boys chest, "1..., 2..., 3... Breathe in" he paused as the boy took a deep breath in. "Breathe out" He continued as the boy released his breath. "Alright heart rate is normal" Susumu stated. Susumu now needed to test to see if the boy's nerve system was functioning correctly. He sat the stethoscope on his desk and grabbed a reflex hammer from one of the drawers. "Ok now I want you to relax son" "this won’t hurt a bit i'm just gonna tap this against your knee" Susumu said to Juro. He never understood why kids always got scared whenever he pulled this tool out. Juro remained calm and let Dr.Susu work his magic. Susumu took the reflex hammer and tapped it against the boy’s knee and his leg kicked forward. He did the same thing on his other leg and got the same results. “Ok nerve system is in order” He stated. Susumu then turned his attention to Juro’s mother. “Has he gotten any recent shots ma’am?” he asked her. She then replied, “No he has not” Susumu nodded and said, “Well unfortunately im going to have to give him a shot for the Worm Flu Virus that’s been spreading” As he said this his attention turned to Juro. The little boy got nervous and swallowed his spit. Susumu then got a syringe from his desk with the vaccine for the worm flu in it. "Alright the worst thing you could do right now is move Juro so dont" Susumu said calmly to the little boy. Juro remained still and nervous as Susumu stuck the needle in his arm. "See that didn't hurt did it" Susumu asked rhetorically. Susumu then took the needle out slowly and told them that Juro's physical was done and handed them the paperwork. Susumu then went into his refrigerator and handed Juro a dinner roll for his reward. The young boy devoured every bit of it as they walked out of Susumu's office. "Thank you Dr.Susu" The kid said with his mouth full before leaving. Susumu smiled and nodded and sat behind his desk.

WC:938
[OOC:Mission Complete]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back