Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Documents of Importance, for Specific Eyes to See [A-Rank SSMM, Part 1]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”Ah, you have arrived.”

That was Nara Hitachi, Kumogakure’s own reputable historian. He has requested this mission of Shikyu, and had been waiting at the gates to deliver pertinent documents to Shikyu. Now that Shikyu has arrived, exactly on time, Hitachi took out from his cloak a specially sealed tube and handed it to Shikyu. The tube was made of a special material that protected itself against diverse adverse environmental effects, and even had a seal that required chakra infusion to unlock. Nothing too overly complicated, just standard Shinobi-to-Shinobi transport failsafe, in case the tube somehow gets into the hands of a random non-Shinobi, the most likely source of interference in the direction Shikyu would be heading in.

”Hitachi-san, thank you for putting me forth for this mission. It is an honor.” Shikyu said with a slight bow, as he took the tube from Hitachi.

”You are welcome, young one. Sendatsu may not be too sure about your capability yet, but Shikyu, you have been a Chuunin of Kumogakure for an extended duration. You have trained and learned a lot. You need to start taking charge of that title. You must do what any other Chuunin is prepared to do.” Hitachi explained, as he took a step back. ”The container I have just handed to you contains an important document that must be handed directly to Zentaru Minami, head of the Zentaru clan. Understand what I am saying Shikyu. It has to be her, and no one else. Here.” Hitachi reached into his cloak for a map, and handed it to Shikyu. ”You will also need this. Directions to get to where the Zentaru clan is located has been marked on the map. You will need to follow the directions until you arrive at the location marked on the map. Upon arrival at the designated location, turn the map over, and there are further instructions on how to get to the actual clan headquarters itself. Make sure you announce your presence clearly, so that they do not kill you. I am not kidding.”

Despite those words, Shikyu was unfazed. He was a Chuunin amongst the ranks of Kumogakurian Shinobi after all. He takes his role seriously, and fully believed that if he has been entrusted with such a mission, the higher ups were aware of his capabilities, and believed that he truly had the capacity to do it.

”Thank you for the words of warning, Hitachi-san. If there is nothing else, I shall embark now.” Yes, this was professionalism. There’s no need to chitchat or the like, not when he is actually on the job.

”No, there is nothing else, Shikyu. You may go.”

With that, Shikyu bowed a slight bow at Hitachi again, which Hitachi responded in kind. He was just turning away when Hitachi motioned at him. Shikyu stopped, and turned back slightly to face Hitachi in a bit of puzzlement. ”Nara-san, by the way.” Said Hitachi, resulting in confusion to play out across Shikyu’s face. Hitachi continued. ”Nara-san. How you should address me. Unless someone specifies it, generally it’s someone’s surname, and a ‘san’ added.”

Shikyu blushed. He had been calling so many people wrong for such a long time! ”Apologies, Nara-san. Thank you for your lesson.” With that, he bowed and, with reciprocation from Hitachi, it was cue for him to depart.

Thus, Shikyu left on his first ever mission, heading out of the village. Hitachi looked on for a moment, before heading back in.

OOC:
[Thread entered and left with PC Monzaemon Marushijūkyū.]
[Thread entered and left with NPC Nara Hitachi.]
[Post 1 of 2]
[WC: 579]
[TWC: 579/1,500]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back