Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Dog Days [SMM]

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Delivered to the residence of Dokuso Maru, would he be met with a letter from a local carrier dove pecking against his window until successfully noticed. The stary sky ways would make it fairly easy to view the ivory dove fluttering about for attention. The containment's read as follows . . .

Dear Maru,

I have been quite busy lately in the hospital, come stop by when you can for continuing ongoing training! Until then, I volunteered you to aid a local Inuzuka ranch on the outskirts of the Oak District. It shouldn’t be difficult to find, nor the difficult too much for someone such as yourself; I won’t tell you as it will be a surprise once you get there! Please arrive by sunrise and dress sharp, you are representing me!

Good luck!

Tsukasa Mikasa
Medical Chief of the Konohagakure Medical Corporation

28jouIR.pngp

D2vl77z.png

Inuzuka Zetsumei

The sun rose on the horizon, the rays of light caressing against the elongated wooden sign proclaiming the ranches location. As if clockwork, an elder man would begin his descent down the minimal stairs in front of the main home of the establishment – shading his eyes against the sun. “Going to be a hot one.” he mutters, squinting about to locate the newcomer who were to aid him on this day. “Little lass told me she would be sending one capable today.” the elder continues aloud, to no one apparently. In the background, the morning howls of the pack awakening one after another would strengthen. “Going to be a busy day.” he grumbles, rubbing sheepishly at his face before turning about towards the entrance.

Dokuso Maru would be able to locate the rancher directly beside the front entrance.​
<i>​
</i>

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Dokuso sat in his work bench, reading the newest letter from his mentor with a look of interest. Although his mentor Mikasa wouldn't be there, which was because of her tight schedule at the hospital, she had still had a job he had to carry out which was to aid a local Inuzuka ranch on the outskirts of the Oak District. He also noticed that he was allowed to drop by the hospital at anytime he wished which had been nice considering that most of their meetings had been on her terms. Regardless there was still a task to complete. Maru had to represent both his power and his mentors leadership. There was no room for failure.

The boy got off his work bench to move towards the two dark casket cases that sat in the corner of his little studio/lab of his home. One name tag simply had “Jill” written in blood red letters, the other one had “Shi” written in green. Maru rubbed his chin as he thought to himself. Hmmm I've already gotten enough practice with Jill, so I guess I'll give Shi the spotlight for now. With that he looked at the digital clock, seeing its nearly dawn which was hard to tell I'm his usually dark room. So he casually got dressed in semi formal clothing, picked up shi’s coffin and then he strolled on out of his home. Heading toward the sight of his assignment, the coffin was rattling with each and every step he made.

….

Kazami-Tomohiko-another-34321455-500-308.png

Crows cawed at the arrival of the young shinobi, as if announcing his presence. Maru had been dressed in a grey button down shirt, black slacks, and black dress shoes to give him a professional look despite having a coffin strapped to his back in which kept his posture straight. His golden colored eyes scanned the area, seeing an elderly man waiting I'm the hot sun for him. Dokuso wiped sweat from his forehead, taking his time in getting towards the meeting sight 30 minutes late. He finally had arrived at the entrance, however he didn't at the least bit know where he was going so he decided to approach the old man who had been directly on the side of the entrance of the ranch.

When addressing the elder he was straight to the point with his tone. “Look I'm supposed to meet someone here for some assignment that was given to me by the Konoha Medical brach.” He pulled out the paper that had been written and signed by the chief herself to show his credibly. “Do you know who called or do I ask someone else?”

WC443

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
D2vl77z.png

“Damn crows, our pack is doing so hot in scaring them off these days..” the elderly man scoffs, taking notice of the arrival of the lad – his scent making him stand out like a sore thumb. Zetsumei’s initial take on the youngster was that of arrogance and clearly not a people person. “Huh? Mika-chan sent a brat who carries a brief case on his back?” he shakes his head, clearly not pleased with the arrival of the raven hair youth. “I admit you look sharp, but it’s going to take a lot more than that to perform a job . . . not that you appear old enough to do even that.” he continues, crossing his arms behind his back. Silently the Inuzuka opens a single eye to inspect the lad once more, a sigh escaping his lips.

Unfortunately time was of the essence and to have another medical shinobi arrive would take far too much time as the busy season was rapidly approaching. Without a word the older man snatches the letter from the grasp of the teen, “Hmm, definitely Mika-chan’s work.” he grumbles, placing the parchment in his rear left pocket. Groaning, the old man strolls through the entrance to the ranch, motioning for the lad to keep pace; not that this would be a difficult challenge. In the distance the sound of howling would continue to increase in volume, the occasional canine appearing in the distance as they walk through the ranch. Maru would be met with the heavy smell of wet canine to that of some not so unpleasant smells, “Their fecal matter makes interesting nutrients for the plants.” Zetsumei explains, swatting at his nose, “Stinks to high heavens though.”

In due time the distant canines become much more visible; ranging from the average petite house pet to a few above the height of an average shinobi or kunoichi alike. “You are here because I have a very ill mother, close to giving birth. Admittedly I am not skillful at medicine, much more of a tracker.” he explains, waving his hand about against the alert canine, a few bearing fangs and growling towards the academy student. “Ay ay! Settle down, settle down!” he barks back. In the distance, once again, a faint outline of a wooden fence would appear and their destination becoming clear.

The closer they were to get, the heavier the population of canine became, as if guarding a sacred treasure. “Here we are, hope you are prepared boy. Not a pretty sight.” he mutters, propping open the fence to showcase a bloated canine, quite easily eight feet in height if she were to be standing. The smell, repulsive, clearly not well taken care of. “She ate something foul and the effects are awful.” he concludes. The creature of a dark tan fur color, two azure orbs would narrow against the arrivals and the pack outside of the fence restless. “This is Poko, normally she is well tamed.”

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
d9154bfba20c1b907eca17928a857cb6.jpg

Maru smirked a bit from how quick the man had gotten irritated with his approach to asking the man who to meet. He could tell that the man was not pleased at all of having a medical intern with a bad attitude sent here to do a job. Regardless he didn't further engage in a argument with the poor old man, letting him rant on about how young he was and how hard the job will possibly be. Waving the note, the man snatched the paper out of his hand rudely, and Maru thought about drop kicking him right in the back but then he remembered the conversation with Mika back in her office

"You are under my supervision and any wrong doing you may attempt will place me in a bad light.” A pause, her gaze darkening, “Any foul light cast upon me will come back and hurt you in more ways than one.”

Well honestly something so little as having a bad attitude wouldn't exactly call for him to be badly punished, attacking a man would be grounds for punishment and his internship will go right out of the window! So he let the man finish reading it to show that it wasn't fake, Maru adjusted his glasses before moving with the man towards the entrance of the ranch. The rattling inside of the case on his back began once again, the weight inside shifting as he kept at a casual pace behind the man. Maru looked around the ranch, hearing the sounds of barking in the background, seeing a canine in the distance looking giving the them a quick glance before wondering off and even the smell wet dog invaded Maru's nostrils. Maru simply winced at the smell, not wanting to let the dissatisfaction show within his face. “Oh yeah, forgot that the Inuzuka are the dog hoarders,” he thought to himself starting to feel like this job didn't require him to look his Sunday's Best in order to actually do the job. It looked like the job was going to get a little dirty. Then the dogs were all visible now.

Dogs of different sizes from the little ankle biters to the humongous guard dogs that grew even taller than Dokuso. What the hell did these people feed these mutts to get them that big!? Dokuso heard the man speak, this time it was his actual job. It seemed like he was about to actually get to work on a real human after all, but these thoughts had been interrupted by a dog that sensed an oppressive aura from the boy starting to bear its teeth as if his master had been endangered. Maru looked at the canine with a blank expression, which made the dog even more furious! His growls turned into loud, authoritative barks but the man barked back with his voice which made the filthy mutt calm. As they continued their journey. Maru was able to spot the wooden fence, he kept up with the pace of the man as the population of canines began to grow larger, as if guarding someone…. Or something.

"Here we are, hope you are prepared boy. Not a pretty sight.” the old man muttered, before opening the fence to show Maru's assignment….

“You've gotta be kidding me.” Maru said, gesturing his hand out as if to say “what the hell.” Before him was a humongous, eight feet tall, smelly, dirty dog! For people that loved their dogs so much, it looked like that the mutt hasn't been well taken care of at all. The man went on to explain that the mutt had eaten something bad and now it is paying the price for it, Dokuso watched as its tan fur rose up then went back down. The beast gazing at both both the medical intern, the old man, and her pack as if she was a sick queen trying to get a little help. Maru sighed, taking the straps off of his shoulders, setting the coffin case onto the ground so he could move more freely. “First thing I need to know is are you sure that this thing is well tamed, because if it takes a bite at me I can't guarantee its safety. Once I know that it is safe to operate on I want you to tell me what did it ate and what reaction did this thing has. Is it just laying around, vomiting, whatever I need to know what is wrong with it then I'll take care of it from there.” Maru said sharply, crouching over his case to open the lock….

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
D2vl77z.png

Picking at the back of his head, Zetsumei would allow a single eye to open wide enough to stare against the young man, “Poko wouldn’t hurt a fly. She is a tame one.” he comments grumpily, trudging towards his canine to kneel beside the enormous pooch, his hands caressing the fur of the beast caringly. “I believe that she had some shinobi items mixed into her feed, damn brats pulling pranks.” he begins to quiver in frustration, bolting upwards at a shockingly speed for an older man he stomps upon the soil, “If I find out who it is, I am going to make sure they end up with a bruise or two!” he yells, startling the pack who were already restless.

On cue, the growls and howls the pack echo around them, their caretakers annoyance spreading amongst them all, “Silent you lot! Silence!” he barks, getting the majority to quiet down. It struck the retired shinobi as odd that the young man had begun to attend to his coffin case, unsure of what items that lay within. “If I had to guess, I would assume soldier pills and chakra supplements.” A pause, “Darn things are easy to get a hold of in town.” he frowns, shaking his head. “Poor girl, she didn’t do anything wrong.” he mutters, making his way to the corner of the fencing, grasping at a shovel. The situation was dire, however he still had his duties to attend to; yet he still found the strength to unearth the terrain and bury the foul source of stenches.

“If Mika-chan trusts you, I pray it was placed correctly.” he admits, “I don't know what is in your case, but on’t do anything rash. She is due in a few more weeks. Anything more and I am sure she will not be able to birth properly.” Zetsumei concludes, turning his attention against the canine, Poko’s hairs on end – not convinced of the lads intentions.
Poko's Current Health: 70%

All actions towards Poko will either raise of lower the current health of the canine. If the health drops below forrty percent, this will be considered a failure. Be careful!

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Dokuso smirked at the grumpiness of the old man, a although the man might say that the beast was well tamed, Maru knows all too well about how living creatures like these should be handled like any other animal which is neutrally. From the sheer size of the beast he was able to tell that when and if the animal were to get at full strength, it will be a lot more difficult for its master to control. As a young shinobi, he took in how his beast was well tamed with a skeptical approach. So as the old man spoke Maru took in note of the possible causes for the poor dog to come down with something;

1.That it might have eaten something it shouldn't have.

2.The beast is pregnant

3.This was possibly done on purpose.

With the old man's vow to find whoever did this to his poor Polo the other dogs barked in excitement as if he gave a great speech. Of course the barking only lasted a moment before the old man told them to silence. Meanwhile Dokuso opened up his coffin case pulling out a pulling out another case that was his medical kit before standing over his coffin with his left hand outstretched to produce chakra threads that latched onto another object inside of the case, the sounds of wood rattling could be heard faintly. Then a hands rose from the coffin like a zombie rising from the grave and paused– then the figure inside of the box began to rise to its feet as if it had no hands nor a stable bone structure as if the strange figure wasn't being pulled by chakra threads. What stood in from the coffin was a pale, lifesize, vampiric looking doll with its head facing the wrong side at first. But Dokuso quick made his doll snap its head all the way around so the man could get a good look at the face of Dokuso well crafted assistant. The doll had plastic face had the striking resemblance to a real human; its hair was shoulder length, its blood red lips was frozen in the emotion of wanting to say something but never could, its eyes had the look of concerned to give her a timid look to her, but it although Dokuso did well in crafting his little puppet to look human it still had the blank expression of a uncaring doll. His imaginary assistant wore a navy blue dress, with shoulder bag strapped over her left shoulder like a purse.

a3-640x355.jpg

Once the man got a good look at his assistant, Maru would make it stroll out of the case on its feet. Its joints visible with the sounds of wood against wood and gears motioning seemed faint. Maru making his puppet move with one hand while having the medical kit in another. “Relax old man, I'll do my best to make sure your dog is all fixed up,” Maru said confidentiality to ease the man's worries about his intentions, when he moved closer to the dog the puppet followed. “I mean sure I haven't actually performed treatments for other things but I've did do research on the topic. And also read a guide to medicine on my free time. Look at it this way! It's like a grand opening to a new restaurant. " Maru chuckled then him and his puppet raised their hands as if announcing someone to the stage.

“Surprise! Polo or whatever is the first thing I've ever given medical treatment to.” Although Maru was confident in his skills as a medical ninja, the lack or real hands on experience was a real concern. But of course the medical experience was a learning experience, and Poko would be the first thing he's ever treated.

Medical kit items:
Scalpel

Small bandages

Large Bandages

Gauze

Antiseptic pad's

Needles

Shoulder bag:
Antidote 2x

Liquid Health Pill 1

Syringe 2x

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
D2vl77z.png

Frantically Zetsumei begins to wave his hands about, “Aye aye aye! What do you think you are trying to do to my poor Poko!?” he barks, stirring commotion within the community of canine. Hesitantly the retired shinobi proceeds to cross his arms behind his back once more, “Your first time? You gotta be kidding me.” he grumbles, revealing a single shimmering amber eye to watch far more carefully, “I believe it would be better if we had someone else com-“ Regrettably the gentleman would be silenced, the enormous canine begins to wheeze, hacking violently. “Poko!” he cries out, making his way to the beast and the pack fall to silence.

“Never mind then, we don’t have much time! We have to get rid of all these soldier pills and chakra pills out of her system!” he mutters, stroking the throat of the creature, attempting to ease the suffering. “Got anything to put her to sleep with? Can’t be too strong, we need to make sure we don’t harm the pups inside her.” he explains.

Cautiously he eyes the work of art, the puppetry, unsure of the benefit it could bring to the table. Perhaps, with a bit of luck the lad came prepared with some sort of utility of tools and items. Time was of the essence, the canine spews a foul putrid color from her maw onto the dirt beneath her. “Poko!” he cries out once more, panicking.
Poko's Current Health: 65%

Every action you preform will have either a positive or negative impact on the overall health meter. If you drop to 45% the mission will be considered a failure!
<i></i>

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

At the first the old man couldn't believe that his mentor would actually send Maru, who had been inexperienced in being medical non, to attend to his beloved Poko! At first he was about to tell the young shinobi to kick rocks and get someone more experience but apparently poor poko couldn't wait that long for another medical nin with more experience to come on out. So it was all settled, Maru would be the one to operate on the dog as his first living creature he's applied his medical knowledge into, in which even the pack of dogs had no confidence in the teen. Although the situation was calling for quick action, Maru seemed to try keep his cool to find out a way in treating Poko.

This will look bad on his record if he wasn't able the treat a mere dog that overdosed on way too many pills. The goal is to get these drugs out of her system as quickly as possible before the the symptoms get worse than they already had been. He quickly glanced over at his puppet assistant for a moment before looking back at the man. The sickly smell was starting to get to him.

”Okay here's the thing, old timer,” the boy began as if he knew what he was talking about. “I don't think it's safe to put it to sleep with anything I got. I mean it's already taken like a ton of pills already so imagine if I give it a sleeping medicine now– it'll mess her up.”

The lad did make a good point, having all three in her systems could possibly damage her even more, possibly put her in a coma. Of course even if it was safe he didn't even bring that kind of medicine with him from the beginning so that was a big oops on his part. Regardless, he did have an idea to make his poko good as new but there was a small risk in it. So he played it cool however before he got the first word out, the ill Poko had spewed a of her mouth a foul pile of vomit that caused the man to panic and for Dokuso’s lunch almost to come up. Okay so it is a lot worse than I thought, the young shinobi thought. Then he finally spat out the treatment he planned for Poko, his puppet mimicked every move that Maru made with was a bit unintentional.

“Alright I think I've found a way to treat your mutt without giving it more medication.” maru said confidentiality to ease the man's worry.“You see Shi here happens to contain healing chakra within a scroll in her similar to the mystic hands technique. By her letting me borrow some of that healing chakra through via chakra threads I'll be able to channel it within the dog to help strengthen its immune system and its white blood cells to help it fight against the effects of the pills. Of course there are some potential risk in using the chakra this way, but we won't go into detail about that. You keep your dog relaxed while I get all set up in making it recover. “ he finalized, his puppets began to clack a couple times in approval.

Maru seemed to know what he was doing despite his lack of experience, but there was a reason to why he didn't tell the man the risk in doing this kind of treatment on a living dog no less…. Let's just say it involves a certain dog popping like a water balloon, a very messy sight of he messed up in anyway. But of course the retired shinobi would probably know that already, however there was still a sick dog in need of help and fast. So in case the elder decided to actually let him do his tactic, he twitched his chakra threads. Gears and mechanisms could be heard faintly as the doll like puppet loaded the scroll up to its chest with a metallic clang.

Clinck! Clang!

The sound similar to a shotgun preparing to fire was clearly audible, Shi’s blank glassy eyes locked onto the man as if on the man's approval.“We ain't got much to talk that much so it's either a yes or no.” Maru said to hurry the man in his decision.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
D2vl77z.png

Zetsumei would find himself staring at the bizarre puppetry, unsure if he should truly allow the creations to operate upon the canine. The retired shinobi hesitantly attends to the oversized pooch, his arm wrapping about Poko to the best of his abilities, “Lad, there are times where you need to learn to perform rather than give a speech!” he explains, Zetsumei’s gaze lowering towards the quaking Poko. Truthfully he fears the notion of a male as young as Maru performing on his beloved, yet he wasn’t left with any other alternatives. “Of course we ain’t got much time, time to shine lad!”

Strengthening his grip around the shivering pooch, the Inuzuka begins to whisper assuringly against the ear of the faithful companion, “It’s going to be okay, promise.” Shifting his attention towards the youngster’s tool of choice did he begin to lose confidence, the features of the doll were eerie.

Never the least, as if on cue, the canine known as Poko would once more begin to spew a vile yellow tinged liquid against the soil. Upon further inspection would the pair be able to distinguish bits and pieces of blue tinted soldier pills. “Looks like I was correct, damn children.” he scoffs angrily, stroking at the throat of the pooch once again. Truth to be told, however, the elderly man would normally recommend the natural remedy of digesting locks of grass. Often, when canine feel ill they will consume as much as possible to induce vomiting to clear their system, yet Maru didn’t seem to be in this particular mindset. At the end of the day he would enlighten the lad.

The medic to be would have to act swiftly, thus far he hadn’t shown a since of urgency and they may end up nipping Maru in the rear!
Poko's Current Health: 60%

Every action you preform will have either a positive or negative impact on the overall health meter. If you drop to 45% the mission will be considered a failure!

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Although Maru had made a few great points in his long drawn out statement, he has yet to actually do anything. He had been wasting time talking and gloating about his creation that he lost a sense of how urgent this was– there wasn't much time for his pooch. Maru took slow but cautious steps to approach Poko while the man did its best to hold the it in place. The doll strangely walking on its feet like a normal person with its wooden joints rattling, the blank expression upon its face was a hit unsettling but what choice did the man have but to let the young medical intern use his tool of choice on his pooch… Well feeding it grass was an option but where's the fun in that? After all he hasn't tried out Shi's healing abilities on another living organism so it was his first chance at getting to use his work to test its capabilities.

The poor pooch started to vomit again, this time bits and pieces of blue tinted soldier pills could be seen in the sloppy, disgusting liquid in the soil and Maru stopped for a moment to hold his mouth to keep from throwing up himself. Frustrated at the hesitation of the young medical intern the dogs behind him started to approach him and attempted to nip him in the behind to get him going while some barked. “Okay, okay I'm moving geez.” He said, moving up to the dog with a bit more urgency than how he was a few moments ago to avoid them getting more snippy with him.

After approaching the side of the humongous beast, his middle and ring finger would twitch. The work of puppetry had hatches open on the palm of her hands, medical chakra enveloped her hands, causing them to glow a bright green. Maru manipulated the doll like puppet into grabbing his forearms, the boy quickly channeled the healing chakra from his forearms to the palms of his hands and closed his eyes. Focusing his healing chakra on its immune system, attempting to lessen the effects of the pills Poko had eaten and speed up the recovery process. Although the boy had not been that trustworthy because of his arrogant attitude and his lack of experience he seemed to be performing just fine. The humongous beast before him started to become engulfed in the healing chakra, only time will tell if this method had been working or not. After all this was an experiment, and experiments are not always a guarantee...

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
D2vl77z.png

The beast in question becomes engulfed in a veil of chakra, the thought process of strengthening the immune system may be the correct method to approach the situation with; however Maru nothing more than a beginner in a complicated process. Reactively the pooch quivers, eyes’ coming to a closure and panic begins to display on the features of the elderly shinobi. “You go to keep trying! Anything!” he pleads, tightening his grasp upon the quaking canine. In the background the pack becomes restless and the occasional whimper mixed with growls surface. "Pour more chakra into your technique!” he barks, unable to determine a proper course of action himself.

Ever so slowly, within the beast, a process of healing initiates; although not nearly rapid enough. The damage to the system was repairable, yet the lingering bits and pieces of the solider/chakra pills remain in the system of the canine. Dokuso Maru would have to determine a way to forcefully eject the poisonous material through another process. “Stick your hand down Poko’s throat!” he cries out, “I’ll hold her maw open, just reach down there and cause her gag reflexes to trigger. I’m sure she will puke out the remainder!” he ushers in a serious tone, taking his hands and parting the jaws of the beast.

The academy student were to face a true trial, did he care for the well being of his arm or the potential success in saving the life of another, regardless of being an animal or human? Clearly there were alternatives to utilizing his own hand, but did his puppets possess the necessary width and length to perform the task, yet they appear too rigged with deadly traps. The potential mechanisms firing off would spell disaster and end the life of the pooch! “Any other ideas?” he comments, struggling to keep the maw of the shivering beast ajar.
Poko's Current Health: 65%
<i></i>

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Of course Maru had been a beginner in the healing arts, but it seemed to be working. The problem was when the elderly man seemed to be barking orders at him in a panic. He honestly wished the man would just go away somewhere. Go sit in a rocking chair, find him something on T.V, hell he could go to sleep for all Maru cared. However Maru had found comfort in thinking that Shi is right behind him. After a moment of pouring his chakra into the beast, however there was still soldiers/chakra pills were still stuck in the belly of the old man's pooch. Maru stopped his puppet from giving him any more chakra, leaning back to put his hand on his chin to think how will he get the pills out of Poko’s system.

Finally the old man said something that made Maru reluctant to try. To stick his hand down his pooches mouth so it will forcefully vomit the pills still within it! Surely the man didn't think that stuffing his hand in its mouth would actually would work to help the pooch, but of course the man was desperate so he opened its huge maw and waited for Maru to do what he had to do. Normally, this would go against the rule of self sacrifice for another life. But of course he was more open minded because looking at this as not a sacrifice but a test of bravery. Not to mention if he were to lose his arm it could always be replaced with one of his dolls arms, and who wouldn't want a doll arm that can be weaponized. So swallowing his hellish pride he walked over to where the retired shinobi was.“I guess we don't have a lot of options here, my puppet over there has traps built in so I guess that leaves me.” Maru said, tilting his head to the side to pop his neck. Jumping up and down as if he was preparing himself.

Maru crouched down, taking a loose the button on the cuffs of his shirt to roll up the sleeves of his right arm. Looking as if he was about to push his hand in, but then snaps his fingers as though he just remembered something. “Right I need gloves.” Maru said going into his pockets to pull out his latex gloves, putting one on the right hand then inches his hand to the beast mouth, slowly… ever so slowly. His fingertips were inside the maw but he paused. Taking a couple deep breaths. Might hate myself for this later. He thought to himself and pushed his hand deep enough to hit Poko’s uvula before quickly drawing back. Hoping that Poko wouldn't bite down as he drew back…. Would Maru get bitten? Did he pull his hand back just in time?

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
D2vl77z.png

Shockingly Dokuso Maru begins to perform an outrageous idea, despite the aid of the latex glove; surely the academy student fell under no illusions of that material capable of shielding his flesh. Zetsumei continues to force the maw of the beast as wide as possible, as the raven hair lad initiates tickling his digits against the canine's uvula. Little to no surprise, Poko begins to quake, her enormous form frantically wiggles about, "Settle down Poko! Settle down! This is to help you!" he yells, as if sharing in a portion of the pain. In the backdrop other canine howl, a few letting loose a serious of growls, and the remainder emitting whimpers.

Fortune shines upon Maru, his hand escapes the gaping jaw unscathed. The unfortunate side of the story dwell within the erupting plume of vile filth lapping against the soil below. The mixture of soldier and chakra pills shelling float about the gunk, "Poko are you alright?" he inquires aloud, the beast no longer shivers, his digits stroke the fur upon the head of the loyal companion. "Nasty brats, I'll skin them if I find them." he murmurs, regaining his composure to settle his gaze on Maru. "Thank you lad, I owe you an apology." he comments, "You kept calm in a situation I couldn't." he murmurs while continuing to stroke the beast who soon would produce an exaggerated set of snores, "Poko appears to be fine now, canine are sure fickle in that regard. Probably for the best to leave her be and rest up." he explains, coming to a stand to attend to the oddly colorful fluids attempting to soak into the terrain.

A few shoveling's later would the grounds be cleared from the stench. "You truly can't a judge by their covers, I guess I shouldn't have doubted Mika-chan." Zetsumei begins to rub at the back of his head. "Come, talk to me before you leave." he continues heading back to the ranch entrance, "Do you wish to enter the medical field or is this just a passing phase?"
Poko is on the road to recovery! Main Mission: Complete!

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Maru got his hand out of the beast mouth just in time! Escaping the jaws of the right on time, Maru fell on behind, then the pooch began to puke the rest of the foul gunk from its maw up. Seeing the mixture of chakra and soldiers pills he put his gloved hand up, still wet from dog saliva.“Welp your dog will be okay." The boy said, practically gloating about his victory. He would then get up, removing his glove he began gathering up his puppet, medical items and his coffin case. The man seemly apologetic about having doubted him, of course Maru didn't mind this a bit. The dog was fine…

After the odd fluids had been cleaned, Maru began walking with the old man to head back to the entrance of the ranch. Ravens had been propped against the sign turning their heads seemingly watching Maru and the retired shinobi coming close to the exit. Then the man asked him something, did he really want to pursue being in the medical field or was it just a phase of his. “Well to be quite frank with you I honestly do wish to enter into the medical field because I had an acquaintance there that helped me out when I decided to actually go public…. But if better opportunities come along I might change my mind down the line.”aru said, his puppet rattling from inside the case as he walked.

“So honestly it depends on what I find useful. That single acquaintance that happened to be the first person to help me or someone else who offers me something better.” Maru finalized seemingly satisfied with his answer. Not giving the man much detail on why did he wanted to peruse the medical field to begin with. Or even why hasn't he been well known around the village. After all that shouldn't concern him much.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
D2vl77z.png

Pivoting about, the elderly man shoos the raven hue fowls, causing them to scatter about into the sky ways. "Blasted creatures, usually the dogs keep them away." he comments dryly, shaking his head. Zetsumei would not interrupt the youngster, nodding his head at the appropriate moments, despite not understanding who the acquaintance Maru describes. "It has been a long time since I've seen someone attempt to utilize puppets and medical techniques together." he pauses to scratch his chin, "Mika-chan was the first I've ever seen, though she is far more cheery than yourself." he teases.

Rummaging about through his pockets, the retired shinobi withdraws an envelope, "Your pay, you deserve it." he grins for the first time since acquainting themselves with one another. Motioning towards the active beasts lingering in the depths of the ranch not performing their duties. Continuing to search through his pockets, he withdraws a tattered letter, sealed with the academy students name written upon it. The contents of the letter read as follows:
Dokuso Maru, greetings!

If you are receiving this letter than you have successfully attended to the needs of the Inuzuka Ranch. Congratulations are in order for am I sure this task would be unable to be performed without utilizing at least the bare minimum basic medical techniques and a bit of initiative thinking. Each passing day you grow more capable, but we still have a considerable amount of work to undergo until you are truly ready - mainly that attitude of yours is not up to Branch standards.

Never the least, this documentation will serve as your official voucher to participate in the Medic in Training exams, if you so wish to do so; however you must still complete the necessary courses within the Konohagakure Academy prior.

Thank you for the aid thus far and looking forward to our continuing research.

Tsukasa Mikasa
Konohagakure Medical Corporation Medical Chief.

"Good on you lad, I'll send a request for you next time I need you." he turns about, heading towards the ranch to complete the rest of his everyday regime.

[OOC: Mission complete, feel free to make your exit post.]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

The ravens fluttered away as they were shooed away, the retired shinobi was rather impressed with Maru being able to use medical ninjutsu and puppetry together like his mentor Mikasa did. However she was a bit more cheerful than him though, Maru chuckled at the thought.
“Yeah I suppose that's what most people would say, but I'm in one of my rare good moods today so consider yourself lucky you didn't get to see bad mood Maru.” The lad teased back. It was out of character that Maru would be this neutral with anyone, probably it was because he needed to make a good impression for his mentor. Regardless Maru paused at the gate, hearing the word payment caught his attention.

The man looking around in his pockets for something, Maru expected it to be money or something but it was actually a letter. He took the letter from the retired shinobi’s hand, adjusting his glasses quickly, Maru narrowed his eyes to read what the paper had to say:
Dokuso Maru, greetings!

If you are receiving this letter than you have successfully attended to the needs of the Inuzuka Ranch. Congratulations are in order for am I sure this task would be unable to be performed without utilizing at least the bare minimum basic medical techniques and a bit of initiative thinking. Each passing day you grow more capable, but we still have a considerable amount of work to undergo until you are truly ready - mainly that attitude of yours is not up to Branch standards.

Never the least, this documentation will serve as your official voucher to participate in the Medic in Training exams, if you so wish to do so; however you must still complete the necessary courses within the Konohagakure Academy prior.

Thank you for the aid thus far and looking forward to our continuing research.

Tsukasa Mikasa
Konohagakure Medical Corporation Medical Chief.​

Additude? Truth be told he didn't see his attitude as a problem so long as he can actually perform the task without an issue. Of course, this will be explained further when he got to meet Mikasa again but although after reading the rest of the letter. This letter had been a official voucher to take the Medic I'm training exams! Sure he needed to learn a few things here and there but that wasn't much of an issue. However despite the excitement he felt deep within himself, he simply replied to the retired shinobi with a “Sounds good to me, old timer.” He walked along the road, waving to the man without looking back at him. “Catch ya later!” Maru said as he walked along the road until he was gone… and with Maru's exit, the crows and ravens left for good this time.

[Maru left, in a nearly almost good mood but not quite....*Lied, really is in a great mood.*]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back