Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Don't Be Afraid [ANBU Tutor]

Midori Futotta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
When these students first entered his lesson, they were light hearted individuals that bore a small darkness within themselves. But now they have experience the evil that lurks within the depths of their own minds, Maru couldn't help but smirk. Zirens bloodthirsty personality reminded him of how he was during the student tournament, only he didn't fight against the evil, Maru embraced the darkness and allowed it to consume him. He wanted the same for Ziren so he could be a perfect butcher… but then again the Soku had enough darkness within her as well and the Uchiha child too. One killed her own father in revenge and the Uchiha's need for power drove his mother to die. A great class indeed. "So you are all probably wondering why did I do this to you, what was the point of you going through a lesson that involves your lives on the line, hm?” Maru asked, seemingly in a rhetorical way.

“Trapping you within my darkness was the easiest way to show you that the life of a ninja is cruel, you all must gain enough darkness to put your whole soul into a fight with your own monster.” Maru smirked, walking to where his doll was laying. He leaned down to pick the doll up as he continued speaking, paying no heed to Soku’s call to be released from her prison. “Darkness is a very important element of the ANBU, if you want to get truly strong you must turn your back on these trivial ideals that you must lean on one another to survive. The light is just dead weight you need to cut away from to truly be free. To put it bluntly… “ Maru paused. "This lesson was simply a necessary step in turning you all into dark shinobi.”

Maru walked to the door, with his doll in his arms. Single step by single step, before stopping. “Oh, you all passed but don't get too happy just yet because your lesson in darkness is far from over. If you choose to go through another dark lesson, I suggest you better get mentally prepared because this lesson was to face your fears to gain darkness. Next I'll test your capacity to be cruel. If this is the last dark lesson you wish to have, then hide and find another tutorer to maybe regain your lost innocence. However you'll be dealing with people like me soon enough and what better way to get darkness than experience it yourself?” Maru chuckled to himself at the last part, looking back at Soku who was still trapped behind his barrier.

"Sorry but I'm not helping you, I've already saved your life and gave you darkness that's enough help. Break the barrier and struggle until you can't struggle any longer.” With that Maru opened the door, disappearing within the darkness of the shadowed prison. Leaving behind a weight of fear and darkness within that room, he hoped to see them and a few new faces in his next lesson. Needless to say it might be even more traumatizing then this one. Hopefully they'll be ready.

[Maru has Left]

[[ALL PASSED!!! I'll CLAIM YOUR REWARDS AND OPEN ANOTHER SIGN IN FOR MORE TUTORING FROM ME =) ]]

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren listened to what Maru had to say. And regretfully enough, Maru was halfway right. That a ninja life was no fun and games. And to live with some terrible decisions that they'll have to make in the future.
"I have to say Maru. You have me half impressed. But you're also wrong.
I think those ideals makes us strong. Something that gives us meaning to fight for what we believe in. And you can't always do something by yourself. Eventually you will die, alone. With nobody there to back you up or finish the mission. Because no matter how strong you may be, there will always be someone stronger. You remember Suyashi?"

Ziren said that last part to really get under Maru's skin...or wood.
Then Maru talked about how he was going to make another lesson. Ziren grimaced at the idea of him doing this to some others.
But he knew that there will be some innocent other people that will unknowingly go. Therefore, Ziren might just have to go. To protect them if necessary. And hopefully be able to show Maru what the light can do.
Maru then proceeded to make a dramatic exit, with an over exaggerated use of the darkness.
Ziren looked over at Soku. She was still trapped in the barrier. He felt angry. Angry at Maru for leaving her in there. For bringing up such horrible stuff in the Genjustu that Ziren was trapped in. For making his other self aware.
Just for a split second he felt raw power of the other Ziren run through him. He punched the barrier, shattering it.
He ignored what Soku said to him before Maru's little speech.
"My suggestion to you two is this. Don't go to Maru's next tutor. Not unless if you can stomach anymore of his darkness nonsense. I'm going to find out if there are others that will be going to his next class.
And I will personally make sure that they are alright. Meaning, I'm going to his class. But not for his reasons. But to make sure that whoever else goes, isn't scarred for life."

He listened to the blood flow of Soku and Nanashi, to make sure they good, and then he left without even listening to what they had to say.
He climbed over the debris, and out on to Hokage Rock.

(Topic left unless stopped)

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Maru made his exit leaving them to contemplate on today's traumatic experiences and Yami fades away into nothingness, his laughing echoing all around them. Ziren for a moment let his rage take over and shattered the barrier with one blow allowing her freedom of movement and escape. "Thanks." She glanced at Nanashi who seemed to be doing fine. The puppet master had hinted at a second round of the nightmares and was determined to tough it out no matter the cost.

She ignored Zirens statement , she felt her blood boiling at the thought of Maru having fun at their expense. She would go to that class and prove to that puppet lunatic that darkness can be defeated, it is not the only way to be a shinobi. From this day on, Soku swore to make Maru see light, she would not end up like him. Ziren left through the gaping hole and Soku prepared to exit as well. She offered a hand to Nanashi to help him stand up. "I'm going to that class Nanashi. To prove Maru wrong, you are welcome to join us but take care of yourself. That genjutsu really did a number on you"

With that, Soku retrieved her dropped kunai, gave it a twirl and walked through the hole wondering about the plans Maru had in store for them next. She wouldn't break easily, not after just one session and she had someone to thank for that, her mentor whom she looked up to. " Yukio-sensei...."
[Topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back