Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Don't be evil . . . [Deactivation]

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
mTseAw7.gif

I joined NC in August of 2007 as a wild eyed, Gaara wannabe named Inu Baretto. Within hours I’d managed to convince a veteran to RP with me in a topic that was nothing but his character teaching my character how to use a kunai, while under the shade of a tree. It was simple, my post were trash and in the end, I decided that NC was a place that I’ve love to stay and be a part of.

Quickly joining Suna . . . because again, I was a Gaara wannabe, I eventually ended up following the path of the medically inclined despite going with the Uchiha bloodline. Refusing to buy fire jutsu and instead using only earth based jutsu, having green eyes and green sharingan, and sporting a name that was based off of a Japanese take on Barret from FF7, it’s a wonder that I feel in with a group of RPers who didn’t care about the quirks but just went with it. Maturity as an RPer on a forum such as NC would come later but in those early days I didn’t care, I was here for the good times.

RPing with characters such as Sunahara Daichi, Iyo Tsuki, Oishi (aka the Turkey dude), Melkor (never forget Melkor) and the like, we had some good times and some crazy wild RPs (like that time when I was a genin and somehow was allowed to go on an S rank mission and I kept getting KO’d and then revived because my far more stronger team didn’t want me to die). Heck, there was one time where Sand Council (I specifically remember Shiori but that’s because she RP’d my medic portion) set up this big Chunnin exam and we were twenty-something-odd deep, separated into many groups, all trying to make it through a desert to finish the exam. Imagine, all these different pieces on a Chess board all trying to get to one square.

Only a certain amount of people were supposed to pass the exam, like 30% or so but some didn’t like that. So instead of a few passing, a good 50% of us used turn after turn to move towards the exam proctor in order to call a bmod on him and force him to pass the whole lot of us. It was glorious, it was fun, and it was a moment that I’d never forget. Yagami, the multi armed Jounin got us back in the end, lol, a bunch of us got locked up by the ANBU for the most minor of infractions afterwards. We didn’t care though, we just went along with the RP because it was fun.

The things I learned in Suna followed me everywhere I went on NC, even when I eventually left Suna for Konoha, Konoha for Kiri, Kiri for Ame (Rain) and then after the hack, Konoha, Iwa, Konoha, Kumo. I’ve had a lot of banners, made a lot of mistakes, made a lot of friends and made a lot of memories. I’ve been to Anime Conventions and met up with NCers (looking at the Atlanta, Georgia folks). Which, as an aside . . . I need a copy of that picture we took! During the Amegakure days before the site hack, I and Yasha Sojobo both lived in the same city (15 minutes from his house to my own) and would grab a bite to eat and hit up the movies pretty regularly. In fact, there’s probably still a bunch of Arcades with high scores under the name “AMEKAGE” because we were just that serious about the Rain Village.

20181228_145156.jpg
Recently, my mother was deathly sick in the hospital and I had to get on an airplane to fly to see her. Ayumu and Kahako met me at a local restaurant and distracted me for just enough time to keep me head on straight. Pizza, wings and Pokemon Go . . . that’s all it took, but it was just what I needed. It seems trivial, it seems pointless and it may seem completely braggart like, but I bring all of that up to say that NC has been a fun and enjoyable ride for 12 years and that there's plenty of good folks to be found here! It has influenced my taste in music (Bone and Yamaguchi Kami), where I’ve chosen to live, the sort of places that I’ve vacationed, you name it and NC probably had something to do with it for me.

Alas, the time has come for me to hang up my hat and to move on to other pursuits, and while I can’t promise that I’ll never be back, I can say that it isn’t high on my list of things to do. In the past year I’ve grown increasingly vested in my local community and in coming to learn about and help welcome people escaping war torn lands. Everything in my non NC related life has been leading me to this point and I’d be remiss if I didn’t give it my undivided attention while things are in their infancy, plus learning a new language isn’t easy and homework assignments for my language class can really drain all my energy!

vqcxmismc8zhxstcdtm3.gif

I can’t promise that I’ll be gone forever but for now I must leave. I can also say that it’s been an honor and a pleasure to RP on NC. I really appreciate the many people that I’ve gotten to know and meet. I'd be here another 12 years if I went into detail about the many people that I've shared good times with but for those that truly know me, you know who you are! Perhaps we didn’t always get along, perhaps I stepped on your toes in some way, or perhaps we just never got a chance to formally enjoy an RP together, but thanks. Thanks for putting up with my whacky RP ideas, my incredibly long and pompous character names, my crazy work schedule and my insistence on doing things a certain kind of way.

"Don't be evil" is a motto used within Google's corporate code of conduct. It also happens to be a code that I try to live by. NC will never be and should never be a place where everyone thinks the same. There should always be some healthy competition, but it should never be a place where people are made to feel that being different means being wrong.

Mistakes happen, feelings get hurt, but at the end of the day, we should all be working towards the common goal of having fun on an RP site. If we’re willing to hold each other to a higher standard than no matter our banner color, “friend” status, proximity on the globe to one another or the language that we speak when we log off for the day, then NC will thrive. Just try to be truly good and you’ll find that you’ll naturally be very great!

In any event, I’m a born rambler and the tl;dr of it all is . . . Don’t be evil.

Umashi, out!

2qq1.gif

[My Stuff]
Dojo

***Cloud Council and Yomi (because we do both co-head a clan and I'm actively in a topic with her) have co-rights to use Umashi/Musashi in events/topics (just don’t kill my dude, mmmkay?). ***

PS: I'm suuuper glad that we got to finish that event, lol!

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Dang, dude. I'm gonna cry ;_;

Next time you're in the neighborhood we need to meet up again for sure, hopefully for a bit longer and much better circumstances!

I do hope that you find your way back to NC and in the meantime, definitely don't be a stranger. Even if you're not active on NC, you're still a part of this community and I expect to hear from you regularly!

Kiri

Yen
ASP
Deaths
T_T

Mashi-papa.... see you.... I'll keep bothering you in discord... give you hugs and cookies.... so please say hi back.

T_T

I'll make Sinny the strongest Yamamoto ever!!!

T_T

Yen
ASP
Deaths
You still owe me a few smash matches, so don't be a stranger. I'm more open to chatting in Pms anyways, so you shouldn't expect me to stop bothering you about it, either!! >:/

Jokes aside, I'm gonna miss having you around to talk about bmod stuff on the norm. You're one of the people that inspired me to get through the grueling early stages of starting on, and learning the ins and outs of the site. You'll always be welcome back, friendo.

Suika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
bO4KEpu.gif

The forum will never be the same without you, but know that your legacy and all the good you have done will live on! I definitely will miss you, buddy. Best of luck to all your future endeavors, and I hope to see you one day again soon. *turns head away to hide tears*

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It has been an honor knowing you. You will be dearly missed

/salute o7

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back