Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Don't Judge A Book [Self Modded Solo Misison]

Riku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Riku now stood in the door way to the massive home of Kumo's book collection. He had heard a lot about this place but never did he actually check it out. Being the class clown for a good part of his academy days took up a higher priority for him. Even today, he was not here for what an average individual would be. Instead, Riku had found a small time job helping placing returned books back on the shelves in which they belonged. He would even get paid a little for it. It would have to do until he became a Genin and could begin completing real missions.

The young boy made his way towards the front desk where a tall skinny women wearing really pointy glasses stood organizing some papers. "Uh...ma'am, I'm Riku. I'm here to-" Her head snapped towards the pre teen as she glared at him through those insanely pointy glasses. Any pointier and they could be used as weapons. "You must be the one who responded to the add to help put the books away." She walked out from behind the desk to grab two very large carts full of books and rolled them towards Riku. "I've already organized them and separated them on where they need to go. You just need to find the right place on the shelf and put them there. Couldn't be any easier."

Riku nodded, afraid to say anything else, then grabbed the two carts and began hauling them through the library. Riku thought this job would be a bust but it was actually quite easy. The librarian was nice enough to print out a set of instructions easy for a toddler to understand. Plus it was peaceful. He could really enjoy his time. Almost relaxing as he put away the books and moved on. After a while, Riku found one book in particular that caught his eye. 'Santaru. Masters of the Skies' It read. Riku open the book, browsing a few of the pages before truly becoming interested in it's print. He set the book back on the cart, intent on reading it for himself.

Several hours would pass before Riku had actually finished the work he was tasked to complete. Dragging the carts back by the desk, Riku set a single book on the counter. "I'm Done ma'am. And I'd like to check this out." The librarian picked up the book, reading the title and then glaring back at Riku. "Why on earth would you be interested in the Santaru?" She snapped towards the child. "I have questions...and I would like some answers." The golden flash in his eyes brought light to his bloodline. "Very well." She noted the book and who had checked it out then handed it back towards Riku. he had a lot of reading to do.
OOC said:
MFT
WC: 473

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back