Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Don't Piss off the Uchiha. [Private]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yoruko felt the warmth of Sadako's cheek as she grabbed hold of his hand, and nuzzled into it. Her eyes flickered over to his for a few moments and she smiled about his comment, repeating a word that he had spoken. She had caught wind of the sweet tone in his voice and as a result, seemed to be placed in deep thought for a moment before saying something which caused Yoruko to give her a curious glance. "Time is something I have too much of, yet not quite enough..." Those words meant something to him and yet they left him with confusion. He knew she was not a human, that much was for certain, though if the week they had spent in Tsukiyomi was anything to go by then that certainly meant she was human too. There were so many mysteries that revolved around her person. What was she? How long did she have? Did she ever really die? Yoruko caught the tensing up that signaled she had reached a point in her thoughts she did not wish to reach.

He grabbed her hand to reassure her though he was unsure as to why he thought to do that. She took a bite of her food and that seemed to help her a little bit before she questioned as to why he would want to be a Medical ninja. He had offered to tell her why, and she had responded in kind with a very alluring offer. A grin crossed his facial features as the boy did not flush red with embarrassment but his eyes did flash with interest as he squeezed her hand with a gentle pressure. "Mmm... We wouldn't even need to leave, my dear Sada-chan~" He spoke with an endearing tone. He leaned in to kiss her with a fire behind it, food and restaurant forgotten as he caressed her face with his partially covered hands. After a few minutes with a heat resting within his chest he broke the kiss, opening his eyes which had been closed until now to reveal the intricate pattern of his Mangekyo Sharingan. The pattern seemed to rotate as she would be placed underneath his Tsukiyomi once more.

They would stand a short distance from a battlefield, an older version of the pair before them. Yoruko was garbed in the same armor as the previous time they had seen each other in his Tsukiyomi, during their prior visit to the restaurant. Yoruko was bent over a still Sadako, who was laying rather still. It appeared she had suffered a great deal of damage and was almost missing a whole section of her side, along with part of her arm. Yoruko had one hand clutched over the afflicted sections, the other hand clasped onto the healing hand. His hand surged with a light green chakra, as he attempted to heal her devastating wounds. "Sadako! You better not die on me damn it!" The older Yoruko shouted in an angry tone, laced with love and concern. From the vision it was obvious to tell that he was struggling in attempting to heal her. The vision seemed to brighten for a moment and in this variation of the same vision, her wounds were seen recovering at an obscene pace.

They would shift again, over to him studying, to which Yoruko would clarify. "I want to study other bloodlines, and forbidden jutsu... So I can better know how to combat them." He stated simply, and grabbed her hand to lead her to another portion of the Tsukiyomi, returning to the older version of himself, killing enemies by swiping his hand near their throats, and dancing around while appearing to wield invisible weapons. "If you look closely you can see that I'm using a chakra knife, along with more pinpoint strikes. I could use my teachings as a Medic Nin to both heal you or anyone I know, care about, or work with, to complete functionality... As well as using it to kill with a greater ease than before. The last reason... Is simply a huge fuck you to my parents." He finished with a grin inside of the Tsukiyomi, and reached out to kiss her.

"What do you think, Sadako-chan?" The boy would ask, but he would not dispel the Tsukiyomi as they had literally a week of time to do with as they pleased. If she wished to show him something, he could easily hand control over to her, or give partial control to her.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Would feel better as he took hold of her hand, the young woman instinctively squeezing it as her smile broadened. He really could be so sweet and kind...at least to her. She was perhaps the only person that he would show this side to, this side of him belonged to her. He leaned towards her to share a kiss, one that she was all too willing to accept and returned it with just as much passion. She could feel him seizing her mind again, pulling her within the dreamscape of the Tsukiyomi. As the kiss was broken her eyes would flutter open, taking in the sight of the battlefield that sprawled out before them. Slowly her eyes dropped to the figures before them, their older selves that she had seen previously. She was gravely injured, brutalized beyond saving, yet the man used his abilities to try and save her, to bring her back from the clutches of death. It seemed that he was able to do just that as he began to reform and close her wounds, surprising coming over her features. He wanted to save her. He wanted her to live. For someone whose existence was marked by killing and dying, who was an enemy to all living things, this shook her to the core, causing her to look away before the scene shifted again.

He was leading her to another place, the boy swiftly dancing among his enemies and killing them with ease, Yoruko explaining that he was using his medical knowledge and jutsus to efficiently dispose of them. She barely heard any word of it, smiling as he stated that another purpose of being a med-nin was to piss off his parents. Her head was turned by him and pulled into a kiss, slowly breaking her out of her stupor. "I think it's wonderful..." She would say as she looked into his eyes, hands moving to rest on his hips. "You...you would want to keep me alive?" She would ask, eyes showing her confusion, trying to see if he was absolutely serious about the notion. She threw herself into his arms suddenly, hugging him closely as she sought to kiss him, her smaller form trembling in his arms.

"I...I love you so..." She would begin to say but would be cut off as the ground began to rumble, the girl clinging to him as she tried to keep her footing. Another sound began to rise among the cracking of the earth, a roaring so deep and unearthly that it would shake their bones, the ground before them erupting as a large shadowy creature suddenly emerged and attacked them, swallowing them in darkness before shattering the Tsukiyomi.

"FUCK!" She would yell out as her fists slammed on the table, throwing herself back against her seat as she panted hard. She ignored the sudden looks she got from the people within the busy restaurant, her eyes looking down at the table before her. She thought she would have more time to prepare, to have the backing she needed to defeat what was coming, but now it seemed that time was running out on her. She would only have days at this rate and she was just not going to be ready...her eyes slowly looking towards Yoruko as she began to realize the scene she had caused. "Um...wow, haha! That was some...thing, wasn't it?" She would say as she picked up a shrimp with a shaky hand, trying to salvage the date as best as she could.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yoruko had been keeping a careful eye on her, wondering what her reaction to these visions would be. To say she was surprised by his interest in preserving her life was an understatement. It seemed to shock her in her entirety which was something that the boy was unprepared for. Yoruko looked over to her, but did not pause in explaining the vision of his killing his enemies gracefully with Medical jutsu techniques. Her lips were soft as they met with his own but it was evident as he pulled away from the tender meeting of lips that she had been in a stupor. She seemed without words, her hands resting on his hips as she searched for meaning within those eyes. He stared into those onyx hues with the determination one has with an unshakeable resolve. "Of course I would, Sadako-chan. You're the only one in this world or any world that would understand me. That would accept me for who I am. I..." Yoruko would be cut off as he noticed the confusion showing in her eyes. His eyes showed determination though he wondered why this surprised her, shook her to the core so completely. They loved each other right? This is what people who loved each other did... They protected each other and cared for the other.

Yoruko felt the woman slam into him and hug him with a tight grasp before leaning up for another kiss, as she trembled within his grasp. Not the kind of trembling that he would have preferred but rather the trembling of one being either afraid or crying. She began to utter the confession of her love which he heard before the ground rumbled violently. A shocked expression crossed his face as he glanced around, Sharingan eyes on high alert as the roar came from below the ground of the Tsukiyomi world. Yoruko wanted to shout out as though that would help but instead his arms tightened around the woman, to protect her from whatever it was that was coming out from the ground. The ground erupted near them and a massive creature of shadows emerged and engulfed them. And that's when the worst possible thing could have happened. The creature shattered his Tsukiyomi.

He felt himself cast into darkness as his vision exploded into reality and his head shot back. "FUCK!" Yoruko seemed to shout in unison with Sadako as he clutched his eyes which felt like they were being burned to ashes within their very sockets. The pain was unimaginable, feeling like something was crushing his eyes and allowing them to return to normal before crushing them again. His whole body felt like he was going to be sick, an arm reached over to his stomach as his head met the table with a very loud clang. His heart rate was insane, beating faster than a Hachimon using the eight gates. Yoruko's breathing was fast and jagged as though he was having trouble breathing. One of his hands covered his face as the other rested by his stomach. He was in such pain he felt as though he were going to die in that very spot. Every iota of self-control he had was used to prevent himself from screaming in pain. It was so much different when his parents broke his Tsukiyomi, he was prepared for it. He knew exactly when it would happen. However, this had not been something he had expected. Sadako had broken his Tsukiyomi- Whatever that shadowed creature was it was certainly not his Sadako. His breathing began to regulate and become slower as he recovered from the shock.

In an instant he was up, not giving Sadako a glance as he tossed money onto the table and reached for the woman's hand. He would grab onto her hand and begin leading the way out of the restaurant as he would begin leading them to her apartment without a word, straining too much to cover his face. Sadako would notice crimson on her hands if she looked at the hand which had met her own. "Sada-chan, we need to talk- Gurk!" He would attempt to say before his head came back down to his other arm, covering his eyes for a few more moments as he growled angrily. "Fuck it." He growled before turning into an alleyway and twirling her around to grab her bridal style, eyes closed. Upon his face were trails of blood that looked as though he had been crying.

'Sadako's Apartment. Now.' He thought with as much anger as he could muster and his chakra would swirl around them. They would be cloaked in black flame for a few moments before vanishing altogether, and arriving in Sadako's bedroom, where he would set her down, just in time for his body to become overwhelmed with weakness again. He fell onto her bed as he opened his eyes. "We... Need to talk." Yoruko spoke as he lay there quietly, his hand shaking a bit from strain. Sadako had never seen his Tsukiyomi broken when he was unprepared for it, so he figured it might freak her out a bit, but he mumbled reassurances to her. "Don't... Mind the shaking.. Comes with the ultimate genjutsu being shattered." His sharingan was gone completely, in his right eye. All that remained at the moment was a dull, glazed over eye which seemed as though it had been damaged. His other eye was still in Sharingan form, though it had reverted from the Mangekyo Sharingan. He would never let on to how much pain he had felt on the inside. He still felt as though that creature was wreaking havoc within his body, despite the fact that... What if that had come from inside of him...?! Was he truly a monster? Or.. Was that Sadako? He couldn't be sure anymore... He needed to know what was going on. His lazy gaze glanced over at her, expressionless but clearly not pissed or looking as though he were in pain.

But he sure as hell looked tired.​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sadako let out a sigh as she realized that the date was beyond saving, Yoruko taking her hand and pulling her out of the restaurant, a final remorseful glance given to the shrimp left uneaten. Her brow would raise in surprise as she saw how bloody his hand had gotten, the two moving to an alley before he showed his face, streaks of blood running down his cheeks as if they were tears. "M=maybe we should go to the hospital first..." She would try to speak before he hugged her and they disappeared in a black, fiery haze, appearing soon within her apartment. She looked around, thankful that it seemed that her roommate was gone for the evening. As Yoruko flopped down on her bed, exhausted after his ordeal with the Tsukiyomi, she would move to the bathroom to get a clean towel, moistening a corner of it before returning to his side. "That wasn't supposed to happen..." She would say as she cleaned in his face, noticing what had happened with his eyes, concern coming across her beautiful features. "Let me just start by saying that I didn't do it...nor you if that's any kind of concern you have. It's...complicated..." She would say, wondering what she should tell him. Using people was easy, trusting them was far more difficult. He was different though, stuck with her even when he suspected that she wasn't human, and continued to do so when it was obvious that she wasn't.

"Something is coming to Iwagakure, something really nasty, powerful, and intent on killing me. When I approached you at the academy it wasn't just because you were bored but because you look strong...I've been trying to get some people on my side to help me." She would begin, looking down at the boy's face. "I thought I would have a few months to prepare, but if it could just show up in my mind like that then I only have a few weeks before..." As she spoke the building would tremble, a small earthquake is what they would call it the next day as it only lasted a few seconds, but as the girl gripped the covers to keep from falling she knew what it meant. "...err, less than that, apparently. I didn't really want to say anything because...you know...I was having such a great time with you. That and I was hoping it would show up after you killed you parents so I wouldn't be, you know, burdening you even more? I'm...I'm just really new to this whole relationship thing, you know?" She would say with a sincere look in her eyes, not realizing how hard it could be to deal with people when you actually cared about them.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yoruko could say that he wasn't surprised when she spoke that it was neither of their faults but rather, an outside source. He could say that, but it wouldn't mean that it was true. It had interrupted his genjutsu in real-time and had shattered it after breaking in. He sighed as she stated that singular fact which shattered all sense of the word Genjutsu. This creature could break his Tsukiyomi with a great show of power. But he wasn't sure what exactly could have the strength needed to break an experienced Mangekyo Sharingan user's Tsukiyomi. His eyes glanced over to the side as she wiped his face, feeling rather lame for having crashed on her bed. The pain had subsided for now, replaced by an incredible draining of energy. His glazed over eye was regaining focus at a slow pace. For now he kept that eye closed so that it may rest. It always sucked when his Tsukiyomi was shattered as thorough as that instance had. Though the pain remained in a slight amount, he felt as though he could sit up but chose not to, enjoying the loving affections she placed into wiping his face of the blood. Yoruko's hand caressed the woman's cheek with a soft smile. He didn't care what she was, she was his and that was enough for him. Someone who cared about him more than as a tool, someone who wished for his freedom and wished to help him in his desires.

She spoke about the creature which had shattered his Genjutsu, stating that it was attempting to kill her. She admitted a lack of interest in his boredom but rather his latent potential. A soft chuckle came from him as he propped himself up with his elbows, taking in a breath as he glanced her over, listening to what she had to say. A few weeks time? That wasn't very long... He'd have to hurry up and off his parents then if this thing was stronger than them. A tremor followed a few moments after as Sadako held onto the sheets, to keep herself from falling. Yoruko sat up to his full height as he looked the woman in the eyes as she spoke. She didn't want to be a bother.. She had enjoyed the time they had spent... And she didn't want to be a burden? Yoruko placed a finger perpendicular to her lips as he pulled her down on top of him. laying down on her bed with her form on top of his own. He kissed her in a silent manner, rubbing her back to be reassuring. "Sada-chan, I'm as new to this as you are. My parents won't be any excuse for me to protect you from this beast that haunts you. You're no burden to me, in fact... You're the reason I feel as though my burdens are lifted. I feel pride when you accomplish things, I enjoy the time we spend together. You're the only one in my life that accepts me as I am. Whatever it is that's trying to kill you, I'll kill it first, even if it means sucking it up and offing them sooner than I'd intended." Yoruko spoke, those eyes flashing dangerously as he relished the varying thoughts going on through him. He'd be able to kill his parents and protect Sadako... All at the same time. He didn't care how strong this creature was, he would fight it by himself if need be. As if to support his thoughts he tightened his grasp on her as though to be protective.​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sadako leaned into his hand, closing her eyes for a moment before returning her gaze to his own, finishing cleaning off the blood from his eyes. Any protests she had were silence with his finger, her smaller form pulled on top of his. Her legs would shuffle a bit as she kicked off her heels, smiling as she looked down at her lover. They shared a short, silent kiss, enjoying the touch of his hand on her back. She rested her head against his chest as he spoke, reassuring her that he would kill this thing before it could do the same for her, going as far as stating that he would kill his parents off first if need be. "You probably shouldn't...killing your parents that is." She would say as a slender finger would run over his chest in idle thought. "It's not that easy...not only do you have to get over your fear of them but you'll have to be certain you can kill them. It's more than that though, you can't just kill them and everything will be alright. The ANBU will come down on you hard and we'll have to run from the village. I don't really mind...but I would miss living such a lavish lifestyle. It would also mean losing all our connections to the people here...which would be a big loss when it comes to information and protection." She would explain as she raised her head to look down at him, her face becoming serious. "We need to kill this thing. I want you to kill for me..." She whispered, leaning down to kiss him.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A soft grin touched the edges of his lips, the man beneath the woman finding it a bit amusing that she was under the impression he had not thought it through. He had gone over every edge of his plan with great detail, in fact he knew exactly when and how he would do it. Every intricate detail down to the clothes he would be wearing when he did it. For the longest time, it was something that he had obsessed over. Every day with nothing to look forward to aside from the eventual freedom that was destined for the lad. Yoruko's eyes looked up into her own with what appeared to be perfect clarity as she spoke, explaining why she felt it would be best to wait for the time being. She had uttered that she wanted him to kill for her. For some reason... One that he would be able to identify later, he felt an intense rush of heat flow through his body at her desire being spoken aloud. That he would be felt by Sadako as it rushed out of his body but remained within at the same time.

He would kill everyone on the planet if she so wished it. As long as she was by his side he did not care. The world itself could burn and he would remain satisfied as long as he and she were the last to remain. Yoruko felt her move to kiss him and he returned in kind, his hands wrapping themselves within her hair as he rubbed her back. He felt so much need, the need to act despite the lack of energy he had felt earlier. His kiss was both passionate and fiery, the want becoming clear as he tried to hold back somewhat unable to restrain himself in his entirety. His eyes found hers with that renewed vigor and excitement which came with contemplating someone's death.

"Their blood will spill... And so will this beast's blood... I'll rip their entrails out and force-feed it to them, making sure that they live long enough to enjoy the texture. My parents will die... It's just a matter of time until I find a way to remove them from the scene... I'm still learning things about my eyes... Perhaps they also hold the means to hide the bodies, aside from burning them to cinders..." Yoruko spoke to her sweetly despite the gruesome things of which they spoke. He moved to kiss her jaw, trailing kisses over to her ear where he would nibble on the lobe, feeling that need from prior begin to overwhelm him once more. While Sadako was a monster, he was a beast, savage to the end and would settle for nothing less than freedom, and taking care of his needs.​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sadako could feel the excitement that ran through Yoruko's body as they shared such an intimate moment, with her lying atop of him on the bed. He returned her kiss fiercely, with a fiery passion that was not unknown to her, telling her just how badly he wanted her. She would indulge him as she got into it, a muffled groan heard as her thighs gripped his hips. Soon it would come to an end as the kiss broke, a smile playing on her lips as she looked down at him. He told her of what he would do to her, of how he would kill everyone if that's what she wanted. He was graphic in how he would do it, a sentiment that made her smile spread even more. "Awww, you're so sweet!" She would coo, certainly not the reaction most people would have to hearing their lover declare how they would force feed someone their own entrails for her. "Well, I'm sure hiding the bodies would not be a problem at all for us, it's just dealing with the questions and investigations. Honestly, it might be easier to just take their wealth and property with a coup or something. At least then that's somewhat legal, right? Coup are still a thing, yeah?" She would ask, silencing herself with a moan as he kissed her jaw and nibbled on her earlobe, raising her hips enticingly. She didn't understand why the young man loved to tease her so much, to always get her worked up with promises of pleasure only to hold back at the last moment, always of the excuse of wanting to wait until he was freed. "Heh...control yourself or I'll have to get a bucket of ice water and put out your fire!" she threatened playfully as she pulled her head back, snapping her jaws at him.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Truth be told Yoruko enjoyed every moment that the girl who was now below him let out any sign of enjoyment. Whether it was joy from food or something trivial or something of a more carnal nature, the adrenal rush of killing someone or even partaking in pleasures of the flesh. Her hips came against his and he let out a groan of enjoyment as his eyes met hers, seeing that smile and that trademark smirk came to his lips. She had cooed to him in response to saying he would force-feed their own entrails to them. She offered an alternative to killing them and he shook his head, his long hair blocking her view of the room as he did so. "I won't be able to rest... Until they're dead and gone. I'll claim self-defense, and no bodies to examine the worst that can happen is that I have to go to jail for a few months for excessive force or something. Of that nature..." Yoruko spoke softly. It might be too early for him to use Tsukiyomi, but if he didn't, then he wasn't sure he control the overwhelming urges that flowed through him.

She threatened to dump water on him if he didn't cool off though the remark left him with a soft smile and an amused look. His eyes remained open as he decided to give her a treat before giving her what they both wanted. Yoruko's eye had repaired itself to reactivate the Sharingan, and his eyes soon transformed into the Mangekyo Sharingan right in front of her. "Why do that when I can simply break my own rule?" He would argue with a devious smirk. As he was going to entrance her with a Tsukiyomi he stopped and glanced to the side. A flash of remembrance crossed his face as he recalled the reason his last Tsukiyomi had shattered- That damn beast. If that thing interrupted them then that wouldn't be fun at all. He let out a soft sigh before backing up off of her, rolling over and next to her. Grasping her hand he looked over at her, the Sharingan left in it's final form in spite of the minimal chakra it used. "Sadako. You're not human. I know this, you know this... I love you in any case. So what are you exactly? Anything you can tell me I want to hear. Anything about this beast that's after you too. I need to know what I can try and research between now and then." Yoruko asked, the mood thwarted much to his dismay.​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"A few months? What am I supposed to do without you for so long?" she would grin, enjoying the feel of his body against hers, excitement flashing in her black eyes. He then talked about breaking his own rule, the girl feeling that he would be using his Tsukiyomi on her again. Of course he would stop himself as he remembered what happened at the restaurant, which was for the best considering that she found even that pleasure to be much too ephemeral for her. Frustrated the boy rolled off of her, taking hold of her hand as he asked the questions that were on his mind. She had to think over what she needed to say to him, unsure of how to approach the topic. She knew that he would more than likely stay with her no matter what she said, though there was still the chance that it could be too disturbing even for him. "There's not much research that you can actually do. Ever heard of the Fayth? It's a mostly dead Iwagakure religion that has fallen to obscurity compared to it's more popular counterparts. There's very few texts left and most of it untranslated, and even then you won't find anything about the creature in them."

"I'm...well..." she would trail off for a moment as she nibbled her lower lip in thought, eyes staring up at the ceiling before she turned her head, her gaze falling to her lover. "I'm the devil. According to them, anyway." She would say with a bright smile, giggling softly despite the fact that she was serious. "And the creature we need to kill is one of my offspring...uh...I hope that doesn't hamper our relationship any. I know some guys find it weird to date a woman who has a child..." It should have been a serious moment, but the girl couldn't help but bring a lighter tone to it, finding the whole discussion to be ludicrous when spoken out loud. The fact that it was all true made it even more amusing to her.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yoruko was watching the girl as she spoke, thumb running slowly over the bottom of her own as he tried to think about any religious groups he was aware of. The Fayth was nothing he had ever heard about, but perhaps he could stick his nose within his parents' business and look for something about it. His parents were freaks after all, weren't they? Sadako's voice and words seemed confident that the boy would find nothing to assist in the destruction of the creature which left the boy with a scrunched up face of frustration. He clenched his other hand into a fist as he closed his eyes, trying to remember what he could about the slight vision they had of it. He could tell nothing from a first glance, he needed to have time to fight against it to stand a chance at first sight. He glanced back over to Sadako as she stated that she was the devil. A twitch of his lips would be seen by the girl as the boy began to laugh. It wasn't a cruel, jeering laughter but one that held a mixture of confusion and joy at the same time.

"OF course, only the devil herself could ever love one such as I..." The words slipped from his mouth as he began listening to her speak again about the creature. The admittance that this creature was her offspring caused him to blink a few times, trying to imagine how something so hideous could come from someone so beautiful. Yoruko cast a slight genjutsu that would cause the girl to think she smelled smoke as she would steam coming out of his ears. He only did this for the comedic effect though, and it would fade away after a few moments. "I can hardly consider that thing your child if you want it dead.. Though, I find it strange that something that came from you would want to end you so much. In any case... I guess that means that I as the step-father, should step in and punish it." Yoruko spoke with a serious look on his face. He felt the urge to laugh and smiled as he shook his head. He sat up and cracked his neck, stretching himself out before falling back down upon her bed. He didn't like staying in one place too long, but he enjoyed her company so much that he could forget about that at times.

Yet, he still wanted to move, and more importantly. He wanted to kill, for her sake. To protect her. He would be the Guardian of Sin, the devil's advocate. He grinned softly as he imagined time passing by, with them living freely and eliminating any and all who attempted to impede on that freedom.​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"That's very poetic and all, but I'm sure there are plenty of girls that could have fallen in love with you. I just happen to be the very best among them." She would respond to his comment, offering a wink to him. She giggled softly as he used that genjutsu to make it seem like smoke was coming to his ears, surprised at how silly the usually serious young man could be. "Is it really all that strange? My child wants to kill me...it's really no different than you wanting to kill your own mother." She would respond, drawing that cold parallel between their two situations, not knowing how the young man would take her words. Slowly she would sit up, moving back to sit against the headboard of her bed, drawing her knees to her chest. "Now that I'm in a weak human shell he seeks to devour me and take my strength. It's been centuries...so he's probably more powerful than I remember. We're just lucky that he and his siblings are too chaotic to work together." She would sigh as she looked away from Yoruko, staring out the window at the twilight. "Followers of the Fayth called me Sin, as in 'the sin of humanity made flesh'. They believed that I was some divine punishment for their transgressions...which is nonsense. I've existed far longer than their religion, than humanity, it's pure arrogance for them to believe that could be created by such ants." She would think out loud, giving out some of her own opinion amid the information about her being.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yoruko felt a soft frown reach his facial features as she revealed that this was the but one of her children. It was a boy... Who knew what appearance the person would take when not within that gargantuan form which had been revealed to him. Yoruko crossed his arms and smiled at the woman as she revealed the hard to find information that she was in fact the Sin of humanity itself. He nodded slowly and he felt his gut tingle along with fear and excitement. He moved over to sit by her, an arm resting on her shoulder as he cast a lazy glance toward her. "My my, more than one? It seems like we'll be busy if they're all after you. Though I most certainly will be sure to rein in any kids that we have. The difference between your situation and mine though, is their situation seems to be more of greed, while mine is merely to break shackles that have been placed on me without my choice." He spoke although the latter portion of what he said was more for his own sake than hers. He could not link the two situations, for his own sake. His eyes would move to her, and he would place his forehead against hers as he spoke.

"These fools thought that by identifying what was wiping them out, they could do something to prevent this. They were wrong, and perhaps there may come a time where I'm even in your path. Though, hopefully that won't happen. I'll protect you from all of your children if need be. I'll take the strongest one and cut him down to pieces, just for the sake of making an example to the others. No one, human, demon, or otherwise may even lay a hand on you." He spoke with determination in his voice. His fist clenched and made a bit of a mess of her sheets as he radiated killing intent that could be felt around the block. The look in his eyes was one that swore no harm against her. He didn't care if she was Sin, or the enemy of the world... Though he surmised it was similar to being the same thing, his thought process continued. "You may be Sin, but to me, you're Kiriyama, Sadako. And I will be here for you until the end of time." He spoke with a confident nod.​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Sadako would blink a few times as the young man mentioned about the two of them having children, her surprise soon turning into a delighted smile. "Well, hopefully any children we have won't try to eat me...or be a nightmarish creature bigger than a building." She would muse as she leaned into him, nuzzling his neck. He talked of how he would protect her, how he would always be with her, expressed how utterly devoted he was to her. It felt nice for someone to care so much, truly and deeply and through no manipulation of her own. After everything he's seen, after finding out just what kind of creature she was, he was still willing to stay with her. That was love, at least that's what she believed it was. "You know...if you stay with me all you have to look forward to is death and destruction. I mean, I know you were expecting that and are looking forward to it...but I don't want you to blame me if that's not what you really wanted. We would have to eventually take a break from all the senseless killing though to raise our family...maybe a boy and a girl. I bet they would be beautiful..."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yoruko enjoyed the surprised look which evolved into a smile between the two of them. The boy nodded as she expressed her wishes that they wouldn't try to devour her, or be even close to the size of the creature which they would soon face. Feeling her nuzzle into his neck he rubbed her side at a slow pace, explaining that she would be under his eternal protection. He loved her with every fiber of his being and would protect her to the very end. She spoke of wanton death and destruction being what was to come, and that they would eventually take a break to raise a family. He grinned and his hair covered his face for a few moments as he took these thoughts into consideration. The prospect of raising a family of his own was something he didn't want or feel the need to contemplate for the time being. His other hand came up to pull his hair back as he looked into her eyes. "Perhaps that may be the case, but children aren't anytime soon in my future. Well, except the one who wants to visit... Any children of mine will be beautiful... I wonder if they'd have a darker red hair than mine..." Yoruko mused as he thumbed her side. "But for now, we need to take the task at hand a little more seriously. How fast could he knock down a building, for example, when you last saw him?" Yoruko inquired as he looked at her with that serious expression on his face.​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"You're the one that brought up the idea of having children, I just followed that train of thought." She would say to Yoruko, playing bumping her shoulder against his as she pulled away. "I will say though that I hope they have black hair, it's my favorite color after all. Well, I'm also becoming more partial to red..." She would say with a grin, cocking her head to the side. The conversation finally took a more serious tone as they began to discuss about the beast that would be soon arriving to devour her, the young woman taking a few moments to try and recall what he was like. "Gosh, it's been so long. The last time I saw him must have been centuries ago when he was still young, he could destroy buildings within a few minutes. He would, like, borrow underneath them and bring them down from below, which as you can guess is why we feel those earthquakes." She would explain as she got off the bed and moved towards the window, black eyes looking out at the street below. "I think the followers of the Fayth called him Pýcha...Pride. I guess it kind of fits since he...uh...undermines people? I think they just really liked symbolism."

She would shrug her shoulders as she looked back at Yoruko, leaning on the windowsill. "Honestly I just don't know what he's capable of, outside of the fact that he'll be strong. We're going to need some allies..." She would pause for a moment, running a hand through her hair. "I have my roommate who I believe is a shinobi but I need to test her to see what she's capable of. I was supposed to be integrating myself more into Iwagakure society and finding bodies I can throw at him...but I got kind of sidetracked with you. So! We need to go out and make friends!" She would grin, pumping her fist in the air.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yoruko nodded as she bumped into him, and she pulled away soon after. He enjoyed that they could have light conversation such as this, and he felt a smirk come to his face as he watched her face as the mood changed. "I did say red looked good on you after all..." He would add on as a final note before the conversation switched gears. She spoke of this child of hers, who could level buildings in minutes. He frowned as he crossed his arms, standing up to lean against the bed post as he leaned on one foot, the one not injured from previous events that morning which he had almost all but forgotten. Yoruko's eyes watched the woman before him looked over to the street and gave the creature a name, which caused Yoruko to chuckle. "You said that he was called Pýcha, or Pride... You wouldn't happen to have six other children, right?" He asked mostly as a question that was intended to be light-hearted though it may not have come across as such.

She twisted to look at him and his eyes met hers as he seemed deep in contemplation. If there were six more like this one, and they were as strong as she said they were centuries ago... Then this could be problematic. Though she said that they were too chaotic in nature to work together even taking them out one at a time could be a huge pain. Perhaps there was an alternative to killing them that would be easier... He'd have to look around and see what he could pull up. Sadako spoke of a roommate as well as requiring more allies. He smirked softly and glanced off to the side as she became excited at the sound of making friends. "Throwing bodies at him pointlessly seems almost useless. If you were going to do that you could use your voice, right? In any case, I'm not too good at making friends. Not with these eyes. And I can't deactivate them unless I'm with someone I can trust or that I have no other choice but to trust." He spoke. He let out a soft sigh as he crossed the distance between the two of them and proceeded to grab the hand which was pumped into the air, and laced his fingers between hers. "I will see what I can scrounge up... How long do we have? A few weeks? A month? A day?" Yoruko asked, giving her hand a light squeeze of reassurance that he would be there for her regardless.​

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Pffft, I wish. Probably in the thousands or so, assuming that the majority managed to live for so long. The big ones though, those are the ones that get the names. The Fayth had a whole bestiary for all the different kind of 'Sin spawn' in the world, like it was some kind of role-playing game or something." She would say as she shook her head, a roll of her eyes expressing just how ludicrous she found the idea. She paused for a moment as she realized how that would have sounded, that she was the mother of thousands, deciding that she needed to clarify that. "Speaking of that...keep in mind that I've been around for a long, long time and in many different forms. Like, I've had a few incarnations where creatures just kind of budded off me, or grew from scales that I had shed. I...really, I'm a monster. You refer to yourself as one, but I'm like, literally a monster. I'm what parents tell stories about to their children to keep them in line." She would grin, pushing off the window sill and moving to stand before the young man, black eyes looking up into his.

"Well, I don't expect throwing bodies at him to actually do a whole lot, it's more of a distraction. Let him gorge himself on them while we blindside him. It's a tactic that's been used on me before...though..it didn't really work either now that I think about it." She would say as she cocked her head, eyes looking up at the ceiling in thought. She blinked a few times as the young man asked how much time they had left, Sadako taking another few moments to think it over. "Maybe a month? Possibly? My connection to him isn't as strong as it used to be, but a month seems like a good estimate. I know I can get some help, I mean, I'm a real people person you know. Everyone loves me!" She would say with a happy smile, extending her arms to the side. "And I'm sure there's people you can get...what about that Yuki girl? She must have graduated early right? So she could have some skills. Go and sweet talk her, take her on a date, give her the 'ol Mangekyo Special if you know what I mean." She would say, playfully elbowing his side as she winked at him. "At the very least if she gets killed we won't have to deal with her anymore...although...that would be such a waste, she is kinda hot." She would sigh softly, hands moving to rest on her hips.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yoruko raised a brow at the young woman as she stated just how far off his guess was. There were thousands of her children running around, or she had at least had thousands of them. He crossed his arms as he continued to listen about how only the bigger beasties had names. Sadako didn't seem to realize that he understood what she had inferred by calling herself a legitimate monster. She furthered the point that she was a monster by going as far as to say that she was the stuff of nightmares, to keep children in line. The thought brought a pleasant smile to the boy's face, as he seemed unfazed by her words. "Sadako, it's going to take a lot more than a mere bedtime story to give me nightmares. I may not be of a similar mind to others of my age group but in order to give me nightmares.. Well, let's just say that I haven't had a nightmare in ten years." Yoruko spoke as he ran a hand through her smooth silky hair.

He enjoyed the feel of those strands between his fingers, and his hand found it's way to the back of her skull as she glanced up to the ceiling. The idea of throwing bodies at a gigantic creature which was trying to devour Sadako was amusing at best, though he intended to fight it alone and win. Allies were all fine and good but it was his duty to protect her. And if it meant taking the fury of Pride then so be it. He'd take on all of her children alone and win. That was what he wanted to do. His other hand clenched into a tight fist as the leather of his gloves whined in complaint. She began to speak of how long they had and he loosed the hand which was resting within her raven-tinted locks as she spoke of allies and spread her arms to the side. She seemed so happy at the fact that she could make friends with ease. Yoruko shrugged as she mentioned the teacher woman. A brow raised at her as she suggested a date and using his Tsukuyomi on the teacher. While the idea was tempting on occasion... He had alternative plans in mind. "I doubt she'll go for me on principle, but I'll see what I can do. Don't kill her if I get slapped though. It would be a waste for you to kill her. It is ironic that you should call her hot... Her chakra is rather frigid for someone so cheery." He spoke and rested his hands on hers.

"I think for now we should get some rest and enjoy ourselves... Perhaps another shower? I should probably check on my foot again..." He offered, already beginning to strip as he headed into the shower once more. He would call out to her only one time as he entered the restroom.

"If you're a good girl, you might get a treat~" He would speak with meaning behind those words. He wasn't sure what he intended, but after the shower he was in need of a good nap. Whatever that teleportation technique had been, it was taking it's toll on his body now.

[Topic Left?]​

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[Topic entered as INPC: Yamazaki Yuri]

Continuing Audio log #0004NS. I guess I could give it a number. Well, on my way home from my new job at the diner I found a great peace. It was like a new joy that just said 'everything's going to be okay.' With a doggie bag for my roomie swinging on my arm, I hummed a tune that I heard someone else singing. However, that tune changed up into singing as I exited the public eye and entered the apartment.

As I unlock and open the door, my eyes fall upon a naked dude. I'm pretty sure they heard, "Hey Sadako, if your here I got you some OOOOHHHHHHhhhhhhokay,...." By that time, I reeled back and shielded my eyes immediately with one hand and still holding on the door knob with the other. "Haha um,... I think I'll just come back another time," I stated through the crack of the door. I allowed gravity to do the work of sliding the bag off my wrist and into my hand before setting the bag on the inside of the apartment door. "Ummmm have fun kids. I'll just... take a walk or something." With that, I close the door and walk back down the hall wondering just how I'm going to spend the time. I thought about the rooftop but...

[Topic Left unless stopped... :p]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back