Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Double Trouble, And A Dolp Of Drama. [Solo]

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Ijimeru Kitanai?" The woman was a tall blonde nurse, with cascading curls and a bright smile that sickened her down to the bone. Kita's head lifting from the magazine she had been flipping through as she stood and moved towards the nurse who gave a bitter sweet smile to her, and lead her to a private tent of the ruined medical complex.

It was on this day, that the worried and somewhat destroyed young Kitanai had arrived for an appointment that would set her at least or blow her life out of the water. In fact, the fear had brought her to lean over a toilet and throw up the last of her breakfast a few times. It was causing a huge emotional strain on her as she wobbled into the room, sitting onto the medical table, the nurse chippery about having a baby. Kitanai wanted to tell her to shove it up her ass.

And yet, she went through her usual check up tests, poking and prodding at her bearly-there-bump as she laid her back and slathered her stomach with some odd gel, casting an ultrasound jutsu on her stomach as her hands moved around her stomach, talking and talking before she paused. There was a dead silence in the air before she awkwardly laughed and gave Kita a light smile, "There's two in there!" She exclaimed, and the raven scowled in a moment of horror, the woman catching onto it, "T-Two times the joy!" She reassured as she scowled in concentration and moved her hands around a bit more, "I... hmmm..." She pulled her hands away, wiping them down with a rag as she looked to the woman, wiping her stomach down as well, "Ms. Ijimeru, how many partners have you been sexually active with within the past three months?" She asked, lifting a clipboard as she leaned back and scribbled a few notes on it.

"...Two." Kita admitted quietly, her eyes adverting as the nurse frowned at her, "These two fetuses have two different chakra inscriptions in them... which means that both of these men are a father." Kitanai's face twisted in a moment of panic and horror as she stared wildly at the woman, her mouth gaping slightly as she groped for words, "Honey? Honey, wait, calm down," The nurse cooed as her patient's eyes filled with bitter tears as she shook her head, "No no, you calm down!" She cried, pushing herself from the table as she forced her shirt back down, "I'm in love with one of them, and the other...just...I..." The nurse stood back, watching her with sympathetic eyes that said nothing but pity, "I was drunk! It was one night! I haven't seen him since... it has to be a mistake...please..." Kita and moved towards her, and the nurse took her hands and held them together as she gave her a pitiful smile, "Just... once.... Saemon... he's going to... I love him....please..." The nurse shook her head, gathering Kitanai in her arms as she held her close to her chest and hushed her lovingly, "In the end, love conquers all... you have to tell him before he finds out..." Her voice cooed, as her hand brushed over her hair and she coddled he stranger.

"I k-k-keep letting him down," The raven cried into the nurse's scrubs as she sucked in an uneven breath, "How do you love a monster who constantly hurts you?"

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back