Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

dracous comera

dracous

Yen
ASP
Deaths
hello I am from a town among the outskirts of the hidden leaf village when exploring the forest and training I happened to come across a hidden scroll kept buried under one of the trees as I stretched it out to read the jutsu formula inside activated as a strange beast came out memorizing the jutsu basic dracous sealed it renaming what he seen to be a dragon that changed its element lifting his shirt as he looked down watching the scroll burn from years holding the beast hiding the jutsu except at night when the next day his home town became destroyed fear of losing control he began a new jouney to learn to control the beast

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Hello, welcome to NC! Would it be possible for you to also supply the following information?

Name: *Keep in mind that it needs to be an Asian name.*

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back