Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Dreams to become goals (open-requesting MIT status)

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
(Requesting MIT status... Medic sennin/chief probably needed?)

It was a bright sunny morning when he woke up at his house. He had an important assignment today. He had given himself the task of going and becoming a medical ninja in training. He had gotten dressed wearing a white silk shit with a white undershirt underneath. He wore dark blue jeans for pants and his belt around his waist. The forehead protector given to him at the end of his genin exam was strapped into his left arm up near his shoulder. His dark brown hair was combed down neatly and covered his right eye where an eyepatch was over his eye. The boy walked into the medical facility and was greeted by the receptionist. He looked to her and said to her in a polite tone "Could you call someone to come down here, possibly a chief or sennin? I'm very interested in becoming a medical shinobi in training." He went and took a seat as he waited. Today should be a fun day indeed.

[topic entered]

(Haven't updated avy and sit yet)

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
For being in a cavern there was the occasional ‘sunny’ day in Suna and today was one of those days. On some steps outside of the new medical pavilion sat Yume and her fox companion as they soaked up the warmth before their day started inside the climate controlled facility. As the people strolled by on their way to work or heading home they would exchange a nod and a hello with the odd person stopping to pat the fennec on his head. Since becoming a Mednin a year prior, she had spent the time to get to know as many people as possible so when she saw a genin she didn’t recognize she took an interest.

Dusting herself off, she would follow him in with her fox in two, walking passed where he stood at reception and through the doors as if going about her duties. Clad in her usual medical attire of white capris and high-collared sleeveless vest, she fit in with her surroundings. Once on the other side of the door she would eaves-drop on their conversation as the lady behind the desk asked him to take a seat and wait; and it would probably be a wait since the receptionist didn’t seem in any hurry to respond to his request.

Walking down the hall and through a nurses’ station, she would walk back out the set of doors on the other side of reception, passed the young man and into the presumed blind spot of his eye patch. Turning a tight circle to keep herself hidden, she would sit down next to him and stare at the side of his face, sniffing a little to get a gauge on his scent. There would be nothing descript that she could identify but the pleasant smell of clean linens would delight her nose. Propping her chin on her fist, she would lean towards him with a sly grin.

Fresh from the academy, eh? So, why mednin?

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
He sat there in silence awaiting the one that was going to meet with him about becoming a medical shinobi. It seemed like forever and on the inside he was her nervous about this meeting. This would be the change in his life. Not thT his life was bad per say. However, it could definitely be an improvement in his life. One dream that became a goal that would be accomplished. He felt a presence move by him and sit to his right where his covered eye was. He rolled the covered eye in slight annoyance in that the person next to him thought that they weren't noticed. But in good sport he played alone even when they moved in close.

He looked towards the them after they spoke. So the sennin was busy, maybe she was a chief or possibly a mednin on assignment. He smiled politely and spoke in a polite tone "Actually I've been a genin for closer to a year now. I've been in training with my mother on my bloodline and controlling it. As for your other question, I want to become a field medic. My dad runs a team PC chuunin and occasionally goes on s-rank missions. He came back once with his team and one of his teammates was badly wounded. He called for a medic which came and stopped the bleeding and closed the wound within a matter of moments. It inspired me to want to learn the ways and then specialize into file and battle medicine."

He kept his smile polite as he waited for a response. Today would definitely be an interesting day for sure.

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The grin would persist as he explained his tenure as a genin and his inspiration for being a Mednin. Rotating her fist, she would free up a few fingers to scratch at the small fang markings that adorned her right cheek and identified her as an Inuzuka. In just the first few minutes she had learned more about him than most people afforded strangers. Both his parents were alive, he had family traits that were inherited, he had purpose behind being a Mednin other than ‘I’m bored and medicine seems easy’, and he was a very polite individual when he wanted something. Maybe he was always polite, but she could confirm that at this point in time he did, in fact, want something.

Noble reasoning for becoming a Mednin… I like it. Normally I try and scare some sense into prospective MiT’s but if you’ve already seen combat wounds, then you know what you’re getting into. I don’t have enough pull around here to speed up the process, but I can keep you company.

Getting up, she would move around to his uncovered eye and take a seat in a more convenient location for talking. As she settled into place, her fox would leap onto her lap and face the newbie, watching him with intelligent eyes. Clear polished nails would begin to scratch between his ears and soon his curiosity would be forgotten in the immediate gratification that his companion gave to him. Extending out her unoccupied hand, she would give the boy a warm smile.

I’m Sagasu Yume of the Inuzuka clan. Who might you be? I missed your name at reception. I’ve been a Mednin for a little over a year but I tend to stick to doing rounds at the hospital. I’m competent in the field but I prefer the stability of clinic work and my research.

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
A few hours earlier...

It was 11:52 p.m. on a Friday night. The earth had grown cold several hours earlier as the "days" were short or at the very least as short as the mechanics of the pseudo celestial spaces overhead displayed. The world was dark but indifferent to the Hashigake as it was also the same shade of black for her no matter the time of day. The song of the glasses clinking and the darts slicing and the wenches chortling with odoriferous patrons gave her vision, but today it was twisted. This was the song of the Red Scorpion, a bar in the poorest section of the subterranean Sunagakure. The Red Scorpion was likely a strange place for a Takahashi to visit, her presence would be much to her father's dismay. Her father was not a concern, she was feeding a festering depression that started several months ago that was the result of her multiple failures as a member of the Stewart family.

Tall, dark, soundless strangers would provide respite.
"So, do you come here often?"

"You look strong. Do you come here often? I bet you totally work out."</B>
<i></i>

<Insert Hair Flip>

<B>"Oh, don't be a coy... I won't bite, much."

"Do you come here often?"

*Hic*

"You smell... nice"

The mistake was what followed, the passionate kiss was entirely one-sided. Her recipient, a tall cactus that resided in front of a local tavern. The girl should never have mixed drinks, or even had one to start with because she was a light-weight. What was she thinking? Well, she was not thinking, she was drinking and that was the problem. Blind people should not further their handicaps with inebriating substances. She was pickled and only after a couple of drinks, they were these tiny cups that she poured into a big cup. Samples the barkeep called "shots." Shots tasted pretty bad, but that was what swirly straws were for.
"Hmm... kinky"

Obviously the spiny assault her face suffered was not enough to deter her efforts. Eventually the blood loss was sufficient to cause a loss of consciousness and she was transported to the Omni Prime Medical Center.
Incoming:

Twenty-something year old unconscious unidentified female.
Multiple facial, limb and torso injuries.
Wounds appear to be puncture wounds.
Alcohol Poisoning is assumed.
Witnesses report that the young woman was making out with a cactus.
The cactus type is unknown due to damages sustained but it is possible that the woman was poisoned because it is believed that the needles of the particular plant involved had an anticoagulant substance on the needles.

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Yomoko saw the inuzuka mark on the girls cheek. He wondered how popular that particular bloodline was in this region of the world. From what he understood they were mainly in Fire country, but that was what old text books explained to whomever read them. He smiled and shook her hand after listening to her talk. He took off his eye patch to show a prism looking eye. Once he did that his already uncovered eye's pupil also turned into a prism shape. He kept his smile polite while listening as it was now his turn to respond, activating his bllodline's eyes Sanryoukyougan {master rank}.

"I'm Yami Yomoko, I'm of the Tsuchimikado clan. As you know, I'm trying to start as an MIT and pursue my goal to become a Medic Chief here one day. Just gotta meet someone that can give me some kind of exam or.... What the heck?"

His voice broke off at the end in shock as someone was being rushed into the hospital by someone. He was shocked. The woman was roughly twenty years old, with excessive bleeding and unconscious. She also reaked of alcohol as well. Needles stuck out of the woman's body. What was this woman doing? Drinking and then running into a cactus? How did so many of the needles get on her face though? None of that mattered though. This women could die if someone didnt do something. Only ones around at the moment was the receptionist, Yume and himself.

A sense of urgency ran over his body. Screw the status, someone had to save the girl and now. He had learned some low level healing jutsu from his mother and basic field healing techniques from his dad. He thought through those days in what seemed like a milisecond. He quickly went over to a closet marked "employee's only" near the receptionist desk and went inside, obviously ignoring the warning. He found a few fresh towels, a box of gloves and alot of other stuff that he didn't have time to read. He took the towels and gloves, then, went back over to the unconscious woman. There was no reason at this point to admit pain killers as she wasn't awake yet and plus, the bleeding needed to stop. He looked over at Yume for a second and without asking her anything, threw on a paif of disposable gloves from the box and started removing the needles swiftly from the body. Once they were out, he used Mystical Hand {master rank} to close all of the wounds so no further bleeding would happen. He hadn't ever done this before, only ever in practice and smaller wounds. The strain of the jutsu and the pumping adrenaline had effected him more than he thought.

He took a deep breath and then used a different jutsu after it. He activated his Coagulation jutsu {master rank} to help with any internal bleeding and blood flow issues.

From what Yomoko could tell he had mostly stopped the bleeding over her face and the rest of the body and maybe have stopped all serious injury. He just didn't know how he should proceed with the alcohol poisoning that she was also inhabited by. A System Shock might help but it might do more damage, especially internally too. He looked over to Yume and spoke "I don't know what to do about any alcohol poisoning. Is there a room with some kind of medicine we can inject her with to help with that? Or Maybe pump her stomach out somehow to get the alcohol out?" His voice was slightly shaky. It was obvious it was his first time doing this in real life practice. His mind was going in twenty different ways. He was worried that he didn't do enough. Worried that he didn't know what to do next. Worried that he might let her die. He checked her pulse and it was still there, a little weak but still there from what he could tell. What to do? What to do....

wc: 674
MFT

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A team of paramedics would interrupt their introductions by wheeling a wounded female through the front doors of the medical facility. A little unorthodox but perhaps there was a reason for it; far beyond her to correct the actions of the first responders. It was her responsibility to take care of patients once they reached the hospital. Her playful attitude disappeared as she and Yomoko sprang from their chairs and sprinted toward the woman.

Without a word, the aspiring MiT put on gloves and began to remove the spikes protruding from her skin. His fingers twisted and turned, forming the required hand seals for the medical jutsus he did know. Hanging back with folded arms, Yume observed the boy. He had the intuition and the speed required to be in the medical field but his impulsive nature left something to be desired.

Seems you’ve found yourself another cowboy. Yippe ki-yay

Motherfucker….

Sighing, she slowly strides forward to stand next to the eager student and looks down at his work. He had effectively removed most of the needles but left them strewn on the sheets, staining the white fabric a brownish pink. Most of the wounds appeared to be closed up and congealed blood could be seen crusting over the once gaping wounds. She couldn't argue the his efficiency but she was a little worried about the effects of using Coagulation when the possibility for internal bleeding was extremely low.

Quick thinking, but I would like to remind you that you are in a hospital… with a full staff of nurses… and medical equipment… and, ya know… Mednin. We usually don’t perform procedures in the reception area.

The look on the receptionists face was enough to make Yume laugh a little. The gum-chewing, nail-filing lady was now slack jawed with a look of terror in her eyes. If the mednin didn’t know any better, she would say that the woman was close to tears. Some people just didn’t have the stomach for blood.

Come on, Cowboy. Let’s take care of Sleeping Beauty.

Taking hold of the rails on the side of the bed, Yume would take over for one of the paramedics, wheeling the bed through the doors and down the hallway at a brisk pace, CuRua trotting close behind. Word had gone ahead of their arrival and a room had been prepared with saline bags, a stomach pump, and charcoal pills for when she is awake.

Using a lubricant, Yume would slide a tube down the unconscious female’s throat and begin to flood her stomach with sterilized water, placing a bowl on a chair to catch the fluid as it gets pumped out by a secondary tube. Her expression would be neutral as she scans her patient’s face for any sign of awareness. Removing the pump from their Jane Doe, Yume would place an oxygen mask over her nose and mouth, taking a seat next to the bed and waiting. When she spoke it was in a calm, almost weary voice.

I find the use of jutsu, while quick, to be a drain on one’s faculties if it’s not a do-or-die situation. Something that most people don't consider is the potential for chakra poisoning. Just like blood types, our chakra can be rejected by those we treat. If that person is a civilian, they probably don't have the discipline or control to balance their chakra again. Even an adept shinobi can be subject to chakra poisoning and possibly die. We often forget that the body naturally knows how to heal itself but like anything that's rushed, using jutsu can complicate things. Have you ever been pulled along by someone who could run 10x faster than you? You fall down and hurt yourself.

You have the reflexes to act on your feet. You just need to work on thinking as fast as you move. You'll do well as a field medic. You need those skills out there.

[MFT; WC: 665]

Michi

Legendary Member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Awamori, awamori on the shelf, you were so quiet there all by yourself.
Things were fine 'till they took you down and passed you around.
Awamori, awamori you taste so fine, I'll make you mine.
The barkeep is so cruel, after five he tried to keep you.
But have no fear, I have cousin's wallet here!"

Shiori started murmuring something about Awamori, a moderately potent drink she discovered earlier that day. Her wretched face torn and pierced by spiny needles. The prickles which were concentrated over her face and neck were removed, some of them embedded in her jugular vein and carotid artery. From the carotid artery blood spurted out as if it was being propelled by a squirt gun. If neither of the Medical professionals rendering her care were wearing a mask, there was a chance of blood-eye contamination. Thankfully she was free of communicable diseases for the time being. The bright red spattering would be interrupted by the deep red, sluggish loss of blood also from the jugular artery as the needles were pulled free.

Needles Have Been Removed by Yomoko. Shiori's Bleed Level has Increased from a Rank 3 to a Rank 4. HP is presently at 25%.

The blood pooled beneath the Takahashi, a mixture of venous and arterial tainted with the anticoagulant poison and laced with alcohol. The cool green glow of a healing hand granted slight respite. Mystical Hand {master rank}, granted her the fortitude to perhaps survive a little longer as her life was draining away.

Mystical Hand {master rank} -- Administered by Yomoko. Bleed Level is still Rank 4. HP is presently at 28%.

As her blood continued to drain away, Shiori was increasingly at risk for hypovolemic shock. The body is meant to have a certain amount of blood in it. That blood is necessary for transport and oxygenation, something that she was not getting much of. Yomoko tried to stop her bleeding with Coagulation, a medical jutsu used to halt bleeding. It was somewhat effective -- her bleeding slowed but it did not cease.

Coagulation jutsu {master rank} -- Administered by Yomoko. Bleed Level was reduced to Rank 2. HP is presently at 28%.

Then Shiori started moving on the gurney to another space, something better suited for medical care. A tube was rammed down the back of her throat, it bypassed her gag reflex which caused the woman to momentarily convulse as some stomach acid attempted to make its way back to her lungs. The saline lavage replaced most of her stomach contents, eliminating the absorption of additional alcohol into her system.

Stomach contents have been replaced with saline, Shiori did aspirate during the OG insertion phase. Bleed Level was reduced to Rank 2. HP is presently at 27%. Alcohol Level (V4 scale -- 19; Alcohol Poison.)

O2 via mask would help her condition greatly, her lips and nail beds had begun to cyanose. Her skin had an ashen pallor now, but with the initiation of oxygen the cyanosis began to recede slightly. Blood continued to drip from her deeper wounds, mostly lacerations and places where major blood vessels were pierced. The gurney sheets were stained a deep wine, little puddles were forming and were turning black. Shiori muttered her drinking song in repetition in her sleep, but her voice was growing weaker in part due to the insertion and removal of an OG tube and in part due to the fact that she was getting progressively weaker. She really could not feel much, consciousness was fleeting. She was in a classroom now wasn't she, she could hear a medical lecture. How did she end up back at the school? Maybe she should get up and see what is going on. No... never mind, this squishy bed is kinda comfy. Just 10 more minutes. Just need a little nap...

Yomoko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
(OOC: im really sorry about the wait. Lifes gotten a bit hectic with college classes and working full time)

Yume helped Yomoko move the unconscious woman into an empty hospital room so they could continue with treatment. Why didn't I think of that? Yomoko thought to himself in disapporval of his own actions. Start working on someone out in the public for all to see, what was he thinking? He wasn't thinking, he was just reacting. That was exactly what he was doing.

He saw the effectiveness of his jutsu start to take effect. Her bleeding didn't completely stop but it did go down with the effect of coagulation. He smiled in how the effects of his novice jutsu was working, even with only the limited resources he had to use.

Yume had started talking to him about chakra poisoning. Something he never took into consideration. Yomoko just assumed this person was a shinobi, and from the little effects the chakra had on the patients body, this time he assumed correctly. However, she was still bleeding pretty bad, something that couldn't be ignored. He looked at the patient, back up at Yume and then spoke "I'm going to do it once more and that should get us to be able to clean her up and all healed without much more medical jutsu."

He used a combination of seals, first starting off with Coagulation{master rank} to stop the rest of her bleeding out. He knew this was risky to keep going with medical ninjutsu, however this person's life was no where near safe yet. He would guess she was at about 20% health rate at this point with the continued bleeding that had going on. He made it a point to go over the jugular vein that he could spot as that would be one of the most places she would be bleeding from.

He once he was convinced that the bleeding had subsided drastically, he would deactivate the jutsu and use Mystical hand {master rank} to increase her overall health. He pondered about the alcohol poisoning though. The measure was still high even after what Yume had done. However, the alcohol was now in her blood. Could it be shocked out? Leaving the alcohol like dead bacteria to just be flushed out?

He wouldn't do it yet instead bounced the idea off of Yume. I know using medical jutsu in excessive causes problems. However the alcohol is in the blood stream. Could a System Shock be used to counteract the effect of the alcohol poisoning?

Yume was the medic. She would decide from here on this. He didn't know for sure it would work. He was hoping her expertese would be come in to play and advise him slightly from here. After all, his parents never drank in this amount in front of him, he had no idea what to do. poor kid.........

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Her teeth worked furiously on her lower lip as she pondered Yomoko’s suggestion, ultimately shaking her head as she pursed her lips in a thin white line. A growl would emanate from her throat in frustration as she considered what was required. Adrenaline would keep the patient awake but it would also cause her heart to race, an action that would further the blood loss and lead to feeling every moment of her painful death instead of cardiac arrest in her sleep. Yume’s eyes would wander the room, looking for something that might give her an idea. It was then that she noticed the untouched IV equipment and gave her self a silent berating. It should have been the first thing she did after vacating her stomach contents. Leaping to her feet, she goes to work looking for a vein but it was no good, there was too much blood loss. Copying Yomoko’s lead, she would shape her hands to perform Coagulation (mastered) to try and completely stop the trickle of blood that persisted from her carotid. It would be followed up by a jutsu which the boy might recognize but would not have been able to perform: Mystical Force (mastered). As of yet they had not tended to any potential internal injuries; sadly alcohol poisoning was not considered an injury. Paging out to a nurse, she would ask for a hot compress followed by a bag of O negative blood. One aide brought in the compress which, after a moment’s study, was pressed to the inner elbow of the arm that looked most likely to give her less trouble.

System shock would work under dire circumstances or if she had better circumstances for health. It uses electricity to denature poison and I fear that such a technique could kill her. We need to exhaust other options to get her stable and on the upward climb before attempting something so drastic.

The hot compress should bring her veins to the surface and let me hook up an IV so we can give her a transfusion, get vitamins in her bloodstream, and keep her hydrated. There is another technique that I’ve seen once, but I’ve never used it… I could give it a shot but it might not work.

Snapping on gloves before removing the heat, she would wrap a band around the woman’s arm quickly, causing any viable options to come forward. Swabbing the inner arm with an alcohol swab she would choke back a snicker as she thought about using more alcohol to potentially help remove alcohol. Lining up the needle, she would press it against the skin in a practised motion and aim for the vein. If successful, she would attach the blood and saline into a drip, swapping out the saline for a mix of vitamins when the second bag of blood showed up. If not, she would try up to three times more before using Mystical Hand to spot heal any resulting damage.

[MFT; WC:497]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back