Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Dual Theory [Private/Iori]

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yamazaki Household. 2am.

A steady moonlight shimmered through one of the many massive glass windows of the estate. The grotesque and broken pattern dancing onto the stained wooden floor so polished the light nearly reflected back to the moon. The room befallen by the moonlight had an eerie silence amongst it. The room whispered with nothing but a cold wind that ruffled the white lace curtains that threw a moonlit pattern onto a bed that dripped red silk sheets. The bloody color pooling on the floor from being kicked off by a pale figure that tossed and turned across the linens.

The body was created to be perfect. Artistically molded like clay to be the exact replica of every man's dream-body. Of every females' envy. Of every artists' views. Kanashimi Itami was nothing short of flawless in the light the Yamazaki doctor made her into. She was soft and white, slimed down with palpable curves. Her hair had a lush curl and was as dark as the midnight sky. Lips pink and supple, and brand new eyes, green as emeralds, that gave a blind woman the ability to see.

Tonight, the woman was restless. She tossed, turned, rolled, kicked, and this had been her first night of actual full sleep in weeks. She was a busy doctor, a busy woman, and she spent her time creating new ideas formed from her cleared mind.

In the darkness, the peace was suddenly pierced and broken by the murmurs of the woman, and the murmurs slowly increased. From mumbles of nonsense to talking...and then to screaming. Kicking and tossing, the woman screamed out in her sleep, digging her nails deep into the palms of her hands, screaming and kicking. Piercing the peace with the panic attack.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori slowly looked up from his notes, blurry eyes focusing on the clock. Where had the time gone? It seemed like only minutes since he sat down to review them, the man rubbing his eyes as he slowly stood up. The man was clad in white silk pajamas, the top of which was open and baring his impressively toned chest. His long, silky red hair would sway with his steps as he made his way out of his study and down the hall, nodding to one of the maids in passing, signaling it with a finger to stay quiet before it could speak. He would approach the cluster of rooms that housed the inhabitants of the estate, his was flanked by Suzuhime and Chizuru's room, and cross the hall were the rooms belonging to Itami and Ikkadan. It allowed him to keep close contact with his daughter and the two guests of his house, as well as allow Suzuhime to respond to whatever threats may arise.

As he passed Itami's room he would suddenly hear the panicked screams of the woman, the man quickly moving to the door. "Itami!?" he would cry out in alarm as he opened it, catching sight of the woman thrashing in the bed. He would quickly be by her side, strong hands attempting to push her down on her back. "Itami! Wake up!" He would call out to her as he saw that her eyes were closed. He would be almost on top of her, though doing his best to keep his distance from her body, trying to hold her still so she wouldn't hurt herself in her frenzy.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The weight from his body incorporated too well with the nightmare--or rather, the night terror flashback. Trashing under the weight, her palms bleeding from those artistically-created long nails. "Let me go!" She screamed as she kicked and struggled violently under the weight, her emerald eyes flashing open suddenly: "Kasa!"

There was a pause, as though her body adjusted with reality. Her widened eyes slowly filling with tears at the sight of the beautiful imposter, her claws coming out of her bloody palms as she slowly began to cry, settling back down into the bed. "The fire...." She muttered between tears, as her head lulled back against the silken pillow. The black lace nightdress creating static between the sheets and Iori's pajamas. "I couldn't save....him..." She said quietly, as tears streamed down her face.

"Iori...Oh God..." Itami sat up quickly, curling into Iori's arms and burying her face into his shoulder as she shook and trembled. "It's a-ll my fau-lt..." Her nails dugs lightly into his back as she sucked in an uneven breath, "I cau-sed the fire... I d-idn't save him...I killed him... I'm a mu-rde-rer..."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Iori would go quiet as the woman curled against him, arms wrapping around her body and holding her close. It seemed that she still felt guilt over what happened to Kasa, still haunted by the memories of that terrible day. The man was able to do the impossible and create beauty out of her mangled remains, but it was up to her to heal that mind scarred with nightmares. "If anything it's I who didn't save him. You did all that you could by bringing him to the medical center, I'm the one who couldn't keep him alive." Slowly he would release her, gently taking her hand and bringing it up to examine it. "It's pointless to blame yourself for it. Kasa may be dead, but he died loving you, and I'm sure he wouldn't want to see you like this." his hand would rest against her palm as he invokes his healing jutsus, mending the wounds there. "He would want you to live life to the fullest and without regrets, to enjoy the new chance that he has given you to be beautiful."

His eyes would slide to meet hers as he began to heal her other hand, admiring her finely crafted features in the moonlight. He didn't bother to hide the admiration he had for her beauty, proud at the wok her had created, fingers moving to gently run over her cheek. "How long have you had these nightmares, Itami? And why haven't you told me about them?" he would ask, genuine concern for the woman in his eyes.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was kindness in his voice and in his actions. His flaming red hair crushed between his back and her snowy skin as he pulled away with a gentle look on his face. His words were soft and inviting as he tended both her physical and mental wounds. His delicate fingers healing the self-inflicted wounds on her palms as she tucked her muscular legs under herself, and pulled her short dress down with her free hand as her glistening eyes watched him curiously.

Sniffing and wiping her eyes, the breath-taking woman tried to stabilize herself as she smiled assuringly at him, tucking a piece of raven hair behind her ear, as she guiltily looked to the blood-red sheets beneath them. "I..." Funny how he expected her to get acquainted with the strangers as family so quickly. Certainly, other people would have adjusted better, and been so comfortable and welcome--but the young seducing princess was no match for this thing called 'love'. Hell, she didn't even love her own husband.

"I don't tr....trust you." She finally said, squirming a bit at the tense air as she dropped her head farther, the black hair curtaining her shamed face. "Don't...take it personally." She struggled for a moment with her conversation, "I don't trust anyone."

Itami slid back away from him, leaning against the massive and spectacular wooden headboard, laying her luscious legs in front of her as she refused to make eye contact with him. "Since my first slumber out of the hospital." She finally admitted. "Since this bed, this house, this room..." Ami murmured, closing her eyes and leaning her head against the board.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I'm not surprised." The man would say as Itami pulled away from him, turning to sit at the edge of the bed. "I haven't given you any reason to trust me. I saw making you beautiful more like a challenge to be conquered rather than something I did out of the graciousness of my heart. And bringing you here into my home was due to Kasa's wish that I keep you safe." He would explain as he slowly stood up and moved towards the window. He was forthright with the woman, no secrets or lies poisoning his voice, that smile still playing on his lips. He looked out towards the landscape of the estate, his body bathed in the dull white light that lit up the mansion's walkways, his soft features and white clothing making him seem almost like an angel in the flesh.

"That being said, I do care about your well being. From what I've seen and heard you've faced more horror and pain in your life than any one person should." He would say as he looked towards her, his smile fading. "Kasa and I have given you a new chance at life...and it should be something for you to enjoy." That smile returned as he moved next to her and leaned toward her, a hand seeking to gently rest on her chin. If she let him he would tilt her head up so their eyes could meet, his own full of warmth. "You're so beautiful. So perfect. It breaks my heart that you don't smile more often..."

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
An angel in the moonlight. Itami was quite amazed by the beauty that came from a naturally occurring man. He was brilliant without the help of any artist but the Gods--and he was lucky in that view. Lucky to be naturally beautiful. Lucky to have the face of celestials. Itami couldn't help but observe him as he spoke about her husband, her eyes wandering down his moonlit figure.

When he turned to her, Itami blinked a few times before dropping her gaze, his hand pushed her chin up to look into those deep beautiful eyes, and his looking back into her brand-new ones. It was strange how much beauty could be seen with first-person vision. He was closer, more detailed, and more personal with these eyes than he was with the crystal eye.

"There is a difference between me and everyone else..." Itami whispered, finally, her hand taking his from her chin, as her eyes stayed locked with his, "I have to teach myself to smile..." Her voice was a bit cold, but then, slowly, her supple lips curled into a bashful smile.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Then I'll help you. We'll take it slow, one day at a time." He would say as he saw that smile, his heart fluttering at that gesture. His hand would move to run over her cheek, feeling that soft skin there, wavering a bit closer to her before he managed to pull himself away, denying lust it's hold on his body. "For now you should try to get some sleep. We wouldn't want you showing up to work today a mess, right?" he would chuckle as he rose from her bed and began moving towards the door. Pausing in his steps he would look back towards her, thinking a question over in his mind before speaking up once more. "Itami, would you like to go out for dinner with me tonight? I don't think you've really been out of the house other than to go to work, not to mention that it'll be a good opportunity to show that body off." His smile would spread as he leaned against the door frame with his arm, his top opening more to reveal that toned abdomen and smooth, unblemished skin.

Kokomo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was a moment there, she could feel it. That moment, where his eyes locked with hers and his breath was on her face. The smile that danced on her lips and contagiously moved to his. There was a moment, and his body slid forward just a bit...

And then it was gone.

He stood, moving away from her and towards the door, and Itami's heart sunk for a moment as her vanity burst into flames from the act. Watching him with longing to be cooed by her creator, her smile slowly came back as he asked her if she wanted to join him that night for dinner. Itami looked over his torso for a moment before looking back to his eyes and nodding, the light supple lips pursed into a gentle smile still.

"I'd love to..."

Waving as he left, Itami rolled over, laying back down and dragging the blood-sheets back up over her and clutching them to her chest as she stared at the moon outside her window.

And smiled.

[Topic Left]

[OOC: PM you the new topic. :) ]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Alright, I'll see you then. Sweet dreams." he would say, looking her over one final time before leaving and closing the door behind him. He would take a deep breath, calming himself down before he returned back to his own room, wondering what that night would bring.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back