Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Duty Calls [Requesting Raikage]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Looking at the tower he had to admit it reminded him slightly of home, every Kage needed that symbol that one pillar to state their office, here was no exception even if he had to ask a few passers by for the exact location, and how to get there but that was due to the fact that he had never actually been to Cloud. He would have to hold Maki personally responsible for the fact that his enjoyment of this village was gone but he had expected as much. With the Sennin home that he trusted, his friend though wondering if still broken he knew there would be news from Sand. This was something that peaked his interest as he walked into the tower.

Passing time he finally made his way to the Raikage office, it seems that there would be a few guards to pass, as he walked down the corridor his hands coming together perfect repetition with a small puff of smoke the robes and hat of the Fourth Hokage arrived on his person, as he tipped the hat towards the guards that stood at the door of the office, he looked to the nameplate and a small smile of joy was on his lips. Leaf was finally at this door, and Cloud was mending the issues that had come up. This was something he wanted to stay and celebrate but matters needed to be addressed. Wrapping his knuckles against the door he waited for a reply.

“I have come to see the Raikage on an urgent matter”

[Topic Entered]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed that the day and time he had picked the Raikage was not available, but it was to be expected he had been in a similar position himself as well when he was in Leaf. Sliding a glance beside him it seemed that the man knew the same information that there was no-one in the office, but that was fine he would simply have to leave a note and be done with it, shame for it to end that way but he would be leaving and heading back to the village as well, after all he had to make sure that Leaf was doing well.

“Well i guess a note will have to do, I wish it was in better situation than we have now, but we make do with what we can, there is no taking back from that side of it at all”

Grabbing parchment Takeshi allowed himself to scribble down the words that he needed to say to the Raikage, after all it would be described and needed an explanation given.

Note:

Lord Raikage,

I am having to take my leave from your village at this time due to demands from Leaf I must return home, I am sure that you can understand the demand and expectation that we have to do our duty, as such I am going to be requesting that my Sennin stay at this time and resolve the peace treaty as well as the end part of the peace treaty to allow this to be sorted once and for all for us. It was a pleasure to come to this village and meet in person, as well as see how things are doing. With this I hope we are able to sort out things and get it wrapped up, I will stay in communication with my Sennin and if you have any need for me then please feel free to send a messenger bird my way.

[Note Left under the door]

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back