Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

[E-rank solo mission, Rin Setsuko] Graff Time Yo

Rin Setsuko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The knocks on the door echoed through the hallway and into the kitchen where Setsuko was sitting sipping at a cup of newly poured tea. Another set of knocks echoed and with the rapid succession she felt there was indeed some urgency to the knocks. Putting the cup down, she went and opened the door. At the door she was met by a courier who handed her a small envelope before he ran off again, clearly in a hurry to either finish his round or get away from her as she looked down at the envelope. Looking down at the white envelope the black letters stood out from the white background as she gazed down on it. “E-Rank Mission.” Looking back up and after the long gone courier Setsuko stuck her head back in through the door and shouted “Mom, can you keep my tea warm? I have a mission!” and with that Setsuko closed the door and began walking towards the main thoroughfare while she opened the envelope to read it’s content. The mission was simple, find out who had been bombing the public buildings with graffiti. ‘Well, finding the person shouldn’t be too difficult’ she thought to herself as she entered the main street that went through the underground village.

It had been three hours since Setsuko had received the envelope and in those three hours she has gone through several streets and checked out some of the graffiti. It was not very good and looked like child’s play. “They are better off in the Academy than ruining the good picture of this village” she said to herself as she sat perched on top of a small apartment building. She had a good advantage point from up there and was able to see the entire stretch of Main Street as well as some of the small ones going off from it. It was from there she noticed a peculiar figure that walked into one of the smaller alleys towards what looked like a monument in a small closed of park. The park was empty and wasn’t really much visited by anyone, except for special occasions. “Where do you think you are going?” she said to herself as she began her descent. Reaching the ground the dashed after the figure making sure that she didn’t reveal herself to soon incase the person was more cautious that he or she seemed to be. Reaching the alley that lead into the small park she slowed herself down and began to walk, placing her feet on places she knew would not make sounds that would alert the person. Coming to the end of the alley and entrance to the park, Setsuko leaned around the corner and saw that the person had a marker in one hand and was carefully ‘bombing’ the statue, drawing circles and writing words over the face of it.

“You know, red doesn’t really suit a brown statue, you should try to use green” she spoke in a high authoritative voice as she walked into the park, effectively blocking the only entrance and exit. The person that had been graffiti dropped the marker and spun around, the eyes wide in surprise and shock. “What? Did you really think that all of your work would go unnoticed and would not provoke a response?” she asked while crossing her hands in front of her, her eyes looking sternly at the person in front of her. “I-I... You don’t understand!” the person responded in a male tone. “Well, for your information I don’t need to understand neither do I care. You broke the law and now you are going to be punished for it!” Setsuko replied her hands now going to her sides as if she prepared herself to grab the person. “You are just a girl! You can’t stop me!” the culprit growled as he lurched towards Setsuko. “Wrong move” Setsuko said in a flat tone as she struck out with her palm and hit the boy square across the face, sending him into the ground – unconscious.

[MFT]
word count: 676

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back