Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Easy as 1 . 2 . 3 [Weekly Solo]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
549de499-4dfe-47dd-a6aa-ca8f18fead3b_zps4b4fbf33.jpg
A sigh escaped the lips of Hikuidori. Today was the day that he had to "perform" for children. Still not a true puppeteer at heart, ironically he would resort to the ways of puppeteering. However this art presentation was nothing of simple. One of the upper echelon of Sunagakure's child was having their birthday today. Of course this was a simple task in Hiku's mind. His idea of entertainment for a bunch of snot nosed kids was

. . . Wait do I really need to say this? . . . I mean no seriously, do you need me to spell it out? . . . Fiddlesticks.

Hiku's idea of entertaining children were puppets. Yes puppets the most obvious thing in the world for a puppet person. Oh wait but here's the twist! He was a puppet who didn't care for using other puppets. Yes cocky maybe? Self concious? who knows but that's the big hoo-hah here . . . That's what your plays feel like M. Yoru, the equivalent of a handy j. Thanks just thanks . . .

Hiku would snap back to reality or whatever matrix he had ended up in this time. Lately he had been feeling oddly creative and actually wanted to design puppets. He was beginning to see the beauty in an extra pair of hands especially when fighting that horse Trasuri. Hiku began to thinking having another shell wouldn't be so bad. However it would take time and Hiku was no chump, neither was the light skinned blazed kid behind the computer. It was go big or go home, but due to some rather unfortunate changes in the force he was unable to purchase the necessary equipment . . . fiddlesticks.

Hiku began to scratch his head wondering if that liquid marj, was starting to actually effect him. If so he could definitely be happy again doing his daily zen sessions. Puppets floated around the sky while Hiku acted out with them the ongoing situation. The magical puppeteer who could puppeteer without any finger motions! He was going to be a sensation maybe at this rate Ryoma Corp would lend him some damn yen to get his puppet parts. "Yep I'm screwed, totally effed up and now I'm gonna pay the price. The great maku maku will slay my paku paku off my waist. Or is it sternum? I'm not sure what's the word um, take a second Fiddle Sticks, isn't that right Hiku? Um I'm not sure my brain says so but my coin purse says 10,000 yen for this encounter. I mean I had to miss my last week mission for that little 4 way of yours mr. paku paku. look here butt head that was your choice to miss that. You chose to work on music, art, and other things that don't make you a rich shinobi! . . . *brinnnggg brinnnngg brinnnggg* Um hello what is this device I'm speaking into? Anyways who is this? Oh you're the top dog? Someone said I'm not making it? What the play isn't good cause I'm not changing my words? Well tell them I'll force feed them bacon and water through a hose duct taped around their mouth if they don't lay off of the kid's cake. That's right the pig in the yellow kimono two sizes too small for her. She's probably hiding a weapon in there. Oh a nerve gas? How many people will die? 12 alright I'll stop her. *click click*

The girl in the yellow kimono stared at Hiku who was on the stage now hunched over staring at her. His jester outfit began to flutter as a long arm came out of his arm grabbing the woman by the neck. Hiku would release this infinite extension, but not before flicking her in the forehead. Next Hiku would then move into the air as 10 more people in circus outfits ran at the woman throwing out fists with cotton candy as boxing gloves. A large gang of people began to get up and chase down the odd circus dressed people. A whole swarm of men ran into the area and Hiku jumped down to the center of the stage once more.

"Evil doers! You want to steal the children's candy don't you! Well I Puppet Man refuse to allow you to have your way! I will use my 100 circus puppets to take you all down! This is going to be legen ... I hope you're not lactose intolerant ... dairy. A swarm of wooden goofy puppets (think mokujin from tekken) dressed in circus clothes each using candy as weapons rushed at the woman and her cohorts. This wasn't hard to mask in front of the children a mass of puppets defending the children the other half attacking and binding the men and woman down or outright effing them up. It didn't matter to Hiku he was focused and his targets were making themselves easily known to his ever watchul puppet eyes. He began to wrap up the enemies not wanting to allow them time to linger. When he finished his process The remaining puppets would fly into the air releasing candy as they stormed the skies and making every kid in the vicinity say awesome shit like "Puppets are cool", "This can't be real", and "Yayyy Candy!". What a wonderful day in Sunagakure. A day where someone could mask a dangerous assassination attempt, a fun kick ass play fight. If only the children knew... If only they knew.

"Ta-da. TL;DR don't mess with the kids or Puppet Man will ROFL stomp you. Emphasis on the stomp even though it's probably lower cased."

Hiku would use his puppets to drag away the mass of criminals he'd apprehended all the way to the Obsidian Palace. Where they would be processed and made into someone's husband. Who knew the Obsidian Palace was a weird place sometimes.

[MFT]
[Topic Entered/Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back