Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Eating Donuts Again? - [S-Rank][Donuts]

Shinrya Kitsune

11th Raikage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank

A few explosions were heard… Then came the crazy laughter of a man that’s clearly lost his marbles ages ago. Finally, a soul rending scream was heard as a person was viciously murdered in cold blood. The first of many screams of that night…

The following morning

”So it’s approved? Brilliant. I’ll go let Do-san know right away.” Kitsune said to an unknown person in an office somewhere, before warping out of said office. Of course, the only one the person could’ve been was Masao, as Do Natsu was his immediate underling. Kitsune had paid the city of Kumo a great deal of money to specifically get Do Natsu for the job. Fortunately that lump of cash would be used on something sensible like better equipment for the shinobi of Kumo, and not to fuel yet another drunken rave party in the lower levels of the Torre Celeste. Then again, maybe a rave wasn’t so bad compared to what else it could’ve been spent on.

Kitsune made her way towards the office where Do Natsu was likely to be wasting time in, only to be told that he wasn’t there currently. That he was on his lunch break. She sighed and rolled her eyes before warping out of the tower, and straight towards the donut shop. With a name like that, and a fondness for the darn things, he’d better be there. Once she arrived she looked inside, and lo and behold. There he was, devouring donut after donut. She entered the store without anyone noticing, mainly because she just warped into the chair opposite Donut and laid down a folder with documents inside.

”Natsu-san. You’ve been assigned a mission. The details are within this folder.” she said and looked straight into his eyes. ”It’s a one-man operation, and you’ve been picked specifically for it. By my request. I’m sure you’ll be able to handle this situation discreetly and swiftly.” she added before getting out of the chair. ”If you’ve got any questions, you can find the frequency to reach me within the files.” she said and handed Natsu a modified headset that operated on a higher band of frequencies than ordinary headsets did. Kitsune had the idea of tweaking it so the communication was somewhat secure compared to using standard bands. Sooner or later she’d have to put up her own antennae around the country to get proper access to some of the newer bands she had discovered.

Hameru Ren

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Natsu-san.” The man in question looked up, mouth full with donut and crumbs adorning his face. The red-haired woman in front of him was a recognizable figure. After all, there were only few women in Kumo who could boast about such an impressive bust size. Swallowing the remains of the donut at once, Natsu reached for the folder. Years of practise at handling donuts and paperwork at once had granted him the supernatural ability to nom the delicious treats without getting glaze all over his fingers. Flipping the file open, Natsu skimmed through its contents as Kitsune made her case.

“The mission details are straightforward enough. I do have one question however.. Why me? Do not misunderstand me, I will accept the request. Ani-.. Masao-Sama has approved the assignment after all. But it would appear to me as if a Jounin-Squad would be able to handle this mission, no?” Natsu inquired. Truthfully, he just wanted to see how much information he could coax from the woman. Any mission that had passed Masao’s desk and come out with a signature would have been documented well-enough to receive such approval. And it’d be easy enough to fish up said documentation from the Torre.

“Also, you’re certain this is not Kushin-Sensei, right? It sure sounds an awful lot like him. And not even all the donuts in the world would convince me going up against that demon.” The Spymaster told Kitsune, his voice not quite revealing whether it was a jest or truth. After Natsu would receive his answers, he’d pull out his last donut and take a bite. “Very well then. I’ll take care of this. I’ll just pass by the Torre to inform my colleagues. I’d hate for Tobu to get pestered by them again. Last time I stayed away from office they assumed he had hidden me away so I could keep eating donuts. Damn brats. I should’ve brushed them!” With a final nod and gulp, the Spymaster stood up and walked off like said, disappearing in the crowds.

[Word Count: 333]
[Marked for Training]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back