Open Eating lunch in the deadly forest

Fukuda Katsu

Jan 11, 2021
Yen
ASP
This place was called the forest of death, probably for a reason. What reason? Katsu assumed they were being mellow dramatic about it, there was no way this little forest inside the village was actually deadly. How would her know? Well he doesn't, this is his first time hanging out here.

Katsu's multi colored eyes looked around at the entrance to the forest, it was gated, but the gates were open. He heard ninja came here to train, and how it was bad, yada yada. It was a forest, what was so dangerous about that? Katsu rubbed the back of his head, brushing his fingers through his white - no very light cream colored hair, and sighed, this was a good idea right? Right?!

Katsu felt like he could handle training here, maybe do some bird watching, and eat his lunch. Though he decided to eat lunch first, he had a bento box he had prepared for himself before leaving the inn. He didn't spend too much time there considering the people who used to be his parents want nothing to do with him anymore. It was getting a little too stressful for him, so he'd spend most of his day out and about.
Katsu knew this would probably be his only meal today, unless one of the maids for inn pitied him and snuck him some food.

Katsu was sitting on one if the large roots, near the entrance to the forest. He opened his bento box, and looked at the food he had made himself, it looked... edible, but to him it was making his mouth water already. messy Rice balls, and some strings of beef. This meal did have much of a smell though, the beef smelt like cooked meat that had not been seasoned.
Katsu took a moment to roll up his sleeves, and start digging into his meal.

[open for anyone to join]

Moyasu

Jan 11, 2021
Yen
ASP
Kill Switch
No
OOC Rank
E-Rank
The fact that someone else was here had bummed him out but with both hands tucked within his pockets, he'd continue approaching. This place was legendary among leaf's younger degenerates, after all it was a dangerous location and just being around was equal to breaking a rule. Or at least that's what people said but he knew way to many kids had stories of being around here to even take the threat of breaking a law seriously. Rubbing his nostril at the scents of cooked food, he'd stop somewhat shy of entering Katsu's personal space. "So....you must not be afraid of anything...yeah?", was his initial dialogue signaling his presence though he was sure the boy knew he was there already anyways.

He'd tap the front of his shows into the ground, pushing his feet into his shoes better while looking around. This place was everything he'd known it to be, secluded and filled with ways to get into trouble. But what he was not expecting was to encounter someone who would openly invite that onto themselves. His thoughts were focused mainly on the unknown beasts that folks said lived around inside, so naturally he assumed the boy also knew about it. Which was why the fact they chose to cook an aroma fueled meal, out here......had drawn his attention. If it was able to draw him here then he could only imagine those scurrying around in the forest.

"What's your name fellow delinquent? Names Moyasu....", he spoke rather confidently before leaning against another large root that was close to their proximity. Both eyes were locked on Katsu at this point while his arms crossed over his chest. Maybe this was the part of him that was both nosy and curious, he wanted to know why they were here....so he could partake in whatever shenanigans that he just knew the kid was here for.

[Topic Entered]

Fukuda Katsu

Jan 11, 2021
Yen
ASP
Katsu was about half way done with his meal - it was a pretty small meal - when her heard someone walking up. He wasn't all that great at sensing people yet, so sneaking up on him would not be that hard. He glanced over to see another kid, maybe around the same age at him, and he offered him a wave.
"Hey." He said in a semi polite tone of voice. Katsu looked a little dumbfounded at his question, scared? why would he be scared?

Katsu wasn't scared, at least not right now. He definitely was not fearless though, but why would he admit that out loud. "That's right, I am not afraid of anything." He stated with a grin. It was a lie, but he didn't want to seem weak to a potential comrade.

This place was a little eerie, with weird noises, Katsu did not believe there were actual beasts in here though. Those were just made up to scare people away, right? Katsu also did not bother reading the signs, and he probably would not sense any beasts until they were too close for comfort at his current skill level.

'Follow delinquent', Katsu took a moment to processes that. He wasn't a delinquent? right? No way, but Moyasu seemed to think he was. Did that make Katsu a delinquent? He didn't actually know, he barely know what that word actually met, so he'd roll with it for the time being.
Katsu didn't think the forest was actually off limits, he just thought they were... kinda like an urban legend sort of deal.
Katsu put his lid back on his bento box, saving the rest for later, after all it'd be rude to eat and talk right?

"Fukuda Katsu, It's a pressure to meet someone else out here." Katsu spoke with a cheerful tone, and smiled before continuing.

"I heard rumors this place is great for training, have you been here before?" Katsu questioned as he wrapped his food up. Katsu really didn't plan ahead, since he actually had no where to store the box, he just carried it, though he was going to have to leave it somewhere to be able to any activities here. So he just set it right next to him on the root he was sitting on. It'd totally stay put right?

Yamanaka Nobu

Jan 8, 2021
Yen
ASP
Kill Switch
Yes
OOC Rank
E-Rank
Nobu stood in the middle of the forest of death, near the root of the huge tree deep inside the forest. Normally he would have considered even being here dangerous but staring into the eyes of the huge black serpent he didn't fear many of the animals around here, sighing as he held the vile up to its huge fang, the fang was easily double the height of Nobu at this point he gently pressed it against the hollow point and watched the off creamy color flow into the vile as he let his hand run across the snake's body, its eye focused on him as he stood there.

"Who would have thought my only friend would have been you Sutōkā you have been faithful to me since the day that we met, though let's not kid ourselves I probably wouldn't be much of a meal for you anyway"

Drawing away from the vile he took out the cork top to it and allowed himself to pocket the flask, he needed to keep hold of this as it would come into play later. As the serpent's huge body dug into the ground as it raised itself back up to watch the boy with its eyes, the tongue flicking out to sense the air.

"I only do this as you keep me entertained make no mistake of that young Yamanaka."

Pausing he glanced in the direction of the entrance to the forest of death and stopped the tongue still coming out as he tasted the air before coiling back down to make himself as low as possible.

"It seems we are not alone today, go and see who has entered this place. I will see you soon"

With that, he began to withdraw into the depths of the forest and out of sight, though Nobu never figured the trick out for it. As after all the snake was huge but still managed to hunt in a place like this. It perplexed his mind to even consider it, with the vile secure in his pocket he turned his attention to the entrance and made his way towards it through the undergrowth of this area. He never figured out why the nickname stuck but he wasn't one to get so transfixed on things like names.

As he came to an opening he spotted two people there it seemed both he recognized from that Academy Lesson, one of them was eager to learn and seemed only too happy to attend the lesson. The other one was the one with attitude and probably needed an attitude adjustment. For now, he would have to keep a pleasant smile on his face to not arouse suspicion to what he had been doing in the forest after all this was Sutōkā hiding place for a reason.

"I didn't expect anyone else to be here, let alone two students from the lesson, what brings both of you where today other than to take in the scenery like myself?"

Now to see what really had brought them here after all.

[Topic Entered]
[Vile of Snake Venom Aquired]

Wokou Kurū

Jan 11, 2021
Yen
ASP
Kill Switch
No
1610583198827.pngMeanwhile, somewhere in the forest, Wokou was about to fling himself in the air through a makeshift slingshot he made with a massive flat rubber band that had been large enough to tie about from tree to tree. The young stunt devil pulled the center of the band as far as it would go with his hips as he moved forward then grabbed onto a tree trunk so he could keep the momentum. While keeping his grip on the tree he peeked around the corner of the tree to talk to no one, practicing for a real performance when he actually earned him some friends. "Beder git ready konoha's because ah'm fixinn-ta blast myself strayaahyt into thuh ah eye one awf 'em kage's thay be gawkin' at!" said the dumb country boy. His logic was if he shot himself from the forest, he could probably hit Hokage From here. Why did he want to do it? Even he didn't know but he wanted to just try.

The young hillbilly making sure he had enough momentum to actually go airborne, he let go of the tree and with a laugh he was sent flying through the air. He didn't go straight like a bullet, Wokou looked like a human shuriken dancing about the air! Unfortunately he only made it to the edge of the forest before gravity started to take hold. Gosh darn it, now ah done knew ah should've pulled that slin' harda'. last thing he remembered before the world going dark for a moment was seeing two other kids. One eating lunch, the other just taking. He landed head first on the ground, the world going dark for a moment as his body flopped down and went limp. To the two kids, the young hillbilly just fell from the sky. Of course, he wasn't out for much longer because he instantly sat up and started to laugh at the knot growing on his head. "Oo-wee that's goin' ta leave a mark. Gawt me a unicorn horn hair guh-rowing! hyuck!" He chuckled, putting his tattered top hat back on his head before looking back at the two other academy students giving them both a toothy grin exploding his one chipped fragmented tooth.

"Well ah be damned! ah ain't thuh ownlee one who don't have a tail feather left into thayse here woods huh!" said the young hillbilly, getting up he marched right up to Katsu before spitting on Wokou spat on his own hand then grab the Katsu's hand and shook it violently as if congratulating him. "Nuh-ames Wokou, ahm so 'appy ta see another fella maah age aroun' here." He stopped shaking his hand then looked at Moyasu. "Ya boys came at a daisy time! Ah need sumone t' fling me at hokage rawk from here. Tried it awn maah lonesome but didn't gitty-up too well."

Uchiha Asuka

5th Hokage
Feb 20, 2018
Yen
ASP
Kill Switch
Yes
Finally some peace. Opening up her bendo box, it simply contained Dango sticks as always. Being up in the large, camouflaged trees it would be hard to see her, even her robes. Her trusty Katana to her side in case any misfit had the unfortunate idea to attack her. Poor guy.

Why the forest of death? Because these was one of the few places where people didn't look for her, at least yet. That was her usual prediction. Besides, the sound of nature calmed her as she started eating her dangos. Enjoying the quietness of the woods, no work, no one that needed her attention, simply her, her dangos and nature.

That is until she started hearing voices, her first thought was that she had been found which would be a surprise. But upon closer inspection she simply saw a bunch of kids running around the forest. Well, this was interesting. Certainly something different. She waited a few moments and saw as more students joined, oh boy. She theorized they were from the newer generation and didn't know the rules of the village. She pondered what to do, maybe she could transform into something scary? Teach them why they shouldn't be here. No, maybe a more personal approach. "Allright. Here we go." Taking a deep breath she leaped off the tree.

Landing right in front of them, Asuka sighed. Keeping a a hand on her Katana. "So." She started "I find myself enjoying my dango sticks in peace and privacy." She takes the last bite, now holding what looks like an oversized toothpick. "And what do I listen from a distance?" She started playing with the stick on her fingers. "Brats wanting to be boy scouts in the forest of death. Now, the question is what to do with you?" Asuka gave a bright smile with a giggle "Any suggestions?"