Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open Eating lunch in the deadly forest

Fukuda Katsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
E
This place was called the forest of death, probably for a reason. What reason? Katsu assumed they were being mellow dramatic about it, there was no way this little forest inside the village was actually deadly. How would her know? Well he doesn't, this is his first time hanging out here.

Katsu's multi colored eyes looked around at the entrance to the forest, it was gated, but the gates were open. He heard ninja came here to train, and how it was bad, yada yada. It was a forest, what was so dangerous about that? Katsu rubbed the back of his head, brushing his fingers through his white - no very light cream colored hair, and sighed, this was a good idea right? Right?!

Katsu felt like he could handle training here, maybe do some bird watching, and eat his lunch. Though he decided to eat lunch first, he had a bento box he had prepared for himself before leaving the inn. He didn't spend too much time there considering the people who used to be his parents want nothing to do with him anymore. It was getting a little too stressful for him, so he'd spend most of his day out and about.
Katsu knew this would probably be his only meal today, unless one of the maids for inn pitied him and snuck him some food.

Katsu was sitting on one if the large roots, near the entrance to the forest. He opened his bento box, and looked at the food he had made himself, it looked... edible, but to him it was making his mouth water already. messy Rice balls, and some strings of beef. This meal did have much of a smell though, the beef smelt like cooked meat that had not been seasoned.
Katsu took a moment to roll up his sleeves, and start digging into his meal.

[open for anyone to join]

Moyasu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
E-Rank
The fact that someone else was here had bummed him out but with both hands tucked within his pockets, he'd continue approaching. This place was legendary among leaf's younger degenerates, after all it was a dangerous location and just being around was equal to breaking a rule. Or at least that's what people said but he knew way to many kids had stories of being around here to even take the threat of breaking a law seriously. Rubbing his nostril at the scents of cooked food, he'd stop somewhat shy of entering Katsu's personal space. "So....you must not be afraid of anything...yeah?", was his initial dialogue signaling his presence though he was sure the boy knew he was there already anyways.

He'd tap the front of his shows into the ground, pushing his feet into his shoes better while looking around. This place was everything he'd known it to be, secluded and filled with ways to get into trouble. But what he was not expecting was to encounter someone who would openly invite that onto themselves. His thoughts were focused mainly on the unknown beasts that folks said lived around inside, so naturally he assumed the boy also knew about it. Which was why the fact they chose to cook an aroma fueled meal, out here......had drawn his attention. If it was able to draw him here then he could only imagine those scurrying around in the forest.

"What's your name fellow delinquent? Names Moyasu....", he spoke rather confidently before leaning against another large root that was close to their proximity. Both eyes were locked on Katsu at this point while his arms crossed over his chest. Maybe this was the part of him that was both nosy and curious, he wanted to know why they were here....so he could partake in whatever shenanigans that he just knew the kid was here for.

[Topic Entered]

Fukuda Katsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
E
Katsu was about half way done with his meal - it was a pretty small meal - when her heard someone walking up. He wasn't all that great at sensing people yet, so sneaking up on him would not be that hard. He glanced over to see another kid, maybe around the same age at him, and he offered him a wave.
"Hey." He said in a semi polite tone of voice. Katsu looked a little dumbfounded at his question, scared? why would he be scared?

Katsu wasn't scared, at least not right now. He definitely was not fearless though, but why would he admit that out loud. "That's right, I am not afraid of anything." He stated with a grin. It was a lie, but he didn't want to seem weak to a potential comrade.

This place was a little eerie, with weird noises, Katsu did not believe there were actual beasts in here though. Those were just made up to scare people away, right? Katsu also did not bother reading the signs, and he probably would not sense any beasts until they were too close for comfort at his current skill level.

'Follow delinquent', Katsu took a moment to processes that. He wasn't a delinquent? right? No way, but Moyasu seemed to think he was. Did that make Katsu a delinquent? He didn't actually know, he barely know what that word actually met, so he'd roll with it for the time being.
Katsu didn't think the forest was actually off limits, he just thought they were... kinda like an urban legend sort of deal.
Katsu put his lid back on his bento box, saving the rest for later, after all it'd be rude to eat and talk right?

"Fukuda Katsu, It's a pressure to meet someone else out here." Katsu spoke with a cheerful tone, and smiled before continuing.

"I heard rumors this place is great for training, have you been here before?" Katsu questioned as he wrapped his food up. Katsu really didn't plan ahead, since he actually had no where to store the box, he just carried it, though he was going to have to leave it somewhere to be able to any activities here. So he just set it right next to him on the root he was sitting on. It'd totally stay put right?

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Nobu stood in the middle of the forest of death, near the root of the huge tree deep inside the forest. Normally he would have considered even being here dangerous but staring into the eyes of the huge black serpent he didn't fear many of the animals around here, sighing as he held the vile up to its huge fang, the fang was easily double the height of Nobu at this point he gently pressed it against the hollow point and watched the off creamy color flow into the vile as he let his hand run across the snake's body, its eye focused on him as he stood there.

"Who would have thought my only friend would have been you Sutōkā you have been faithful to me since the day that we met, though let's not kid ourselves I probably wouldn't be much of a meal for you anyway"

Drawing away from the vile he took out the cork top to it and allowed himself to pocket the flask, he needed to keep hold of this as it would come into play later. As the serpent's huge body dug into the ground as it raised itself back up to watch the boy with its eyes, the tongue flicking out to sense the air.

"I only do this as you keep me entertained make no mistake of that young Yamanaka."

Pausing he glanced in the direction of the entrance to the forest of death and stopped the tongue still coming out as he tasted the air before coiling back down to make himself as low as possible.

"It seems we are not alone today, go and see who has entered this place. I will see you soon"

With that, he began to withdraw into the depths of the forest and out of sight, though Nobu never figured the trick out for it. As after all the snake was huge but still managed to hunt in a place like this. It perplexed his mind to even consider it, with the vile secure in his pocket he turned his attention to the entrance and made his way towards it through the undergrowth of this area. He never figured out why the nickname stuck but he wasn't one to get so transfixed on things like names.

As he came to an opening he spotted two people there it seemed both he recognized from that Academy Lesson, one of them was eager to learn and seemed only too happy to attend the lesson. The other one was the one with attitude and probably needed an attitude adjustment. For now, he would have to keep a pleasant smile on his face to not arouse suspicion to what he had been doing in the forest after all this was Sutōkā hiding place for a reason.

"I didn't expect anyone else to be here, let alone two students from the lesson, what brings both of you where today other than to take in the scenery like myself?"

Now to see what really had brought them here after all.

[Topic Entered]
[Vile of Snake Venom Aquired]

Mizuki Monika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
1610583198827.png
Meanwhile, somewhere in the forest, Wokou was about to fling himself in the air through a makeshift slingshot he made with a massive flat rubber band that had been large enough to tie about from tree to tree. The young stunt devil pulled the center of the band as far as it would go with his hips as he moved forward then grabbed onto a tree trunk so he could keep the momentum. While keeping his grip on the tree he peeked around the corner of the tree to talk to no one, practicing for a real performance when he actually earned him some friends. "Beder git ready konoha's because ah'm fixinn-ta blast myself strayaahyt into thuh ah eye one awf 'em kage's thay be gawkin' at!" said the dumb country boy. His logic was if he shot himself from the forest, he could probably hit Hokage From here. Why did he want to do it? Even he didn't know but he wanted to just try.

The young hillbilly making sure he had enough momentum to actually go airborne, he let go of the tree and with a laugh he was sent flying through the air. He didn't go straight like a bullet, Wokou looked like a human shuriken dancing about the air! Unfortunately he only made it to the edge of the forest before gravity started to take hold. Gosh darn it, now ah done knew ah should've pulled that slin' harda'. last thing he remembered before the world going dark for a moment was seeing two other kids. One eating lunch, the other just taking. He landed head first on the ground, the world going dark for a moment as his body flopped down and went limp. To the two kids, the young hillbilly just fell from the sky. Of course, he wasn't out for much longer because he instantly sat up and started to laugh at the knot growing on his head. "Oo-wee that's goin' ta leave a mark. Gawt me a unicorn horn hair guh-rowing! hyuck!" He chuckled, putting his tattered top hat back on his head before looking back at the two other academy students giving them both a toothy grin exploding his one chipped fragmented tooth.

"Well ah be damned! ah ain't thuh ownlee one who don't have a tail feather left into thayse here woods huh!" said the young hillbilly, getting up he marched right up to Katsu before spitting on Wokou spat on his own hand then grab the Katsu's hand and shook it violently as if congratulating him. "Nuh-ames Wokou, ahm so 'appy ta see another fella maah age aroun' here." He stopped shaking his hand then looked at Moyasu. "Ya boys came at a daisy time! Ah need sumone t' fling me at hokage rawk from here. Tried it awn maah lonesome but didn't gitty-up too well."

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Finally some peace. Opening up her bendo box, it simply contained Dango sticks as always. Being up in the large, camouflaged trees it would be hard to see her, even her robes. Her trusty Katana to her side in case any misfit had the unfortunate idea to attack her. Poor guy.

Why the forest of death? Because these was one of the few places where people didn't look for her, at least yet. That was her usual prediction. Besides, the sound of nature calmed her as she started eating her dangos. Enjoying the quietness of the woods, no work, no one that needed her attention, simply her, her dangos and nature.

That is until she started hearing voices, her first thought was that she had been found which would be a surprise. But upon closer inspection she simply saw a bunch of kids running around the forest. Well, this was interesting. Certainly something different. She waited a few moments and saw as more students joined, oh boy. She theorized they were from the newer generation and didn't know the rules of the village. She pondered what to do, maybe she could transform into something scary? Teach them why they shouldn't be here. No, maybe a more personal approach. "Allright. Here we go." Taking a deep breath she leaped off the tree.

tenor.gif

Landing right in front of them, Asuka sighed. Keeping a a hand on her Katana. "So." She started "I find myself enjoying my dango sticks in peace and privacy." She takes the last bite, now holding what looks like an oversized toothpick. "And what do I listen from a distance?" She started playing with the stick on her fingers. "Brats wanting to be boy scouts in the forest of death. Now, the question is what to do with you?" Asuka gave a bright smile with a giggle "Any suggestions?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It was almost instant for Nobu, the flash of the robes signalled it was a Kage that landed between them he froze as everything in that split second came to a pause as he realised that right now given the current situation he was in his body was number from the feelings around him. His body was already moving in split seconds, as he let his hand come around as he instantly stepped into a stance preparing himself he glanced towards the others but right now they didn't matter to him at all. The focus of those years of suffering, years of anger where in front of him, he could finally have his shot at revenge, his shot to give the middle finger to the world before it shot him down.

"You took everything from me, and I got nothing to form it. You are the reason that my world crumbled around me. You are the reason my life is shit!"

His mouth moved slightly as he let out the gob of spit that he had managed to get together in Anger, watching it land on the white and red robes that signified the office of the Hokage. Time slowed down as he watched it land slap bang on the chest of the robes trailing down the symbols. His fury had built up as he brought down the set of black gloves that looked like claws he snared towards Asuka not thinking about consequences, not thinking about actions or repercussions that he would have formed this, all he cared about right now was making one person here pay. With the turning up of the Hokage, this was the opportunity he had ben waiting for.

"Time to pay up on what you owe your nothing to this village but Scum and time to show you that lesson"

Sprinting forward he allowed his feet to kick off the ground as he aimed his knee towards the chin of the Hokage it seemed that he was going for a sucker punch in that split second to take the feet from under the current serving Kage. He knew full well that the others might side with the Kage, but he didn't care what he wanted right now was just to make sure that the Hokage suffered enough to know what the real pain in the world felt like.

[Bmod Called]
[Spat on Hokage]
[Gone for a Flying Knee to the Face]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
You have found a battle mod!
Bmodnc.gif

Good morning/afternoon/evening towards you all! I'll be your battle moderator for this battle. If you happen to have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask them. You can contact me either through NC or through Discord. Yet please keep in mind with my work I can react at odd times and varied in time.​

• Send, in a PM on NC, not discord, your actions, and all your battle information: Stats, class, abilities, jutsu, items, weapons, etc.
    • When sending this information, I would prefer to have hyperlinked stuff or regular links. This greatly decreases the time it takes for a moderator to mod as it cuts down on searching.
    • Do NOT just link your dojo, your profile or anything. I really want that information in my DM box.
  • Rolls are in Discord.
  • UBR rules do apply: meaning you have 48 hours to post and send actions. (Failing will result in defence stance.)
Please be clear on your actions and conditionals, even when stating what you're maintaining.

For this fight as there are multiple people, you will need to specify who are your allies and who are your enemies in your opening actions.

This way I don't have to do any guesswork and you don't get upset if an item is modded the way you didn't wish.
I am human which means mistakes can happen; feel free to point these out!
Let's enjoy!​

Mizuki Monika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
1610585362751.png
Just as Wokou was about to make friends, an oversized woman came hopping down from the trees landing on her feet like a monkey. Now Wokou had a lot of respect for his mom, she did her motherly duties like healing the wounded and taking care of people. Typical stuff for girls. But THIS woman was trying to kick him out of the forest that his pa built with his hard earned taxes! Wokou was a citizen of fire country! It was his right to use these here woods for his stunts as he saw fit! Worst of all, it was a girl forcing him out of his god given right to use these woods for his training. And for what?! Because she wanted to sit up in the trees having a tea party that she didn't even invite him to!? Bet you there were dolls up there in these branches. Infecting the forest of death with her girliness, real men can't have nothing now! Nothing!
29bb5fc79bc60026420ab0bf3aae6f8e.jpg
Wokou wasn't the only one outraged about this injustice. A real man, like he was, was brave enough to stand up for himself. Telling the woman off about ruining his life and that she was the cause for his life being shit. The madlad began to attack the hokage which fired up the hillbilly to fight back, stunts could wait now it's time to defend themselves from the oppressor. "Hooaah ya no good heffer! Ya're tryin' ta tay-uk away maah god given raahyt ta be in ta be in thayse woods! Maah daddy's tax dollars pay ya for 'em dongos ya fillin' yo-wr belly with!" he spat through his chipped tooth, proceeding to remove his hat, coat, and shirt to reveal his scrawny scared body. The young hillbilly smacked his own chest, then put up his duke then began to lunge forward, then backwards, forward again. "Come 'ere, bich. Common! Ima fixen fatten that lip uhp for ya common!" the hillbilly yelled while dancing around Asuka like a boxer about to throw a blow.

[Actions sent]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
At first she didn't exactly know what was happening. Her question was simple, suggestions on appropriate punishment. Very simple line of questioning. Although as soon as the kid started talking the smile in the Hokage's face melted. Replaced by a neutral expression. It seemed this kid had a particular dislike on her, a particular dislike that could borderline into hate. It was interesting to say the least. But, unfortunately it was less than acceptable. No one had ever talked to her that way, especially on the first time meeting her. No one had disrespected her to such a degree. Worst of all it hurt.

She was the reason his life was shit, she was the reason that whatever happened in his past had changed him. Yet, what about Asuka? What about what she had to suffer to get to where she was? Loosing her parents, her village, her sister, her mentor and best friend. She gave everything for this village yet this brat thought that they were on equal footing in this regard.

Asuka didn't even have to turn her head. She quickly caught the kid's foot in her hand. Grasping it tightly her head moved up, glaring at Nobu.

W1a-Jc991lCLrDuURME2NTMUfn_XAkRb476CaPqEzBTQkzxXKJiOH_SvL5RZuN3X2zudsb_eldSFcAhlcIBEztaXOvdQJmjohvXIL9PfNys9qq7mpNPtitkgvXSdfnOL

"I don't recall knowing you or about you yet you seem to have the notion that we are on equal footing in the regard you speak." Her grip tightening on his foot "Yet I recall your picture being in the new academy entries. It seems you have a foot inside the Shinobi life, congratulations for an early viewing" Asuka leaned forward, whispering. "But don't you dare judge on my value to the village. You don't know what I've have to give, to loss, to get here." Asuka pushed the kid away.

Looking at her sides she saw a weird shirtless kid just spouting out nonsense, her usual smile hadn't returned to her face as it was clear she wasn't happy. Nobu had pushed her buttons and now it was time for her to teach her them a lesson. "Lesson #1. Don't start a fight you know you'll loose. Either due to stupidity." She looked at the shirtless kid. "Or hatred." Asuka looked around to the other kids. "You all can either follow in their footsteps, or stand back and watch what happens when you let your feelings decide for you."

ef6b78a82b5e0c7cae0fa9f6a90b5548a034ccc6.gifv

"With my authority as Hokage I sentence you both to death due to treason for attacking a superior officer without viable reason." Asuka took a stance "I hope you are prepared to die."

[Actions Sent]

Fukuda Katsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
E
What the hell just happened?! Katsu wasn't sure, he was talking to Moyasu, then a Nobu, who Katsu really had only seen once before in a class chowed up, and then... A little hill billy child also showed up. Katsu was about to respond to the two, and that's when something crashed into the scene with a mighty force, and that something was a woman, she was powerful. It took Katsu a moment to recognize her, was she? No way the Hokage in person?

She called them brats, and asked what to do with them, but before he could say anything - Nobu, and ... Wokou? Was that his name? Katsu could barely understood what that kid said, but anyways, it took no time at all for them to forget about Katsu's existence, and pick a fight with the Hokage.. He was sure they would die. He knew that he himself wasn't all that smart, but at least he could say he was smarter than those two.

Katsu looked pretty shocked, and he held his hands up "I'm not picking a fight with the Lady Hokage." He managed to stammer out. She then sentanced the two to death, A harsh punishment. But katsu knew he had no authority to speak against it. they attacked the Hokage, anyone, no matter the age, probably would get a harsh punishment for that.

Katsu thought about running away, but he wasn't sure, what if she chased after him because she thought he was associated with those two dumbells? He would never accomplish his goals if he died today. He felt pity for Nobu, the boy who felt the world wronged him, but attacking the Hokage? That wasn't the answer. "Be the change..." He mumbled to himself. If the world was corrupt, attacking it wouldn't change anything, especially if you had no power. Katsu often over heard people talking about the village being corrupt, though Katsu never saw any real evidence about it.
Some might say he didn't really care, but he wasn't sure how to feel about it himself, he never blamed the village for his problems, just the people who actually caused his problems.

Katsu watched with sad eyes, while sitting on the root still. 'It's a good thing I didn't get attached to those guys...' Katsu thought to himself, but some part of him was still sad about the matter. He didn't want to see two kids die, but what could he do about it? He wasn't strong enough to save them, and if he tried it would no doubt cause him to become a full fledged criminal. That would not be good for his little brothers who waited for him at home.

[Actions sent]
[mft]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Participants
Uchiha AsukaWokou KurūYamanaka NobuMoyasuFukuda Katsu
HP: 36,000
CP: 36,000 - 126 - 532 = 35.342

AP:
10 - 1 - 2 = 11 next

Maintains:
HP: 195 - 370 = -175 K.O.
CP: 39 =
K.O. Next

AP: 1

Maintains:
HP: 1.365
CP: 1.170 =

AP: 1.5 next

Maintains:
HP: 390
CP: 390

AP: 1 - 0.5 = 1.5 next

Maintains:
HP: 585
CP: 195

AP: 1 - 0.5 = 1.5 next

Maintains:

What happened?​
  • 0 sec - Asuka Declared Dual against Yamanaka Nobu.
  • 1 sec - Asuka uses Stone Bullet against Wokou Kurü.
    • hits [ 34 VS 18 ] DMG:
  • 3 sec - Asuka uses Cluster Attackagainst Yamanaka Nobu.
    • Crit hits [ 47 VS 17 ] DMG: 3.718
  • 5 sec - Moyasu entered a Defensive stance.
  • 5 sec - Fukuda Katsu entered a Defensive stance.

Notes:​
Wokou Kuru - You couldn't enter Defensive style due to K.O.
Yamanaka Nobu - You couldn't enter defensive style due to death.
Asuka, you couldn't combo it as the first jutsu was E-rank second C-rank.

Player death happened with a check with bmod head. Unfortunately even within a spar going -100 remain a death due to killswitch.
Player death didn't happen as asuka used a jutsu she didn't own

You have 48 hours for the next round to send in actions.
If you have any questions, feel free to DM me on site =)

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
It seemed that the other kid that decided to stand with Nobu was going to do a good show of force. Asuka spoke to him in once more a down speaking tone, as always it seemed that the high and mighty always had a way to kick those at the bottom of the curb down, without thought or hesitation for any repercussions that might come there way, he was used to it after the way he had been treated most of his life, this was nothing new and like those times again it was always someone higher up. As always there life was so hard wasn't it from the little ivory tower. Nah he wasn't buying her bull shit at all.

Then it started, it was quick from the flash that he saw, one minute the kid was fine the next minute he was on his ass and sleeping with the stars, so quick in fact it causes a slight twinge to go up to his spine. It was fine that she spoke about the loss when she couldn't even keep anyone safe herself, with the kid flat on his back anger rose inside Nobu like a serpent uncoiling itself he allowed himself to speak out to her, not wanting to let her stand unchallenged.

"Just as the rumors are true, you climbed on that throne of yours over a dead heap of mistakes and temper getting it's better of you, look at what you did to a kid, got damn your worse than scum your a tyrant is what you are, and proving it to everyone here. Well done on proving that, you don't even deserve to be addressed by your title, as your steering what it stands for into the shit where it doesn't belong"

Standing his ground he prepared himself in a stance as he knew full well that things were about to get a lot harder for him, but the kid had gone down without a second glance and he wouldn't let that happen to him so easily. As he glared at Asuka he stood between her and the KOed kid making sure that he couldn't get to him easily. He knew it was game set and match, the tyrant has proved that with one swift action, raising a hand on students. Looks like he wasn't the only one that couldn't hold his temper in check, surprising how the irony didn't seem to come to the Hokage.

"Let's see how challenging a student really can be bitch..."

[Actions Sent]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka sighed as she started rummaging through her sleeves. Her lunch got interrupted and the only thing that was being spout out of these brats mouths was nonsense fulled by rage. Taking out a one yen coin she moved into position, aiming at the first kid. She giggled a bit, oh how she missed the old academy days. "Sorry about the headache."

ziAUgO.gif

It took about a second until the kid dropped. She sighed once more turning towards Nobu. She listened to his words, looked at his actions. Even though she didn't like the attitude she had to give it to him. The guy had balls. Not only did he still want to continue with the battle but he even stepped up to protect his comrade. She had to give credit where credit was due.

"Gotta admit. You're right." She started "You did push certain buttons that made me lose my temper. Then again, never been that great controlling my emotions. Yet again, that isn't the main point. For you see, firstly you entered a restricted area that is normally only accessible to Chunnin. Normally it's a simple slap on the wrist since nothing very serious happened but for some reason not only you blamed me for your tragic past but also decided to attack someone you are clearly not strong enough to fight. Hence the second lesson, enemies won't have mercy."

[Actions Sent]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Participants
Uchiha AsukaWokou KurūYamanaka NobuMoyasuFukuda Katsu
HP: 36,000
CP: 35.342 - 100 = 35.242

AP:
11 - 1 -0.75 - 0.75 - 0.75 - 0.75 - 0.75 - 0.75 - 0.75 = 4.75 = 11 AP next

Maintains: Duelist
HP: K.O.
CP:
K.O.

AP: K.O.

Maintains:
HP: 1.365 - 335 - 300 - 150 - 150 - 150 - 150 - 150 = -25 (K.O.)
CP: 1.170 = K.O.

AP: K.O.

Maintains:
HP: 390
CP: 390

AP: 2 next

Maintains:
HP: 585
CP: 195

AP: 2 next

Maintains:

What happened?​
  • 0.45 sec - Asuka Equips Wraith
  • 1.35 sec- Asuka uses Thermal Maw against Yamanaka Nobu
    • hits [ 45 VS 19 ] DMG: 335
  • 2.03 sec - Asuka uses Basic Strike against Yamanaka Nobu and combo's into basic strike against Yamanaka Nobu.
    • hits [ 39 VS 9 ] [ 25 VS 23 ] DMG: 300
  • 3.39 sec - Asuka uses Basic Strike against Yamanaka Nobu.
    • hits [ 39 VS 11 ] DMG: 150
  • 4.07 sec - Asuka uses Basic Strike against Yamanaka Nobu
    • hits [ 29 VS 7 ] DMG: 150
  • 4.25 sec - Asuka uses Basic Strike against Yamanaka Nobu
    • hits [ 26 VS 16 ] DMG: 150
  • 5.43 sec - Asuka uses Basic Strike against Yamanaka Nobu
    • hits [ 27 VS 11 ] DMG: 150
  • 6.11 sec - Asuka uses Basic Strike against Yamanaka Nobu
    • hits [ 24 VS 7 ] DMG: 150
  • 6.11 sec - Nobu K.O.

Notes:​
Nobu, you couldn't do your actions because of K.O.
Asuka couldn't do all her actions due to conditional.

You have 48 hours for the next round to send in actions.

If you have any questions, feel free to DM me on site =)

Moyasu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
E-Rank
He'd been silent and had remained as such knowing enough and having enough common sense not to get involved with something of this nature. There might have been some drive to want to fight for the sake of fighting, but it was obvious that something here was more than what it seemed. Nobu was his classmate and though he knew very little about him, for all this to have happened like it did and against the leader of the village...he'd have questions later. What was the other boy's connection was unknown but then too he wasn't nearly as interested in him. The culmination seemed to happen when Nobu ended up knocked out from a wailing that looked more like child abuse to him, but it was a wailing he understood as discipline. Or maybe their Hokage was the type to have fun beating on him like that...

Both hands dug into his pocket while his eyes tracked to Katsu, visibly shaking his head to him as if signaling that they were in the same mindset. This fight had nothing to do with them. Though even with all this, he wouldn't reserve his speech and actions and pulled his hands from his pockets.
"I am sure he's learned his lesson, Lady Hokage", Moyasu said while walking next to the downed Nobu, standing over him. His chest was still moving so Moyasu at least knew the kid wasn't dead from the beating, nevertheless there was still the possibility that this wasn't over. Just how much control did their kage have...was she going to continue with this? He couldn't speak for others, that wasn't his job or interest but he could ask a simple question..

"But are you done teaching or should both of us, too, suffer similar fates as these other two knuckleheads?", appeasement was something he scoffed at doing and his body temperature rose slightly at even the thought of it. In that time he'd squatted next to Nobu and produced a simple soldier pill in his hand. He'd glance towards the Hokage, his eyes not of concern but of silent judgement of her character. Depending on how she react he would ink that into his mind of how his Hokage operated. "Do you mind or will this be a problem?", he'd ask before doing anything further as it would all come down to her response.

If things stopped here and he was allowed to, Moyasu would force feed Nobu the pill. It would not be something that would make him feel better but it would be enough to wake him up and keep him conscious. Naturally he would do the same for the other kid, but only if Asuka allowed him to do such.

If not then he would simply remain squatting by Nobu, watching the Hokage. He wasn't going to fight here and now, which was his rationalizing the situation.

[Wishing to end the mod since Nobu/Kuru KOd]
[If Asuka wishes to continue, Actions Sent]

Fukuda Katsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
E
The fight didn't take long at all, Katsu glanced over at Moyasu, it seemed like he had the same desire not to die today at least. After Nobu was knocked out Katsu jumped down from the branch and looked at the two kids on the ground. As Moyasu walked over to Nobu, Katsu walked over to Wokou, and nudged the small child with his foot. He too seemed to be alive.
"So this place is off-limits... " he mumbled to himself, He knew, but he didn't believe it. Katsu didn't have any healing items on him, so he couldn't really help out much.

"I'd much rather get a slap on the wrist than injury like this..." Katsu said in a light tone of voice. Whatever qualms they had about the village leaders were not his own, and he'd wish they didn't try to drag others into their dirty laundry.

Katsu looked at the Hokage, he didn't hide his fear very well, but he did his best to smile anyways. She didn't kill these two at least, so that gave him hope that she wouldn't target them next. These two might need medical treatment though, more than just some pills. Katsu was impressed with her power to hold back, this was the sort of power he wished to achieve himself one day. He kind of wished he could see her full power, but that would probably have to wait a while.

"What is the normal punishment for coming into the forest?" Katsu questioned as he glanced back down, and then putting his hands in his pockets of his hoodie. The two that attacked the Hokage, he had no doubt in his mind they deserved what they got. Why would they attack her? It didn't make any sense to him.

Mizuki Monika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
1610585362751.png
Wokou shadow boxed while Asuka began to speak some fighting words, talking about don't starting a fight that you couldn't win. There was always a chance, a small chance was always a chance and the hillbilly wasn't just going to stand there and do nothing! Pa would think he's a wuss for allowing some girl to push him around, you gotta show these bullies who's boss if you wanna survive in this harsh city life. Then she went talking about something… weird. Tree-son? The hell was that?! "Little heffer I didn't do nothing ta naw gotdamn trees! now ya're jus' a-makin' up stuff!" He accused, really not sure what the hell treason even was so he just assumed she was talking about trees. "Bad enough ya're a lassy tryin' t' kick me out awf maah woods! And ya're a hippy too?! Oh-hell-naw! Put em uhp gal!" He continued to shadow box.

The woman took out a yen piece, a shiny coin. The hippy was trying to bribe him now, ain't that pitiful. Here he was trying to defend his civil rights, now this hippy was trying to buy his freedom! "Ate ta tell ya lassy, but it'll tay-uk mo-wr than one ye-yn ta may-uk me stand—" just as he was about to finish his sentence she flicked the coin at him at a speed that would be enough to blow a man's brains out. When the coin hit him in the head, he fell backwards in slow motion… the coin bounced off his head to reveal a red welt imprinted on his forehead. His eyes became unfocused. 'Taken out by mere hard money?! This is humiliatin' his final thought before the world went dark and he fell to the grass with his tongue sticking out and his eyes now turned to two black X's. He was still alive sure but he just looked like he was dead. Even the smoke coming off his forehead already gave a bad sign that he was living no more.

Here he was, Crater Boy, the boy who made money off of allowing grown ups to punch him in the face.. who could land on his head from a high rooftop to get back up with only a fractured skull… who prides himself in being immune to pain. Had been knocked out by hard money! HARD MONEY! Can you believe that?!

[Ooc: KOed]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka took a deep breath as she got into an attack stance, with fierce speed she lunched forward, determination on her face. In very quick succession she delivered quite a few hits to the boys body. From the side of his hips to his stomach. Once she felt like it was enough she stopped and sure enough the kid dropped like a sack of potatoes. Taking a sigh she lowered to his eye level, grabbing his cheeks with one hand. "Just know." She spoke before Nobu passed out "That this is one of the stupidest things I've seen a brat do and do note that you're still alive because I allowed it." Most would take this as a threat, but Asuka spoke hopefully. Hopeful that the kid learned that some things weren't worth loosing their life to. Nobu passed out and she stood up, pinching the bridge of her nose.

Asuka listened to the first kid speak. She shook her head "Unfortunately, I doubt it." She spoke thoughtfully "The passion and willingness to lay down life itself for the sake of others is indeed a favorable trade in the Leaf Shinobi and this kid here showed that. Bad thing is that it can also cloud judgment which happened when he attacked someone that clearly outclassed him, do take note. An enemy won't have mercy." Asuka looked at Moyasu and nodded "Yeah it's fine and please, Asuka is fine. Still not used to the title."

Asuka gave a shrug as she looked towards Katsu. "Due to the nature of the forest, and previous unfortunate incidents, it was placed off limits to Academy Students and Genin. This is more of a training ground for higher ranked Shinobi and the wildilife in this place is particularly ravageous. You could get injured, poisoned, eaten or get hit by a rogue jutsu." She explained "The punishment norm is simply a pro bono mission or weekend detention in case of students. Since nobody got injured my original plan was to simply scold you and let you go on your way. But I personally encourage behavior like this brats here. Hence how it turned out."

Asuka picked up Nobu and Kuru, like a sack of potaotes in each arm with no apparent trouble. She looked at the other kids and gestured towards the exit. "I'll be escorting you out and bring these two to the hospital for treatment." She said turning to face them. "Please, there's nothing wrong with wanting to come to the forest. All we ask is that you ask for a Chunnin. They are duty bound to accompany you just in case anything comes up."

[Topic left with Nobu and Kuru unless stopped.]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Pain, anger. It was these two thoughts that passed through Nobu's mind as he began to fall backwards, knowing full well that he didn't even stand a chance right now in holding his own. He knew full well that the world was about to come to darkness once the Hokage was already in action, looking to the already down student he tried to help the boy only for everything to fade to darkness as pain rippled across his entire body. He had no time to speak, no time to take any actions. It was over before it has even begun and he knew and accepted that.

[Knocked Out]
[Left topic with Asuka]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back