Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Eliminate the Bloody Rapist of A Sordid Avenue [C-Rank Mission IC|A-Rank Mission OOC|Endo Eiji]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Disgusting filth. Psychologically corrupted. A bastard deserving of Hell. There were many ways to describe this shadowy figure that had been tempting people into nearby shops with his warm and approachable demeanor to offer them a meal or a drink before he would carry them off into a nearby alleyway after poisoning them in one of various ways. When he is in these alleyways, he has been slowly humiliating people by stripping them down and mutilating their bodies in a variety of ways from simply cutting off a finger or two to more graphic acts that may or may not involve altering bodily functions or ripping out organs. If the mutilations are not enough, he has been proceeding to raping them regardless of their sex and leaving them in a bloody heap when he was done to either die or cry out for help if their mind and body had enough energy to do so. He is considered only a C-rank threat from the village, but he is likely being under-classed on mission ranks and should be considered a large threat to the village. Arresting him or killing him are the options that the one assigned to this mission has been given, but it was clear from the ones around when the mission was accepted that they would prefer him to be executed quick and swiftly if possible.

Hopefully when Endo Eiji arrived to this part of the village, he had come prepared with what the mission details told him to bring as the mysterious shadowy figure would likely try to play the tricks on him and then try to have his way with him. Considering that the crimes had always been the same method almost every time, the ninja from the Hidden Cloud likely knew what he needed to do when he arrived, but he still mustn't get overconfident or cocky. A slip-up could mean the loss of a limb, an organ, his pride, or worse his death. Caution would be highly advisable when he ventured to this shady part of the village.

The true question that would need to be answered is how would Endo handle this bastard? Death? Arrest and jail? Or something else? There were many options for the ANBU of Lightning Country and each one of them had their own individual pros and cons. If one thing could be said about this whole situation that he would be walking into it was a rather simple one and that was the fact that someone so young was tasked with eliminating an adult that should have been being handled as an S-rank rank threat or A-rank at the very least, but there had to be a reason for Eiji being allowed to tackle this mission. But in the end, only time would truly tell how everything played out!~
OOC:
  • Sorry for the wait and lackluster post!
  • Link for my reference: HERE
  • Please post your word count at the end of each post for the post and total to keep track.
  • I am not sure if I must keep track as the mod but I will anyways. This post was 471 words.
  • Posts will get better, I promise.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back