Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Emergency Message [Requesting Hokage]

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
[Continued from here ]

Hinata has tripped once again, his emotions running through him, feeling sadness, anger, panic. Unaware that due to the current of emotions his Sharingan was activated unknowingly.
Getting to his feet, struggling with all his strength unsure if he is losing strength or just scared, he kept running as he headed inside the Hokage's Mansion, panicking as runs up the stairs, rushing down the hall before he was in front of the Hokage's office door.

"Ok I am here all I have to do is knock but what if he isn't there, ahh it doesn't matter I was told to tell him and I can fail"

He was barging on the door as he opened it, falling to the floor on the other side as he looked straight ahead, sweating quite abit with his Sharingan still activated, straining his own body as he sees if the Hokage is there

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Filling out the paper work for misson assignments in the morning of the village, he shuffled the paper across to the edge of his desk waiting for it to be collected by the secretary for delivery to squad leaders for the Shinobi of the village to be dispatche out on all the tasks that where required of them. This task was one of the most boring yet he found this the most important task that he woudl completed on a day to day basis. Apparently though someone else had other plans for that as the door few open and a child fell through onto the floor, the wind caused the papers to fly around the office scattering them and disorganising them into a mess. Leaning back slightly he sighed to himself as he looked at the sprawling mess on the floor.

“You know people knock for a reason right? Instead of running around in the mansion try and conduct yourself with teh respet it deserves.Now calmly explain to me why you have burst into my office, unannounced today?”

He leaned back in the chair the red eyes of the Uchiha clan never leaning the person that was sprawled in front of his office. It was clear that the student was in a rush, but even in a rush there was no need to cause so many issues inside of the Mansion.His reasoning better be a good one, he had already had issues today and this was just piling more on.

[Topic Entered]

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Hinata looked up at the Hokage with his Sharingan still active as he tried to catch his breath, calming down as it deactivated. His body having a rush of exhaustion come over it but he persevered as he got to his feet and stood up.
"I am sorry Lord Hokage.....it iss just.....I found a man heavily injured...an anbu helped me carry him to the gates....and umm ok I found a man hurt badly and an anbu came, helping me take him to the gates where the teacher ummm i think her name is asuna....Asula.....ahh Asuka told me to inform the hokage about it and that they are at the hospital with him........I overheard something about an enemy."

He was abit dizzy on his feet, trying to stay his balance as his vision blurrs ocassionally, he was tense as he wanted to hurry to the hospital to see if the man is ok, he had bags under his eyes as he looks completely exhausted

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Takeshi took the half information in as he tried to pick up the key features of what was being informed to him. It was clear that the boy was still struggling to find his work and keep himself calm under a pressured situation. This was something every student had to overcome and they had to experience it in the field to do so. Missions would help with this. But that was something to worry about later.

Standing up from behind the desk he calmly walked over to the coat holder, running his hands around the trim he lifted it free from its place beside the door and swung it over his shoulders. He allowed his hand to turn the door before opening it and turning back to the boy that still looked like a deer in lights, or caught out in the open with a surprise.

“Well then, I guess the next step is to go to the hospital and find out what all of this is about. Feel free to come with me, or stay here the choice is completely yours.”

With that Takeshi turned himself away and walked out of the door heading straight to the hospital mainly to find out what the situation was and what was actually taking place inside of his village.

[Topic Left]

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Hinata could see the hokage so clearly not until he stepped away from the desk, watching him get his coat. Hinata was surprised to see what the hokage looks like never getting good look at him before now.

Struggling to keep his eyes moving as she nods, hearing how the hokage asked if he like to go alone, or to stay here, deciding to go with him, he managed to stand up straight and said.

"I would like....to go along Lord Hokage"

Leaving through the door, he would follow the hokage, struggling to move fast as he tried to keep up with the hokage's pace of walking.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back