Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private Emitting emotions [Class] (Req Kagami)

Ryuu Sumika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆
The Hashigaki had been troubled in recent days inside of Kumo, in just a matter of days she had been stripped from the comfortability of the orphanage which she accepted her fate that she would live there until she was forced to fend for herself. In that exact same day when she finally thought that the universe had favoured her as she was given a chance at having a real family, a mother and a father who bought her clothes and ate dinner with her, it was a short lived paradise resulting in a scar luckily hidden in her silky white hair. Only being pointed out by her newly adopted mother, though you wouldn't find her calling her that, her hair had turned a snow white alongside her ears becoming more pointy in shape. And now she had been left yet again, with her new guardian leaving the country and abandoning her to be left with a butler who really only just infuriated her besides the delicious meals which they cooked.

In her own mind she had given up with the whole guidance idea, it had taken time to come to terms with the fact that no one was going was going to look out for her but herself. If she was ever going to find out who she really was and why she had been cursed with this malicious energy she was going to need to become stronger. Left alone the only one in her classroom she was still studying the concept and idea of genjutsu, most of her classmates hadn't really been able to get any sense of it but for her she had already been able to use a couple minor ones. Whilst she couldn't see she still would write as she put more pressure on to the paper with her pencil so that she could read the indents later whilst studying.

1/5
WC:315/1000

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Miro-asa.jpg
There was a fresh scent in the air that seemed to import new faces. Those that attended the academy sought to better themselves in a multitude of ways. Some looked for quality education that led to prosperous job security. Other’s looked to provide for their family and make a name for themselves. However the lucky few were the ones Mirō got to deal with. Those who were plucked from society to go down the beaten pathway of a Shinobi. One that resembled a gleaming idol of perfection as the sole provider of security and safety for their village. But the even luckier one percent got noticed by the Sennin of the ANBU Black Ops.

The Sennin had recently found herself within the Academy. Tasked with supervising her ANBU captains teaching methods she also took mental and physical notes of the up-and-coming shinobi. A few spry children and teens looked the part but still had years of training, if they were dedicated enough, to meet her expectations and standards. Mirō shrugged with disdain at the students who failed to properly hold a weapon let alone a stance. Silently she moved down the hallway to the next class to observe. Down one hall, one right, a few classrooms passed by with lights except for one. From her peripherals her red hues took notice of a student's silhouette. Out of curiosity Miro stopped in her tracks. The lights in the classroom were off but the student continued to sit in her seat. Curiosity compelled her to investigate.

The click of the door handle unlocking echoed throughout the room. Her hand rose to switch on the lights, quickly illuminating the room and providing a speckle of warmth. Her stunning dojutsu remained locked onto the young student. Once close enough to peek over her shoulder she noticed the workbook she scribbled in had structured sentences but they were unorganized throughout the page. ‘Another blind student? Who the hell is recruiting such sorry excuses.’ Her thoughts were harsh, laced with disgust and annoyance. It was telling that Mirō, funnily enough, could not see the usefulness in the disabled.

A silent sigh escaped her chest, half tempted to leave without a trace she took note of the book the student worked in. ‘Basics and Application of Genjutsu’, a book handed out to students in the academy and only a few cracked it open at a younger age. “Studying up genjutsu?” Her soft voice echoed toward the white-haired student. “During my academy days people used that book to level out desks and throw it at other students. What have you learned so far?” Her long black hair slipped past her ear as she leaned over the students shoulder with her arms behind her back.

[Topic Entered]

Ryuu Sumika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆
A quiet click resembling one of the classroom door would tune straight in to her ears, peeking her head up in no general direction yet there was no sound of any vibrations across the floor so she quickly came to the conclusion she must have simply imagined such things. Whilst trying to recall what the teacher had said in the lesson, having to intently listen over the rest of the class who had generally remain disinterested, inept at the subject, a chill ran down her spine as a soft mature voice from behind her echoed out. Calmly turning her body around whilst still remaining in her seat she would tilt her focus upwards a look of frail shock upon her face. Completely caught off of her guard, her body almost jumping out of her skin as she would hesitantly reply.

"Y-yes I have been for a while. In this time I've learnt how to use a few minor genjutsu, the one I have been the most gifted with is one which affects the targets view of the world, False Surroundings. I've practiced how to create the handseals for each of the few I've learnt relatively quickly alongside this. Although... I have been struggling a bit with how to keep concentration on controlling a targets cerebral nervous system, so I have been constructing solutions to several possible scenarios in which I may find my self in. Oh, forgive my rudeness. My name is Ryuu Sumika, daughter of Ryuu Rei, what is your name miss?" As she talked her surprise would begin to simmer, whilst she shared her progress in her work as well as obstacles which she currently had been facing, academically literacy and mathematic problems were little issues, yet genjutsu was certainly proving a trickier subject.

WC: 296
TWC: 611/1000

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S

Mirō’s red hues watched in anticipation. The young girls reaction confirmed her preconceptions of her. The Sennin disliked those with disabilities, ever since she gave one student a chance at glory and mastery of her arts. The bastard blew it. A sour memory lingered in her memories and formed a taste on her tongue. The taste buds worsened at the students words. ‘Ryuu Rei.' The woman who insulted her superiors and gained the Raikage’s favor in what seemed like an instant. Now the student before her very eyes was the daughter of Rei. Her pink lips reformed into a disgusted grimace. Mirō knew to hide her emotions from her students but the disabled ones posed no threat.

A devious idea arose in her mind. “False Surroundings you say? That is one of my favorites.They say that genjutsu is the best way to spike your opponent's heart rate. A rise in heart rate makes it easier to find your opponent.” Her words playfully swooned about, her head swayed side to side in a childlike innocence. “However the trick to Genjutsu is to plant the seed of corruption on your opponent's cerebral nervous system and let their emotions take over.”A porcelain hand moved to rest on Sumika’s shoulder. From her soft touch Sumika may notice her shoulders have begun to feel heavy, her sight weighed down with a thick drowsiness.

“Once they let their emotions unfurl, that's when genjutsu sees the best results.” Her dojutsu activated once more and Sumi would hear another click at the door. This time the sound echoed louder than normal and in Sumika’s mind she would ‘see’ her perception of the Sennin turn to face the door. With another earth shaking sound the world around Sumika would very slowly begin to spin and melt. The desk seeped into the floor and the walls began to drip like wet paint and in Sumika’s mind a flock of skinned vultures would rip and tear through her skin. A wicked smile widened on Mirō’s lips. In reality, she began to move away from Sumika and lean up against a wall.

Amidst the chaos that began to unfold in Sumika’s mind Mirō’s familiar voice would echo out to her, albeit choppy and distorted. Sumik’as nervous system too inexperienced to clearly hear outside voices. “The best trick for genjutsu is knowing when you’re in–” Her voice would cut off at the loud screech of vultures flapping about in Sumika’s brain. ‘The daughter of Ryuu Rei.’ She scoffed,
‘Let’s see if her little girl is capable of facing her fears.’

Target: Sumika
Cast Rank E Tourniquet
Cast Rank E False Surroundings Mastered
Cast Rank E Deception Mastered

Ryuu Sumika

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆
Sumika was listening to who she thought was a possibly a teacher's assistant judging by their age and tone of voice. Appearing to be sweet and kind she would smile whilst she the Sennin spoke, innocence and wonder filling her voice as she answered her. "Yeah! I feel as if I have only scratched the surface however..." Not usually one enthralled in most conversations with your average person, she seemed to be enjoying herself in this small moment. Not many others had the same interest in genjutsu which she did, so to hear someone else chipperly talking about it put a smile on her face. "Targeting their emotions?" Was all she could ask before a heavy weight was placed on her shoulders, an unbearable pressure placed upon the fragile girl's upper body. A gasp of ear being let out as she was using every last inch of her strength to remain upright on her seat.

A click of the door as if someone else had just entered or left could be heard, darting her head up in curiosity it seemed as if the pressure had somewhat dispersed yet that seemed to be the least of her worries. Miro seemed to be making her leave, Sumika pushing the table out of the way as she managed to stand reaching her arm out "W-wait. Where are you-!" With a small eep, the frail Ryuu stumbled holding on to the side of a table for dear life, yet the world felt as if it was being violently shook. Just as she regained her balance the table felt as if it had just slipped from her grasp with a gloopy texture, slowly regaining her footing she planted her ground as she spun round in shock. So many vile vibrations that were reminiscent of the texture of blood flowing were echoed throughout the classroom.

As if it couldn't have gotten any worse without even being able to react, a painful memory had come back to bite her. The horribly familiar sound of vultures would pierce straight in to her ears, in horror she grabbed her own wrist planting both of them on her chest as she felt weak in the knees. Their erratic terrorising vibrations filtered through the air towards her as a sharp stinging pain could be felt in each of her pains, as they ripped and teared through her arm she could feel the blood seep out as she screeched in pain. Grabbing on to the wounded area the crimson liquid leaked down from underneath her hand, her breathing began to quicken in pace as sweat flooded from her head, the last word that could be used to describe the girl was graceful. As a bloody mess she gasped for air as she fell to the floor and felt it's disgusting nature, in fear of seeping in to the floor as well she scrambled back to her feet.

The last thing she had in this moment was any sense of control, as she grit her teeth trying to fathom any possible escape, a transparent flickering black and white chakra began to take form around her body. Acting without thinking, the only urge she had was to be able to come back to her senses and see things for what they truly were. It was like an ancient primal feeling that took over, rewiring all of her fear and anxiousness in to a desperate attempt at freeing herself. Whilst she remained unaware of this, if Miro was look at her hands veins clear as day could be seen almost begging to leap out from underneath her skin.

Her eyes shimmered like an amber, as she brought her hands together in quick succession, Miro's previous words echoed like a pestering fly in her ears. 'Cerebral nervous system... fine! Let's see how you like it!' Two atomic sized sparks would be sent in to Miro's mind as Sumika attempted to halt the power which the stranger had over her, the world around her seemed to regain it's original structure as a figure of the girl would begin to come in to fruition. Her arm still hurt like hell as she placed her hand over the area which felt the worst, wincing in pain as she faced against her, pointing in defiance. "You. How dare you make me relive that hell! I'll make you pay."

[Post 3/5

WC: 727

WC: 1338/1000]

[OOC: Rolled 15/20 in #botfun to break out of False surroundings and Deception, still under the effects of Tourniquet.]

Last edited:

Kagami Miro

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The Sennin’s pink lips never slipped into a frown. Stalwart in their position of a smile her red dojutsu glimmered in delight. Sumika’s mind began to slip down the path of her genjutsu. The path traveled by most of her students that had been carved into a path of hell. The worst of their fears, regrets and hopelessness seeped through the cracks of the broken path. The vapors tormenting the accursed students like flies to the decayed. Her once reclaimed protege endured the nightmares… Mirō shrugged at the final results of her apprentices current state. ‘The pieces dropped from grace will be picked up and dealt with eventually.’

The visions Sumika saw forced her emotions to take over. Hook, line and sinker. She herself dealt with the trauma of genjutsu as an academy student. That dogged bastard Maru pulled out all the tricks from his sleeve for that one. However, none as intense as she made them. In her twisted mind, to be thrown in the deep end is the best way to find out of a person will sink… or swim. To Mirō’s surprise Rei’s little daughter, blind as she may be, had the tenacity to overcome such dullard genjutsu. A fine brow rose suddenly at the sudden twinge of disruption from Sumika. She had figured out how to overwhelm her cerebral sensor with chakra and break free from the madness that overwhelmed her.

The Sennin wasn’t much for emotion, so she thought, yet her smile began to unfurl into a wider wicked one. Pearly white teeth with prominent fangs beamed radiantly at Sumika. A finger darted in her direction and Sumika piped up. Suddenly, Mirō let out a boisterous guffaw. A loud cackle that even surprised her contract. It had been so long since she laughed that Mirō almost had forgotten what her laugh sounded like.

After a moment her devilish gaze focused back on Sumika. “Oh I’ll pay? I’ve seen and done the worst of the worst. I even met my fate and died and came back from the hells. There’s nothing you or your mother could do to offend me. Besides…” She taunted Sumika and pushed herself off the wall she leaned on. A hand batted away Sumika’s and her own black nailed finger gently touched the center of Sumika’s forehead. “I’ve never killed a child before…” Sumika would feel a disturbance in chakra. Her senses would tense up again and she would notice a slice across her cheek followed by many more cuts that caused blood to seep out. “There’s a first for everything but you, Sumika… You’re learning from the best.” Another mad giggle escaped the Sennin. In Sumika’s mind she had pointed to the Sennin against the wall. In reality she was sitting next to her at another desk, watching her mind slip into another genjutsu.

[You're still under the effect of Rank E Tourniquet]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back