Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

End the Noisy Propaganda! [Solo, self-modded mission]

Hourou Akujin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
</COLOR>
~End the Noisy Propaganda!~
<i>
</i>
::Day 1-3::

It took a little over a day to reach Kimun Toru's last known location. He hadn't moved much, still remaining in the same small village he'd gathered a small following in. Moro had spent the better part of two days discreetly speaking with the inhabitants of the community, some in favor of Toru's ideas, most casting him aside as an attention-seeking fool. Smart people. Moro didn't disagree with Toru's desire to change things up, sometimes the uncontrolled chaos of a rebellion could be just want a society needs to advance to next age. But Toru was a fool. His ideologies were weak and his methods of rallying followers were juvenile. He was the misbehaving child in class, disagreeing with the ideas of listening to those wiser and older. His beliefs carried little weight and would be silenced very soon, courtesy of Inkosi Moro. If nothing else, the satisfactory completion of this mission would impress Moro's new superiors, the elite ANBU Agents of Kumogakure no Sato.

Moro had shed his typical shinobi garb in preference to civilian clothes. This was an undercover ordeal, after all. He wore a humble, but notable black suit jacket and pants, black tie, and a light brown belt and pair of shoes. He carried a brown briefcase matching in color and material to his shoes and belt. The brief case was filled with home made soap, courtesy of his adoptive parents, now-retired soap merchants. They'd run a small business, both manufacturing and negotiating the sales of their product. It helped that they'd impasses their knowledge of soap production onto Moro should he need to speak of it to stay in cover.

He waited until Toru held one of his public protests of the Shinobi-run government. The ninja-in-disguise stood in the middle of the small crowd, listening to the fool's ranting. As it ended and the masses began to dissipate, Moro made his way to the front and approached Toru.
"Kimun Toru! Wow, that was an incredible speech! I- you put into words the things I've always felt about the state of Kumogakure." "Ah, much ablidged, my friend. I'm always happy to meet individuals of a like mind. Now if you'll excuse me, I must-" "No, no! Wait, please! My name is Akihiro Moyo, and I'd like to contribute to your cause!" "Well, that is certainly a nice gesture but I'm not sure if-" "Money! It's my forte. Well, soap is, I'm a small business owner. I manufacture and sell soap, it's something of a family business. I'm really more of a marketing guy, but it's a small operation so I help any way that I can. I can help advertise and spread your words to the people of Kumogakure. I've got a lot of connections throughout the country, the oppressed people need your help. Please, let me help the cause!"

Toru's face was stoic, it was forced. He pondered the words of the excited soap merchant for a moment before continuing the conversation. "Alright, soap man, we actually do have need of a man of your talents. You may join our ranks as my public relations expert and accountant. We will, of course, require a financial contribution of 10,000 yen to prove your dedication to the cause."
Moro's face lit up with believable glee.
"Y-yes, of course! I'll make arrangements to have it here as soon as possible!" Toru couldn't contain his look of accomplishment. He motioned for Moro to accompany him. The shinobi jumped to his side and followed him, a sheep to its Shepard. Toru's brutish entourage closed in around them and followed them back to Toru's headquarters.

It only took three days to garner the trust of Toro and his associates. During those three days, Moro, under the false persona Akihiro Moya, never left the side of the rebel leader. They discussed the grand plans of the future, the future roles they would all hold in the political system of the next age for Kukogakure no Sato. The secret Shinobi warrior preyed on Toru's ego, building him up higher before his fall. At first, Moro was a bit disappointed that his would be an undercover assignment and that he'd have to bide his time before making his move, but now, he was enjoying it. Taking on this fake persona and gaining the trust of his target would just make his downfall even greater. Non-lethal methods to take in Toru, but the dossier didn't say shit about his body guards. Fantastic.

::Day 5::
<COLOR color="#000000">

On the previous night, Moro approached Toru explaining that word-of-mouth would not be enough to convince people to rise up against their oppressive government and convinced him to take this show on the road.
"It needs to be a small group, we can't attract attention in transit between public places. If we're out of the public view, THAT'S when the crazy sons a bitches will strike!" He paused, emphasizing the danger of such a scenario. "It should be You, me, and your four strongest guards. If anyone asks questions before we get to where we're headed, we're nothing more than some traveling merchants." Toru agreed without much hesitation. He trusted his new comrade and appreciated the help he'd given to the cause. "You should make a small announcement concerning your departure. I'd advise telling your followers our next location and suggest that we leave immediately following the announcement. Our shinobi overlords could be hiding among the crowd, gathering information." Surely, telling Toru that his organization could potentially be infiltrated was not the best thing to do here. He'd be nervous, paranoid, and could even suspect those closest to him of betraying him. However, there's no better way to get him out of the public eye faster and Moro was growing tired of this place. He'd been gone for almost a week and wanted to return shortly. Plus, he could smell the fear in the perspiration on Toru's brow. Exciting.

It wasn't until the party was approximately an hour away from anywhere else that Moro began to make his move. In his time spent gathering information on Kimun Toru, Moro also learned quite a bit about his small entourage.

Remora Saku, a dumb brute. Had a string of jobs doing protection work, bouncing, etc. no known formal training.

J'Dong Hue, a foreign businessman turned small time mercenary. Former member of foreign military; excellent marksman.

Shura Kenji and Shura Kenjo. The shuriken brothers. They must have had unimaginative creators parents. These two seemed to have some training in ninjutsu and general shinobi-dom, but Moro was unable to find out from where. Likely, they were illegally taught their ninjutsu, but could be some lucky prodigies. These two he would be careful with, to be safe.

The pseudo-shinobi were at Moro's sides in a row of three. In front of them, Toru walked between the brute and the guy with the silly name. The most efficient way to end this mission would have been to just take them all by surprise. Stab the shuriken brothers while their guards were down, get in close to J'Dong before he could fire off any bolts, do whatever he wanted with the brute, not much challenge there, and finish up by restraining Kimun Toru and hauling his sorry ass back to Kumo. End the long story with a quick ending.

No ma'am. Moro had worked too hard and too damned long for a quickie. He wanted the full experience. In a blur of motions, Moro's blood claws were unsheathed and in the ribs of Shura Kenjo, his brother sharing the same predicament as Moro stabbed him immediately afterwards. The cuts were not deep by any means. The bleeding would be light and shouldn't have had any effect on their ability to battle. It was a contingency plan for later. As the other half of the party turned around, clearly hearing the startled grunts of pain from the brothers Shura, Moro executed a graceful 180 degree double back flip over their heads, landing facing them, eyes closed and arms wide as if expecting an applause. He opened his eyes and saw the five men staring at him in disbelief. Timid, weakling Akirho Moyo was actually a trained killer and was here to put an end to their rebellion. Moro realized this first, yelling out to his men to snap them back into attention.
"TAKE HIS LYING ASS DOWN!"

Saku ran forward towards Moro while J'Dong began loading his mini-crossbow. The Shura brothers split, attempting to enter a flanking position against the real shinobi. Perhaps J'Dong had taught them a trick or two. Wouldn't be enough. The scene of a battle had never been so quiet, everyone anxious for what could happen next. Moro's ears however were full of the sound of rushing blood, his opponents hearts beating out of control. It was truly invigorating.

Back to Saku- he closed the distance between them remarkably fast for a man of his stature, but he wasn't even close to being able to keep up with Moro's abilities. Saku's arms were open, he wanted to grapple Moro and with his size, Moro would likely suffocate. Like hell that was happening. The bloodthirsty shinobi crouched low and sprung upwards towards Saku, letting loose and flurry of piercing blows from his claws(1), the hereditary gifts of his clan. Saku was struck multiple times in the chest, stomach, and neck. It was questionable whether or not the wounds were entirely fatal, but the force of Moro's attack had bizarrely been the precise amount to neutralize Saku's momentum without knocking him over onto his back. He was still standing. Not consciously and it wouldn't last for more than a second, but the man was standing. And a man still standing is still in the fight. Moro thrust his leg forward, slamming into Saku's chest with his heel. He had inadvertently struck the same spot where he'd done the most damage with his claws. The result was Saku's chest plate caving in, blood and a few major organs exploding outwards. Self defense.

Before Saku's mangled corpse had hit the ground, J'Dong had fired his first bolt. It was a clean shot, straight through Moro's left shoulder. Hurt like hell but he'd been trained to ignore it. With a malicious grin, he charged forward, hair his chakra to pull the blood from his body and form a crimson sphere(2). J'Dong had no defense this close, he was a goner.
"Wait, shit!" The words meant to stay in his head ended up on the outside of his mouth as he spun around hurling the blood orb toward the rapidly approaching Shura brothers. It exploded, launching them behind the tree line. Luckily for them, they only caught the edge of the blast. It would've been lethal to J'Dong and Toru at Moro's current proximity to them. Moro hopes his exclamation hadn't given away that he wanted Toru alive.

J'Dong didn't realize it or was more devoted to the cause than Moro had thought because he put distance between himself and Toru. Moro couldn't risk Toru escaping so he gave him a friendly throat punch, claws retracted. He'd spend at least a minute on the ground probably vomiting assuming his contents hadn't exited his body via the pantaloons area already. Moro took entirely too long staring at his fallen foe. J'Dong seized the opportunity to fire a volley of bolts at Moro, now that Toru was on the ground and far less likely to be hit by a stray. All three bolts hit directly on Moro's stomach. The spread was incredible. Seriously, this guy was a great shot. The bolts even passed through. No time for admiration, however, as Moro was currently bleeding like a stuck hog. (Let's call it rank 4 bleeding)

Luckily for our not-so-heroic hero, he was born with creepy blood controlling super powers. Losing blood didn't affect him as much as it would, say, a foreign ex-military bodyguard. He could also do a bunch of nifty party tricks with his blood. Like throwing it at people. While J'Dong was preparing his next deadly onslaught of bolts, Moro began to quickly advance in his direction, all the while flinging handfuls of blood towards him. Some of it got in the foreigners mouth. Gross. (3)

This was not the first time J'Dong had tasted the blood of his enemies. He had served in war. But this time, he felt hot. His eyes crossed and their was a distinct ringing in his ears. He fired off a few bolts in Moro's direction, but his newly crossed vision made it too difficult to hit anything. All shots missed. Moro had reached his nearly downed opponent. He could end it with a swift, precise slash to the throat. This guy couldn't even defend himself. Again, where's the fun in that? Moro had abilities that needed field testing. And so, he slashed J'Dongs neck. But just a little. Really it was hardly more than a paper cut. Well, a paper cut infused with some chakra. Moro gave J'Dong The Gift(4). It was one of the most devastating techniques that members of the Chigokai could use. Moro passed along the deep wounds that J'Dong had given him back to him. As Moro's wounds closed up, J'Dong's minor flesh wound opened up and his blood poured forth. While dangerous amounts of blood left his body, what little remained was corrupted, poisoning his internal organs rendering him useless in combat and not long for this world. He collapsed under the fatigue and would later bleed to death. A fate far more punishing than a quick death. Moro made mental note that the successful technique was both effective and totally bad ass as he made his way back to Toru.

The Shura Brothers had arrived at Toru's location before Moro did and were holding him in front of them, human shield style. Apparently they valued their lives more than Toru's ideals. If they were bright, they would have attempted an escape. It was entirely possible that at least one of them would have made it safely away from Moro's ruthless claws.

Too bad they didn't. As Moro charger head first towards them, they strengthened their grip of Toru's body, to reinforce their implied threat. Idiots. They watched Moro vanish from sight, his incredible speed too much for them to keep track of. (5) He suddenly reappeared behind them. The brothers inadvertently released their grip on Toru and the shinobi pinned Kenji to the ground, wildly slashing at his face and throat.

Kenjo was unsure of his situation. Did he stay at his brother's side and attempt to fight off this murder machine or run for the hills and live to fight another day? Kenji was always kind of a dick anyways. Kenjo made it roughly 20 feet from the upcoming scene of his brother's gruesome death when should appear before him but Inkosi Moro, the man currently killing the crap out of his brother. In disbelief, Kenjo turned his head to see his brother still being mauled. But how could Moro be in two places at once? Ninja Magic. By the time he began processing this idea, Moro was inside of him. With, you know, claws. With the utmost precision, Moro had slid his blood claws between Kenjo's rib cage, piercing his left lung. Coincidentally that was his least favorite lung so this situation could have actually been worse. Kenjo's lungs filled with blood, flooding his air ways and leaking out of his mouth. He choked his final words as he died but Moro explained that he doesn't speak gurgles.

*VWOOSH!*
The sound of a fireball whizzing past Moro's head. The other Shura brother was alive! And apparently not as terrible at fighting as his recently deceased brother. Kenji glared at Moro as he began running through his hand seals in preparation for his next attack. He was completely covered in blood. His blood. Moro's blood from the blood clone jutsu, and probably some miscellaneous blood thrown in there, too. He was gonna have a difficult time answering the questionnaire next time he tried to donate blood. Just kidding, he's not gonna make it.

"I'm impressed that you're still alive! Here, I feel sorry for what's about to happen to you. Hit me with your best shot." And he did. Kenji poured as much chakra as his untrained body could muster and launched a fireball twice the size as the first one. Moro braced himself for the impact and took most of the force of the blow. Still standing, not aflame, and seemingly unfazed, he lunged forward into his final attack(6). Overboard would be a simple way to describe this entire fight so why not finish it in the same fashion? Moro's claws connected with Kenji's face, the pressure behind the attack shattering his skull into tiny bits. Moro shook his hand to shake the eyeball off of his claw.

Kimun Toru was laying in the midst of the battlefield, weeping softly holding his knees. Moro walked towards him, a cheerful smile adoring his face.
"Hey bud! Time to tie you- aw shit! I knew I forgot something." Time to improvise. With a swift Judy chop to the neck, Toru was unconscious. He awoke several hours later slung over the shoulder of his attacker. His hands felt wet. Why were they wet. As his vision returned he inspected himself. What the hell was tying his wrists together?! Moro could feel him moving around. "It's J'Dong! I didn't have any rope so I used his lower intestines. He had plenty to spare. My bad, though." The idea had come to him while he was burying the corpses of Toru's body guards. Apparently, dealing with the Chigokai's infected blood had driven J'Dong to attempt to pull the infected blood out through his stomach. Plus 10 cool points to that move! Toru was screaming, probably because of the intestines so he received another Judy Chop nap. When he awoke again, they were inside of the Tarterian Specus, Toru's new home. What happened after this point was behind Moro's concern. It was, after all, a retrieval mission. Upon seeing the makeshift restraints, the receptionist eyed Moro up and down. Eh, this was Kumogakure. This wouldn't even make the Top 100 weirdest things she'd seen here.

(fin)

(1): Million Stabs
(2): Plasma Bomb
(3): Blood Boil
(4): The Gift
(5): Blood Clone
(6): Finisher

(MFT) (WC: 3046)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back